Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Next to the railroad tracks of a beachfront Amtrak station in/near Del Mar or Encinitas, CA
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#2]
High school sweetheart's mothers car, in their driveway, outside their bedroom window.

Another time in a hotel room in the bed next to my roommates bed.  They were presumably asleep.  That girl thought it was the "hottest thing ever".

Oh my poor former roommates and the number of times they heard me having sex.  The guy was a good guy; his now wife is a bitch.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#3]
1968 - Pensacola NAS - Admiral's quarters.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh, another time with an Aussie lady on the Hong Kong waterfront.  We hopped the fence and went up (Kowloon side, looking at Hong Kong), fucked up there.  Chinese police officer strolled by, not saying a word.  Nice guy, but I took it as a warning sign to leave.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#5]
First time ever was in the backseat of my Dad's 92 Saturn in a Mormon church parking lot.
Shitty Mexican restaurant bathroom in Miami.
College dormroom floor with roommates present.
Workplace parking lot with hot coworkers.

ETA: And how could I forget, Jacksonville Beach (on the sand) at 2am as all the bars/clubs were letting out. Was banging her on the beach as the drunken lovers were having last minute "romantic walks" on the beach. When we finished I got up to realize that a bum had found a nice place to watch from, about 6 feet to our left.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Disneyland
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

in the back of an ice cream truck.
View Quote

That's pretty fucking cool

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:37:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Park bench on the quad at UA about 3:00pm on a Wednesday.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Hose bed on top of the fire engine, late, late at night.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1968 - Pensacola NAS - Admiral's quarters.
View Quote

Did you atleast make rank after that?
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
On the 50 yard line of the UF football field (The Swamp).
View Quote

I applaud you. You can go to jail for that shit. UAA means business when they say "get off my lawn".
Not me, but I do know several people that managed the bleachers and other parts of the stadium.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Hampton tunnel stuck behind an accident.
Conference table at work after hours.
Walk in fridge at McDonalds, got caught by the manager, we were both fired on the spot.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In front of an open 15th floor hotel window while watching the baseball game down in the stadium
View Quote

Baltimore?

I've stayed at that Hilton.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Gym on a weight bench.
My office.
Parking lots.
Woods.
Church.
Observatory.
Hospital.
Ambulance.
Nude beach.
Non-nude beach.
Backseat of car while her friend was driving. The 2 girls swapped "driving" during the trip.
In a hammock.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:47:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Was 16 working at a grocery store.  Banged one of the checkers on the lunchroom table in the back.  

That was so awesome I can't even put it into words.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:52:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Bang some random in the front lawn of my cousins house, girl was a family friend and habitual side chick for multiple members of the family (yes this makes us Eskimo brothers). There was some creeper hanging out in the shadows next door watching so we moved to the back of the truck about 20ft away for some privacy.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:53:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
High school sweetheart's mothers car, in their driveway, outside their bedroom window.

Another time in a hotel room in the bed next to my roommates bed.  They were presumably asleep.  That girl thought it was the "hottest thing ever".

Oh my poor former roommates and the number of times they heard me having sex.  The guy was a good guy; his now wife is a bitch.
View Quote

Let me know when you change your avitar and I will unblock you.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Server room.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#19]
School bus, seat #5 multiple times.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#20]
College dorm public game room, under the ping pong table
Dorm typing room (pre-computer days, when typing made real noise)

Picnic table, mid-day, Olympic National Forest, on the beautiful Hamma Hamma river. People camping about 40 feet downstream.

1974 Toyota Corona, roadside.

College dorm room, with her roommate in the room.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#21]
A park bench in the middle of campus in front of the church.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Server room.
View Quote

Did you wipe it clean afterwards?

My brother topped my horse trailer incident. He humped my Sister-In-Law on Mom's brand new Karistan rug and neglected to put down a towel.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Fitting room at the mall.
At work.
On the clock.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Grandma's kitchen counter.

Hospital bathroom while her mom was admitted.

Her parent's bed, my parent's bed.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#25]
On a park bench at the locks on the Mississippi River in New Orleans.

