Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or member for the last 5 years if I understand this right.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forgot you had to be a life member. I feel pretty stupid right now.

My understanding as well, I'm now a Patron member and my dad is a regular member as he has been for the last numerous decades and he's eligible to vote.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I love it!  We need more pro-NFA NRA board of directors.  I think you will make a fine board member.  but seriously bro, I'd have been more than happy to send you a clean scan for your petition.  In fact, feel free to use this one too and I'll even sponsor you, and if anyone asks me for a petition, I'd be more than happy to send them yours as well for a signature!  Together we can make the NRA the NRA it needs to be!

Petition link

I'll send you my signature tomorrow!
View Quote

You want to lead a revolution, this is how you lead a revolution.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:18:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Consider it done.  All I need is a petition ( I have no way to print legal-sized stuff).
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
One on the way to you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#5]
You have my support.  I've watched your threads and posts for years,
observed your knowledge and character, and I've admired your courage to
simultaneously be at the mercy of the corrupt BATFE as a gun dealer
while also poking them in the eye every chance you get as a lawyer.

The
NRA needs to become much more aggressive, much less timid, and much
more up to date.  A board full of old men lazily trying to hold the line
and only win enough victories to ensure further funding, isn't going to
win our rights back in my lifetime.  We need a board full of people who
want to weaponize the full power of the NRA.  This is how we change the
NRA to be the organization we want it to be: an angry rottweiler /
pit-bull mix so terrifying that no politician dare cross us.

I can get you 4 signatures of life members.

If I had no idea who you were to start with, this would have been enough for me:

Quoted:

I love it!  We need more pro-NFA NRA board of directors.  I think you will make a fine board member.  but seriously bro, I'd have been more than happy to send you a clean scan for your petition.  In fact, feel free to use this one too and I'll even sponsor you, and if anyone asks me for a petition, I'd be more than happy to send them yours as well for a signature!  Together we can make the NRA the NRA it needs to be!

Petition link

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:37:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OST for later.

I'll get one printed and sent in.

ETA-mail direct to the NRA?  I know nolo was pre screening his and that seemed prudent?
View Quote

Send to me please. The sample ballot has the address on it where I want it sent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:38:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forgot you had to be a life member. I feel pretty stupid right now.

That's correct.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You have my support.  I've watched your threads and posts for years, observed your knowledge and character, and I've admired your courage to simultaneously be at the mercy of the corrupt BATFE as a gun dealer while also poking them in the eye every chance you get as a lawyer.

The NRA needs to become much more aggressive, much less timid, and much more up to date.  A board full of old men lazily trying to hold the line and only win enough victories to ensure further funding, isn't going to win our rights back in my lifetime.  We need a board full of people who want to weaponize the full power of the NRA.  This is how we change the NRA to be the organization we want it to be: an angry rottweiler / pit-bull mix so terrifying that no politician dare cross us.

If I had no idea who you were to start with, this would have been enough for me:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
You have my support.  I've watched your threads and posts for years, observed your knowledge and character, and I've admired your courage to simultaneously be at the mercy of the corrupt BATFE as a gun dealer while also poking them in the eye every chance you get as a lawyer.

The NRA needs to become much more aggressive, much less timid, and much more up to date.  A board full of old men lazily trying to hold the line and only win enough victories to ensure further funding, isn't going to win our rights back in my lifetime.  We need a board full of people who want to weaponize the full power of the NRA.  This is how we change the NRA to be the organization we want it to be: an angry rottweiler / pit-bull mix so terrifying that no politician dare cross us.

Quoted:

Petition link

Wow...That means a lot coming from someone whom I've never had the opportunity to meet. I'm rather speechless that I've been able to have such an impact on someone indirectly.

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:45:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh I'm in. Waiting on my eagle (but doesn't matter, I've been an active member for 6 years). PM sent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

you can and you should!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got my dad and myself to sign a petition for Nolo, can we also sign one for you OP?

you can and you should!

ARFCOM running the NRA.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Just dropped my petition in the mail to you today. I saw this thread last night, and the article about you on the Prince Law blog this morning, and for a minute I thought I needed to fill out two petitions for two different guys. I'm glad to give you my support. I completely agree with you regarding the need for the NRA to be more proactive instead of reactive. I want to thank you for stepping up to lead us into the future.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Will do once I get my info from the NRA.
Also shared in local gun group
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Once I figure out how to print that thing I'll start collecting for you too. Already have one from Nolo.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#14]
YES! Arfcom everywhere!

I'm glad to see y'all stepping up for this.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#15]
First round of petitions outbound to people who requested them!

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Lifers can't vote till it paid in full, correct?

Either way you and nolo got my support.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lifers can't vote till it paid in full, correct?

Either way you and nolo got my support.
View Quote

That was my understanding.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Good luck, we certainly need a constant flow of new blood to keep the organization fresh.

