BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You and I have different definitions of honor.  

I make a pledge to do something, nothing anyone else says or does relieves me of that pledge. Nothing... To do otherwise lets someone else take your honor when it suits them.

I have heard fellow Cruz supporters make excuses for his failing to endorse Trump. Trump said this, Trump did that...

Ted betrayed his own word, and did it because of feelings. Honor is not about feelings or emotion. Honor is keeping ones word during the worst of times, when its painful to do so. Class is rising above the bullshit Trump pulled and shoving it down his throat.

I endorse Donal Trump. I dont know of a bigger way to say Fuck You Sideways to Trump than that.

Emotion and pride. Feelings... You use words like honor and class but you seem quite content to surrender them to the first asshole that comes along and tells lies about your family. Me? Id much rather keep my word and show the world I have more class in defeat than my opponent ever had in victory.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah...  Nobody was a bigger Cruz supporter than me...  But he made a promise to support the Republican nominee - which doesn't get outweighed by personal butt-hurt.  He should have lived up to his promise.  His word is now worth exactly shit to me.

Your position carries ZERO honor.

I would love to see you face to face with Cruz.  

YOUR wife in the room along with Heidi Cruz.

YOUR father in the room along with Rafael Cruz.

And then let Cruz ask YOU face-to-face with them in the room... "After a man said that our pledge was null and void....  and then that man started hurling personal insults at YOUR WIFE.... and then lied about YOUR FATHER and accused him of being involved in criminal activity - the assassination of a president for crying out loud.... You are saying that YOU would endorse such a man after what he did to YOUR WIFE and YOUR FATHER?"

If you answer yes to that, you have no honor and no class.

I make a pledge to do something, nothing anyone else says or does relieves me of that pledge. Nothing... To do otherwise lets someone else take your honor when it suits them.

I have heard fellow Cruz supporters make excuses for his failing to endorse Trump. Trump said this, Trump did that...

Ted betrayed his own word, and did it because of feelings. Honor is not about feelings or emotion. Honor is keeping ones word during the worst of times, when its painful to do so. Class is rising above the bullshit Trump pulled and shoving it down his throat.

I endorse Donal Trump. I dont know of a bigger way to say Fuck You Sideways to Trump than that.

Emotion and pride. Feelings... You use words like honor and class but you seem quite content to surrender them to the first asshole that comes along and tells lies about your family. Me? Id much rather keep my word and show the world I have more class in defeat than my opponent ever had in victory.

Yes we do.

When you endorse a liar you endorse lying.

But that's the honorable thing to do, in your opinion.

It is a bankrupt, patently absurd position to take, that there is nothing that abrogates a pledge to support another candidate.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:09:43 PM EDT
[#2]
That focus group was a collection of mutants, but one of the ladies said Hillary was a murderer, then clarified that she was referring to Benghazi.  I lol'd.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

still no posts showing my history of ongoing attacks on Cruz or cultist behavior for Trump.

Waiting....  

Your turn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have changed my mind.

Well, then.

By the standard you apply to Cruz you are a selfish, dishonorable liar. I made a decision to spare myself your lies and insults and thought better of it, deciding not to spare to trouble you seek, I made no deal with you, In your reference to a deal of Cruz's, I never mentioned him changing his position in this thread. So try again, I applied no standard to Cruz other than that he hold the republic higher in importance than his ego.

Can't have it both ways. I can in this thread I can

If Cruz can't change his mind with being what you call him, then neither can you. What position do you suggest he changed his mind to and what was the outcome of that change?

See how that works  Do you?

still no posts showing my history of ongoing attacks on Cruz or cultist behavior for Trump.

Waiting....  

Your turn.

As another poster in this thread already pointed out, all someone has to do is read the posts in this thread to see you attack Cruz.

And of course, you have done it in the other related threads.

And you are a transparent hypocrite - Cruz can't change his mind but you can.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Are you always this rude or just when you don't understand something? The speech was fine but long after anybody can remember what words he spoke they will still remember that he made a pledge, an oath, a promise in writing and he failed to hold up his end of the contract because he is mad. I don't blame him for being mad but I do blame him for being shortsighted in this regard.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I watched it. He could have easily said "we have our differences and don't much like each other, but this November I will be voting for our nominee, Donald Trump."

