Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/30/2016 1:20:10 AM EDT
Idrink mostly snob beers that taste like "Pine trees cumming in your mouth" according to my freinds, and I like those.  But I like something much worse, Miller High Life. I bought a 32 ounce can to take to the dirt track races last weekend as a "joke" but in reality i I enjoyed all 32 ounces of it.... while cheering for cars going in a cirlce on dirt.  I had to get this off my chest.  I'm drinking my second 16oz High life for the knight.  I also had some respectable beers, shiner bock, and some bad ass helles out of dallas.  Don't judtge me...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#1]
It's OK, scro - lotsa tards are leadin' kick-ass lives.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:23:59 AM EDT
[#2]
They don't call it the champagne of beers for nothing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#3]
MGD and MHL are not bad at all.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
It's good hot weather drinking beer.

Crawfish boil beer of choice in fact.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:26:59 AM EDT
[#5]
You can do one hell of a lot better than Miller High Life before you start butting against "snob beers".

Hell, I grew up on Old Milwaukee, and we used to make fun of Miller.

And it was justified.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:30:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I drink the 32 oz ones as well. When you are on lunch or walking through the grocery store they are awesome. I usually pick up two and chug them as fast as I can to help make the day go by. There is something about chugging those bastards that takes me back to being 16. It's comforting.

It tastes terrible.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:32:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Hell, at least it ain't The Beast or Natty. Those are truly bottom of the barrel "beers".
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#8]
All Miller products are Swill, MGD is especially  horrendous.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:34:05 AM EDT
[#9]
That and Rolling Rock are my every day beers. At $11.50 a 30 pack

you can't go wrong. I do like craft beers also. Bourbon barrel aged

Imperial Stouts are my favorites, but sometimes they cost as much

as the 30 packs.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:34:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All Miller products are Swill, MGD is especially  horrendous.
View Quote

American Budweiser is made with rice.  It's FUCKING SAKE.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:34:15 AM EDT
[#11]
No judgement here.

I love the high life. Gives me the mud butt though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:34:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I drink the 32 oz ones as well. When you are on lunch or walking through the grocery store they are awesome. I usually pick up two and chug them as fast as I can to help make the day go by. There is something about chugging those bastards that takes me back to being 16. It's comforting.

It tastes terrible.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:35:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I will admit I actually like Miller Fortune. It's got a very nice taste to it. Which is high praise from me, being a craft beer snob.

Miller High Life, however, is basically horse piss like other Miller brews, but slightly less so. I will pass.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:35:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

They don't call it the champagne of beers for nothing.
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:36:07 AM EDT
[#15]
This thread has empowered me.  Fuck those snobs.  I can have fun without knowing which hops they probably recycle and thrown back into this batch of the beer im drinking.  At least I'm not fellating a pine tree.  I'm going to bust out a light beer at the next bottle share.  I jave things to do , and it's not groom my mustache or organize my vynil collection by how white privileged the bands were.  Fuck that shit, I'm drinkging based on getting the lawn mowed and the oil changed on my big fucking 5 ton truck.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:38:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I drink Miller Lite.

There are people that need to get bitch slapped for giving me shit about how Miller Lite is piss water and how Bud Light is better and how Miller misspells Lite.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This thread has empowered me.  Fuck those snobs.  I can have fun without knowing which hops they probably recycle and thrown back into this batch of the beer im drinking.  At least I'm not fellating a pine tree.  I'm going to bust out a light beer at the next bottle share.  I jave things to do , and it's not groom my mustache or organize my vynil collection by how white privileged the bands were.  Fuck that shit, I'm drinkging based on getting the lawn mowed and the oil changed on my big fucking 5 ton truck.
View Quote

If I had to sum this paragraph up in one word, it would be....

'merica.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:40:14 AM EDT
[#18]
I drank Millers for a while but got hung on Strohs for a couple years. Don't judge me.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It's good hot weather drinking beer.

Crawfish boil beer of choice in fact.
View Quote
As much as I'd like to badmouth it because it's Miller and all, I can find no fault in this post.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:41:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Choices
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It tastes terrible.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:44:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

'merica.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

'merica.
Fuck yeah.  If I had a Colt 45 I'd drink it in you honor.  Might have to settle for another High Kife...

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:46:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It tastes terrible.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:47:41 AM EDT
[#24]
I bought a local craft beer the other day because it was brewed with Lime Leafs.

$11 and some change for a sixer. After my first taste, I felt like a dumbass. It tasted just like Sam Adam's summer ale.

I fell for the gimmicks. Lime Leafs my ass!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:49:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I bought a local craft beer the other day because it was brewed with Lime Leafs.

$11 and some change for a sixer. After my first taste, I felt like a dumbass. It tasted just like Sam Adam's summer ale.

I fell for the gimmicks. Lime Leafs my ass!!!!!
View Quote

Plot twist: Sam Adams summer ale is brewed with "Lime Leafs" as well, but with economies of scale working on the price.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:49:49 AM EDT
[#26]
I enjoy a variety of Black Lagers, be it be 1554 , Shriner, Guinness, Baba, Samuel Adams, Angry Hanks, etc.

