BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

HAHA ROFL LMAO you obviously didn't watch the goddamn video either, genius.  LOL emoji smiley face HAHA
View Quote

Are you dense? 0:20 in the video Trump says exactly what the headline says.  Of course it was hyperbole and he purposely made it sound like he meant physically hit, but he still fucking said it.  Are. You. Dense?

Oh, and
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You are so butt hurt Cruz didn't win huh?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has to respond to EVERY SINGLE CRITICISM laid against the guy.

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.

He's a buffoon and you all were warned.

meh, and i'll take a buffoon over the hildabeast any fucking day.  

Can't even quote the right person
Nobody is bringing up Cruz anymore except you guys.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He isn't campaigning, he's engaging in pissing contests, childish insults, and outright fabrications.  His behavior would be a disgrace in an election for a high school freshman class president, much less one for the President of the United States.

Yes.  And a good example was you defending Tump's juvenile, boorishness with references to two previous candidates.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come on guy, I know you're an inveterate Trumpsucker, but Romney and McCain aren't really relevant at this point.  What's next? Some reference to Jeb Bush?

I'm sorry my point went over your head.

You said he's not running for President.

I asked what that's supposed to look like and gave 2 examples of what "running for President" obviously looks like to most people.  2 examples where those running LOST because they didn't take the fight to the opposition.

Funny how you'd rather whine about a nonexistent strawman fallacy instead of answering the question.  

You really think some chickenshit threat like "The gloves come off" or grade school insults are taking the fight to the opposition?  

Well, since your statement to which I was responding was about his behavior during this campaign and the fact he's not "running for President," my statement about taking the fight to the opposition covers more than just the "gloves come off" statement.

Do you know the definition of "straw man"?

He isn't campaigning, he's engaging in pissing contests, childish insults, and outright fabrications.  His behavior would be a disgrace in an election for a high school freshman class president, much less one for the President of the United States.

Yes.  And a good example was you defending Tump's juvenile, boorishness with references to two previous candidates.

I asked if that's your idea of running for POTUS.  I wanted to know what Trump is supposed to be doing to satisfy your standard.  

That's not a straw man.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.

He's a buffoon and you all were warned.

meh, and i'll take a buffoon over the hildabeast any fucking day.  

TED CRUZ!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:14:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Visiting my mother and my sister made an off beat comment about Trump and I let her have it. I told her get the fuck out of the house

so she did and she is now pouting in the yard.

I fucking hate fences sitters and I secretly believe she is a liberal.
View Quote
My Dad doesn't allow Deomoturds in his house
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I love how all the mental midgets in this thread have such wonderful criticisms and advice for Trump.  Mostly the same folks that criticized his tactics all through the primaries.

If you can learn one lesson from the primaries, learn this: Donald Trump knows how to win.  You, do not.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think you, and a few others here, just want to bitch and gripe about every little thing Trump-related from now until November like the lib-media's own little echo chamber here on ARFCOM.

What I can't figure out is why.  Is it that you can't live without little pats on the back from the rest of the folks here who are in a constant "fuck Trump" state of mind?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought that little Trumpism was in the form of a tweet.  My error. Thanks for pointing out that he just as juvenile with a microphone as with a keyboard.

I think you, and a few others here, just want to bitch and gripe about every little thing Trump-related from now until November like the lib-media's own little echo chamber here on ARFCOM.

What I can't figure out is why.  Is it that you can't live without little pats on the back from the rest of the folks here who are in a constant "fuck Trump" state of mind?

