Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 8/12/2016 4:49:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Modern-Musket]

Congratulations ....and THANK YOU!!  ARFCOM never fails!

AR15.com AR-15 : Old_Painless
CA RA C39v2 Rifle : AKETHAN
CA C308 Rifle : Bama-Shooter
CA TP9SF Pistol : 40xb-shooter
In addition, we have 5 autographed copies of the book "Election: Unrestricted Warfare" written by Lt. Col Chris Graham going to:

FMJunkie
TimTheMedic
SgtFullAuto
Orangehat762
bajagringo

If you were selected to receive a firearm, send your FFL information to the ARFCOM Sales Office......for the autographed book, IM me here and I'll get it to you ASAP!

OK folks.....

The winners for the firearms and autographed books have been selected!  

BUT!!

They will be announced in the upcoming ARFCOM newsletter that will drop mostly likely sometime Monday.  If you haven't already subscribed to the ARFCOM newsletter, please do so today!  (to sign up, go to ARFCOM's homepage and scroll about half way down to find the AR15.com Newsltter icon.)

The firearms will be handled & shipped via FFL by ARFCOM HQ....the autographed books will be sent forth to the winners by me personally.  Once the winners are announced, you will be contacted via IM and asked to supply the required FFL information if you have been chosen for a firearm.  Those chosen to receive these books....I'll just need your full address.

Thanks again for your help in making this election cycle what it turned out to be......Now let's go start making America GREAT again!!

All my best,

Joe

Congratulations Folks!!

With the great help of ARFCOM, we were able to raise the much needed million dollars and have it matched by the fine folks at RIA for a total of two million dollars and counting!!

You made this possible....!!  

ARFCOM never fails.....Now on to Election Day!

All,

As a few members here have already posted while we have been finalizing our involvement (Great job GTWannabe and moshaholic2!) ARFCOM and the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action have teamed up to support the Rock Island Auction Freedom Challenge.  

What is the Freedom Challenge?  (paraphrased and sourced from Rock Island Auction Freedom Challenge)

"Its a grassroots campaign created by the Rock island Auction Company to raise awareness and financial support for the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action (www.nraila.org) an organization that has stalwartly defended the Second Amendment for decades. As many of you already know, 2016 is the most important year we've seen in our generation.  The attack on the Second Amendment is clear: many politicians, government officials and members of the media look to destroy our Constitutional rights."

The challenge is this......If you have the ability to help financially, please do so HERE with a minimum amount of $5.00, each dollar donated will be matched by the good folks at Rock Island Auction up to $1 million of donated funds.  So for those of you that hate math, $5.00 donated equals $10.00, $10.00 dollars equals $20.00, etc.  

Here's how the Rock Island Challenge works:

Step One: Go to riafreedomchallenge.com accept the challenge!

Step Two: Give: Make a donation (minimum $5.00) in support of the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action.

Step Three:   Challenge:  Invite your friends or family members to participate in the RIA Freedom Challenge.

Step Four:  Share www.riafreedomchallenge.com or your challenge via email or social media and include #RIAFreedomChallenge!

Part of this challenge process is (if you choose and not mandatory here) to challenge your friends, fellow patriots and family to join you in this challenge by making a video and posting it up of their site.  All the information you will need to fulfill that part of the challenge (again if you want) can be found at www.riafreedomchallenge.com

So far approximately $30,000 has been donated and matched by RIA...so that tallies it to approximately $60,000 raised thus far. So in usual ARFCOM fashion, let's see how we may help this to grow each day!

Now here's the ARFCOM twist:

As your NRA board member and Moderator of the NRA Activism Forum, I gathered my Avila Family together to see how we might become a "force multiplier" in this effort.  

So we decided that to add a little ARFCOM into the mix, for everyone who participates in the effort, we will enter you into a drawing for a custom built ARFCOM AR-15.

Once you participate, post up that you did and you'll be in the running.  As previously mentioned, we had a few great ARFCOMMERS already post this opportunity and you have responded in kind.  For those of you that have, please just post up on this thread and you'll be included as well.  

Now before all of you "legal eagles" jump in and ask about "California or New York Compliant, etc" this opportunity is void where prohibited and no substitutions will be made.  Of course you'll need to be of legal age, legal US status and be able to supply a FFL Dealer  to the great folks here on ARFCOM for processing.  Yes, this means that you may not be eligible if you are behind enemy lines like I am here in NY.

Apart from actually participating in the "challenge" you can also be included by volunteering for a pro-Second Amendment candidate, help to spread the word on those candidates, by taking action and becoming involved with NRA-ILA, becoming a NRA-ILA Grassroots Volunteer Signing up for NRA-ILA Daily alerts etc. Remember, no purchase or donation is necessary to participate in ARFCOM's Operation Double Down.  We always operate on a honor system, so post away.

Re-capping....Let's make it simple:

Once you participate in some manner, post up "I took the Challenge!"

Have some fun as we "double down" our efforts heading towards Election Day.

As always, should you have any questions, please feel free to IM me.

Approved by the Avila Family.

Those selected to receive the firearms will be announced Friday, November 11, 2016!!  So there is still time to "Take Action & Get Involved!"

Take the challenge....and post up!

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:49:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Modern-Musket] [#1]
Our great friends at Century Arms wanted to get involved to ensure that we "Vote Freedom First on Election Day" so my brothers there contributed:

Red Army C39v2 Semi-Auto Rifle w/ Magpul MOE AK Furniture, Cal. 7.62x39mm

C308 Semi-Auto Rifle, Cal. .308

TP9SF Pistol, Cal. 9mm Luger

To find out more about Century Arms, go HERE

I'll post more later!!