But he didn't because at the end of the day ALL of these polititions are selfish fucks. I've met enough in person in my 44 years that I don't trust a single one of them, but for a little while anyway I though Cruz was a little different.

He signed and swore a pledge, the orange man called he and his wife bad names so he can't stick to the principal he signed and swore to?
I should never have expected different

Another one who didn't watch the video.

It isn't about Cruz's speech per se, it's about the reaction of the focus group to Cruz's speech.

Are you always this rude or just when you don't understand something? The speech was fine but long after anybody can remember what words he spoke they will still remember that he made a pledge, an oath, a promise in writing and he failed to hold up his end of the contract because he is mad. I don't blame him for being mad but I do blame him for being shortsighted in this regard.

You need a dictionary, friend.

It isn't rude to point out you haven't watched the video when the thread is about the video, and your comments have nothing to do with the video.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:16:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That focus group was a collection of mutants, but one of the ladies said Hillary was a murderer, then clarified that she was referring to Benghazi.  I lol'd.
View Quote

In other words, they weren't fellow cult members.

It's telling to watch the Trump Puppets see people react positively to Cruz's speech.

They just can't take it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:26:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It isn't rude to point out you haven't watched the video when the thread is about the video, and your comments have nothing to do with the video.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I watched it. He could have easily said "we have our differences and don't much like each other, but this November I will be voting for our nominee, Donald Trump."

But he didn't because at the end of the day ALL of these polititions are selfish fucks. I've met enough in person in my 44 years that I don't trust a single one of them, but for a little while anyway I though Cruz was a little different.

He signed and swore a pledge, the orange man called he and his wife bad names so he can't stick to the principal he signed and swore to?

It isn't about Cruz's speech per se, it's about the reaction of the focus group to Cruz's speech.

Poor bastard. I watched it in its entirety and indicated that I had done so. Silly me, I thought you were actually interested in opinions.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Lunz focus groups have run their course. They were really interesting at first but it seemed like election results were always opposite of what his focus group of independents predicted.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:31:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Poor bastard. I watched it in its entirety and indicated that I had done so. Silly me, I thought you were actually interested in opinions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You gave opinions that had nothing to do with the focus group, which is topic of the thread.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lutz focus groups have run their course. They were really interesting at first but it seemed like election results were always opposite of what his focus group of independents predicted.
View Quote

That's not what his focus groups are about.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Please don't say such silly things and force me to defend Fox News or Trump.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
While I disagree with the Trumpeteer view of Ted Cruz and his future, Frank Luntz is a hack who has a vendetta against Trump.

For some laughs, Google his appearance on Penn and Teller Bullshit.

Well, that's interesting, seeing how his main gig is working for Hannity, and Hannity has been kissing the Orange Comb Over's behind for quite some time now.

Luntz appears on all of the Fox News programs except for OReilly and maybe Greta.  That doesn't make him any less of a con man.

And again, Fox News has been in the tank for Trump all along.

Please don't say such silly things and force me to defend Fox News or Trump.  

Guess you are going to tell me next that Breitbart isn't in the tank for Trump either.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's telling to watch the Trump Puppets see people react positively to Cruz's speech.

They just can't take it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They just can't take it.

No, I mean they were actually a collection of mutants.  The bald guy in the front who twitched and rocked back and forth, the big girl next to him with the lisp, the neckbeard in the back...
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:02:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

As another poster in this thread already pointed out, all someone has to do is read the posts in this thread to see you attack Cruz. Explaining over and over to the densest of trolls that because he failed, in my eyes to put the republic ahead of his ego by delivering an instruction other than a clear request that everyone follow his lead and vote for Trump in order to defeat Hillary is not and attack. it is in fact an opinion of mine and I am both entitled to hold it and justified by the facts in doing so. You however do not have to agree with it.

He behaved in manner that diminished my trust in his judgment. Noting it is not an attack.

And of course, you have done it in the other related threads. Blah, blah, blah that should make it extremely easy for you to present all these supposed posts proving my "cultist" behavior and my constant attack on conservatives and Cruz.

