Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 7/29/2016 5:55:56 PM EDT
.@realDonaldTrump : "After watching Hillary last night ... Such lies... I'm taking the gloves off...No more Mr. Nice guy."
View Quote

https://twitter.com/NickKalmanFN/status/759140558858313728
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
He better get started, sheesh
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Did shit just get real?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
... we can only hope
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the strangest boner right now
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope he's taking the debate prep as seriously as he is the twitter shit talking.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:59:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

I never thought I would look forward to seeing Hillary get fucked on a 55" TV until now.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#9]
I think he should talk about Ted Cruz some more.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is it the orange skin tones? Or the thick head of natural hair?

P.S. Yes... I'll vote for Orange Jesus in November. But I have little faith in ANYONE greasy enough to enter the world of politics to not be the same scum as the rest. Yes... I hope that he bitch-slaps that nasty bitch back into her momma's rotten crotch. No... I don't think he's really all that different from his opponent.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well apparently he's busy rehashing his Megan Kelly blood comments and his mocking of a disabled reporter.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:06:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope he's taking the debate prep as seriously as he is the twitter shit talking.

This.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

You guys do realize he has a staffer that does the Twitter stuff, don't you?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe I'm a Twatter noob, but it looks to me like Nick Whatever tagged Trump in that tweet. Not written by Trump.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm a Twatter noob, but it looks to me like Nick Whatever tagged Trump in that tweet. Not written by Trump.
View Quote

He put it in quotes after Trump's twitter handle.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:15:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Even if we lose, I will never forget the man who trolled the hell out of the tarded dems.
View Quote

No shit...even if he loses, it's great to see an opponent with balls. I'm sick and fuqqin' tired of hearing GOPe'rs like McStain and Rummey saying shit like "big tent" and "we don't want to offend the independents".

It seems like we've been the one-legged man in the ass kicking contest for too long.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:18:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#21]
No teleprompters at that speech.

Crowd was chanting "lock her up" and Trump said "I used to say no, don't say that, but after last night I'm starting to agree with you. Starting right now, the gloves come off."
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I really wish he wouldn't trigger so easily.

Every time one of his opponents says anything he has to immediately take to Twitter.

Sort of makes him look childish.

Yeah, I know, public eye and all that, but really save it for a day or Two, then make just One Tweet slamming them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Every time one of his opponents says anything he has to immediately take to Twitter.

Yeah, I know, public eye and all that, but really save it for a day or Two, then make just One Tweet slamming them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:29:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

two days and the world has moved the fuck on.

shit is old on twitter if it's a minute late 2 days is an eternity
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah, but he was wearing his gloves on his feet and his clown shoes on his hands.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Trump has to respond to EVERY SINGLE CRITICISM laid against the guy.

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Visiting my mother and my sister made an off beat comment about Trump and I let her have it. I told her get the fuck out of the house
so she did and she is now pouting in the yard.

I fucking hate fences sitters and I secretly believe she is a liberal.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

<whsper>Shhh. Let 'em keep believing.</whisper>
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Please dont blow it with some tourettes type outburst.

Take a breath and get it right. Bury a boot in her arse, just dont take a swing and miss.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Que up Do it! dot gif
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#33]
The trump train is about to plow hillary.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:38:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah, but he was wearing his gloves on his feet and his clown shoes on his hands.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

serious? The man has all but mastered twitter. Hillary is giving her acceptance speech and the world talks about Trump.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:40:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Did Hillary take off the mask?

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Is he going to be tweeting from the Oval Office at the bazillion or more anti-trump remarks people will make throughout his Presidency? The guy cannot let any fucking thing go.

He might be a good executive, but he needs to grow thicker skin. He needs to focus on getting his message out and if elected, he needs to focus on BEING PRESIDENT. Not twitter wars with his enemies.

View Quote

LOL

He reaches a metric fuck ton of people on Twitter FOR FREE and you say he "needs to focus on getting his message out."

He's not allowing the opposition to control the narrative.  He is able to respond in minutes to any accusation or criticism that is thrown his way and the media repeats his tweets for him.  Notice that the Hillary camp is trying to do the same thing with their "statements" that come out within a few hours after anything Trump-related hits the media but by then, the story is already out of their control.

He is getting hours and hours of prime time exposure without spending a dime.  Once he's POTUS, his Twitter will be as silent as it was before he started running for office.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:41:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

it has nothing to do with thick or thin skin, its about maintaining the offensive. He doesn't defend he actually counter attacks,

He is a master reframer. The moment any critics try to lay something on him he turns it around on them and they are on the defensive
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#39]

From my perspective it looks like the person who took off the mask is you, Mary.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
serious? The man has all but mastered twitter. Hillary is giving her acceptance speech and the world talks about Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a good point. Trump gets alot of free media attention.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I truly hope so!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah serious, he's already living rent free in her head.
Let her stew a little bit not knowing when the next punch is coming.
He needs to be on point and accurate with everything he says or the MSM will tear into him

Plus a lot of his off the cuff Tweets remind me of purse swinging fights here on ARFCOM.

Not saying he shouldn't respond, but this whole election cycle is about sound bites, one wrong one could be very bad.
Look how the media is trying to play his Russian hacking comments.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

He got his nuts kicked so hard this week he is spewing his balls out of his nose. Guess what Donnie boy, they haven't opened up on you fully yet either. Everything they are attacking you with, you did to yourself dumbass. I'm still voting for you, but you are a complete cad and they nailed you on it. Not strighten your operation out and keep this bitch out of office!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Do it! Beat that lying felon to the federal pen
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Good. I'm tired of his Nice Guy routine.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

For all our sakes he has better be..
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

He needs to be on point and accurate with everything he says or the MSM will tear into him

Plus a lot of his off the cuff Tweets remind me of purse swinging fights here on ARFCOM.

Not saying he shouldn't respond, but this whole election cycle is about sound bites, one wrong one could be very bad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The media will tear into him no matter what he says.  By responding as quickly as possible, he influences the narrative.

He could just pull a McCain and say nothing while Clinton and the media totally destroy him and his running mate... that strategy works so well.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:52:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
He got his nuts kicked so hard this week he is spewing his balls out of his nose. Guess what Donnie boy, they haven't opened up on you fully yet either. Everything they are attacking you with, you did to yourself dumbass. I'm still voting for you, but you are a complete cad and they nailed you on it. Not strighten your operation out and keep this bitch out of office!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

According to who, CNN or MSNBC?  There are many issues with what the DNC felons said

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:53:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can we, as a forum, not use sexual metaphors and Hill-dogs name in the same sentence.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top