Page / 25
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
My team name is BobGriffin's used VW.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ran one last year, buy in was supposed to be a PMAG. Winner is still waiting on three of them last I checked.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We should do an Arfcommer league or two.
I ran one last year, buy in was supposed to be a PMAG. Winner is still waiting on three of them last I checked.  

That's fucked up, I'm bummed to hear that. It was a pretty fun league, thanks for doin it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:47:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NM
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Woohoooooo!

Good to see a lot of the same names as last year, Spidey, Zoot, ludder, benj, capn-morg. I'm sure the others won't be far behind.

Good luck in your drafts fellas.

Keeping Gurley in my main league this year.
View Quote

I want to get in on arfcommers money league. But this is not the thread. This is the thread for strategy.

I'll take lev bell late 2nd at best.  Even then it's hard to draft him. I've drafted players with suspensions. Hard to stare at a 3rd draft sitting on your bench. I'll avoid.

Go WR heavy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Woohoooooo!

Good to see a lot of the same names as last year, Spidey, Zoot, ludder, benj, capn-morg. I'm sure the others won't be far behind.

Good luck in your drafts fellas.

Keeping Gurley in my main league this year.
View Quote

Duh.  I want me some fleener in the flex.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Our work league is going to be 14 teams this year, up from 10. Gonna be a steep difference in team quality.  There will be several first timers playing, though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Our work league is going to be 14 teams this year, up from 10. Gonna be a steep difference in team quality.  There will be several first timers playing, though.
View Quote

14 will be tough. You should own them if you know what you're doing waiver is everything.  Let them take the QBs early.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:05:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got 5th pick in both a PPR and a standard. Who the fuck do I pick 5?

I'm assuming in both, the top 3 WR will go 1-3.  After that in PPR it's either gonna be Hopkins or David Johnson.  I think Johnson is a good pick if he falls to me at 5, but if he goes 4 then I'm fucked since I'm not sold on Hopkins at 4.  Maybe AP or Gurley or AJ?

Standard I'm assuming the top 3 WR will go within the 1st 4 picks, with Gurley in somewhere as well.  Who do I pick then?  Johnson? AP? Zeke?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm assuming in both, the top 3 WR will go 1-3.  After that in PPR it's either gonna be Hopkins or David Johnson.  I think Johnson is a good pick if he falls to me at 5, but if he goes 4 then I'm fucked since I'm not sold on Hopkins at 4.  Maybe AP or Gurley or AJ?
Standard I'm assuming the top 3 WR will go within the 1st 4 picks, with Gurley in somewhere as well.  Who do I pick then?  Johnson? AP? Zeke?
View Quote

You're league must know what they're doing if they go WR heavy with the top picks. Zeke or gurly would be my choice. Really the 1st two rounds should be automatic for anybody paying attention. Take that tier one RB or WR at that spot. You're in prime position. Run lots of mock drafts to see how it turns out.

Rounds 3-6 Seperate the men from the boys. The first two are easy.

Target fleener in the 6th or 7th for flex or TE.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shipped mine
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You're league must know what they're doing if they go WR heavy with the top picks. Zeke or gurly would be my choice. Really the 1st two rounds should be automatic for anybody paying attention. Take that tier one RB or WR at that spot. You're in prime position. Run lots of mock drafts to see how it turns out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone knows to draft the top 3 WR this year, especially with the huge amount of articles and rankings listing Brown, Jones and OBJ as top 3.  And then for me it's Johnson in PPR and Gurley in Standard.  The problem for me is who to go after the top 4.  Zeke to me is more of a late 1st rounder since he's a rookie so is completely unproven.  At 5 basically everyone has a risk.  AP is old.  AJ only did OK last year but has no real competition for targets with Sanu and Jones gone from the Bengays.  Hopkins has a terrible QB throwing to him and now has other WRs competing for targets and even Lamar Miller may take targets away.  By no means is pick 5 an auto pick because everyone at that pick has faults.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For any of y'all interested in a GD league, see here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1901034_ARFCOM_GD_Fantasy_Football_7_spots_remain.html
View Quote

Thanks. I hope to be able to play with you guys.

