User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Projection's a real bitch isn't it?

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Republicans better start using the IRS and the DOJ to go after these criminal Democrats if they want any hope of keeping this country alive.

Of course the difference between the Republican using the executive branch and the Democrat is the Republican will go after actual law breakers.  

For example whereas the Clinton Foundation was allowed to just amend returns and write a check, your average citizen might be in jail for what Hillary did by "forgetting": to declare foreign income.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried googling Clinton body count...just sayin
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just like FBHO has been doing?
View Quote

And FHRC would do too?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Like Obama has?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:38:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Actually, I would bet that is Hillary's plans.
View Quote
Projection: (re: psychology)  Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:43:39 PM EDT
[#8]
That is so hypocritical that it makes her the pot and the damned kettle.  While I could colorfully comment much further, I think I'll just leave it at that.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Project much?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Projection.

Fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Good news!  RCP aggregate shows her lead has dropped by a tenth of a point.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Even Hillary thinks he's a Democrat.  
View Quote

Now, that was ugly.  Say you're sorry.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Actually, I would bet that is Hillary's plans.
View Quote

Actually, that is Hillary's plan.

More accurate and concise.

"cause it was my plan"

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't remember him admitting he'll commit war crimes.

Jesus...how sad that all Hillary has to run on is lies, lies, and more lies.
View Quote

He said we were fighting a politically correct war and to take out the terrorists, you had to take out their families. When someone said that the American military would not follow that order, he said something to the effect that they would if told them to, because he was a great leader.  This was a month or two back though, so he may have changed his mind by now.

ETA: "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

This came off the CNN website so it could be part of the Vast Left Wing conspiracy to keep America from becoming great again.  Just the first source I stumbled on for the (supposedly) actual quote.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He said we were fighting a politically correct war and to take out the terrorists, you had to take out their families. When someone said that the American military would not follow that order, he said something to the effect that they would if told them to, because he was a great leader.  This was a month or two back though, so he may have changed his mind by now.

ETA: "The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families," Trump said.

This came off the CNN website so it could be part of the Vast Left Wing conspiracy to keep America from becoming great again.  Just the first source I stumbled on for the (supposedly) actual quote.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe that's called total war, and it's how we defeated Nazi Germany and imperial japan.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Every day now, I ask myself if I'm living in the real world. Every day.

I guess her next warning will be, "Don't vote for Trump. He might run guns to Mexican cartels and let our Embassy be burned to the ground while our Ambassador is tortured to death."

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Typical Dem:  Accuse everyone else of what of what you are doing.........................................
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#20]
well, the IRS is fully infiltrated, the FBI is gelded, Homeland is a joke, and the military appears to have been washed clean of anyone with any balls in the officer corps so what's new? Oh, she's speaking of Trump? Gee, I thought she was speaking for herself.

Never mind just another case of a lib/progressive/commie projecting their agenda on someone else.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#21]
… and what is the Donald Trump body count over the last 45 days?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I believe that's called total war, and it's how we defeated Nazi Germany and imperial japan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I believe deliberately targeting civilian non-combatants is called war crimes and we executed a bunch of people for that shit after WW 2.  In WW 2, we targeted industrial and transportation centers and infrastructure.  Since a lot of these were in populated areas and even daylight  "precision" bombing wasn't very precise, there was a lot of collateral damage including civilian casualties.  This is a wholly different thing than going to Achmed's house and "taking out" his family.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:02:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

No, I believe deliberately targeting civilian non-combatants is called war crimes and we executed a bunch of people for that shit after WW 2.  In WW 2, we targeted industrial and transportation centers and infrastructure.  Since a lot of these were in populated areas and even daylight  "precision" bombing wasn't very precise, there was a lot of collateral damage including civilian casualties.  This is a wholly different thing than going to Achmed's house and "taking out" his family.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We firebombed Germans and even more on the Japanese. It was attack on civilians and

very large numbers of them were killed.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Use IRS to punish political opponents? So act just like Obama?
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh, like Obama? She's a sanctimonious piece of shit
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#26]
She is projecting.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The "progressives" are the masters of projection.
View Quote

This is exactly correct.  

I believe Vox Day said something along the lines of social justice warriors always project.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:34:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Think she's a bit terrified that the IRS will be knocking if she losses. The Clinton Foundation is an awfully big target...
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:36:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Even Hillary thinks he's a Democrat.  
View Quote

Beat me to it.  She probably told him how she got away with it before.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We firebombed Germans and even more on the Japanese. It was attack on civilians and

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We attacked Axis industry, rail transportation, infrastructure, and economies, killing civilians by the tens of thousands; we didn't specifically target civilians.  We didn't say, "Here's the address to Rommel's house, go drop a bomb on it. If we kill his old lady and his kids, maybe he'll get depressed and retire."
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:49:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Senility has a firm hold on her.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But a Democrat with would NEVER use the IRS or military to punish opponents!

