Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2016 3:59:22 AM EDT
Hoping to give a few laughs with this one:

Bill Clinton is jogging down the street one day when he sees an attractive women he knows to be a hooker.  She sees him looking and winking at her, so she yells out “fifty dollars”.  Bill yells back “I only got 5”, so she looks away disgusted.

A week later Bill sees her again while he is running and she yells to him “you know its fifty dollars”.  Bill yells back, “I only got five” and again she looks away.

The next week Hillary tells Bill she will be running with him so she can keep an eye on him.  While running the same hooker sees Bill and yells “See what five dollars gets you”.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:24:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Bill Clinton stopped at a pet store and bought a puppy. As he got in the car he said to his bodyguard, "I got a puppy for my wife!" The bodyguard said, "Great trade, Mr. President!"
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
A man stops behind a huge police roadblock in Washington DC.  He rolls down the window as the policeman approaches with a bucket.

Man:  What is going on officer?

Cop:  A group of terrorists have taken over the capital and they're holding every member of congress hostage.  They say that they will douse the congressmen in fuel and set fire to the building unless we raise a million dollars for them.    I'm out here taking donations from drivers.

Man:  Oh wow!   I'll help.  How much is the average donation?

Cop:   About a gallon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top