Well go get them then Slick, bring them on in here, let's see them as I am getting bored with hearing talk about them and yet never seeing you answer my request that you post them up.

Again and again until you get, I can change my mind about ignoring you and do so without losing honor or credibility or subjecting any risk to any other person.

Ted made a pledge to the nation and decided not to honor it regardless of implications to the republic he spends his life declaring his love and respect for.

I have not criticized him once in this thread about the pledge breaking as I have been aware that he crawfished on the pledge soon after he made it. My issue is his choice of ego over republic.

I have not said it in any other thread as much as I have in this one simply because your dishonesty makes it necessary to repeat it over and over.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have changed my mind.

Well, then.

By the standard you apply to Cruz you are a selfish, dishonorable liar. I made a decision to spare myself your lies and insults and thought better of it, deciding not to spare to trouble you seek, I made no deal with you, In your reference to a deal of Cruz's, I never mentioned him changing his position in this thread. So try again, I applied no standard to Cruz other than that he hold the republic higher in importance than his ego.

If Cruz can't change his mind with being what you call him, then neither can you. What position do you suggest he changed his mind to and what was the outcome of that change?

Waiting....  

Your turn.

As another poster in this thread already pointed out, all someone has to do is read the posts in this thread to see you attack Cruz. Explaining over and over to the densest of trolls that because he failed, in my eyes to put the republic ahead of his ego by delivering an instruction other than a clear request that everyone follow his lead and vote for Trump in order to defeat Hillary is not and attack. it is in fact an opinion of mine and I am both entitled to hold it and justified by the facts in doing so. You however do not have to agree with it.

He behaved in manner that diminished my trust in his judgment. Noting it is not an attack.

And of course, you have done it in the other related threads. Blah, blah, blah that should make it extremely easy for you to present all these supposed posts proving my "cultist" behavior and my constant attack on conservatives and Cruz.

Well go get them then Slick, bring them on in here, let's see them as I am getting bored with hearing talk about them and yet never seeing you answer my request that you post them up.

Again and again until you get, I can change my mind about ignoring you and do so without losing honor or credibility or subjecting any risk to any other person.

Ted made a pledge to the nation and decided not to honor it regardless of implications to the republic he spends his life declaring his love and respect for.

I have not criticized him once in this thread about the pledge breaking as I have been aware that he crawfished on the pledge soon after he made it. My issue is his choice of ego over republic.

I have not said it in any other thread as much as I have in this one simply because your dishonesty makes it necessary to repeat it over and over.

You have spoken of honor and class and hypocrisy and in your posts simultaneously exhibited the fact that those are all traits that you know nothing about,. That fact is probably the biggest reason I decided  not to ignore you and to humor your ridiculous nature so that more people would have the chance to see what  dishonest person you are.

For the 87th time, put all those posts that prove your claims up.

Come on,  your victory awaits you.

Waiting....

Post up all the posts of me acting like a Trump cultist and all the posts of me attacking Ted Cruz and conservatives in every thread.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Or just keep up your mendaciousness and call me names and tell lies about me.

The end result is the same.  

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:16:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah...  Nobody was a bigger Cruz supporter than me...  But he made a promise to support the Republican nominee - which doesn't get outweighed by personal butt-hurt.  He should have lived up to his promise.  His word is now worth exactly shit to me.

And then let Cruz ask YOU face-to-face with them in the room... "After a man said that our pledge was null and void....  and then that man started hurling personal insults at YOUR WIFE.... and then lied about YOUR FATHER and accused him of being involved in criminal activity - the assassination of a president for crying out loud.... You are saying that YOU would endorse such a man after what he did to YOUR WIFE and YOUR FATHER?"

Very well said.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:23:38 AM EDT
[#14]
National politics is kabuki theatre for the ultra wealthy. They build a stage, pick the actors, make a great story with heroes and villains, and like real Kabuki only the players (and those who put on the play) know the real outcome. Shit, politicians and the media are so good I have to remind myself often that it's white collar WWE (or WWF if you're old enough) instead of trailer trash the key audience is PHD's & MBA's. Which is ironic considering one current nominee was actually involved in WWE.