22 years old, had a smoking hot petite 19 yo brunette with 38dd tits...that wanted it right then and there.

I wasn't saying no!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#26]
At Omnia night club in Las Vegas right next to the bar. Not sure how we didn't get caught but I was also obliterated.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Under the bleachers at school
On the baseball field
On a golf course
Every single floor of the local hospital including the roof
Police firing range
Desk of my Constitutional Law professor
Closet under the stairwell at a party

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#28]
On my wife's boss' desk,several bosses ago.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Girl friends parents bed while they were downstairs making dinner.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:15:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Back seat of my Karmann Ghia convertible in the parking lot of my GF's college apartment at about 0300 (yes the top was down.)

Back seat of a Jetta parked under an overpass on some highway in NJ at 0600 on the way back from the beach.

Behind the building at some random wedding.

A few hundred miles of road head and passenger diddling southbound on I-95 below VA.

Not me but family legend has it that my brother and his now wife did it on the Nittany Lion statue at State College.

And there is a "strange" place that I didn't technically have sex. There's a certain club in DC where such activities are normal - nay, encouraged. *Except* on very specific nights when it's open to the public for "educational purposes", and no sex (penetration) is allowed. Near the end of the night the people across from us were asked to stop in the middle of her...moment...because the guy got a little ambitious with the digital stimulation. During the grumbling they pointed to us and my obviously satisfied friend and the DM said " Oh, we watched - he stayed on the outside. "

Tldr: didn't have sex in a strange place, still a cool story.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL...It was 1985, I was 18, no helmet law, going off to boot in a month, and with a girl who was way out of my league.  It was more a case of my bike being laid, then me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
On a 1978 CB750K at 2200 on Hiway 50 outside of Placerville, doing about 60.

I'm impressed.  I must have given a thousand miles of road head, but never did anything on a bike.  At least, not while it was moving.  Well, other than a tiny bit up and down, maybe.

LOL...It was 1985, I was 18, no helmet law, going off to boot in a month, and with a girl who was way out of my league.  It was more a case of my bike being laid, then me.

In college, going down the road, both of us buck naked on a Honda Twinstar 200 with her panties over the headlight.
I ran out of gas, had to stop, put it on reserve and kick start it. I didn't miss a beat.
The next morning my room mate was like "goddamn, what'd you do on my motorcycle? And who's panties were on the headlight?"
Good times....
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#32]
On a big rock on a small island in a foreign country in the middle of the day.
Northern lake Huron, Canada.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#33]
The funniest is a pool table.
Break room at work we had a pool table someone donated. It had just been recovered with nice felt the week before.

The next day durning lunch a couple of techs were playing 8 ball.  One tech all pissed off said WTF and then scratched at the new felt followed by sniffing his dusty fingers.
He then angrily said who the fuck spilled milk all over the new table felt.

I about lost my lunch laughing,
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#34]
On the prep table at the Dunkin' Donuts where she and I both worked, while I was on the clock. Not just once, but two separate times. And, yes, I cleaned the table before AND after.

On a cement bench behind a parochial school in Wiesbaden, Germany, with a chick I'd just met 30 minutes prior.

In the front seat of a Nissan 300ZX, on the beach, with a chubby chick.

In the back seat of an SUV on the way home from a bar, with a chick I'd just met that night, while two other chicks were in the front seat (I knew the driver, she was a mutual friend of mine and the chick blowing me), having a conversation with the driver while getting a BJ.

Not so much the place which makes this one inappropriate, but, I once got a hummer from a paraplegic chick in her wheelchair.

While skinny dipping in the river with about 7 or 8 of our friends either swimming near us or sitting on the bank. (Same chick from the Nissan 300ZX, come to think of it.)

On the pool table at a rented cabin in the Smokies.

Underneath the stairs outside the apartment my roommate and I were renting. A friend pulled into the driveway and we were quite brightly illuminated by his headlights. Had my neighbors (an old, retired, couple) got up for a glass of water from the kitchen sink, they'd have been staring at us from across a rather narrow driveway.