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:49:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Modern-Musket] [#2]
UPDATE:

We are well over the million dollar mark!! Well done everyone!!

Make sure you spread the word about pro-gun, pr0-freedom candidates running for office in your neck of the woods. If you need any information from the NRA's
Institute for Legislative Action, please refer to their website, HERE

For the NRA-ILA's ratings and possible endorsement of a particular candidate, please refer to their website, nrapvf.org

As always, if you would like to speak to me directly....just IM me here and I'll do my best to help!

Take Action & Get Involved!

Joe

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:49:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Modern-Musket] [#3]

Five (5) autographed copies of "Election: Unrestricted Warfare" will also be given away this Friday.

Written by my good friend and brother Lt. Col. Chris Graham...a true Patriot.

Here's what Lt. Col. Oliver North says about Chris and his latest book:

"Chris Graham writes the way he flies: low, fast and hair raising. He's one of the best, brightest and bravest Marines I've ever known.

Now he has proven himself to be a sharp-edged master of suspense."

To learn more about Chris' latest book, "Election: Unrestricted Warfare" go HERE

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: m1awolf] [#5]
I will take that challenge brother and I will also spread the word to like minded folks

ETA challenge has been taken.

On another note if my name is drawn I wish to donate the rifle back as another raffle prize fundraiser for a worthwhile charity that helps our wounded vets.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m1awolf:
I will take that challenge brother and I will also spread the word to like minded folks
View Quote

Outstanding!!

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Modern-Musket:

Outstanding!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Modern-Musket:
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

Outstanding!!

In a field yes,otherwise not so much....
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I took the challenge and am spreading the word!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag. Ill hit it for a donation when I get in front of a pc.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:08:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I took the challenge and sent it to some friends also.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:10:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Defender3] [#11]
"I took the Challenge!"

I'll be sending this to the shooting club also. Thanks MM and RIA!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Tag for safe computer.  Today is pay day.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I took the Challenge!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I Took The Challange

And issued one in return:

Stop compromising with progressives.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm in
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I took the challenge
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#17]
I Took The Challange
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I took the Challenge!

$60,962 so far
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By LT_Beaker:
I took the Challenge!

$60,962 so far
View Quote

Thanks brother for the update!

This baby will be a marathon, not a sprint!,  
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#20]
The power of ARFCOM may have buried the server will try again later.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I hit the link and donated$5.00.
I'm challenged in understanding the specifics of what is going on here, but I'm in.

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By djkel:
The power of ARFCOM may have buried the server will try again later.
View Quote

We can only hope brother......
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:27:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daddytallguy] [#23]
In for $25, challenge accepted

Plus working on paying off my patron level
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:37:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wingmanchris] [#24]
In on one!

Challenge accepted

ETA:  is this like UHFO rules?  Should we only be posting "I took the challenge" ?
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]
I think the money spinner is stuck because it didn't move on my 25 dollar donation.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Hit for $25. Don't pick me though as I'm in NJ.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#27]
You know, I just opened this from today's mail while reading this thread.  Coincidence?  I think not, so...  I took the challenge!  

Keep up the good fight!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:48:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PR361] [#28]

I took the challenge!

Total raised so far

$63,252

Thank You For Your Donation!

A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. Your credit card will show a charge from NRA-ILA.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel to contact us at 1-877-672-4483 or by email at [email protected].
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:48:20 PM EDT
[#29]
I took the challenge weeks ago!

I got paid today though, I guess I'll take it again.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:55:23 PM EDT
[#30]
"I took the Challenge!"
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I took the challenge.

Let's burn this bitch down!

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#32]
In. Will take a look at my budget tomorrow and see what I can put in
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By felrom:
I took the challenge.

<a href="http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/felromarfcom/media/riachallenge_zpsqdsjcssq.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z429/felromarfcom/riachallenge_zpsqdsjcssq.png</a>

View Quote

Damn son!

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By Are-O-Be:
Damn son!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Are-O-Be:

Originally Posted By felrom:

I took the challenge.

<a href="http://s1189.photobucket.com/user/felromarfcom/media/riachallenge_zpsqdsjcssq.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z429/felromarfcom/riachallenge_zpsqdsjcssq.png</a>

Damn son!

Winston Churchill once said...

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come
to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you
and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse
case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it
is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

We're somewhere close to "all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival" right now, in my estimation.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:15:13 PM EDT
[#35]
I took the challenge.   Thanks RIA, ILA, and ARFCOM!

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:19:41 PM EDT
[#36]
I took the challenge.

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#37]
$63,622.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 9:35:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liquidmetal] [#38]
I'm in/I took the Challenge.

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 12:10:29 AM EDT
[#40]
I took the challenge.

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#41]
I took the challenge.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 7:12:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Well done folks!  Let's keep the momentum rolling......!
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Deserving BTT.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#44]
I took the challenge.

And I shared it on Facebook.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 8:15:06 AM EDT
[#45]
I took the Challenge and passed it on

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 10:46:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Saturday morning bump.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 11:07:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Accepted.

" />
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 11:49:14 AM EDT
[#48]
OST
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#49]
"I took the Challenge!"

Thank You For Your Donation!

A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly. Your credit card will show a charge from NRA-ILA.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel to contact us at 1-877-672-4483 or by email at [email protected].

Patriots like you have donated

$32,341

+

Rock Island Auction is matching

$32,341

=

Total raised so far

$64,682

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Thanks to everyone who may contributed and/or committed to helping the cause in same shape,
manner or form heading into Election Day.

Working together.....We will Prevail!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top