Just remember nobody gets on the big stage unless they know their lines. Just ask why one party that gets control of the house, senate & White House never repeals any horrendous laws they bitched about like the end of the world once they have the ability. There's you're answer, Trump was right, it's a rigged system.

Douche or a turd sandwich.

We now return you to your scheduled programming... "Mommy-Warbucks vs. Hair, the Musical" brought to you with limited interruption by *GLEEM*!
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:42:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? Doing exactly what he wants and helping him is the biggest way to say "fuck you sideways?"

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:02:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yes we do.

It is a bankrupt, patently absurd position to take, that there is nothing that abrogates a pledge to support another candidate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes we do.

The pledge was to endorse the winner, period. No caveats, no exceptions.

The honorable thing to do is to keep your word. In all cases. if you can imagine a situation where you that might be a problem then the solution is not to give your word.

I understand that you want to justify "in this case" that the actions of another should provide relief from a promise. IMHO it doesnt.

I would not have thought less of Ted had he declined to make the pledge, or qualified it. He didnt. He then went back on his word. For what you think is a good reason, and for what I think is not. It is that simple.

As my candidate that bothers me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:07:49 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You have spoken of honor and class and hypocrisy and in your posts simultaneously exhibited the fact that those are all traits that you know nothing about,. That fact is probably the biggest reason I decided  not to ignore you and to humor your ridiculous nature so that more people would have the chance to see what  dishonest person you are.

Waiting....

Post up all the posts of me acting like a Trump cultist and all the posts of me attacking Ted Cruz and conservatives in every thread.

Do it! Do it! Do it!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have changed my mind.

Well, then.

Waiting....  

Your turn.

Waiting....

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Naw, your not a cultist!

And BTW, how did you like your boy saying the federal minimum wage needs to be increased to $10/hr?

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:12:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
What? Doing exactly what he wants and helping him is the biggest way to say "fuck you sideways?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you can stand in front of the man who insulted your family and keep your word, the messaage I take from that you is that you are better on your worst day than he is on his best. You see it as a benefit to the opponent, and I see it as you keeping your word no matter what. Even more so when Donald took the pledge and then rescinded.

IMO it was a mistake to do so, and Ted is weaker for it today.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:28:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump said he wouldn't.  Then said he would.

Then Trump reneged.  But does that matter to the cultists?

Nope.

And stating that all candidates had to endorse the winner regardless of the circumstances?

Only hypocritical Trump Puppets believe that.

According to that patently absurd position, Trump could have reversed himself on the 2A last week... say, like he did today with the federal minimum wage today....

And Cruz would have to endorse him.

Cultists can't think.

They have to blindly bow to their cult leader.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 3:31:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
  The honorable thing to do is to keep your word. In all cases. if you can imagine a situation where you that might be a problem then the solution is not to give your word.

I understand that you want to justify "in this case" that the actions of another should provide relief from a promise. IMHO it doesnt.

I would not have thought less of Ted had he declined to make the pledge, or qualified it. He didnt. He then went back on his word. For what you think is a good reason, and for what I think is not. It is that simple.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes we do.

The pledge was to support, the nominee.  He supported, to those that thought Diddler Don had some grasp of the constitution.  To his minions they obviously know better than the rest of us DD has no knowledge of the constitution and as such Ted didn't support DD.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Naw, your not a cultist!

And BTW, how did you like your boy saying the federal minimum wage needs to be increased to $10/hr?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, then.

Waiting....  

Your turn.

Waiting....

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Naw, your not a cultist!

Put up the posts that prove your claims about me or eat the big shit sandwich you mde for yourself.

I haven't listened to Trump since the before the convention, I don't enjoy it and there is no need because as I have repeatedly pointed out, it is him or Hillary at this point.  Who are you voting for.

As far as minum wage goes, it needs to increase, the dollar's value is continuing it's decades long decline, something like 32% in the last 15 years so and wages have not come up to meet the loss of value.

It's pretty simple stuff though it's no surprise that you don't seem to understand it either.

Anyhow, go get all that proof of my cultist behavior why don't you, I am never going to stop requesting it.

Every time you call me your silly little names it makes you look more and more like a lying, trolling, jackass, without all of this proof you go on about.

