Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
In before the Gary Johnson tards
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah, they aren't really.   They are being bred into the dirt by other groups and given enough time their pussified seed will simply become irrelevant.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fast forward to today—and only in fucking whitemans land—are the males too pussy to pick up a weapon and fight. Yet, they are reproducing the fastest.

Yeah, they aren't really.   They are being bred into the dirt by other groups and given enough time their pussified seed will simply become irrelevant.  

I should have put that into the proper context. Other groups are out breeding us. But try to find a conservative mate in a liberal shit hole like San Fran/Minneapolis. It's impossible.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We know their true intent but millions of idiots in the middle buy into the "common sense ..it's for the children" crap. This video, if real, is pure gold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait...  wut? Democrats secretly want to ban guns?

Well, what are they gonna do now that the secret is out?

We know their true intent but millions of idiots in the middle buy into the "common sense ..it's for the children" crap. This video, if real, is pure gold.

Sadly, it doesn't matter. Even gun owning, hunting, fuds like my FIL would look at that and say, "that's just the opinion of one woman that isn't even running for office. They'll never get the support from Congress to ban my fud guns. That's just crazy talk. She's just doing what politicians do... saying whatever it takes to win support. She doesn't really mean it.  The 2A is still safe and isn't being infringed on. Military style assault rifles should be banned though. It's just common sense."

If people haven't figured out the game plan by now then it's because they are either mentally handicapped, willfully ignorant, or just don't care enough to even consider it.

I'm not saying efforts such as those made in this video aren't worth it. I just can't help but think that they're worth it mostly for entertainment value. It won't sway anyone.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:35:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Just posted it on my FB!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Come on, I need the name of this delegate, otherwise this means little.
View Quote

Believe it says Mary Bayer in the video.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#6]
If i put one of those signs in my front yard and then shoot someone breaking in will i get in trouble?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Watched it.

Fuck liberals.
View Quote

These useful idiot anti-gun [females] have no fucking idea what would come of that. I say females because there is a disproportionate amount of maternalistic support for banning guns. No offense to the ladies on our side here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Molon Labe.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Trump spends more time attacking the most pro 2nd amendment senator than Hillary. What good is a list of
<g class="gr_ gr_16 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="16" data-gr-id="16">nevertrumpers</g>?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can we start a legitimate list of the #NeverTrump people?

I mean, I get not liking Trump but this is the alternative.

A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hilary. History time and time and time and time and time and time again will prove that. If you think
<g class="gr_ gr_15 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" id="15" data-gr-id="15">supporting</g> Gary Johnson or writing in Ted Cruz is the answer, Hilary will be laughing harder than the cunt in that video.

Trump spends more time attacking the most pro 2nd amendment senator than Hillary. What good is a list of
<g class="gr_ gr_16 gr-alert gr_spell gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="16" data-gr-id="16">nevertrumpers</g>?
He's still mad about that Grassy Knoll thing.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:44:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Come and get them!
View Quote

They will be happy to, with 20 pounds of C4 duck taped to the back of a robot.  I hope you get you wife and children out of your house before you make your final stand.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Those people are dying off. I don't know anyone like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think most of us already know that's been their plan all along.

Which is why Fudds infuriate me with their stupidity and short sightedness.

"As long as they don't come for my grand pappy's 30-30 and .38 snubbie they can have those 'assault weapons.' Nobody needs those anyways herp derp."

I actually think I feel more animosity towards people like that then I do towards people that hate guns and thing they should all be banned.

agree
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

agree
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"As long as they don't come for my grand pappy's 30-30 and .38 snubbie they can have those 'assault weapons.' Nobody needs those anyways herp derp."

I actually think I feel more animosity towards people like that then I do towards people that hate guns and thing they should all be banned.

agree

That would be Gary Johnson's running mate.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hilary.  History time and time and time and time and time and time again will prove that.  If you think supporting Gary Johnson or writing in Ted Cruz is the answer, Hilary will be laughing harder than the cunt in that video.
View Quote

Agreed.  She would have one SCt position right at the outset, and perhaps one or two more in the first term.  Those liberal buggers last longer than Methusulah, so we're screwed for the next half century.  It's time to find a clothespin, hold your nose and vote Trump.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Don't need a hidden cam video, they are out in the open on their agenda:

Mass AG using the game plan on firearms.

Wis DA's conducting secret investigations (John Doe) on conservative speech. Hillary says she will go after the 1st amendment right after election.

If we lose this election we lose our freedom.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:53:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm having a hard time deciding what gun to use. I like my A2 for nostalgia reasons, but the one I have my ACOG on is a tack driver. Decisions, decisions.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just excited about the war

My murder boner is at maximum effort.

