User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 26
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
page 17 is dedicated to jess

Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to attend my 3rd Cola Warrior and 1st Cola East...surveyor3 please give my spot to a worthy competitor who will clear the Polish Plate rack with ease, represent the "no spew crew" with honor, and fail miserably at any obstacle rewarding above average height or wingspan.
Good luck to all the competitors and please consume copious amounts of bourbon on my behalf... ;-)
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
HDLS, you're in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

*PING*
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

*Vzwwwwwwwwwwwrr*
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks to a very generous donation by ConstInspector14 specifically for Road Improvement, I am scheduling 14 tons of 57's to be brought in, hopefully later this week. I'll know the details by Wednesday. That should make the dam passable to all vehicles. The hill is another story.

We have other plans for the two holes on the hill. Weather pending, we hope to have that improved before the event.

We may need help though, as the stone may have to be transported via truck bed to the dam, then shoveled off by hand. That's worst case scenario, and it's not etched in stone, terrible pun intended.

We are also doing pre-runs on Saturday. I'd like to get 10-12 people done. We already have 4-6 of us running. I should have that worked out by Wednesday as well.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:07:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thanks to a very generous donation by ConstInspector14 specifically for Road Improvement, I am scheduling 14 tons of 57's to be brought in, hopefully later this week. I'll know the details by Wednesday. That should make the dam passable to all vehicles. The hill is another story.

We have other plans for the two holes on the hill. Weather pending, we hope to have that improved before the event.

We may need help though, as the stone may have to be transported via truck bed to the dam, then shoveled off by hand. That's worst case scenario, and it's not etched in stone, terrible pun intended.

We are also doing pre-runs on Saturday. I'd like to get 10-12 people done. We already have 4-6 of us running. I should have that worked out by Wednesday as well.
View Quote

I thought passable roads were against the rules.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is one helluva donation and is very much appreciated.  If I can make it down to help out with it, I will, but my daughter broke her ankle last week, and wife is out of town, so have my hands full atm.  I may have to bring a special bottle just for ConstInspector14...what's your poison?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

So I'm not going to get to show people how to drive?  
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hill will probably still be jacked up.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So I'm not going to get to show people how to drive block the road with your stuck vehicle or end up having to fish your ride out the pond?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm not going to get to show people how to drive block the road with your stuck vehicle or end up having to fish your ride out the pond?  

Probably not.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Goood
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Grab your Crystal Pepsi and Vans sneakers, it's time to shut your Trapper Keeper and make Cola Warrior 90s again.

Tabpul Ind drops a hot box of #swag for CWE.  Most 90s warrior wins fabulous prizes.  Every runner gets a slap bracelet.

#Whoomp, there it is!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:37:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Grab your Crystal Pepsi and Vans sneakers, it's time to shut your Trapper Keeper and make Cola Warrior 90s again.

Tabpul Ind drops a hot box of #swag for CWE.  Most 90s warrior wins fabulous prizes.  Every runner gets a slap bracelet.

#Whoomp, there it is!

http://i65.tinypic.com/wml5zl.jpg
View Quote

lol...slap bracelets. They were amazing.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
HDLS, you're in.
View Quote

And just as fast as I'm "in",  I'm "out".

My CWE travel $ needs to be redirected elsewhere.

Looks like your +1 is in.  

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Me and my +1 are out.

Work isn't going to let me take the time off due to some people quitting.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

Yeah, this fuckin sucks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#20]
BroKai needs to be on standby list. He is vet.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

View Quote

Whoa, lame.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Whoa, lame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

Whoa, lame.

Atleast I don't buy wine, those people aren't allowed to take any time off in October/December.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Atleast I don't buy wine, those people aren't allowed to take any time off in October/December.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

Whoa, lame.

That would suck.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

View Quote

Fuck that make them come back to work as slaves
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
ammodors.com has been added as a sponsor. Heads up to all you cigar smokers!
View Quote

woot
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:07:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's an incredible donation!