Proof , geez you dense, bring the proof, go get the proof you referenced liar!!!  

Also, I am disappointed in your latest efforts, though your apparent lack of work ethic regarding the reinforcement of your many lies should come as no surprise to anyone witnessing the debacle that is your ignoble character unfolding here.

Do try harder next time and by all means necessary, bring all those posts proving you right about me with you.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What's funny is that people say Bernie sold out but that Cruz is a backstabber.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 10:05:02 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Nope.

And stating that all candidates had to endorse the winner regardless of the circumstances?

According to that patently absurd position, Trump could have reversed himself on the 2A last week... say, like he did today with the federal minimum wage today....

Cultists can't think.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope.

Cultists can't think.

I dont care what Trump did or didnt do, said or didnt say. This isnt about what someone else did. This is about the guy I voted for failing to keep a promise. Period.

But hey, resort to name calling if it will make you feel better.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Waiting....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Waiting....

Well, wait no longer.

All it takes is one.

Quoted:

I vote for him here in Virginia knowing that he was flopping, but as a back up should Trump come undone. Cruz was my preferred candidate for president for years and now that he has demonstrated that he lacks the character and trustworthiness to be president I wouldn't have him for anything.

I hesitate to rule out Supreme Court justice as I think that his unflinching, although in this case selfish, idiotic and threatening to the republic, is just the thing needed in a strict constitutionalist judge.

As far as me ever voting for him again, that's a resounding, NO WAY!.

Anyhow, he just fucked himself royally and the GOPe no doubt enticed him to do it just so they could be rid of his pesky righteousness and constitution respecting ways.

Now the usual suspects have popped out of the woodwork to "unify" the bonds that they themselves destroyed and save us all.  LOL.

What a bunch of cock suckers they are.

But they no longer have to deal with Lyin' Ted in the future and that is better for them and their globalists masters.

Not so much for the rest of us.

Ted Cruz is the epitome of the man who is so smart that he his stupid.

Let's see.....

"lacks character'   ... check

"lacks trustworthiness"  ... check

"selfish" ... check

"idiotic"  ... check

"threatening to the republic"  ...  check

"stupid" ... check

No, you never attacked Cruz!

RRrrright.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

He chose himself over the republic.

View Quote
How so? He said "vote your conscience". Does your conscience tell you to not for for Trump?

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

As far as minum wage goes, it needs to increase, the dollar's value is continuing it's decades long decline, something like 32% in the last 15 years so and wages have not come up to meet the loss of value.

View Quote

BTW...

Conservative - you ain't.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:53:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

the Republican party went out of it's way to accommodate Cruz, fixing caucuses, allowing his delegation to try to create a contested convention by voting on a conscience clause at the convention, etc... giving him 25 minutes to speak during the prime time slot.. When the Ron Paul delegation tried to change the rules in 2012,  Romeny people called the police and delegates were removed from the convention.

The Democrat primary was rigged from the start, bernie knew it and acted like a judas goat.

Granted Cruz is better than Sanders in every way.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 11:59:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I dont care what Trump did or didnt do, said or didnt say. This isnt about what someone else did. This is about the guy I voted for failing to keep a promise. Period.

But hey, resort to name calling if it will make you feel better.

View Quote

Of course it matters what Trump did!

It's absurd to say otherwise.

Your position is:  NO MATTER WHAT TRUMP said or did....  Cruz HAS to endorse him.

So, Trump reversed himself yesterday on what he has been saying... now he wants to increase the fed min wage.

So, if Trump had reversed himself on the 2nd Amend just before the convention began last week....

According to your logic, Cruz should have endorsed him anyway.

See how this works?

Regarding name calling:

If you behave like a cultist/Trump Puppet don't be surprised to be called one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

the Republican party went out of it's way to accommodate Cruz, fixing caucuses, allowing his delegation to try to create a contested convention by voting on a conscience clause at the convention, etc... giving him 25 minutes to speak during the prime time slot.. When the Ron Paul delegation tried to change the rules in 2012,  Romeny people called the police and delegates were removed from the convention.

The Democrat primary was rigged from the start, bernie knew it and acted like a judas goat.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Nice try.