Just tell me when you want I refill... Just give me a empty bottle of Miller , Bud , Coors...any variety  you enjoy...

I can use a vary the force and ensure the bubbles are just how you like it.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It tastes terrible.

He doesn't know, he's too busy wrtitihg hillary klintion abdout getting a rally in his hmome town to care about high life.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:52:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I enjoy a variety of Black Lagers, be it be 1554 , Shriner, Guinness, Baba, Samuel Adams, Angry Hanks, etc.

Just tell me when you want I refill... Just give me a empty bottle of Miller , Bud , Coors...any variety  you enjoy...

I can use a vary the force and ensure the bubbles are just how you like it.

View Quote

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:58:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Look, man, sometimes you want to drink a fine-ass Bavarian hefe, sometimes you want to drink an American double-IPA that tastes like a pine cone's dick, and sometimes you just need a forty of High Life to let you know you're living your life right.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:06:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Idrink mostly snob beers that taste like "Pine trees cumming in your mouth" according to my freinds, and I like those.  But I like something much worse, Miller High Life. I bought a 32 ounce can to take to the dirt track races last weekend as a "joke" but in reality i I enjoyed all 32 ounces of it.... while cheering for cars going in a cirlce on dirt.  I had to get this off my chest.  I'm drinking my second 16oz High life for the knight.  I also had some respectable beers, shiner bock, and some bad ass helles out of dallas.  Don't judtge me...
View Quote

Hell, Miller High Life is my cheap beer of choice if I am drinking American! I like the old-school taste and vibe.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:10:57 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Look, man, sometimes you want to drink a fine-ass Bavarian hefe, sometimes you want to drink an American double-IPA that tastes like a pine cone's dick, and sometimes you just need a forty of High Life to let you know you're living your life right.
View Quote
Amen brother. Never again will I let anyone harsh my buzz by commenting about howI got htere.  If I want to leave it in the narrow paper sask it came witht hat's my business.

Most of you in this thread are alright

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:12:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hell, Miller High Life is my cheap beer of choice if I am drinking American! I like the old-school taste and vibe.
View Quote

And South African brewing thanks you for your simpleness of taste.  Tough otherwise to compete with InBev/Anheuser Busch.

Drink the beer you like. Only the socially aware care if the profits go somewhere far overseas.  About as many as who refuse to drive a non-Amercian designed, owned and manufactured car. (not very many of those left at all....)
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:15:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:26:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Never again will I let anyone harsh my buzz by commenting about howI got htere.
View Quote

Word. Let's all clink our glasses (or "shatterproof" forty-ounce bottles, as circumstances and personal preference dictate) together and holler CHEERS, and then somebody will put Chumbawumba on the juke box and we'll all shout along.

In fact, forget the clinking!

ETA: "And why beholdest thou the high life that is in thy brother's pint, but considerest not the pine-cone that is in thine own glass?"
Boys, that's scripture! That's Anheuser 7:3, that's right out of the Brew Testament, y'all show some respect
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:28:34 AM EDT
[#35]
I love beer... good beer, epic beer, I have $30, $40, $50, $180 bottles of beer.  I keep michelob ultra, MGD 64, and Corona or some other mexican beer around always.  Sometimes light fizzy and cold is just what the doctor ordered.

And about every 3-4 years.. I down a 40 of Steel Reserve.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#36]
I can afford a hell of a lot "better" beer than high life. But, I drank it and college and had great times, and I'll be damned if it still doesn't taste good on a hot day. Fuck the haters
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:48:53 AM EDT
[#37]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c4ETRhSSVQ

I'm not a fan of their beer, but their commercials were great.  Please embed.

thanks below
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:52:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Please embed.
View Quote
You secure that shit, Hudson!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:57:11 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm a home brewer that loves craft beer, but my slummin' beer is Rolling Rock. Party on, OP. Maybe I should give MHL another chance, I haven't had it since I was about 17 or so....maybe I'll tell you the story when you're a little older. It was in this desolate and mysterious place called Golden Valley, Arizona....
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 2:58:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Coors is what you really desire.

Damn missed.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That and Rolling Rock are my every day beers. At $11.50 a 30 pack

you can't go wrong. I do like craft beers also. Bourbon barrel aged

Imperial Stouts are my favorites, but sometimes they cost as much

as the 30 packs.
View Quote

Exactly this. MHL and rolling rock of buffalo trace for day to day stuff. Craft beers or higher end bourbons when I take the wife out for dinner or something
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:26:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Ill drink anything, don't feel bad
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#43]
DYK?

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#44]
I've been enjoying Coors banquet recently.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:37:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Miller High Life is the only thing I ever buy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:50:34 AM EDT
[#46]
You could do worse

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:02:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Keystone light checking in
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:05:32 AM EDT
[#49]
I love High Life
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I will admit I actually like Miller Fortune. It's got a very nice taste to it. Which is high praise from me, being a craft beer snob.

Miller High Life, however, is basically horse piss like other Miller brews, but slightly less so. I will pass.
View Quote

You drink horse piss?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top