I don't know about those few others, you're absolutely correct about me.  You and TOT's other turdlets have handed me a shit sandwich.  For the sake of my country, I have to eat it, but I don't have to like it, and I plan to tell you about it every chance I get from now until November.  I trust this answers your question.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't know about those few others, you're absolutely correct about me.  You and TOT's other turdlets have handed me a shit sandwich.  For the sake of my country, I have to eat it, but I don't have to like it, and I plan to tell you about it every chance I get from now until November.  I trust this answers your question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought that little Trumpism was in the form of a tweet.  My error. Thanks for pointing out that he just as juvenile with a microphone as with a keyboard.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is my concern too.

he needs to take the gloves off, but only after studying policy and how it will affect people. Yeah...it's always fun to watch him call her "Crooked Hillary'. We all know that. Even her faithful know it, but he's got to have more. He's got to be smart about it and everything he says from this point out has to have SUBSTANCE. This isn't the fourth grade. He's got to now beat her with ideas, intent and a path forward.

And yes....if he could berate that fucking hag in the process.....well.....that's just a bonus
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now with extra "used car salesman from the northeast bullshit".

I'm voting against hillary. But he could easily make excellent points without sounding like trailer trash.

This is my concern too.

he needs to take the gloves off, but only after studying policy and how it will affect people. Yeah...it's always fun to watch him call her "Crooked Hillary'. We all know that. Even her faithful know it, but he's got to have more. He's got to be smart about it and everything he says from this point out has to have SUBSTANCE. This isn't the fourth grade. He's got to now beat her with ideas, intent and a path forward.

And yes....if he could berate that fucking hag in the process.....well.....that's just a bonus

And how many seats will be lost in the house and senate if he wins, because people want to balance things out?  Maybe it would not be a bad thing of hillary won the white house but republicans ended up controlling everything else as a result. I don't know. I really don't know.
If trump attacked like a savage, but did so with class and elegance, his support across the political spectrum would be scary.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

TED CRUZ!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Can't even quote the right person

TED CRUZ!

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Not a fan of Trump by any means but he is getting my vote because anything else is a vote for Hillary.
Any how, you anti-Trumpers have got really Sandy clogged vaginas.
Seriously, your tears are causing flooding in the north east.
I was a Cruz fan but he fucked the pooch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Visiting my mother and my sister made an off beat comment about Trump and I let her have it. I told her get the fuck out of the house

View Quote

Over Trumplethinskin? Really?

WTF is wrong with you guys?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I have the strangest boner right now
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on guy, I know you're an inveterate Trumpsucker, but Romney and McCain aren't really relevant at this point.  What's next? Some reference to Jeb Bush?

I'm sorry my point went over your head.

You said he's not running for President.

I asked what that's supposed to look like and gave 2 examples of what "running for President" obviously looks like to most people.  2 examples where those running LOST because they didn't take the fight to the opposition.

Funny how you'd rather whine about a nonexistent strawman fallacy instead of answering the question.  

You really think some chickenshit threat like "The gloves come off" or grade school insults are taking the fight to the opposition?  

Well, since your statement to which I was responding was about his behavior during this campaign and the fact he's not "running for President," my statement about taking the fight to the opposition covers more than just the "gloves come off" statement.

Ahem..

Thursday, July 28, 2016 - Grand Rapids, MI
Governor Mike Pence
3:00 PM

Governor Pence will be holding a townhall at the Deltaplex Arena & Conference Center
Doors open at 12:30 PM

- Thursday, July 28, 2016 -Davenport, IA
Donald J. Trump
4:00 PM

Donald J. Trump will be holding a rally at the Adler Theater.
Doors open at 1:00 PM.

- Thursday, July 28, 2016 -Novi, MI
Governor Mike Pence
7:00 PM

Governor Pence will be holding a rally at Diamond Center at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Doors open at 5:30 PM.

- Thursday, July 28, 2016 -Cedar Rapids, IA
Donald J. Trump
8:00 PM

Donald J. Trump for President Rally at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
Doors Open at 5:00 PM.

==============

new friday events

- Friday, July 29, 2016 - Colorado Springs, CO
Donald J. Trump
2:00 PM

Donald J. Trump will hold a town hall at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs- Gallogly Event Center
Doors open at 11:00 AM.

