BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/28/2016 9:40:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#1]
At least they let you know they don't want to serve you instead of just spitting in your food.

Complain and get the aholes fired and take business elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#2]
It's OBAMA's Fault.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:59:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Their business, their rules. Lotta people hate freedom in here. I'd be 100% fine with any business refusing me service at any time for any reason. I'll just go somewhere else and spread the word so that others can be informed decision makers. No need to get all butt hurt over it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:25:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Class action lawsuit?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:05:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Their business, their rules. Lotta people hate freedom in here. I'd be 100% fine with any business refusing me service at any time for any reason. I'll just go somewhere else and spread the word so that others can be informed decision makers. No need to get all butt hurt over it.
View Quote

Are you really implying that a gas station clerk owns the store and/or speaks for the owners of said store?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:12:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you really implying that a gas station clerk owns the store and/or speaks for the owners of said store?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  "Their rules" are that you get fired for that shit.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:13:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

NOT their business, NOT their rules. These were employees ignoring the policies of the company that employed them and acting on their own. The employees at Noodles & Co. have since been fired.

But in the case of Noodles & Co., their food sucks so bad, they did the officer a favor.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:33:50 AM EDT
[#8]
This is so wrong on so many levels.
Off duity officers and their friends and family should picket the places.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#9]
"We don't take kindly to your kind around these  here parts."

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#10]
TX McDonald's fires employee who refused to serve off-duty cop and his family because her son is currently in custody on "serious charges".

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/27/mcdonalds-employee-fired-refusing-serve-texas-cop/
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:48:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is so wrong on so many levels.
Off duity officers and their friends and family should picket the places.
View Quote

Why? Because one minimum wage employee with an attitude problem acts up? You want a business to suffer financially because they did the right thing when an asshole worker did something on their own volition?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:05:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

A swing and a miss sporto!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure you are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:47:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did the worker get arrested?

Sounds like the business made the rule and enforced it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#15]
The manager at "Noodles and Company" in Alexandria acted fast to limit the damage.

He fired the cook and the cashier, both, and issued a statement of apology and support for the APD. Said he'll put "Blue Lives Matter" signs up in the restaurant, too.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:21:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

If the business isn't owned by the person refusing service, then they don't get to make the rules.

Is that so hard for you to uinderstand?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously?  So if I work for you I can make up my own policy whenever I want because "FREEDOM!"?  I think you've watched Braveheart too many times.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:25:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"We don't take kindly to your kind around these  here parts."

View Quote

Now skeeter, they ain't Hurtin nobody
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:30:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
If the business isn't owned by the person refusing service, then they don't get to make the rules.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think if I was a uniformed police officer I'd be bringing my lunch to work.
View Quote

Well, that's not very community policing oriented thinking.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The manager at "Noodles and Company" in Alexandria acted fast to limit the damage.

He fired the cook and the cashier, both, and issued a statement of apology and support for the APD. Said he'll put "Blue Lives Matter" signs up in the restaurant, too.

View Quote

Good.  Done deal then.    

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#23]
I think I would as well..............and I would also let word get out that all of my officers would be bringing their lunches............watch restaurants and businesses scramble to get them to come back

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

What about the baker that wouldn't bake a cake for the gay couple. They were sued and lost.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:41:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Those misguided democrats need a Hickory Shampoo
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Listen Ms. Virginia law dog, law don't go around here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Good.  Done deal then.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.  Done deal then.    

The APD chief was classy enough to respond to people who said they'd boycott the place and told them that it wasn't necessary.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:02:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
At least they let you know they don't want to serve you instead of just spitting in your food.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:04:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think I would as well..............and I would also let word get out that all of my officers would be bringing their lunches........watch restaurants and businesses scramble to get them to come back
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I would as well..............and I would also let word get out that all of my officers would be bringing their lunches........watch restaurants and businesses scramble to get them to come back

Not a single restaurant at work would have cared if we had stopped going there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#30]
If I were a cop, I walk into a gay bakery and demand a heterosexual cake.

Oh, wait.  That only works the other way.  Sorry.

My bad.

Sorry.

Really.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It wasn't the cooks business nor was it the cooks prerogative to deny service. She was a low-level employee being a dipshit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:31:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Oh no! We're going to lose a bunch of customers who we give free shit and discounts to!"
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:33:10 AM EDT
[#33]
I don't doubt you..............but down here there are quite a few who would hate to see police stop patronizing them.............

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

"Oh no! We're going to lose a bunch of customers who we give free shit and discounts to!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Free food and discounts for cops in the ghetto?
Not a single place you would actually eat food from gave a discount.
ETA: Not that I blamed them, if they did the cops there would abuse it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:37:21 AM EDT
[#35]
officers should be thankful haters tell them to leave vs putting glass in their food.

I say deal with it 'free market'.  If they don't want to serve cops, then fine that's their business....but make sure everyone knows about that decision, and if people don't like that attitude, they can stop spending their money there too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
What about the baker that wouldn't bake a cake for the gay couple. They were sued and lost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And I believe that was a bad call by the courts.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:44:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many of my colleagues do.  Thank God I don't wear my badge and am plain clothes
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:56:29 AM EDT
[#40]
If I was a restaurant owner, I would put signs up for Blue Lives Matter.

It helps get cops in the business and for those offended by the sign, it keeps them out.

WIN WIN
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#41]
1 cop does something stupid = lets not judge all police
1 "cook" does something stupid = zomg lets boycott!!

The officer was quoted as being "shaken up" over it? Get the fuck out of here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our Sheriff forbids taking free stuff.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#43]
I find it hypocritical how Liberals will discriminate.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:03:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except he's a fucking cook.

So it's not his business and it's not his rules...

Eta: beat like a redheaded coed
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:05:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't often get to see full retard in action folks, but here we have it: full retard brought to you by VooDoo
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:08:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
1 cop does something stupid = lets not judge all police
1 "cook" does something stupid = zomg lets boycott!!

The officer was quoted as being "shaken up" over it? Get the fuck out of here.
View Quote

Was a female officer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This appears to be exactly what the officer did, and the Department is spreading the word.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The baker also didn't deny service to anyone purchasing off the shelf items in their bakery, They also made cakes for anyone for secular events like birthdays. When they tried to stand on their religious principles they were destroyed for that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

We don't often get to see full retard in action folks, but here we have it: full retard brought to you by VooDoo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you and jerkbrown came from the same petri dish.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#50]
The cops lucky.

Better to know who the assholes are than eat a shit surprise.

Fired,  problem gone move on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top