Within earshot of the chick I'd been banging on the regular (chick from the 300Zx and the river). We were drinking at my apartment (same one in the above story), and after she passed out on the couch, I fucked one of her friends on my bed, with nothing between us and my regular fuck buddy but a set of French doors.

On a buddy's couch. While he was at work. It's not so much the place which is inappropriate. However, not only did I go in this chick's back door, but I went to nut on her back, overshot, and my load landed somewhere unknown-likely on the couch. My buddy ended up sleeping on the couch that night, completely unaware that my baby batter was most likely soaking into his upholstery, inches away from his face. I felt bad, I really did. I only found out that he'd slept on it after I told him about banging her there while we were waiting for him to get off work. I did apologize to him.

My early to mid 20's were a wild and crazy time.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Kept a sleeping bag in the trunk of my mom's 85 chevy nova for months.  Would pick Patti up from work, drive to marquette park, do the deed and drop her off.  Was great until the one time a chicago cop busted us.  

In the upstairs hallway at her parent's house while everyone was downstairs.
In her parent's camper that was parked in the yard.  Damn those vinyl seats were cold.
On the floor in the back dining room at her parent's house too many times to remember.  Her parents were only a few footsteps away but we were young and dumb.
In her swimming pool.
In my car, parked in my parent's garage.
Driving back from ISU after seeing a jonathon brandmeier concert, I convinced her to climb onto my lap in my 90 Chevy Z-24.  Set the cruise, slid the seat back.
On my brother's weight bench.  My mom happened to come home early, looked through the basement window and got an anatomy lesson.  

Different gf:  She loved giving road head and I didn't even have to ask.  One time we were stuck in traffic and she started doing the deed.  The car next to us noticed and started clapping.  She laughed, waved and kept going.  Damn I miss her at times.  She was very adventurous.  She gave me a handjob while were were cruising along at 70mph on my crotch rocket.  

View Quote

If you were downtown Chicago in The Loop, during the evening rush hour, a few years back - my wife and I could have been the ones laughing and clapping.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:20:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Chicken coop.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
On a park bench at the locks on the Mississippi River in New Orleans.

22 years old, had a smoking hot petite 19 yo brunette with 38dd tits...that wanted it right then and there.

I wasn't saying no!
View Quote

Observation deck, on the Mississippi in downtown Baton Rouge.
It was still under construction.
It was the 4th of July fireworks and we were on the river side with her bent over the railing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:25:42 AM EDT
[#38]
On a Deepwater drilling rig off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Bathroom floor at my girlfriend's mom's house while her very moralistic, very churchy mom was in the living room watching tv. She had to know.

In an uncomfortable place (yes, the back of a Volkswagen). My Baja had no back seat, just a carpeted panel that covered the battery area and met up with the package shelf in the back. She held onto the roll cage.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#40]
On our balcony at Disney's Wilderness Lodge, during the evening fireworks show.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#41]
amphitheater concession stand (It was closed)
leaning post of my boat 1500 hours
apartment complex pool 1700 hours

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#42]
on the floor about 4 feet from her sleeping/passed out husband. I had to hold my hand over her mouth. She was a noisy girl,,,
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#43]
2007 Carnival Glory swimming pool in daylight
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#44]
On the boss's desk.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:39:04 AM EDT
[#45]
In a van full of friends with a gal driving around town in my teens.

My buddy played "money make me cum" on repeat.

Weird times.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Work conference room table. Me and coworker cut a small notch on the underside on "our spot" When boss discovered the small cut, he became obsessed with how it came there. The table had been completely hand sanded top and bottom, stained and hand rubbed. He was obsessed with the finish of that table for some reason.
Coworker came back numerous times and was laughing like crazy after she and others were asked about "the cut" months later.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
On the floor of a public restroom
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#48]
I got a BJ on a beach chair in front of our resort in Belize.  It was midnight... Next time, we are going out on the pier and I'm gonna &$@# her silly.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:54:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Against a vehicle, on a lake shore, in a hurricane. I highly recommend outdoor hurricane sex.

ETA Sorry...that was just fun. Inappropriate?

Cemetery.
Or a bunker in Kuwait
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#50]
My boss' daughter in my boss' bed
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top