Cruz was runner up and had a considerable number of delegates - no comparison to Ron Paul ...  and Cruz could have made trouble on the floor, but didn't.

Trump didn't want fallout from not letting Cruz speak. Not that Cruz would have ginned something up, but it would make Trump look bad if he didn't let Cruz speak.

But then Trump could have gained unity by simply being gracious after Cruz's speech, but instead goes on attack.

Showing that Trump is petty and vindictive, and willing to harm himself and the party for his ego's sake.

As this focus group shows, Trump could have taken Cruz speech and made lemonade.

Ego kept him from doing so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:06:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, wait no longer.

All it takes is one.

Let's see.....

"selfish" ... check

"idiotic"  ... check

"stupid" ... check

RRrrright.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Waiting....

Well, wait no longer.

All it takes is one.

Quoted:

I vote for him here in Virginia knowing that he was flopping, but as a back up should Trump come undone. Cruz was my preferred candidate for president for years and now that he has demonstrated that he lacks the character and trustworthiness to be president I wouldn't have him for anything.

I hesitate to rule out Supreme Court justice as I think that his unflinching, although in this case selfish, idiotic and threatening to the republic, is just the thing needed in a strict constitutionalist judge.

As far as me ever voting for him again, that's a resounding, NO WAY!.

Anyhow, he just fucked himself royally and the GOPe no doubt enticed him to do it just so they could be rid of his pesky righteousness and constitution respecting ways.

Now the usual suspects have popped out of the woodwork to "unify" the bonds that they themselves destroyed and save us all.  LOL.

What a bunch of cock suckers they are.

But they no longer have to deal with Lyin' Ted in the future and that is better for them and their globalists masters.

Not so much for the rest of us.

Ted Cruz is the epitome of the man who is so smart that he his stupid.

Let's see.....

"selfish" ... check

"idiotic"  ... check

"stupid" ... check

RRrrright.

You have claimed that I have a history of attacking Ted and Conservatives and that I display cultist behavior regarding Trump, Throwing up one post made after Ted failed to do the right thing and put the republic ahead of his personal dealings does not a history or record make.

Try again liar.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:08:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How so? He said "vote your conscience". Does your conscience tell you to not for for Trump?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My conscious tells me that he did a less than statesmen like job at directing republican votes behind the one person in position to defeat Hillary.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:11:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

BTW...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW...

Never claimed to be one liar, but that don't mean I hate them either.

As usual you don't address facts and your inaccuracies when they're pointed out, you just tell liar and call names like a liberal.

Weak sauce indeed, try harder. next time.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:22:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You have claimed that I have a history of attacking Ted and Conservatives and that I display cultist behavior regarding Trump, Throwing up on post made after Ted failed to do the right thing and put the republic ahead of his personal dealings does not a history or record make.

Try again liar.

View Quote

No need to try again when the task is done.

You are a Cruz hating cultist.

Proven for the world to see.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:23:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

As usual you don't address facts and your inaccuracies when they're pointed out, you just tell liar and call names like a liberal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW...

Huffing again?  Isn't it embarrassing to walk around with orange hair coloring all over your face?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 3:33:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW...

Let me give you the help you so desperately need.

When I say "Conservative-you ain't"  that statement doesn't even begin to imply that you claimed to be a conservative.  It simply means I am saying you aren't one.

When discussing conservatives you use the word "them" - that means that you don't consider yourself a conservative, so you just proved me correct.

I addressed facts, and listed them, QUOTING YOU in the process and thereby proving that you had, indeed, attacked Ted Cruz.  There was  nothing inaccurate about what I said.

"You tell liar" is meaningless statement.

After your silence after I posted proof of you attacking Cruz I thought you had wisely backed out of this thread with your tail properly between your legs.

Evidently you don't possess the level of wisdom for which I gave you credit.

My bad there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:06:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:20:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, when the horse doesn't realize it's dead....

Sometimes you have to help it out!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:39:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes we do.

If the Don pulls out his .38 and shoots someone on fifth avenue, just for fun; Cruz still owes him an endorsement.  OK.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

BTW...

View Quote

View Quote

Let me give you the help you so desperately need.