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Some Saul Alinsky crap right there.

Admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations.
View Quote

Yep and accuse your opponent of doing what you are doing via the BHO administration. What I am afraid of is that people won't see through the double speak. I know teachers who have either the 7th or 8th grade read Animal Farm but those teachers are too few and far between.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
She is projecting.
View Quote

Anyone remember when the Clintons pulled the FBI files of rivals in 1990s?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Liberals are always accusing others  of the very thing they do.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:53:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Statements like that tell us more about how she thinks than it does about anyone else.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am calling horse shit on that. Look at the bombing of Tokyo...Lemay devised a plan of sending in bombers first with loads of incinendiaries to light the mainly wood and paper city on fire, then bombers with regular HE to blow the burning parts everywhere else and light up the entire city. It was deliberately planned to destroy/kill as many people in Tokyo as possible.

The same with the fire bombing of Dresden...

I don't have a problem with waging total war, and I don't have a problem with killing civilians to destroy the will of the enemy to fight. But don't whitewash wash it because you think we were lilly white warriors.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

At a campaign event in Springfield, Illinois Wednesday afternoon presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton warned Donald Trump would use the military and IRS "to go after his critics and opponents."

"He says as commander in chief he would order our troops to commit war crimes and insisted they would follow his orders, even though that goes against decades of military training and the military code. He's banished members of the press who have criticized him, is there any doubt he would do the same as president?" Clinton asked.

"Imagine if he had not just Twitter and cable news to go after his critics and opponents, but also the IRS, or for that matter our entire military," Clinton said. "Given what we have seen and heard, do any of us think he'd be restrained?"

View Quote

That is some world class projection there, considering that is exactly what zer0's admin did and what we are currently seeing with Clinton in the media and social media.

Yup

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Her & Billy the rapist did it too! Had all their perceived enemies audited, by perceived enemies I mean anyone who donated a decent amount of $$ to the Republican party.
Even used the FBI to look for dirt!
Fucking Cunt!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Strategic Bombing survey.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

At a campaign event in Springfield, Illinois Wednesday afternoon presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton warned Donald Trump would use the military and IRS "to go after his critics and opponents."

"He says as commander in chief he would order our troops to commit war crimes and insisted they would follow his orders, even though that goes against decades of military training and the military code. He's banished members of the press who have criticized him, is there any doubt he would do the same as president?" Clinton asked.

"Imagine if he had not just Twitter and cable news to go after his critics and opponents, but also the IRS, or for that matter our entire military," Clinton said. "Given what we have seen and heard, do any of us think he'd be restrained?"

That is some world class projection there, considering that is exactly what zer0's admin did and what we are currently seeing with Clinton in the media and social media.

View Quote

No shit.
That is a case study in the liberal art of projection.
Right up there with "we need to ban guns, nobody should have guns, if I had a gun I would just get mad and shoot someone".

It really is a mental disorder.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:59:29 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
We attacked Axis industry, rail transportation, infrastructure, and economies, killing civilians by the tens of thousands; we didn't specifically target civilians.  We didn't say, "Here's the address to Rommel's house, go drop a bomb on it. If we kill his old lady and his kids, maybe he'll get depressed and retire."

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At the end we firebombed them to kill civilians and even more in Japan. It was to break their

spirit.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is projecting.

Remember when Senatorial candidate Obama got his opponent's sealed divorce records unsealed by an activist judge and went public with them?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dresden. Believe the point was to demoralize the civilian population to press their leadership to surrender. Civilians were considered infrastructure.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is projecting.

Yes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:02:14 PM EDT
[#46]
I wouldn't be upset if it suddenly became much harder for liberal groups to get tax exempt status. Audits out the ass and such.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So she's admitting he's Presidential Material by modern standards.
View Quote

This.  Funny, coming from the wife of a President who weaponized the IRS.  Seems like I recall another recent democrat president (the one hillary was the sec state for) who also used the IRS against critics.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#48]
The real problem isn't that any particular person WOULD do that as President but that any particular President would have the ability to do so.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:20:07 PM EDT
[#49]
projecting

just like all progressives. If and when she ges in the WH just watch how many conservatives are murdered
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Speaking from experience perhaps?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top