I'm having a hard time deciding what gun to use. I like my A2 for nostalgia reasons, but the one I have my ACOG on is a tack driver. Decisions, decisions.  

Force multiplier dammit

It's bullshit like this why we won't win
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I am pretty sure that footage is from around 08. '12.
View Quote

It's not much different than what they were saying in '92.

We know the anti-gunners lie and cheat.  They've been doing it for years.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Molon Labe.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Nothing new. I would share it but just about everyone I know is a republican. And the few democrats are so die hard liberal you could show them a video of Hillary killing a baby, fire shooting out of her eyes and 666 tattoos on her forehead and they would still vote for her.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I am very glad to be rid of those individuals. They have been a thorn in the side of the second amendment for decades and a constant source of the “Gun owners who support gun control”
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Treason is cspital offense, right?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if you are a lowly citizen and or in the military
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:33:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cliff's notes for those who can't view video at work?
View Quote

DNC delegate admitting their stratergy on film, saying you have to come across as a moderate, start with simple things, then move to ban all guns. Admitting FHRC wants to ban guns.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Like has already been said, video or not their strategy about guns is no secret.

Find something to demonize and easy to label as "evil" or "scary" and start from there.  At this point it is UBC (which if they were to be able to be passed nationwide, would equal de facto registration since every transaction would have a paper trail) and "assault weapon" ban.

Once they could get those two out of the way, they would go after hand guns and revolvers, saying no firearm that easy to conceal should be legal.

Once those were out of the way they would go after pump and lever action long guns, saying those are pretty much "assault weapons" and they would have "experts" on all the major networks talking about how fast the action is and how much slaughter you can cause with them.

Once those were out of the way they would go after "high powered sniper rifles." (AKA bolt action rifles with glass.)  

Anybody that didn't realize this is an idiot or living in denial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like has already been said, video or not their strategy about guns is no secret.

Find something to demonize and easy to label as "evil" or "scary" and start from there.  At this point it is UBC (which if they were to be able to be passed nationwide, would equal de facto registration since every transaction would have a paper trail) and "assault weapon" ban.

Once they could get those two out of the way, they would go after hand guns and revolvers, saying no firearm that easy to conceal should be legal.

Once those were out of the way they would go after pump and lever action long guns, saying those are pretty much "assault weapons" and they would have "experts" on all the major networks talking about how fast the action is and how much slaughter you can cause with them.

Once those were out of the way they would go after "high powered sniper rifles." (AKA bolt action rifles with glass.)  

I think they would go after bolts actions following semiautos, but yeah, this
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good luck prosecuting any of the oligarchy with that one.

Hell, good luck prosecuting the oligarchy unless they are right-leaning (then they are fair game).
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:41:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Force multiplier dammit

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just excited about the war

My murder boner is at maximum effort.

Force multiplier dammit

Good point. ACOG it is.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

That's a start.  Who is she and does she speak on Clinton's behalf?.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mary Bayer is what is in the video subtitle.

That's a start.  Who is she and does she speak on Clinton's behalf?.

Politics is an unfair street fight with no real moral foundation. Who cares of this person "speaks for" Hillary? It's still useful against her.

Let's put it this way, if a video of a trump delegate surfaced where the guy was espousing race-based anti-civil rights strategies, do you think yeah Hilary would run with that story? He'll yes. Gloves off, let's fight!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:45:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If we lose this election we lose our freedom faster.
View Quote

Fixed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:53:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
I just heard about it on the Alex Jones Show.  I was under the impression O'Keefe just took the video.  He also printed the out a sign with her words on it and when he confronted her she took the sign and ran.  She was found in a convenience store crying.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:54:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Validate it first.  We know Hillary's intentions, but this video must demonstrate credible representation of the evil bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This video needs to go viral.

Validate it first.  We know Hillary's intentions, but this video must demonstrate credible representation of the evil bitch.

Yeah, in the mean time they will just go ahead and play "30 caliber clips", "Ghost guns", "30 rounds in a second", "shoulder things that flip up", "lethality of supersonic assault bullets"

But lets not counter it with anything but super reasonable 100% accurate comments, once every 8 months.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They will be happy to, with 20 pounds of C4 duck taped to the back of a robot.  I hope you get you wife and children out of your house before you make your final stand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come and get them!