Fantasy advice now set to off.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:27:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Everyone knows to draft the top 3 WR this year, especially with the huge amount of articles and rankings listing Brown, Jones and OBJ as top 3.  And then for me it's Johnson in PPR and Gurley in Standard.  The problem for me is who to go after the top 4.  Zeke to me is more of a late 1st rounder since he's a rookie so is completely unproven.  At 5 basically everyone has a risk.  AP is old.  AJ only did OK last year but has no real competition for targets with Sanu and Jones gone from the Bengays.  Hopkins has a terrible QB throwing to him and now has other WRs competing for targets and even Lamar Miller may take targets away.  By no means is pick 5 an auto pick because everyone at that pick has faults.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.  That's where you want to be to see whats there.  Reallly the first 2 rounds are automatic.  After that is where it gets interesting.

Don't take gronk.  don't do it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For any of y'all interested in a GD league, see here: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1901034_ARFCOM_GD_Fantasy_Football_7_spots_remain.html

4 spots still open is anyone wants in.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:42:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Disagree.  That's where you want to be to see whats there.  Reallly the first 2 rounds are automatic.  After that is where it gets interesting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is an automatic pick at 5?  Nomatter what, you are always trying to pick the best player you can.  After Brown, OBJ and Jones, who else is there after the 4th guy takes Johnson (PPR) or Gurley (standard)?  You are basically picking 1st in the next tier of guys who are all about the same and since it's a snake draft you get to choose the tail end of the 2nd tier or the beginning of the 3rd tier.  4th to me is the best pick this year, or else picking toward the end of the 1st round because then you can come back and pick up another good WR.

And there is no way I'd take gronk.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 2:23:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Outside of the top 3, I'm taking Gurley at 5 if he is there.

Ive been wondering what the thinking is behind ranking OBJ clearly ahead of Julio. Julio seems slightly more durable and is a target monster. Just bad luck on the TDs last year, IMO.

If Gurley and Johnson are gone, you either take Peterson or Zeke in a standard league.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 3:07:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Ive been wondering what the thinking is behind ranking OBJ clearly ahead of Julio. Julio seems slightly more durable and is a target monster. Just bad luck on the TDs last year, IMO.

If Gurley and Johnson are gone, you either take Peterson or Zeke in a standard league.

View Quote

Obj scores more TDs and the thinking is they can't just double and triple team him all the time anymore.

Julio at times seems allergic to TDs.

In ppr, Julio is usually ranked ahead of obj
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Obj scores more TDs and the thinking is they can't just double and triple team him all the time anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eli is also coming off a career season, the Giants have terrible D and little/no run game so they rely almost entirely on the pass.

Cruz is back and with the new kid, we have speed spread all over the field. They're small, but if they stay healthy OBJ should be breaking all sorts of records this year.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Eli is also coming off a career season, the Giants have terrible D and little/no run game so they rely almost entirely on the pass.

Cruz is back and with the new kid, we have speed spread all over the field. They're small, but if they stay healthy OBJ should be breaking all sorts of records this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eli scares me.  I mean he's a great late round QB pick up but are people forgetting his two horrible seasons and losing his arm?  Or is it having OBJ that is making him rosterable?  I'd love to have Ben but damn that dude gets hurt.

And who's taking Brady and where?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Eli scares me.  I mean he's a great late round QB pick up but are people forgetting his two horrible seasons and losing his arm?  Or is it having OBJ that is making him rosterable?  I'd love to have Ben but damn that dude gets hurt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a Giants fan but I'm not promoting Eli. I just meant that the Giants situation makes OBJ very favorable. He's our sole weapon, and this year some of the pressure will be taken off him with the addition of more speed threats in the WR position. Teams won't be able to double team him as much, and the fact that we're usually behind just boosts the value.

