Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Dat hair
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Florida still the champion!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:24:46 AM EDT
[#3]
If someone whistled at my wife i would just slap her on the ass and give them a smirk.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#4]
He didn’t realize he was hit until he got home. He was shot twice, in the stomach and the groin. He told his wife to call 911. He was taken to a hospital. His condition is listed as non-life threatening.
View Quote

Airsoft?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:29:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad the guy survived.

Will probably be the last women the shooter ever gets to whistle at. Based on his age and the possible 20+ year sentence he will likely die in prison.

Quoted:
He didn’t realize he was hit until he got home. He was shot twice, in the stomach and the groin. He told his wife to call 911. He was taken to a hospital. His condition is listed as non-life threatening.
View Quote

Airsoft?
View Quote

Probably the adrenaline of being mad, getting in an argument then the gunfire prevented him from feeling the pain. Also not sure what he was shot with, .22lr vs 45 ACP would be a big difference. Once might feel like a bee sting and leave a small hole and trail of blood the other will feel like being kicked by a mule and leave a hole big enough to stick multiple fingers in.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Airsoft?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Airsoft?

My guess would be a really bad 22.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I will say that for all the faked feminist "equality" crap that bugs me, catcalling is something that pisses me off and I'm totally supportive of women who hate it too.  I had no idea it was still even a "thing" until my wife spent a few months in NYC for work.  She was genuinely freaked out by it and it concerned me a lot.  Glad to have her back here where men act a little more civilized.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dat hair
View Quote

Dem ears tho
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#9]
The mexicans around here will leer and whistle at our women all day long. I mean pulling alongside at a traffic light, roll down the windows, and just stare like fucking rapists.

Kill both of the men involved. Doubt they've ever contributed anything meaningful to society. Just look at that mugshot ha
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I will say that for all the faked feminist "equality" crap that bugs me, catcalling is something that pisses me off and I'm totally supportive of women who hate it too.  I had no idea it was still even a "thing" until my wife spent a few months in NYC for work.  She was genuinely freaked out by it and it concerned me a lot.  Glad to have her back here where men act a little more civilized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

yeah but cat callers don't regularly shoot people either.

Quoted:
The mexicans around here will leer and whistle at our women all day long. I mean pulling alongside at a traffic light, roll down the windows, and just stare like fucking rapists.

Kill both of the men involved. Doubt they've ever contributed anything meaningful to society. Just look at that mugshot ha

Some are just envious of what they can never have I guess. Its actually sad when you think about it. The only attention they will ever get from a good looking women is the eye rolls in response to their shouts.
There have been times when my wife and I were at a stop light or out for a run and guys would lean out the window of their car and make stupid comment like "Hey sexy you wanna go for a ride" at first I would get mad, then I realized no matter what their comment is, I win, every time! Because im the one going home with her. They get ten seconds of her time and then have to go back to their bro sausage fest or home to trailer with their obese wife and dozen ugly and stupid kids. But I get her the rest of my life. So keep on cat calling, just reminds me how good looking she is and thankful I dont have to drive around town whistling at girls.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft?

Getting shot with handguns usually has this effect.  Usually the person that got shot will run away and later realize the injury unless the round hit something important.  This is true with 9mm or 45acp as well as smaller rounds.  The guy was shot in the gut and the groin; soft fleshy spots.  Hope he gets better soon.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Airsoft?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Airsoft?

9mm.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Glad the guy survived.

Will probably be the last women the shooter ever gets to whistle at. Based on his age and the possible 20+ year sentence he will likely die in prison.

Probably the adrenaline of being mad, getting in an argument then the gunfire prevented him from feeling the pain. Also not sure what he was shot with, .22lr vs 45 ACP would be a big difference. Once might feel like a bee sting and leave a small hole and trail of blood the other will feel like being kicked by a mule and leave a hole big enough to stick multiple fingers in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Glad the guy survived.

Quoted:

Airsoft?

Unless he's an illegal alien, then he'll be released immediately.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, fuck this guy in particular; I'm just speaking more broadly about catcalling in general.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dat hair
View Quote

Hispanic Don King.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Immigration status?

They'll be back.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:45:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Right down the road a bit.

Crazy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:48:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The mexicans around here will leer and whistle at our women and underage girls all day long. I mean pulling alongside at a traffic light, roll down the windows, and just stare like fucking rapists.
View Quote
Added to your statement, based on what I've seen.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#19]

catcalling has nothing to do with a man wanting a woman's attention.

catcalling has everything to do with a man showing off for his man-bros, proving to the group that he is just like them -- every bit an asshole.

the entire history of catcalling has never amounted to any man getting anything from any woman; in the face of those statistics, normal rational men would stop doing it entirely.

so that explains the type of folks that do it.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The mexicans around here will leer and whistle at our women and underage girls all day long. I mean pulling alongside at a traffic light, roll down the windows, and just stare like fucking rapists.

Yep.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Florida strong.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft?

I was thinking .25 Auto, since supposedly the worst ballistics of any pistol round.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Legal status of the shooter?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Florida man strikes again!!!  

Edit: spelling
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Legal status of the shooter?
View Quote

Entered into the justice system as a white male.

Nothing to see here!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I was thinking .25 Auto, since supposedly the worst ballistics of any pistol round.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft?

Or all parties involved were so stupid drunk that he did not feel anything at all.  Ya gotta know Haines City folks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If someone whistled at my wife i would just slap her on the ass and give them a smirk.
View Quote

Yep!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:27:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Fucking Florida
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep.

No Trump fan but I'd love a wall...

God made you mexican so stay the hell in mexico

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

This dude...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:37:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Airsoft?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Airsoft?

9mm

Beat.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yep.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#32]
This guy???

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft?

Good point, Saturday night special for the win!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Florida still the champion!
View Quote
Polk county ftw!  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Que passa vato ?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Senior Florida man strikes again!!!  

Edit: spelling
View Quote

Fify
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:14:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Ronaldo Fernandez Rodriquez

Can you quickly say that five time rolling the "R"s?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#38]

Looks sorta like him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#39]
occasionally out there in the wasteland of Pennsyltucky we have stories like this

but no matter how hard we try, we'll never be as scummy and low rent as Florida  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Getting shot with handguns usually has this effect.  Usually the person that got shot will run away and later realize the injury unless the round hit something important.  This is true with 9mm or 45acp as well as smaller rounds.  The guy was shot in the gut and the groin; soft fleshy spots.  Hope he gets better soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Airsoft?

Yeah OK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top