Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/25/2016 11:20:51 AM EDT
This is why some of the other primary candidates got so upset over the people picking Trump, because they knew how winnable this election would be over Clinton...her ship is sinking fast.  Not to mention Republican turnout for Trump smashed all previous records while the Dems were 20-30% below their last primary turnout levels.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The only poll that matters is the one in November.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
More importantly is the Hillary negative percentage drop after the DNC
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:25:00 AM EDT
[#3]
The DNC is also sinking due to these emails being released...going to especially piss off all the Bernie voters.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More importantly is the Hillary negative percentage drop after the DNC
View Quote

So, a percentage increase?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's really not true....

When a candidate is leading accross the board in multiple polls, it is a good sign.

It is only a sign, but it is a good one.

The polls TEND to be more accurate than many give them credit for.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Hitlery will get a bump after the DNC just like Trump did, they will both settle down neck and neck all the way until November unless either does/says something majorly stoopid. Whick could likely happen given their history....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely correct.  However, no one should discount Trump's chances of winning anymore.

The pundits said back last fall he would only win a small percentage of the vote.  He proved them wrong.

Then the pundits said before the primaries began that he wouldn't win a single state.  He proved them wrong.

Then the pundits said after the primaries were over he would never pull ahead of Hillary in the polls.  He proved them wrong.

At this point anyone who thinks Trump cannot win is simply denying reality.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:46:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Voter fraud won't be factored in until the election.

I'm thinking it's worth around 10%, if not a little more.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Good poll numbers attract donation$ to the campaign.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hitlery will get a bump after the DNC just like Trump did, they will both settle down neck and neck all the way until November unless either does/says something majorly stoopid. Whick could likely happen given their history....
View Quote

I don't see them neck and neck after the DNC.  The DNC email scandal is reminding people of the private email server scandal and both of those feed directly into Trump's pet name for her Crooked Hillary.  If half the country continues to support her knowing full well that she really is crooked then we are in big trouble.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:49:28 AM EDT
[#11]
aren't you the guy who repeatedly posts "polls are meaningless; they produce the results that the people paying for them want them to?"
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Not holding my breath considering the Dem fraud machine's capability, but lets hope the trump train keeps rolling strong.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Swing.

States.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#14]
CNN?  Might want to add another two or three points.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't see them neck and neck after the DNC.  The DNC email scandal is reminding people of the private email server scandal and both of those feed directly into Trump's pet name for her Crooked Hillary.  If half the country continues to support her knowing full well that she really is crooked then we are in big trouble.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Much of the country still watches TV for news. The networks are ramping up the Hillary love for the convention, and I absolutely expect a bump.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#16]
There's a difference between the general election in November and polls in July.  What many don't take into account is most young voters, 18-30, have been groomed to be insane liberals throughout school and their shitty parents.

The majority is not Republican in this country.  Just wait.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There's a difference between the general election in November and polls in July.  What many don't take into account is most young voters, 18-30, have been groomed to be insane liberals throughout school and their shitty parents.

View Quote

Depends if polling locations are a poke stop.  

Republicans had a 500K turnout lead in FL (I like FL because it is split fairly evenly) for the primary. I'm not saying there is any sort of guaranteed win I'm just saying its going to be competitive baring some sort of incident occuring.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is true. I can't count how many people I know that acknowledge the corruption but don't care. One even called Hillary "a flat out criminal," but still wants to vote for her along with her friends because they've bought into class warfare. Never mind that the demon spawn wears clothes that cost as much as a used car and gets 6 figures for yapping at a pulpit for a few minutes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

no no, I've heard by vocal antitrumpers on here that the polls in july are a good indication of how the election will go.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Romney in a landslide!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:23:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Absolutely correct.  However, no one should discount Trump's chances of winning anymore.

The pundits said back last fall he would only win a small percentage of the vote.  He proved them wrong.

Then the pundits said before the primaries began that he wouldn't win a single state.  He proved them wrong.

Then the pundits said after the primaries were over he would never pull ahead of Hillary in the polls.  He proved them wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Romney in a landslide!

Not saying it can't happen but it is by no means a done deal for Trump. Clinton will probably get a convention bounce, then there is the debates, then whatever the DNC is holding in reserve to use against Trump at the last minute.
ETA: And voter fraud, and lawsuits/court challenges if it is close.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:23:54 PM EDT
[#22]
CNN is owned by Time Warner, a yuuge contributor to HRC for the last several years.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#23]
1 word:

MOTHERFUCKINGVOTERFRAUD
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, and there is many a slip twixt a cup and a lip....

Please, God, don't let Trump fuck this up....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Republicans had a 500K turnout lead in FL (I like FL because it is split fairly evenly) for the primary. I'm not saying there is any sort of guaranteed win I'm just saying its going to be competitive baring some sort of incident occuring.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

These polls with Trump ahead are good to see.  I think FL has a good chance of going for Trump.  This fight is far from over though and I think Trump still has an uphill battle.  All of the democrat controversy bodes well for him though.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Need I remind you, Reagan was loosing every poll up until a few weeks until the election and he won by a landslide.