- Friday, July 29, 2016 - Lima, OH
Governor Mike Pence

Governor Pence will hold a rally at University of Northwestern Ohio Events Center
Doors open at 5:00 PM

- Friday, July 29, 2016 - Denver, CO
Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump will be holding a rally at the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
Doors open at 4:00 PM

Nope, No campaigning.

If anyone is interested he is not giving a live campaign speech right now.

there is also not a 230 odd page thread where you can't find all of his not campaigning stops.

Offical Donald Trump Thread

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
  Well, he didn't tweet that... so you can stop bitching about it.

He didn't "say" that in some form or another?

Your bitch was about Twitter, Jane.

You can't figure out why conservatives don't like a guy who promotes liberal, big-government solutions to America's problems? A guy who attacks Republicans more than Democrats? You can't figure out why conservatives aren't flocking to embrace a New York liberal?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think he should talk about Ted Cruz some more.
View Quote

To damn bad Teds not in the fight.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:42:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

You can't figure out why conservatives don't like a guy who promotes liberal, big-government solutions to America's problems? A guy who attacks Republicans more than Democrats? You can't figure out why conservatives aren't flocking to embrace a New York liberal?

View Quote

I didn't say that.

I said I can't figure out why you have to whine like little bitches on ARFCOM.  You folks are not accomplishing a damn thing by parroting the liberal media's narrative.

Vote for him, don't vote for him, I don't care.  Bitching about him in countless threads and intentionally spreading falsehoods like "he attacks Republicans more than Democrats" is another matter.  Thank you for giving me such a great example to work with.

You are copying the strategy used by the liberal media so there's only 2 possible explanations: you're a Hillary voter trying to sow discord or you're massively butthurt and bitching about Trump somehow makes you feel better.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#18]
So many here haven't a clue.
Doesn't matter what Trump says or does. He is the candidate for payback. He is the choice of the pissed off masses. The more the fling at him the more he bitch slaps them back. All that does is gain him more followers.
It is a new game now. So many dinosaurs here haven't a clue.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:43:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Is it the orange skin tones? Or the thick head of natural hair?

P.S. Yes... I'll vote for Orange Jesus in November. But I have little faith in ANYONE greasy enough to enter the world of politics to not be the same scum as the rest. Yes... I hope that he bitch-slaps that nasty bitch back into her momma's rotten crotch. No... I don't think he's really all that different from his opponent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it the orange skin tones? Or the thick head of natural hair?

P.S. Yes... I'll vote for Orange Jesus in November. But I have little faith in ANYONE greasy enough to enter the world of politics to not be the same scum as the rest. Yes... I hope that he bitch-slaps that nasty bitch back into her momma's rotten crotch. No... I don't think he's really all that different from his opponent.

Even if that were true, which I don't think it is, the fact that she put her own financial interests so far above her duty as a govt official, while Trump was a private citizen, means a lot.

Taking money from the Saudis as Joe Schmoe -whatever
Taking money from the Saudis while simultaneously controlling US foreign policy with them and their adversaries, approving or denying military assets, etc - a whole different ballgame.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I really wish he wouldn't trigger so easily.

Every time one of his opponents says anything he has to immediately take to Twitter.

Sort of makes him look childish.

Yeah, I know, public eye and all that, but really save it for a day or Two, then make just One Tweet slamming them.
View Quote

Hard to criticize when he is such a force of nature on social media.

It's a big reason he's here, he has a style and he's sticking to it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I asked if that's your idea of running for POTUS.  I wanted to know what Trump is supposed to be doing to satisfy your standard.  

That's not a straw man.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not a straw man.  

He supposed to behave like he's campaigning for the office of the President of the United States,  he is supposed to be engaging in discussion of substantive issues, not saying retarded shit about building walls, having Armed Forces members murder women and children, paying off the entire national debt in eight years by negotiating better deals with China, seeing his daughter as date-able and spewing insults and school yard threats.  He's supposed to be, at least, giving the impression of being a rational adult.  

