Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2016 12:28:18 AM EDT
With all the info coming out about how they rigged the Democratic primary, and no one cares, do you think they will get emboldened and rig the entire general election to ensure that Queen Hillary wins no matter what?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably won't need to
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:31:29 AM EDT
[#2]
They are going to try to.  I saw on the evening news earlier that the voterID law in a handful of states was just stricken down.  They said no ID whatsoever will be required.  This is the thing that worries me most about this election.  The fraud.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:32:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I live in Illinois. Vote early and often is our motto.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:32:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Define who 'they' is, who have already rigged the election.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:33:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Democrat turnout in some counties will be 125%.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:33:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Of course they will, why would this election be any different?

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I anticipate rigging.  We are a turd world nation.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:33:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Define who 'they' is, who have already rigged the election.
View Quote

The powers that be
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:34:18 AM EDT
[#9]
He's got my vote, but I'll be surprised as shit if Trump wins.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:34:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I anticipate rigging.  We are a turd world nation.
View Quote

I'm losing a lot of hope considering the rampant corruption we are seeing this year and nothing happening. Hillary colluding with powers to get out of indictment, rigging the DNC, it just goes on and on
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:35:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

That low??
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:35:46 AM EDT
[#12]
No, because the democrats understand that states run elections and they only need to rig the game in a few states in order to win. While Trump is on twitter talking about something huuuuuuge, Hillary's ARMY of lawyers will be making sure she wins on election day regardless of how people vote.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:40:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No, because the democrats understand that states run elections and they only need to rig the game in a few states in order to win. While Trump is on twitter talking about something huuuuuuge, Hillary's ARMY of lawyers will be making sure she wins on election day regardless of how people vote.
View Quote

Ding ding ding... we have a winner!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:40:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

That low??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That low??
Could be higher depending how many of the dead vote this time around.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:40:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

and not in the entire state, just in certain counties/cities.

As for Trump, if he intends to campaign just on Twitter, Facebook, and rude press conferences, he's not going to win.  Gotta have boots on the ground to put out yard signs, call Party members to get out the vote, be poll watchers, etc.  all stuff the Republicans should be doing.  I don't know if RNC quietly put out the word to give Trump bare minimum of support, but that's all it takes to fuck over the candidate who crashed the RNC party and made Yeb! cry.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:42:20 AM EDT
[#16]
FPNI

Billions have been spent and billions more will be spent putting out pro Hillary and anti Trump propaganda. Funded by US tax dollars and the unbiased media.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:43:02 AM EDT
[#17]
lol, no.   No need.

Closest we came to a truly "rigged" election in my lifetime changing the outcome of a Presidential election was Gore v Bush in 2000.    That whole "determine voter intent" crap they wanted to pull was corrupt as FUCK.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:47:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

As for Trump, if he intends to campaign just on Twitter, Facebook, and rude press conferences, he's not going to win.  Gotta have boots on the ground to put out yard signs, call Party members to get out the vote, be poll watchers, etc.  all stuff the Republicans should be doing.  I don't know if RNC quietly put out the word to give Trump bare minimum of support, but that's all it takes to fuck over the candidate who crashed the RNC party and made Yeb! cry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Trump campaign couldn't even write up a list of names on a sheet of paper to make a 'slate' in one of the later caucus states (CO?). I seriously doubt they are going to be running the show when it comes to poll watches etc. Everyone keeps talking about "top men" and shit, but thus far I see zero evidence that Trump, or the people he commands, grasps the concept that Hillary can, and will, steal the election from him--if necessary--at the polling places across the country. It's a huuuuuuge effort to thwart that and I honestly don't think Trump cares, which very well could be his Achilles Heel.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:52:07 AM EDT
[#19]
There was statistical evidence of voter fraud against Bernie in the primary. I'm sure it was just a trial run for the real thing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
With all the info coming out about how they rigged the Democratic primary, and no one cares, do you think they will get emboldened and rig the entire general election to ensure that Queen Hillary wins no matter what?
View Quote

No think but know it will be thrown to the Queen. She even has a ringer in the Donald to throw the election at the last minute.

This is so already over with.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Just need a smidgen of corruption to steal this.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:58:40 AM EDT
[#22]
They are going to try to.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:58:48 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm convinced its already a done deal.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:06:54 AM EDT
[#24]
If it gets too over the top, it's going to get ugly real fast.  The silent majority has pretty much been quiet and gone to work to pay the bills, but there's a fucking limit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:08:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

and every single vote will be for Hillary. Nope, no fraud to see there.
there will also find some uncounted ballots in the trunks of cars, then more until she wins the state.

If it is close Hillary will win. If she wins there will never be another Republican president. They have figured out how to rig elections "more better" since Bush beat Gore by a few chads.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:09:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:10:56 AM EDT
[#27]
It's already decided.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:20:18 AM EDT
[#28]
I fully expect Hillary to win.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:20:51 AM EDT
[#29]
I think they always do.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:22:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Dupe. Some retard already started this same thread yesterday.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top