Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:13:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Who cares?  If she wants to fake it, that's on her.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always make sure the wife gets hers first, I'm always getting mine anyway so I can wait

View Quote

This.

The value of maturity is the controlling when you finish.  Making sure she gets her's has made her want to more often.

As we've gotten older, the duration has increased.  Sure, there is the occasional quicky but for the most part we're taking our time and thoroughly enjoying the romp.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You know she has had an orgasm when she tells you that you tried really hard and you can stop now.
View Quote

Thanks for that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know she has had an orgasm when she tells you that you tried really hard and you can stop now.

Thanks for that.

Didn't see this, but that's hilarious
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 7:24:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

+1

You can tell the people who paid attention in Physiology  (or read Masters and Johnson)
View Quote

My wife's asked how I can tell when the checkered flag gets waved.

My response: "A, we've been married over a decade and a half. B, I paid attention in doctor school with its mandatory intimate human behavior course."

As to describing, it's better experienced than written. Like feeling VTEC kick in on my old Honda S2000. There's a certain intake sound that changed to a powerful roar as it hit the fun part of the torque curve.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#6]
They cross their legs, lock their ankles and squeeze your head while arching their back, resulting in you simultaneously suffocating you and wrenching your neck as all her weight and yours is carried by your neck muscles as only her head and shoulders and your knees make contact with the bed.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for that.

I don't know. Looks sad and depressing to me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:22:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Squirting
View Quote

LOL squirting does not equal orgasm
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:23:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Flushing of the chest, neck, and face and extremely elevated respiration. She screams - unless I'm telling her to be quiet, or have my hand on her mouth or throat - and moans, crosses her legs and tries to get away because she's too sensitive. Then she wants to cuddle and sleep.

If there's ice involved, she stays silent but gets this weirdly self satisfied grin, like Tom might have if he ever managed to chew, eat, and digest Jerry. Will be playing with ice more.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:24:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a certain shudder that's hard to fake.

And the moan that goes with it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#11]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-bsf2x-aeE
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top