I've thought a little more about this strawman thing.  I shouldn't have said your argument that prior failed Republican campaigns justified Trump's chickenshit threats childish insults was a strawman.   I should have said your argument was horseshit.  My error.  My apologies.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

As long as he beats hilary, he can put a hot tub and stripper pole in the Oval Office for all I care.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's nearly impossible to convert older or horizontal blood relatives to see past their tribalism. I have libtard relatives who are otherwise extremely smart and successful, it's super frustrating.  Civil War showed that brothers will be lead to kill brothers over their political tribalism.  Just sayin'.  I feel your pain, I also don't want to lose what family I have over the derp of this election cycle.  Tough spot.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:57:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I've thought a little more about this strawman thing.  I shouldn't have said your argument that prior failed Republican campaigns justified Trump's chickenshit threats childish insults was a strawman.   I should have said your argument was horseshit.  My error.  My apologies.
View Quote

Perfect.  Saying it's a straw man is a statement of fact.  Saying it's horseshit is simply your opinion.  Apology accepted.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

it has nothing to do with thick or thin skin, its about maintaining the offensive. He doesn't defend he actually counter attacks,

He is a master reframer. The moment any critics try to lay something on him he turns it around on them and they are on the defensive
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it has nothing to do with thick or thin skin, its about maintaining the offensive. He doesn't defend he actually counter attacks,

He is a master reframer. The moment any critics try to lay something on him he turns it around on them and they are on the defensive

He is a master at using confirmation bias to cut thru the PC AIDS that is infecting the country.  Deep down, people remember pre-PC Bullshit.  He says "insensitive things" that remind people they don't have to brun Pajama Boys all of the time, even if they don't really think he's going to build a wall or ban Muslims from imigration.  The shit-talking anti-PC crusade is needed, lest we become pussies like Europe, allow China&Russia to destabilize us and take over as the main financial superpowers, leading to ouread quality of living becoming theirs, and vice versa.  Someone has to be at the apex, might as well be us.  The Alpha of the pack doesn't get there by being a pussy or sellout 100%  of the time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No shit...even if he loses, it's great to see an opponent with balls. I'm sick and fuqqin' tired of hearing GOPe'rs like McStain and Rummey saying shit like "big tent" and "we don't want to offend the independents".

It seems like we've been the one-legged man in the ass kicking contest for too long.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.

No shit...even if he loses, it's great to see an opponent with balls. I'm sick and fuqqin' tired of hearing GOPe'rs like McStain and Rummey saying shit like "big tent" and "we don't want to offend the independents".

It seems like we've been the one-legged man in the ass kicking contest for too long.

This.
When he says stuff like this, even if he doesn't,  the democrats go fucking crazy!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah serious, he's already living rent free in her head.
Let her stew a little bit not knowing when the next punch is coming.
He needs to be on point and accurate with everything he says or the MSM will tear into him

Plus a lot of his off the cuff Tweets remind me of purse swinging fights here on ARFCOM.

Not saying he shouldn't respond, but this whole election cycle is about sound bites, one wrong one could be very bad.
Look how the media is trying to play his Russian hacking comments.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every time one of his opponents says anything he has to immediately take to Twitter.

Yeah, I know, public eye and all that, but really save it for a day or Two, then make just One Tweet slamming them.

serious? The man has all but mastered twitter. Hillary is giving her acceptance speech and the world talks about Trump.

He needs to be on point and accurate with everything he says or the MSM will tear into him

Plus a lot of his off the cuff Tweets remind me of purse swinging fights here on ARFCOM.

Not saying he shouldn't respond, but this whole election cycle is about sound bites, one wrong one could be very bad.

Like doing a "retard impression" while talking about a disabled reporter?

Like talking about how Fiorina is too ugly to be president?