Pats fans are rabid and I still fully expect one of them in my league to take Brady too early. I'm gonna guess he goes in the sixth or seventh. I'll hold out till around the tenth round for a QB, and probably end up riding Eli to the championship again.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#22]
What late-draft players are you targeting that could breakout immediately or have a good chance to produce? and what order would you put them in?

mohamed sanu
sammie coates
devontae booker
christine michael
tyler boyd
spencer ware
tajae sharpe
kenjon barner
kenny stills
victor cruz
vance mcdonald
breshad perriman

any others?
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What late-draft players are you targeting that could breakout immediately or have a good chance to produce? and what order would you put them in?

mohamed sanu
sammie coates
devontae booker
christine michael
tyler boyd
spencer ware
tajae sharpe
kenjon barner
kenny stills
victor cruz
vance mcdonald
breshad perriman

any others?
View Quote

Michaels, Boyd, ware are good flyers/stash.  I try to grab one lottery ticket rookie just haven't picked one yet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Michaels, Boyd, ware are good flyers/stash.  I try to grab one lottery ticket rookie just haven't picked one yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

mohamed sanu

sammie coates

devontae booker

christine michael

tyler boyd

spencer ware

tajae sharpe

kenjon barner

kenny stills

victor cruz

vance mcdonald

breshad perriman

any others?

I'm taking flyers on Christine Michael, Sharpe and maybe Terrance West.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#25]
So Romo is now out for a while...

Dez's stock goes down?  Rookie QB...

Zekes stock goes up?  Rookie QBs tend to check down more, and it's more likely that they will run it.  Cows O line run blocks damn well too.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Zekes stock goes up?  Rookie QBs tend to check down more, and it's more likely that they will run it.  Cows O line run blocks damn well too.
View Quote

Yeah I think he's the top RB pick now especially after how good he looked in last game. But really the top 3 RB are all the same IMHO.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Drafted last night. 12 man I was pick #2.

QB - Carr
WR - OBJ
WR - Allen
RB - Charles
RB - D. Williams
TE - Reed
W/R/T - Latavius Murray
BN - Jordan Matthews
BN - Larry fitz
BN - Crabtree
BN - Crowell
BN - Corey Coleman
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

QB - Carr
WR - OBJ
WR - Allen
RB - Charles
RB - D. Williams
TE - Reed
W/R/T - Latavius Murray
BN - Jordan Matthews
BN - Larry fitz
BN - Crabtree
BN - Crowell
BN - Corey Coleman
View Quote

I think that is very good for 12 team league.  Make sure you grab Charles handcuff, he is going to get hurt.  I can't find clear consensus on it being Spencer Ware are Charcandrick West.  Maybe sell Williams to the Leveon Bell owner.  Your going to have a hard time picking the right flex as Crabtree and Fitz are solid.  Then again you don't want to be too heavily vested in the raiders should they have an off game.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Looks solid to me.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think that is very good for 12 team league.  Make sure you grab Charles handcuff, he is going to get hurt.  I can't find clear consensus on it being Spencer Ware are Charcandrick West.  Maybe sell Williams to the Leveon Bell owner.  Your going to have a hard time picking the right flex as Crabtree and Fitz are solid.  Then again you don't want to be too heavily vested in the raiders should they have an off game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

QB - Carr
WR - OBJ
WR - Allen
RB - Charles
RB - D. Williams
TE - Reed
W/R/T - Latavius Murray
BN - Jordan Matthews
BN - Larry fitz
BN - Crabtree
BN - Crowell
BN - Corey Coleman

Why you gotta jinx me like that?! I'm just hoping JC is ready for the season opener. I was thinking I have to roll with DeAngelo Williams as my RB2 and putting Murray as my Flex?

Quoted:
Looks solid to me.

Thanks I was kind of shocked to draft the team I did. Unfortunately I looked at my schedule and I play mostly all the other top ranked teams. Never seem to be able to get good matchups....
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ultimate sleeper pick: Gavin Escobar

You're right, rookie QB looking to make a lot of quick passes.  Witten isn't the TE he used to be, is injury prone and has no history/chemistry with the new QB.

You heard it here first.

