Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Conservative.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]
very conservative...
Never would have figured that. I am far more a conservative libertarian. Well, until the libertarians nominated their douchebag president/VP for this time around.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Not surprised, very conservative.

I tried to know thy enemy with likes but the derp was just too painful.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't have an interest tab.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep they track everything, your mouse movements, how long you hover over an item, EVERYTHING.

And if you use the Facebook quick login to access other websites, they know everything you do there, as well.

I ALWAYS create a separate profile on every website.
View Quote

Do they watch it bounce back and forth when I am fapping looking at the 'Busty Asian Beauties' website?

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Never have, will not, never will waste my time on facebook
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Very Conservative
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:41:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Very conservative.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#9]
It doesn't.  

I rarely ever get on there but am active duty military and posting political bullshit is severely frowned upon by the CO.  They actually have  public affairs officer that looks for that stuff, crazy.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:37:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yep they track everything, your mouse movements, how long you hover over an item, EVERYTHING.

And if you use the Facebook quick login to access other websites, they know everything you do there, as well.

I ALWAYS create a separate profile on every website.
View Quote

Doesn't matter, hey can link it all together based on the huge number of cookies you are carrying around.

There is a reason Zuckerman lives behind walls.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:53:55 AM EDT
[#11]
It doesn't say anything.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#12]
again, by their definition, Mitt Romney is a wild wide eyed tinfoil birther conservative spouting conspiracies
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:30:01 AM EDT
[#13]
It was Conservative. I made some adjustments, let's see if I can game the system a bit.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:32:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Very Conservative - I have enough of a libertarian streak that I don't really belong in that group. Just shows you Facebook's bias.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yes, Facebook thinks it knows how liberal or conservative you are. Did you know you can see that info for yourself? Tell us how you did!

Go to facebook.com/ads/preferences on your browser. (You may have to log in to Facebook first.) That will bring you to a page featuring your ad preferences. Under the “Interests” header, click the “Lifestyle and Culture” tab. Then look for a box titled “US Politics.” In parentheses, it will describe how Facebook has categorized you, such as liberal, moderate or conservative. (If the “US Politics” box does not show up, click the “See more” button under the grid of boxes.)
View Quote

Some of that is gold.

In politics, it says I am "Conservative".   I suppose generally speaking I would be categorized as Conservative, although I identify as more "libertarian".

But under Hobbies and Activities, it lists an interest as "Cement".   Yep, Cement.  WTF?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Says very conservative.....BUT....

They also have horns and tubas as interests too

Hahahahah WTF?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:04:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Very Conservative - I have enough of a libertarian streak that I don't really belong in that group. Just shows you Facebook's bias.
View Quote

the same type of "We know better than you" BS such as anyone is now an 'alcoholic' that buys a 6 pack on payday Friday and drinks it when they get home that night.
just who set them up as little tin god
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:09:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Conservative.

I don't discuss politics at all on Facebook, so I'm guessing that it is based on firearms and military interests.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#19]
They have no idea.  I don't FB.  It's of the devil.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Very conservative.  I think if you like anything remotely related to guns you get thrown in that bucket.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm convinced nsa runs Facebook
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not on FB = ZFG  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:02:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't have a Facebook.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top