When I say "Conservative-you ain't"  that statement doesn't even begin to imply that you claimed to be a conservative.  It simply means I am saying you aren't one. LOL, you said I am no conservative and without agreeing or disagreeing I said I never claimed to be. You still have nothing but your imagination and that seems to be enough for you. though it leaves you nothing but speculation and name calling. Anyway, this is just more meaningless misdirection again on your part..

When discussing conservatives you use the word "them" - that means that you don't consider yourself a conservative, so you just proved me correct.   That is pretty fucking thin even for you Skinny. "You used the word them"

I addressed facts, and listed them, QUOTING YOU in the process and thereby proving that you had, indeed, attacked Ted Cruz.  There was  nothing inaccurate about what I said. You have said I have a history of attacking Cruz and Conservatives and of being a cultist for Trump. Providing one post addressing Ted Cruz's selfish risk to the republic does not a history or record make.

If you search al my Ted Cruz post they are decidedly in support for the man for years back and my Trump posts started when he announced his candidacy and I began voicing my opinion that he was shill for Hillary then, once Ted Cruz had failed in the primaries I, like many others who realized that Hillary and the democrat's cheat machinery would win handily of the republican votes were split up between Trump and Cruz.

Cruz couldn't win with Trump in and Trump was going to be the nominee so he wasn't going anywhere. My vote is going to the person that can beat Hillary. Cruz could have made yet another great speech and finished by wholeheartedly endorsing the one person who can destroy Hillary's chances.

One only has to look at the history my posts to see that you are a liar and a fool who strives only to insult people who hold a different opinion about what Ted Cruz did with his "vote your conscience' bullshit.

"You tell liar" is meaningless statement. red][It says  "You just tell liar," should've been lies but I guess you need simple shit like typos explained to you as well.

After your silence after I posted proof of you attacking Cruz I thought you had wisely backed out of this thread with your tail properly between your legs.   Yet another incorrect assumption by you and if I had tail between my legs that would make two more swinging appendages than you have between yours.  

Your posted 'proof' isn't proof at all, it is what I have said in the negative since Cruz failed to clearly endorse, not the candidates up and down the ticket" but Trump.

The proof requested is that that backs up the claim of yours below and that I have behaved like cultist for Trump on this site.  You keep pretending that you only have to provide a negative Cruz post from after his convention failure, but that doesn't back up your claims below. or your cult bullshit..

Quoted:

I don't have to do anything.  Your posts in the various threads do it for me.

You are either a cultist, or a person who does an impeccable job masquerading as one.
View Quote

Evidently you don't possess the level of wisdom for which I gave you credit. You wouldn't recognize wisdom if you were standing in front of it, your belief that Ted did great job at ensuring that the voters get behind Trump with his instruction to vote their conscience vote up and down the ticket is proof of that.

My bad there.
View Quote
 Yep, you're all bad.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Cruz had one job to do, to ensure that the one person who is poised to defeat Hillary had every vote the republican voters could muster for the sake of the republic.

At that point in the election, nothing else matters except ensuring Hillary's defeat by instructing his voters to pull for Trump and imploring that all others do as well.

Bernie "the magnificent cuck of all times" Sanders mustered the humility to encourage support for Clinton and yet Ted " I love this republic" Cruz put himself first.

View Quote
I didn't see it that way at all.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:31:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

]

Cultists?

Get over yourself already.

I am a Trump voter out of the necessity to defeat Hillary.

I think Trump is a jackass of epic or should I say bigly proportion.

I was a Cruz voter until he revealed that he had no fucking clue how to campaign, he fucking failed on his own.

Ted fucked himself and all those who as he has since proven he is apt to do.

I am voting for Trump because that is who garnered the lion's share of the voter's. Be cause he is in fact the only candidate that stands a chance to defeat Hillary.

I am not happy at all with the prospect of 4 years of Trump but I will not risk having Hillary just so I can vote my principle the republic be damned.

Hope is a shitty plan, but I hope that he does in fact become a good president.

Now does that sound like a "cultist' to you <Removed -40xb>.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz had one job to do, help ensure that the one person who is poised to defeat Hillary had the every vote the republican voters could muster for the sake of the republic. He chose himself over the republic.