(Truth in advertising: I'm a hard core Eagles fan so, what do I know? )
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#32]
at 4th position in a 10 team yahoo standard with Flex and Ive been running a lot of mock drafts with 0RB and coming out with this, feeling pretty good. Just trying to lock down RB's mid round with some sleeper/handcuff RB stash. part of my play is to burn a late round on DeAngello Williams to lock in an RB1 for first 3 weeks with upside.

What I am liking at my position 4 is that usually AB/ODB/Julio is available still which makes me feel even better about 0RB and puts another receiver like AJ/Evans/DHopp as my WR2 followed by Nelson/Marshall/Watkins.... Then Im targeting Maclin and maybe TE Jordan Reed or a decent RB

For drafts where I was able to get the top 3WRs. Feeling pretty good about bold

1: 1. Julio Jones (Atl - WR)
2. Mike Evans (TB - WR)
3. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
4. Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR) (at Flex position)
5. Latavius Murray (Oak - RB)

6. Carlos Hyde (SF - RB)
7. Michael Floyd (Ari - WR)
8. Frank Gore (Ind - RB)
9. DeAngelo Williams (Pit - RB)
10. Giovani Bernard (Cin - RB)
11. Antonio Gates (SD - TE)
12. Christine Michael (Sea - RB)
13. Steve Smith Sr. (Bal - WR)
14. Cincinnati (Cin - DEF)
15. Marcus Mariota (Ten - QB)
View Quote

For drafts where the top 3 WR's were taken, staying with 0RB.  Feeling pretty good about bold

1. A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
2. Mike Evans (TB - WR)
3. Jordy Nelson (GB - WR)
4. Jordan Reed (Was - TE)
5. Jeremy Maclin (KC - WR) (in Flex position)
6. Ryan Mathews (Phi - RB)

7. Jonathan Stewart (Car - RB)
8. DeSean Jackson (Was - WR)
9. DeAngelo Williams (Pit - RB)
10. Matt Jones (Was - RB)
11. Philip Rivers (SD - QB)
12. Corey Coleman (Cle - WR)
13. Christine Michael (Sea - RB)
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#33]
League added 2 more people, up to a more respectable 10. Snake draft.

This year the draft positions are not being randomized until the draft starts. Previous years it was known in advance.

4 hours and my title defense begins.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This year the draft positions are not being randomized until the draft starts. Previous years it was known in advance.

View Quote

That's what we do. More fair and seperates skill from luck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#35]
So I finally drafted, 12 team

Andy Dalton
Jordy Nelson
Amari Cooper
David Johnson
Jeremy Hill
Coby Fleener
Golden Tate
Rashad Jennings
V Jax
Willie Snead
Tajae Sharpe
Tevin Coleman
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

Well that could have been better. Got randomized into dead last in the order. So 10th/11th then not again until 30th/31st, so on and so forth. Guy who got 2nd place in the league last year (with the 1st pick) ended up drafting 2nd. We'll see how this turns out.

QB: Blake Bortles

QB: Matt Stafford

RB: Jamaal Charles

RB: Jeremy Hill

RB: Melvin Gordon

RB: DeAngelo Williams

RB: James Starks

WR: AJ Green

WR: Mike Evans

WR: Eric Decker

WR: Michael Crabtree

WR: Devin Funchess

WR: Josh Gordon

TE: Rob Gronkowski

TE: Zach Miller

D/ST: Bengals

K: Dan Baily

Picked up Williams in the 10th round, thought it was good place to grab him for the first 3 games. Also picked up Josh Gordon late (12th), hoping for something out of him later.

Edit: We did have some hilarity occur early, when one of the teams fucked up his player draft queue and it auto drafted him Tom Brady in the 1st round, 4th overall.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You're right, rookie QB looking to make a lot of quick passes.  Witten isn't the TE he used to be, is injury prone and has no history/chemistry with the new QB.

You heard it here first.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You heard it here first.

Wat?