Etc
etc
etc

He's said a million "gaffes."  It doesn't matter.  That's actually part of his plan.  To be an asshole sometimes, vs a completely scripted aparatchnik who hasn't given a press conference in 300 days, whose campaign gets to vet articles in the MSM before they're published, etc.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:05:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Perfect.  Saying it's a straw man is a statement of fact.  Saying it's horseshit is simply your opinion.  Apology accepted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.  You're very gracious.  I'll leave to to continue your adulation of TOT.

Oh, by the way, when I said Trump forgot to campaign, I meant in the General.  He's doing a bang up job in the Primaries.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Etc

etc

etc

He's said a million "gaffes."  It doesn't matter.  That's actually part of his plan.  To be an asshole sometimes, vs a completely scripted aparatchnik who hasn't given a press conference in 300 days, whose campaign gets to vet articles in the MSM before they're published, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

serious? The man has all but mastered twitter. Hillary is giving her acceptance speech and the world talks about Trump.

Etc

etc

etc

I actually suffer from mental impairments and I thought Trump's retard impression was rather funny.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#31]
I read that and got a total freedom boner.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Etc
etc
etc

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Etc
etc
etc

I love how you guys claim absolutely moronic acts as "3D Chess." I'm sure those things will have a lot of appeal to GE voters.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:10:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Thank you.  You're very gracious.

By the way, when I said Trump forgot to campaign, I meant against Clintion.  He's still doing a bang up job in his primary campaign against Cruz.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

By the way, when I said Trump forgot to campaign, I meant against Clintion.  He's still doing a bang up job in his primary campaign against Cruz.

Yeah, we know.  The rest of the Cruz hangers-on keep saying the same thing while they also admit they don't watch any of Trump's rallies, speeches, etc. where he constantly attacks Hillary.

He lays into her non-stop for months but makes a few statements about Cruz after the RNC snub and all of you say "when is he going to attack Hillary instead of Cruz?!?"
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's official.
She's the Democrat nominee.

He is going to start tearing pieces off.
He will speak bluntly.
That blunt speech will be criticized by the pundits.
But each of them gets only one vote.

He knows how to win.
This isn't about playing nice.
It's about winning.
And he has an ammo fort.
She truly is fuX0red.
And she deserves it all.

"Fit for service?"  Queued up and on the way.
One of many.
View Quote

Creepy. You have a poster of him over your bed, don't you?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yeah, we know.  The rest of the Cruz hangers-on keep saying the same thing while they also admit they don't watch any of Trump's rallies, speeches, etc. where he constantly attacks Hillary.

He lays into her non-stop for months but makes a few statements about Cruz after the RNC snub and all of you say "when is he going to attack Hillary instead of Cruz?!?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you figure me for a "Cruz hanger-on"?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:18:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
if he does, that staffer is a raving retard who retweets stuff like the Bush's are nazis, which makes me think that The Donald is at the helm of the blackberry  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope he's taking the debate prep as seriously as he is the twitter shit talking.

This.

You guys do realize he has a staffer that does the Twitter stuff, don't you?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
if he does, that staffer is a raving retard who retweets stuff like the Bush's are nazis, which makes me think that The Donald is at the helm of the blackberry  

Got a link for that Bush's are nazis quote?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:21:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is literally the only sort of person repeating the "he's still attacking Cruz instead of Hillary" nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:23:15 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Wow. A reasonable, well-spoken Trump supporter. Where have you been until now?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I suppose it could take different forms, none of which are jerking off on Twitter.  Sure keeps his cultists fired up though.  Obviously.

Trump makes a single tweet, for free, and it is seen by millions.

Yeah, what a stupid strategy.

If you're involved in some chickenshit celebrity feud, it's great.  Campaigning for President of the United States, I'd be hoping for a little more substance than trite middle school quality threats ... The gloves come off.

Jane, the people who watch Jerry Springer vote, and they love a good fight.  Public opinion and popular support can turn on the damnedest things.  He's got some stuff wired up, and it's going to start hitting in a continuous wave that is so far inside the Dem OODA loop they're going to short-circuit their response team.  And then she's speaking off the script and doing damage control.  Not a good combination.  That's when you'll want the popcorn.