At that point in the election, nothing else matters except ensuring Hillary's defeat by instructing his voters to pull for Trump and imploring that all others do as well.

Bernie "the magnificent cuck of all times" Sanders mustered the humility to encourage support for Clinton and yet Ted " I love this republic" Cruz put himself first.

The reply above is how the cultists respond....

The video shows how non-cultists responded.

Quite a difference!
]

Cultists?

I was a Cruz voter until he revealed that he had no fucking clue how to campaign, he fucking failed on his own.

I am voting for Trump because that is who garnered the lion's share of the voter's. Be cause he is in fact the only candidate that stands a chance to defeat Hillary.

I am not happy at all with the prospect of 4 years of Trump but I will not risk having Hillary just so I can vote my principle the republic be damned.

The left wing propaganda machine defeated Cruz by giving all their coverage to Trump. Trump got 80% more media coverage than any of the other candidates in the primary races. Personally, I'm not sure it wasn't part of a larger agenda to get Trump nominated thinking Hitlery could defeat him.

I'm going to be forced to vote for Trump...but I'm leery about him.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 6:43:35 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:25:51 AM EDT
[#43]

It's simple really, Cruz's incredible sense of personal integrity was the cause of his lyng and breaking his word to support the Republican Party nominee.

The thousands of people booing him off of the stage at the convention and his personal political associates and most important donors dumping him immediately afterwards are proof that Ted Cruz has the integrity to lie to people's face when he deems it appropriate to do so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:38:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's simple really, Cruz's incredible sense of personal integrity was the cause of his lyng and breaking his word to support the Republican Party nominee.

The thousands of people booing him off of the stage at the convention and his personal political associates and most important donors dumping him immediately afterwards are proof that Ted Cruz has the integrity to lie to people's face when he deems it appropriate to do so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

But of course some people have priorities in their lives.

Mine for instance go something like this

1.  God
2.  Family
115.  Endorsing a progressive Republican candidate for President

There is another unwritten pledge,  Never fuck with another man's family

Good for Cruz.  I dont care who didnt like it

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The left wing propaganda machine defeated Cruz by giving all their coverage to Trump. Trump got 80% more media coverage than any of the other candidates in the primary races. Personally, I'm not sure it wasn't part of a larger agenda to get Trump nominated thinking Hitlery could defeat him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz had one job to do, help ensure that the one person who is poised to defeat Hillary had the every vote the republican voters could muster for the sake of the republic. He chose himself over the republic.

The reply above is how the cultists respond....

The video shows how non-cultists responded.

Quite a difference!
]

Cultists?

I agree with all of that.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#46]
The primary is over.  Cruz lost, Trump won.

I didn't like the outcome, but there it is.

Time to move on.  There is nothing to be gained in rehashing this.  Hillary is looming out there.  Time to go after her.

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:58:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
First, I'm a Cruz fan.

Second, I was disappointed that he didn't endorse Trump.   I think he should have sucked it up, but I can also understand why he wouldn't want to.

Third, after all the media hype, I watched the speech and I never could figure out what the big deal was.  

Fourth, I'm still voting for Trump in November and I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz does too, whether he admits to it or not.  The SCOTUS picks are just too important and deep down, he knows that.

Fifth, I pray that Trump wins and turns out to be the best President the country has ever had.    

View Quote

Thanks for saying this so I don't have to.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Probably been mentioned already but these people were all Independents.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:23:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
 I dont care who didnt like it

View Quote

Will you be financing another company to develop a database and analytical capability for the Senator?
Will you be contributing tens of millions of dollars to a future campaign for president by the Senator?
Will you be selected as a delegate to a Republican convention multiple times from multiple states so you can vote for him to win the nomination?

Unless you can accomplish those impossible tasks, your support means nothing to the Senator compared to what he threw away.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Will you be financing another company to develop a database and analytical capability for the Senator?
Will you be contributing tens of millions of dollars to a future campaign for president by the Senator?
Will you be selected as a delegate to a Republican convention multiple times from multiple states so you can vote for him to win the nomination?

Unless you can accomplish those impossible tasks, your support means nothing to the Senator compared to what he threw away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 I dont care who didnt like it

I wonder if Cruz will vote for Trump?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top