I may be able to come up Saturday for a pre-run, what time do you think you will run people and for how long?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

View Quote

Well, you know what to do. Quit your job, come to east. You can find another job later.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:28:55 PM EDT
[#28]
[b]

I may be able to come up Saturday for a pre-run, what time do you think you will run people and for how long?
View Quote

Ill be there mid morning and set up. Ill run whatever people all day, and im going to do my night run at dark, then spend the night.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:04:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

#Whoomp, there it is!

http://i65.tinypic.com/wml5zl.jpg
View Quote

SWEET!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:05:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

View Quote

DOMMIT!!!!

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

DOMMIT!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

DOMMIT!!!!

Quoted:
Quoted:
Me and my +1 are out.

Well, you know what to do. Quit your job, come to east. You can find another job later.

I wish.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#32]
We'll start as soon as Crow can get the range set up. I'd imagine 10-11 at the latest. I'll be there to help set up as usual...so i guess it could be earlier, but that's up to Crow. I may go down Friday night.

I'll be there "early" (before ten, if I'm not already there from the night before) Saturday morning at the latest, but useless as my truck is down again.

We can run day folk on Sunday so long as we have targets and a truck or 4 wheeler.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#33]
YukonBoy03+1 and dbautista, you're in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:43:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
BroKai needs to be on standby list. He is vet.
View Quote

No idea where he belongs on the list....bring him, and he shall run.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:01:05 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
woot

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ammodors.com has been added as a sponsor. Heads up to all you cigar smokers!

woot

Hooray!
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:01:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ill be there mid morning and set up. Ill run whatever people all day, and im going to do my night run at dark, then spend the night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[b]

Cool, I will more than likely come up just evaluating cash flow at the moment. I will let you guys know for sure by Thursday.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:04:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Cool, I will more than likely come up just evaluating cash flow at the moment. I will let you guys know for sure by Thursday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]

Supossed to be rain wed -fri so its going to be a muddy bitch
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/joshua_aston/CW/CA5EFEB9-2E22-4F1D-9F33-C2A6BFBF75E5_zpsmpttfv8b.jpg

Shirts ordered, if you didn't already get in, leftovers will be $25
View Quote

Why u no love Blitz Firearms and CCW?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We'll start as soon as Crow can get the range set up. I'd imagine 10-11 at the latest. I'll be there to help set up as usual...so i guess it could be earlier, but that's up to Crow. I may go down Friday night.

I'll be there "early" (before ten, if I'm not already there from the night before) Saturday morning at the latest, but useless as my truck is down again.

We can run day folk on Sunday so long as we have targets and a truck or 4 wheeler.
View Quote

Wait, so when is the earliest run? Should I bother getting there Wednesday Night then?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/joshua_aston/CW/CA5EFEB9-2E22-4F1D-9F33-C2A6BFBF75E5_zpsmpttfv8b.jpg

Shirts ordered, if you didn't already get in, leftovers will be $25

My bad, it looks like I missed a few.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wait, so when is the earliest run? Should I bother getting there Wednesday Night then?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Earliest run will hopefully be no later than 9am Thursday morning during the actual event.

I was referring to our pre runs this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Earliest run will hopefully be no later than 9am Thursday morning during the actual event.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, ok, we're good then. I'll be there Wednesday night as planned.

I will have a "Lubrication Station" and I have a table now too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:41:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]

Wouldn't be a proper CW without mud and rain.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it OK if I show up Wednesday night too? I'll set up a grit and contamination station next to the lubrication station.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Is it OK if I show up Wednesday night too? I'll set up a grit and contamination station next to the lubrication station.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

mah google
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
mah google
View Quote

Only other googles can say google.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

mah google

Google please.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]

Guess I don't have a choice on getting new tires for the truck this week, another $1k gone.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Guess I don't have a choice on getting new tires for the truck this week, another $1k gone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]

Just leave the truck by the house
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top