Things can change and do change!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#27]
If Trump can quit attacking fellow republicans and actually stick to the real enemy he might just pull it off. The Dems are shooting themselves in the foot. Even though I can't stand Trump I am happy about any poll showing Hillary losing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:35:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don't see them neck and neck after the DNC.  The DNC email scandal is reminding people of the private email server scandal and both of those feed directly into Trump's pet name for her Crooked Hillary. If half the country continues to support her knowing full well that she really is crooked then we are in big trouble.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see them neck and neck after the DNC.  The DNC email scandal is reminding people of the private email server scandal and both of those feed directly into Trump's pet name for her Crooked Hillary. If half the country continues to support her knowing full well that she really is crooked then we are in big trouble.  

We are in trouble.

To them the means are justified by the ends
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Post convention bump. Hillary will get one too, unless this year is different from every other presidential election year in my lifetime.

View Quote

Not every convention guarantees a bump. Romney actually went down in the polls after his convention

If the DNC is a mess like it appears to be, expect her to remain stagnant or go down. Media is in full damage control mode right now to try and repair it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If Trump can quit attacking fellow republicans and actually stick to the real enemy he might just pull it off. The Dems are shooting themselves in the foot. Even though I can't stand Trump I am happy about any poll showing Hillary losing.
View Quote

this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Voter fraud won't be factored in until the election.

I'm thinking it's worth around 10%, if not a little more.
View Quote
The Democrats are excellent at getting voters, both living and dead to the polls in specific precincts in swing states.  The have become masters of the electoral college race, which is the only one that counts.

The best way for a Republican to win, is to have more than that 10% you mentioned advantage in turnout in those states, or for the Democrats to have more than that 10% disadvantage in turnout.

Let us pray...  

O Lord of the Electoral College, please let Hillary Clinton piss off a great number of millennial and/or minority voters in swing states prior to the November election.  Perhaps an "N" word or two in a leaked email would help.

And Lord, please let this anger cause them to avoid the polls altogether or even better, vote for the Republican, buffoon that he may be.  

We ask this through the ghosts of John Moses Browning, Thomas Jefferson, and Charleton Heston, amen.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

The hidden message. Some see it some don't.

The November poll is the people going to the polls and marking their ballot. That's the only one that matters.

To bring into the light.

EBR

eta to fix spelling
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is why some of the other primary candidates got so upset over the people picking Trump, because they knew how winnable this election would be over Clinton...her ship is sinking fast.  Not to mention Republican turnout for Trump smashed all previous records while the Dems were 20-30% below their last primary turnout levels.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html
View Quote

The black turnout will be much lower this election.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Romney in a landslide!
View Quote

Everybody keeps saying that......

Was there a single polling company of any reputation what had Romney in a landslide?

I know that Rasmussen had hith a 4 point lead or so, but I don't remember Romney leading in multiple polls, and I don't remember him leading by big numbers.

So, why does everyone keep saying that?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Was there a single polling company of any reputation what had Romney in a landslide?

I know that Rasmussen had hith a 4 point lead or so, but I don't remember Romney leading in multiple polls, and I don't remember him leading by big numbers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Romney in a landslide!

Romney was handed that election on a silver platter and threw it away.

He simply choose not to fight.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT sadly
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

That and that pesky electoral college.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
The DNC is also sinking due to these emails being released...going to especially piss off all the Bernie voters.

What these two guys said.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I repeat my prediction from 3/14/2016.

Trump will carry at least 47 states come November.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Swing.

States.
View Quote

Yup, and Trump has PA as a tossup for the first time in my memory
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Time for the Dems to fire up the ole voter fraud machine.

Trump will have to win 70% of the true vote just to stand a chance.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#44]
If anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is come November, send me a PM. Hillary wins, no doubt in my mind.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:23:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is come November, send me a PM. Hillary wins, no doubt in my mind.
View Quote

I will bet you my 2 Pmags which will be worth $100 if Hillary wins to your 10 Pmags that will be worth $100 if Trump wins.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I will bet you my 2 Pmags which will be worth $100 if Hillary wins to your 10 Pmags that will be worth $100 if Trump wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's pretty clever

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#47]
The Demicraps are working hard to defeat any headway.

Virginia governor says he will deliver 200,000 votes by restoring felons voting rights.

We are a swing state.
Nothing stops the governor from granting rights to felons on an individual basis, but the justices said it was unconstitutional to do it through a blanket order. They described it as the difference between making an exception to a rule, and changing the rule.

The court's ruling calls for state registrars to cancel the voter registration of all felons who registered to vote under McAuliffe's order.

McAuliffe had previously promised to restore voting rights one by one if his order were overturned, an in a statement late Friday, he reiterated that vow.

"I will expeditiously sign nearly 13,000 individual orders to restore the fundamental rights of the citizens who have had their rights restored and registered to vote," he said. "And I will continue to sign orders until I have completed restoration for all 200,000 Virginians."

He called the lawsuit against him an "overtly political action," and said the court's ruling "has placed Virginia as an outlier in the struggle for civil and human rights
View Quote

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2016/07/23/npr-virginia-court-felon-voting-rights

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yep.

Tell me how far out in front he is the week leading up to the election, then I might get excited.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#49]
neat to see him up 0.2% in the rcp average
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Doesn't matter, liberals will vote Democratic anyhow because they won't support trump no matter what.  Point is, they are D, they vote D.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top