Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:32:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Didn't even know who this person is but after reading the first post, I Googled on reflex and wish I really didn't

Some things just don't need to be released to the public after a hacking, and this is one of them. Off to find the eye bleach.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
why would they do that?  
View Quote

Some men just want to see the world burn...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Her ugliness is why she's funny.  Like Marty Feldman.  If she was attractive she wouldn't have a career so it's stupid for her to be upset at people criticizing her looks.
View Quote
Except I've never seen her be remotely funny.

She's just not.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Leslie Jones is a fucking racist bitch who whines about racism if she's treated like she treats others. The rest of the progressive "let's fuck up everything but ourselves" crowd comes to her defense, crying "racism!".

Leslie Jones hates people who don't share her skin color, but tolerates "progressive" whites and others. I have no doubt that if there were some mind reading device placed into that airhead Katy Fuckin' Perry's hand, she'd hear "fucking white bitch" coming through it while Leslie Jones smiles and says "I love you, Katy!". That's the problem with these leftist morons. They don't understand that they're hated just as much as the rest of the non-blacks to people like Leslie Jones. Black racism isn't limited to just whites. As a Native American, I've seen their bullshit first hand to other "people of color". Not that I would claim that idiotic "people of color" moniker, but the PC "look at the poor victim" crowd loves to shove me into that box.

Hollywood types like Katy Fuckin' Perry, along with the slave masters in the Democratic Party, created and sustained the monster, and it's going to devour them like the rest of us. They have no idea what true equality is. They think that equality is holding back those with ambition and courage, while unfairly promoting idiocy, victimhood, and sloth. It's evolution in reverse. Morons.

Screw all of them. Screw Leslie Jones and everyone like her. If someone wants to be racist, that's fine with me. She can be a bigoted, ugly, slug if she wants to be. It's human nature, but don't go around fucking others and then whining when the fucking comes back to you, bitch.

The backlash is starting, and it's going to be terrible. The politicians and Hollywood types are starting to feel the heat. I don't give a damn how they feel about it. A Clinton presidency is going to be a riot.

Leslie Jones is a hypocritical racist bitch brought up in a culture that takes no personal responsibility for their own actions, reflexively embracing victimhood whenever something doesn't go their way, and bullying others who even mildly disagree with their extremist views. Her people were freed from the plantation, and shuffled right into the slavery of dependency on the Federal Government, namely, the Democrats, and they're too damned stupid to see that. Screw her and the rest of her type. They're getting what they deserve: killing each other off in the ghetto, and the despair of generations of self-imposed poverty. At best, they're psychologically wounded, looking behind every tree for a "racist", ready to jump out at them and put them in chains.

All that's happening to Leslie Jones is a healthy dose of karma. There's a lot of ugly people in this world, and I'd feel sorry for even a moron who's stupid to put their naughty parts on the internet, but when you're ugly on the inside, then I have no problem with you being mocked for your ugly outside.

Nasty bitch.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#7]
No thanks
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:23:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I find it hard to give even the smallest shit for that racist windbag.

Oh, boohoo, someone hacked and released the nudes I had on my site...  that I oddly put privately on my website, hoping someone would hack and find, so that there could be more controversy and my name is in the news more...

Yeah, that's really odd how that happened.

I said racist windbag, not stupid.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#9]
...I don't even know what to say or where to begin with the fuckedupness that this is.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ugh, that beast has nude photos?

I'd imagine diving into that would be like sucking warm mayonnaise through steel wool.
View Quote

LOL. Not just nudes....
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:28:09 AM EDT
[#11]
With clothes on, that bitch is so ugly she'd make a freight train take a dirt road. No clicky...
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

She's just not.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her ugliness is why she's funny.  Like Marty Feldman.  If she was attractive she wouldn't have a career so it's stupid for her to be upset at people criticizing her looks.

She's just not.

I should have said her looks are key to her shtick.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#13]

Haha, she looks like Ving Rhames wearing makeup!
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:02:11 PM EDT
[#14]
not clicking on that link
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

And she's getting Ving Rhames pulp fiction treatment in a couple of those pics.

More proof that all ugly fat chicks do anal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was just at /b/.

They got her Passport, her DL posted along with her taking it in the butt and everything else between.

View Quote

She likes butt play?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

oh shit!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The hacker who got into her accounts put a video of Harambe on the top of her website.

oh shit!

Now we know who did this.

A Troll.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd pay good money not to see her nude photos.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#22]
The alt-right has some pretty sneaky hackers.  A few months ago one of them hacked Black Lives Matter professional agitator Deray Mckesson's phone.  The hacker started using Mckesson's Twitter account to follow Milo, Trump and various alt-right trolls, and told Mckesson's followers that he was voting for Trump and so should they.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

oh shit!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The hacker who got into her accounts put a video of Harambe on the top of her website.

oh shit!

Haha I saw that gorilla and laughed.

Then noticed the Harambe link and laughed again even harder.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:13:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Pics showing her with guests entering through the back door?

I guess she and Milo have common ground after all.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Im shocked this thread hasn't been nuked....
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Before seeing this thread I didn't know who she was, but after looking her/him up that is quite possibly the ugliest woman I have ever seen and I'm not asking this to be funny but what's the deal with her, was she a man at one point and time or did she just hit the wtf lottery?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Leslie Jones is a fucking racist bitch who whines about racism if she's treated like she treats others. The rest of the progressive "let's fuck up everything but ourselves" crowd comes to her defense, crying "racism!".