Dude has played in 200+ straight games. I think the last time he missed one was in 2003.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Edit: We did have some hilarity occur early, when one of the teams fucked up his player draft queue and it auto drafted him Tom Brady in the 1st round, 4th overall.
View Quote

What's the best way to use that queue in case of internet trouble.  Last year I had trouble in round 8 and it picked a freaking defense!  Do I just put players in there that I'd prefer in that particular round or do I stack them?  Never used it.

Thanks

And you're stacked at receiver.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Wat?   Dude has played in 200+ straight games. I think the last time he missed one was in 2003.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You heard it here first.

Wat?   Dude has played in 200+ straight games. I think the last time he missed one was in 2003.

Oops, you got me, I was thinking of Gronk when I typed that.  The rest of the post stands.  Escobar is gonna be the man.  Another sleeper is gonna be Martellus Bennett in New England.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

What's the best way to use that queue in case of internet trouble.  Last year I had trouble in round 8 and it picked a freaking defense!  Do I just put players in there that I'd prefer in that particular round or do I stack them?  Never used it.

Thanks

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Never used it, so couldn't say.

Did my draft pool side on my Surface Pro with 3 other members this year. Had no issue.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Oops, you got me, I was thinking of Gronk when I typed that.  The rest of the post stands.  Escobar is gonna be the man.  Another sleeper is gonna be Martellus Bennett in New England.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You heard it here first.

I think Bennett broke out of sleeper status like two years ago.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 9:29:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You heard it here first.

I don't know what to do with him. He's a very late round flyer IMHO.  As the num 1 he was steaky as hell. Backup TE stash if you want to do that.  That position isn't going to win it. That's why I never have a dedicated TE slot. Those leagues are lame.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:26:08 PM EDT
[#43]
How do you like that Jamaal Charles news right after a huge draft weekend?
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was avoiding him at all costs. I'd take maybe rnd 4. He's an old beat up back. But whos the handcuff?
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Anybody have a comprehensive list of current injuries and or timelines for returns?
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I was avoiding him at all costs. I'd take maybe rnd 4. He's an old beat up back. But whos the handcuff?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd handcuff with Spencer Ware, not Charcandrick....my best guess.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 9:27:32 AM EDT
[#47]
How'd I do.  12 man league.  Lots of full retard picks.  One guy picked Roethlisberger in the first round and another guy picked his defense in the 3rd.  

Manning, Eli NYG QB
Osweiler, Brock HOU QB
Coleman, Tevin ATL RB
Henry, Derrick TEN RB (R)
Hill, Jeremy CIN RB
McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Beckham, Odell NYG WR
Coates, Sammie PIT WR
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
Robinson, Allen JAC WR
Snead, Willie NOS WR
Strong, Jaelen HOU WR
Treadwell, Laquon MIN WR (R)
Watkins, Sammy BUF WR
Barnidge, Gary CLE TE
Graham, Jimmy SEA TE (Q)
Prater, Matt DET PK
Colts, Indianapolis IND Def
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Anybody have a comprehensive list of current injuries and or timelines for returns?
View Quote

I use fantasy diehards but it's a pay site. You can try fantasypros.com.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 8:11:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

Gonna be an interesting season, (in my main league) I drafted almost my identical Championship team from last year. It's all the same starters, with the addition of Jordy Nelson.

Eli Manning
Todd Gurley
Thomas Rawls
Giovani Bernard
Brandon Marshall
Jordy Nelson
Jarvis Landry
Sterling Shepard
Travis Benjamin
Julius Thomas
Chandler Catanzaro
JJ Watt
KC D
Tajae Sharp
Also stashed Eifert as my last pick.
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 10:04:11 AM EDT
[#50]
We had our draft last night.  14-team PPR snake draft, and I had 6th pick overall.

QB Phillip Rivers
RB Demarco Murray
RB  Jeremy Langford
WR Julio Jones
WR Brandon Marshall
TE Jordan Reed
FLEX Duke Johnson, Jr.
D/ST GB
K Blair Walsh

BN Chris Ivory
BN Devin Funches
BN Jay Ajayi
BN Kamar Aiken
BN Matt Ryan

I wasn't feeling too hot about my team, but compared to some others, I think I'll do fine.
Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top