Everything that can be made, can be unmade
For instance...
A conventional EMP can be made by wrapping wires around a conventional explosive which is then electrified prior to detonation. The wires create an antenna for putting the juice into the airwaves.
Locally frying things such as R2Screwyou

Themoreyouknow.gif

* This post is for entertainment purposes only (and high school science projects)
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:06:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I disagree because it will be the NeverTrumps that will be crying and whining the hardest when Hilary wins.  We always ask that people take responsibility for their own actions...well...time to nut up or STFU.  If you're willing to put Hilary in the white house because of your feelz towards Trump, you shouldn't have any issue with signing up on the Never Trump List.
View Quote

Or you could do something productive to actually get Trump elected rather than sitting around talking about making lists?

Perhaps we should keep a list of those people who waste their time making lists of people they don't like rather than actively working to achieve the goal they allegeldy support?  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#33]
It's past time 95% of career politicians, bureaucrats, and .gov employees end up "eliminated".

I sincerely hope I see it in my lifetime. The Old Europeans had it right, they removed entire lineages.

The USA needs a hard reset, the corruption is too great.  add the media to the list too!

" />
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Sooo, why aren't these representatives hanging from trees?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My cousin (by marriage) is an Officer in the Army, after the Orlando thing he posted on facebook "If a hunting rifle is not enough to satisfy your second amendment needs, I can direct you to the nearest recruiting station". I had a long post typed up basically saying that they must swear a different oath at West Point than I did at Parris Island, but ultimately I just decided to remove him from my friends list. Never spoke to him anyway, and I've learned you can't argue with people like that. Especially officers
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are and I find it hilarious that the current crop of tactical oriented gun owners is wholely a product of the democrats efforts in the 90s

When I first started in the gun business  it was heavily oriented towards hunting  your average shop would have racks and racks of bolt actions and over unders and in the corner might be *ONE* AR a Mini or a AK , and the guy that owned such a thing was a fairly rare animal

Intrest in hunting was slowing and dieing and taking firearm ownership with it , all the leftists had to do was wait another 30-40 years IMIO and the US gun ownership would have been alot like Europe

after the 94 ban the situation pretty much did a 180

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#37]
^^ True story
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They won't take the Fudd's 30-30! They will call it a scoped sniper rifle then take it.

Useful idiots.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:42:38 PM EDT
[#39]
But muh conscience.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#40]
can't fix stupid
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#41]
This shouldn't be a surprise.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

agree
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

agree

Pretty rare these days.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#43]
who the fuck cares what one of her delegates says
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#44]
This is a low level volunteer who isnt even a delegate - she wants to be one. She has zero authority or even any relation to the campaign.

This is not newsworthy in any way.

And OFC Dems want to ban guns.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well that's a fucking lie.  

Nice try, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A vote not for Trump is a vote for Hilary.  History time and time and time and time and time and time again will prove that.  If you think supporting Gary Johnson or writing in Ted Cruz is the answer, Hilary will be laughing harder than the cunt in that video.

Trump spends more time attacking the most pro 2nd amendment senator than Hillary.  What good is a list of nevertrumpers?

Well that's a fucking lie.  

Nice try, though.

Why don't you tell us why you would be shocked if Trump had decided to run as a Democrat? All he did was pick a team then look at a tea party position paper and start yelling the top items of the list in front of TV cameras. People like you ate it up and it will take year one of his term to get through to you how bad he really is.

I'm on record as voting for Cruz. Frankly, he should have left the Republican Party like I did. That's my compromise and it's enough. It's sounds tough and patriotic to parrot "We're airborne, We're supposed to be surrounded" but when it comes to politics you just look for the biggest flock of sparrows to fly with. I recognize that being a small minority sticking to actual principles is the historical norm and the clearer that choice becomes, the less we have in common with mainstream anything. It really is more important to be right than in the majority. You will never understand that. Hilary thanks me, but she also fears me and that is why she is so desperate to disarm me. More than that, She knows how dangerous the pen is. Her greatest success here is tl;dr, who cares about free speech when nobody is listening until it's too late?

That is why your tripe rings hollow. I am comfortable in my principles.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:02:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of it is from the most recent set of democrat debates.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Trump spends more time attacking the most pro 2nd amendment senator than Hillary.  What good is a list of nevertrumpers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "most pro 2nd amendment senator" that decided to destroy his political career (and credibility) and make himself irrelevant in the political fight to protect the 2A in the future? Sounds legit.

Sorry your clown failed. Either wipe up your tears or sit in the corner and continue to cry.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Tag
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This is always the end game ALWAYS

And when guns are banned they will simply move on to pepperspray and airguns.

Do not stay at home in November!  

View Quote

the ultimate goal is to ban penises testicles and anything else a 50 year old lesbian thinks is icky
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much agree except I'm not sure they'd bother going after shotguns. They're pretty much useless for the original intent of the 2A, so the libs don't really have any reason to burn political capital with the Fudd "the 2A is for hunting" crowd by going after them.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top