Leslie Jones hates people who don't share her skin color, but tolerates "progressive" whites and others. I have no doubt that if there were some mind reading device placed into that airhead Katy Fuckin' Perry's hand, she'd hear "fucking white bitch" coming through it while Leslie Jones smiles and says "I love you, Katy!". That's the problem with these leftist morons. They don't understand that they're hated just as much as the rest of the non-blacks to people like Leslie Jones. Black racism isn't limited to just whites. As a Native American, I've seen their bullshit first hand to other "people of color". Not that I would claim that idiotic "people of color" moniker, but the PC "look at the poor victim" crowd loves to shove me into that box.

Hollywood types like Katy Fuckin' Perry, along with the slave masters in the Democratic Party, created and sustained the monster, and it's going to devour them like the rest of us. They have no idea what true equality is. They think that equality is holding back those with ambition and courage, while unfairly promoting idiocy, victimhood, and sloth. It's evolution in reverse. Morons.

Screw all of them. Screw Leslie Jones and everyone like her. If someone wants to be racist, that's fine with me. She can be a bigoted, ugly, slug if she wants to be. It's human nature, but don't go around fucking others and then whining when the fucking comes back to you, bitch.

The backlash is starting, and it's going to be terrible. The politicians and Hollywood types are starting to feel the heat. I don't give a damn how they feel about it. A Clinton presidency is going to be a riot.

Leslie Jones is a hypocritical racist bitch brought up in a culture that takes no personal responsibility for their own actions, reflexively embracing victimhood whenever something doesn't go their way, and bullying others who even mildly disagree with their extremist views. Her people were freed from the plantation, and shuffled right into the slavery of dependency on the Federal Government, namely, the Democrats, and they're too damned stupid to see that. Screw her and the rest of her type. They're getting what they deserve: killing each other off in the ghetto, and the despair of generations of self-imposed poverty. At best, they're psychologically wounded, looking behind every tree for a "racist", ready to jump out at them and put them in chains.

All that's happening to Leslie Jones is a healthy dose of karma. There's a lot of ugly people in this world, and I'd feel sorry for even a moron who's stupid to put their naughty parts on the internet, but when you're ugly on the inside, then I have no problem with you being mocked for your ugly outside.

Nasty bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Is that Dan Akroyd copping a feel? I knew he was fucking wacko but, damn.

ETA:  
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Are Hillary's attacks on Milo, Breitbart, and Alex Jones actually doing anything productive for her?  Because to me, it seems to fall into the realm of Keith Richards' motto "There's no such thing as 'bad publicity.'"

Hillary: "These are the people who oppose me! Milo, Breitbart, Alex Jones!"
All the people who also oppose Hillary:  "Damn, they sound like my kind of people, I should give them my support!"

She's even kinda legitimizing Alex Jones (after all these years!) merely by bitching about him.  Alex Jones, who prior to 9/11 made his living by engaging in conspiracy theories that made Art Bell seem like Walter Cronkite.  Who would have ever seen THAT coming?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#32]
which one is she???

did a goggle search and never mind,why do nude pics exist and who would want them?

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:41:23 PM EDT
[#33]

Homeland Security Hunting Down Hacker

Leslie Jones' hacking situation is so bad the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has their top cyber-crimes unit on the case ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ reported ... the FBI was accessing the case Wednesday after
hackers posted nude pics of the 'SNL' star on her website, along with
her passport, driver's license and other sensitive info.

We've learned the case is now with Homeland Security for 2 reasons --
it has one of  the most sophisticated cyber-crime unit in the country,
and Leslie has history with the Dept.

One source tells TMZ Leslie had some sort of problem with catfishing
in the past, and Homeland Security investigated the case. There's some
evidence a group from Japan may have been the culprit in the current
case.

Leslie has remained silent since her website was hacked Wednesday.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/25/leslie-jones-hack-homeland-security-cyber-crime/

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Leslie Jones' hacking situation is so bad the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has their top cyber-crimes unit on the case ... TMZ has learned.As TMZ reported ... the FBI was accessing the case Wednesday after hackers posted nude pics of the 'SNL' star on her website, along with her passport, driver's license and other sensitive info.

We've learned the case is now with Homeland Security for 2 reasons -- it has one of  the most sophisticated cyber-crime unit in the country, and Leslie has history with the Dept.

One source tells TMZ Leslie had some sort of problem with catfishing in the past, and Homeland Security investigated the case. There's some evidence a group from Japan may have been the culprit in the current case.

View Quote

so how come those fuckbags didn't investigate our IDs getting stolen from aim surplus then?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:56:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

so how come those fuckbags didn't investigate our IDs getting stolen from aim surplus then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leslie Jones' hacking situation is so bad the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has their top cyber-crimes unit on the case ... TMZ has learned.As TMZ reported ... the FBI was accessing the case Wednesday after hackers posted nude pics of the 'SNL' star on her website, along with her passport, driver's license and other sensitive info.

We've learned the case is now with Homeland Security for 2 reasons -- it has one of  the most sophisticated cyber-crime unit in the country, and Leslie has history with the Dept.

One source tells TMZ Leslie had some sort of problem with catfishing in the past, and Homeland Security investigated the case. There's some evidence a group from Japan may have been the culprit in the current case.

Or the three different agencies that lost my PII.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Why did I look at those photos
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why do I want to look at them??
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#38]
I am afraid that ISIS may get their hands on those photos and use them as a weapon of mass destruction
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:27:23 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

which one is she???

did a goggle search and never mind,why do nude pics exist and who would want them?

View Quote

People use them for exchanging with other people when replying to sex ads etc.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The one of her hatchet wound is nasty.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:30:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

ETA:  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

ETA:  

Probably getting ready to push off if he felt anything resembling the Alien head thing.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:10:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Nasty bitch.
View Quote
That right there is an A+ rant.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nasty bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#44]
barf..............much.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Send copies to Milo to affirm his lifestyle.
View Quote

LOL she's most likely what turned him in the first place
but seriously, why would anyone want to see that much less waste their time to hack for her nude pics?
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top