That being said, the NRA does a pretty good job with the resources it has.

That it doesn't have more is the fault of the 85 million gunowners that ride the backs of the five million that pony up.

God bless the NRA and eff the Bloombergs of the world!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Good luck, we certainly need a constant flow of new blood to keep the organization fresh.

That it doesn't have more is the fault of the 85 million gunowners that ride the backs of the five million that pony up.

View Quote

I'm not saying the NRA doesn't do a good job. I think it can do better though. And I want to help improve it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm not saying the NRA doesn't do a good job. I think it can do better though. And I want to help improve it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did a great job after Sandy Hook.  That could have easily become AWB II with all the squishy republicans in both the House and Senate.  

But, as said before, reacting and trying to hold what we still have isn't the place any of us really want to be.  We want to be taking things back.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:03:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Tagged, 'cuz I ain't got no legal paper.  

Moose, if' you'd prefer, IM me for my address, and I'll pay postage both ways.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#22]
I am an endowment member but don't have access to legal paper.  How can I add my signature to the list.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Benefactor Life downloads, do us proud son.

There's a number on the board need replaced........NRA "compromise" is another name for NSDAP and stupidity.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Petition link

View Quote

If Nolo is with you so am I.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Petition link

Same
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Petition link

I stand with Nolo.

Next year, we're going to have an Arfcom/Black Rifle NRA Ballot.

#NewNRA
#BlackRiflesMatter
#NFAmatters
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Definitely in. IM sent.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#28]
All IMs and inquiries responded to.

I sent out 30 earlier today to various people who inquired via the website and on this site and already have 30 more names to send them to. And that doesn't include a number of people who said they could print their owe.

Response has been overwhelming.

Thanks for the support guys.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:36:39 PM EDT
[#29]
After reading some of your posts in various Nolo threads, I'm with you.

If Nolo backs you so do I.

I'll print off a petition when I return from this deployment and get it in the mail to you.

Keep up the good fight.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:39:35 PM EDT
[#30]
If you guys toss Wayne and put an end to the call center bullshit I might actually go for the life membership.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

you can and you should!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got my dad and myself to sign a petition for Nolo, can we also sign one for you OP?

you can and you should!

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 6:56:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
After reading some of your posts in various Nolo threads, I'm with you.

If Nolo backs you so do I.

I'll print off a petition when I return from this deployment and get it in the mail to you.

Keep up the good fight.

View Quote

I appreciate that.

I may not be engaged in MG litigation, but I sure to enjoy pissing in the .gov's cheerios whenever possible. And I've been doing a lot of that lately.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 7:14:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Is it legal to nominate two people?  I've already nominated our member nolo_contendre.  I will certainly nominate you as well if it doesn't cause a problem with the NRA nomination process.

And of course, if you are both nominated, you will both get my vote.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 7:26:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is it legal to nominate two people?  I've already nominated our member nolo_contendre.  I will certainly nominate you as well if it doesn't cause a problem with the NRA nomination process.

And of course, if you are both nominated, you will both get my vote.
View Quote

Yes. You can sign as many petitions as you want. It's the person who is named on the petition that has the receive 250 qualifying signatures.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

If you guys toss Wayne and put an end to the call center bullshit I might actually go for the life membership.
View Quote
Upgrade to life, sign the petitions, vote, and help make it happen.

My wish list...

1.  Wayne is out.  Never on camera for the NRA again.  He's always playing defense in interviews, he's too timid, and he gets stumped.

2.  NRA gets David Keene back as a spokesman.

3.  When they need to put someone in front of a camera, it's David Keene, Chris Cox, or Colion Noir, depending on the venue and audience.

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Edit   IM sent
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 9:31:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Ok, I just joined and paid in full. When do I get my number and what do I do next?
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 11:13:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ok, I just joined and paid in full. When do I get my number and what do I do next?
View Quote

You can get it from the member services web page, or you can wait for the card to come in about a month.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Bump,

It will be mid-late this week before I can sign/send the petition, but I should be able to provide three votes for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 9:39:32 AM EDT
[#40]
OST

Old school motherfucking Tag

Arf bout to be running this bitch
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Second batch of petitions mailed today.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
OST

Old school motherfucking Tag

Arf bout to be running this bitch
View Quote

What do you call it when a bunch of well armed men try to take over an organization?

A coup d'etat An NRA election
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 10:45:10 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm in. Please send me a petition.
Edit: IM sent with info
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll have it in the mail tomorrow. Got my membership info finally
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Tagging this.

We'll get it done! Thanks you for doing this Adam!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:50:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Mine will go out with today's mail.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 4:58:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Now in with 100% more eagle!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Now in with 100% more eagle!
View Quote

And it looks good on you too!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Call member services. Took me about two weeks to get my card in the mail. About 5 mins to get the eagle.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Tag!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top