Quoted:
Huma who????????????????????
View Quote

Your future first lady.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is what she did illegal?  Because I've worked multiple jobs and as long as I paid my taxes there was nothing illegal about it.
View Quote

None of those jobs must have been with the Federal government.

For "regular" Federal employees it is strictly forbidden to have outside income that is not approved and it must be signed off on by fairly senior people and not have anything to do with your official duties. So you could work at a VA in an administrative job M-F and do furniture refinishing on the side, but you couldn't work at a VA as a procurement agent and be a supplier of stuff to the VA.

Her work probably amounts to an unethical situation that never should have been approved, but I am sure Hillary made sure she was approved and whoever approved will fall on their sword.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Huma Abedin is protected by her islamic family. No harm will come to her.

The Clinton Crime Syndicate has taken many, many, millions of $$ from islamic donors.

Huma is the islamic advisor to Hillary and makes sure Hillary follows the script for islam.

Hillary will not be able to toss Huma.

Hillary is bought and paid for. Huma is there to make sure Hillary stays Sharia compliant.

Or, Huma could be murdered by her family in an honor killing. That's what it would take to get her out of the political picture.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:46:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm not gonna lie, I read this:

Huma Abedin, 3 wieners at once.
View Quote
Pretty sure Huma's not into wieners.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Huma knew going in that her ultimate fate would be to take one for Hillary.    Hillary won't throw her under the bus, Huma will throw herself in front of the bus.

Period.
View Quote

This. And smile while doing it for the greater cause.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder if Huma is her handler, or if that's too obvious.
View Quote

Hillary has been an unethical/corrupt lawyer/politician since Huma was in elementary school, so I'd tend to doubt she is a handler, per se.  A cutout though...
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although she is still married to one.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Why would she need to?  DOJ won't do shit because Obama won't let them and they don't want to incur the wrath of their new boss.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Is what she did illegal?  Because I've worked multiple jobs and as long as I paid my taxes there was nothing illegal about it.
View Quote

Government jobs tend to have clauses which prohibit employees from working for other companies which have business with the government.

Huma has a huge conflict of interest, and it probably violated several federal rules on outside work.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
will she step down to save her lover?

Apparently poor poor Huma Abedin Wiener was only collecting 3 paychecks at once, from State, the Clinton Foundation and some outfit owned by Bill.
View Quote

and apparently she was getting published............
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
would that be her tongue or Hillary's tongue,so fucking disgusting  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah, Huma knows where the tongue is buried.

You have to be kidding, Hillary is the Bull Dyke in that relationship.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:15:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do two sided black rubber dongers, and turkey basters count
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:15:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
HRC will blame underlings, but if she tries to take Huma down the Weiner aka Carlos Danger will go bat shit crazier then he already is.
View Quote

I don't think Hitlery is worried about getting some dick pics from the Weiner man.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:16:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Huma is nothing more than a sycophant and if push comes to shove, the Clintons will toss her under the bus so fucking fast that she will not know what hit her.
View Quote

she knows where all the biscuits are burried
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Neither. Nothing will happen. No one cares. She is the heir to the throne and that's the end of the story.
View Quote
This is what will happen.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:07:00 AM EDT
[#17]

"Decision fatigue" was a popular subject a few years ago, I remember an article about how somebody decided which suit Obama would wear and what he'd eat for breakfast so he could save his strength for the string of genius domestic and foreign policy decisions he's known for...
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"Decision fatigue" was a popular subject a few years ago, I remember an article about how somebody decided which suit Obama would wear and what he'd eat for breakfast so he could save his strength for the string of genius domestic and foreign policy decisions he's known for...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hillary strikes me as a micromanager.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:17:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

In short, you're not supposed to draw another paycheck while on .gov's clock.

The Clintons and their ilk are above the law, tho.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think there is a federal statute on the books that disallows something like this because of the conflict of interest that she would have for working all three.

I believe there's a serious conflict of interest inherent in her simultaneously working for State and The Clinton Foundation.

It's openly demonstrating  the direct connection between the foundation, The Dept. Of State, and Bill Clinton.

In short, you're not supposed to draw another paycheck while on .gov's clock.

The Clintons and their ilk are above the law, tho.

Yes you can.

What you can't do is work for an organization and the specific department of government that the organization lobbying to get money from, and having them win contracts.

The closest situation to this would be an infantryman who is fucking the female battalion commander and she tosses him promotions and bling.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:24:01 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Let us not forget about her lengthy carrier at the magazine where she wrote about Muslim issues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

will she step down to save her lover?

Apparently poor poor Huma Abedin Wiener was only collecting 3 paychecks at once, from State, the Clinton Foundation and some outfit owned by Bill.

Let us not forget about her lengthy carrier at the magazine where she wrote about Muslim issues.

Only 10 years or so

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:34:17 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I believe there's a serious conflict of interest inherent in her simultaneously working for State and The Clinton Foundation.