Wow. A reasonable, well-spoken Trump supporter. Where have you been until now?

I used to visit the DC Zoo before the plastic shields went up.  I learned to run when the monkeys started throwing shit.  There's nothing to be gained fighting with people who are just pissed at the world because their guy finally showed he was never electable.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

According to who, CNN or MSNBC?  There are many issues with what the DNC felons said

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He better get started, sheesh

He got his nuts kicked so hard this week he is spewing his balls out of his nose. Guess what Donnie boy, they haven't opened up on you fully yet either. Everything they are attacking you with, you did to yourself dumbass. I'm still voting for you, but you are a complete cad and they nailed you on it. Not strighten your operation out and keep this bitch out of office!

According to who, CNN or MSNBC?  There are many issues with what the DNC felons said

And they just had a monumentally disastrous convention, where everyone who isn't a Hilary cuntlicker was kicked out and placed behind a 4-mile fence.  But oh noes, they said Trump and Putin both want Hilary to fail.  Oh well. Put me on that list too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:26:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What the fuck news coverage are you watching?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He better get started, sheesh

He got his nuts kicked so hard this week he is spewing his balls out of his nose. Guess what Donnie boy, they haven't opened up on you fully yet either. Everything they are attacking you with, you did to yourself dumbass. I'm still voting for you, but you are a complete cad and they nailed you on it. Not strighten your operation out and keep this bitch out of office!

What the fuck news coverage are you watching?

CNN probably
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Actually that is called or referred to as a GEORGE W.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The media will tear into him no matter what he says.  By responding as quickly as possible, he influences the narrative.

He could just pull a McCain and say nothing while Clinton and the media totally destroy him and his running mate... that strategy works so well.

W won twice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Neither will I.  He was so busy with his attention whoring antics that he forgot to run for President and we got eight years of Clinton.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.

Neither will I.  He was so busy with his attention whoring antics that he forgot to run for President and we got eight years of Clinton.

I know, the RNC gave us so many viable candidates that meanie Donald stole the votes from!  If only we had Jeb at the front, he'd be giving hillary the what-for!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

W won twice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

W won twice.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:30:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is literally the only sort of person repeating the "he's still attacking Cruz instead of Hillary" nonsense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps I'm a day or two behind.  Question: When was the last time - before TOT - that a nominee stated his intention to fund a PAC to defeat a primary opponent's Senate reelection bid?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I realize it's an alien concept for most hardcore Trump worshipers - but how his actions/comments are perceived by a large segment of voters yet undecided may not jive with your viewpoint. There are a lot of folks out there that are easily turned off by not coming across as mainstream. The vast majority of voters are not hardcore Trump worshipers. They need to feel comfortable that he has more/better solutions than Hitlery does.

The DNC is now trying to convey itself as 'mainstream' and 'tea-party friendly'. Most of us know it's bullshit, but there are actually millions that will buy into their bullshit for no other reason than taking them at their word.

Trump needs to start spouting cogent, factual solutions and stop coming across like a spoiled bitch...or we're doomed to a Hitlery presidency.

View Quote

Were you on Mitt's campaign committee?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm a Twatter noob, but it looks to me like Nick Whatever tagged Trump in that tweet. Not written by Trump.
View Quote

Don't see it on his twitter page.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I know, the RNC gave us so many viable candidates that meanie Donald stole the votes from!  If only we had Jeb at the front, he'd be giving hillary the what-for!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you Trump guys so obsessed with Jeb Bush?  Whenever anyone even mentions that there might have been an alternative to Trump, you throw out Bush, like he was the only possibility.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:41:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe I'm a Twatter noob, but it looks to me like Nick Whatever tagged Trump in that tweet. Not written by Trump.

That's because he said it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#50]
If he has been nice so far I cant wait to see gloves off.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top