It's openly demonstrating  the direct connection between the foundation, The Dept. Of State, and Bill Clinton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think there is a federal statute on the books that disallows something like this because of the conflict of interest that she would have for working all three.

We have a winner!

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 5:14:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Sure she might........she lied (AGAIN) and tried to throw Colin Powell under the bus..............that failed, so now maybe Huma.

She'd destroy ANYONE to become president.

She is a disciple of Satan.............that's how they roll.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:26:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary will throw anyone under the bus. Everyone exists for her benefit.

Did you see her blaming the black man for her private email server?

well considering that she is an ubber liberal and he is a somewhat conservative it's not surprising. He didn't stay on the plantation the way he should have..............in her mind damn Oreos gotta go. Remember what they did to that ungrateful character Thomas.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
HRC will blame underlings, but if she tries to take Huma down the Weiner aka Carlos Danger will go bat shit crazier then he already is.
View Quote

when you think of it, one can almost understand Weiner and his proclivities, he knows that Huma is routinely dusting off Hillary's seat of power, that the two are best buds, what is a randy guy like him to do but attempt to get his jollies else where?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We have a winner!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a winner!  

but, but, but, it's permissible, and that makes all the difference.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#26]
It's almost as if a certain group aren't allowed to come in here and take their best  swings at Hillary and her string of unethical and almost certainly illegal activities.

The mango headed cheeto face moron Clinton Stalking Horse Trumposaurus on the other hand.................

.....He's always fair game for a good online thrashing.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:44:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a winner!  

And influential State Department employees simultaneously taking a paycheck directly from a non governmental entity that is funded by foreign interests including individuals, corporations and governments, to boot.

Entities and interests that received considerations of financial and political value from the State Department.

Yeah, it's almost a certainty that serious crimes have been committed in these matters.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It's almost as if a certain group aren't allowed to come in here and take their best  swings at Hillary and her string of unethical and almost certainly illegal activities.

The mango headed cheeto face moron Clinton Stalking Horse Trumposaurus on the other hand.................

View Quote

Right now they are more worried about how much Trump charges for rent at his Towers for campaign workers to work at.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Throw her under the bus? No need. Hillary is surrounded by rapid ideologues. Huma, along with many others, will commit seppuku if needed to protect their master. The US has never seen machine like the Clintons. They are evil incarnate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Shitliary doesn't need to throw her under the bus because there is no accountability for her. The FBI has given her a pass, obongo is protecting her, and the government is filled with like-minded left wing bureaucrats.

There is no integrity and no rule of law for the Clintons and whoever they wish to protect.  I'm sure huma knows that if she tries to make a move she ends up dead.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Airtight.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

87,000% this
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Department of social Justice will find nothing wrong.  Muslim operative near the POTUS is mandatory, Valerie Jarrett.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably like pulling open a grilled cheese sandwich.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bruh...
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Right now they are more worried about how much Trump charges for rent at his Towers for campaign workers to work at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes it pays to be concerned about such little things.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Why would she throw Huma under the bus?  That would require some action on her part.  Hillary is not really a man of action.  

It's like picking up the phone and saying "Save the ambassador".  It's just too much for her to accomplish.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:17:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
The fact that The CF solicited donations for direct access and special privileges to Dept. of State would lead me and any other rational person, to "yes" it was not kosher.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The fact that The CF solicited donations for direct access and special privileges to Dept. of State would lead me and any other rational person, to "yes" it was not kosher.

And the fact that over half of Hillary's official appointments (with non-government types) were with Clinton Foundation donors doesn't help either.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The woman has no loyalty to anyone but herself.   Anyone 'close' to Hillary Clinton can and should consider themselves expendable at any time for any reason.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:49:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The woman has no loyalty to anyone but herself.   Anyone 'close' to Hillary Clinton can and should consider themselves expendable at any time for any reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

correct, the more shit that comes out on her, the closer to the election it gets, the more nervous she might get..........Mills, Abedin, and anyone else she has contact with is in jeopardy. She is so close to the seat of real graft that she in her avarice can taste it, she is literally salivating over the presidency..........
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Huma probably knows enough to bury Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously doubt it. Hitlery is too snobbish and thinks everyone is beneath her. No one "handles" her.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:02:43 AM EDT
[#43]
If I was Huma I would have purchased a safe room that has concrete walls several hundred feet thick with a 50yr long term food supply and a book...maybe.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:08:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Where is Huma?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:34 AM EDT
[#45]
This train ain't stopping until Huma and Hilldog can reenact the Bill and Monica scene in the oval office (complete with blue dress).

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:06:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This train ain't stopping until Huma and Hilldog can reenact the Bill and Monica scene in the oval office (complete with blue dress).

View Quote

Thanks for that image.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course, Huma is the handler.  She is probably the best ever.   Controlling in plain sight.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top