BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:39:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Half of you guys are missing the point. Not everyone lives on a farm. If your dog shits and you don't clean it up, you and your neighbors get to smell it.
View Quote

I don't think anyone but OP is missing the point. Everyone seems to be in agreement.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

November that'she not weird.

What IS weird is the people that manage to get their dog's poop into a bag, but then leave the %#^@^ bag of poop by the side of the road/ trail, apparently they think someone else is supposed to collect the bags? I'd love to actually see someone do that, I'd like to ask them who they think is supposed to pick up after them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I always pick it up. My dog seems to shit a lot, and it's been know to happen where I bring two bags and he'll drop a third. I feel like a real ass when I have to leave it behind (I'm not reopening the turn bags for a second use). Sometimes I will walk back home and come back for it.

Side question: is it poor form to throw a poop bag into someone else's garbage can that is still waiting for pick up? I've done that a couple of times, but it feels sort of weird.

What IS weird is the people that manage to get their dog's poop into a bag, but then leave the %#^@^ bag of poop by the side of the road/ trail, apparently they think someone else is supposed to collect the bags? I'd love to actually see someone do that, I'd like to ask them who they think is supposed to pick up after them.

I leave it and pick it up on the way back. Most people do that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't think anyone but OP is missing the point. Everyone seems to be in agreement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Half of you guys are missing the point. Not everyone lives on a farm. If your dog shits and you don't clean it up, you and your neighbors get to smell it.

More like OP is missing. Maybe he realized he is a jerk off and went to pick up all of his dog's shit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I always pick it up. My dog seems to shit a lot, and it's been know to happen where I bring two bags and he'll drop a third. I feel like a real ass when I have to leave it behind (I'm not reopening the turn bags for a second use). Sometimes I will walk back home and come back for it.

Side question: is it poor form to throw a poop bag into someone else's garbage can that is still waiting for pick up? I've done that a couple of times, but it feels sort of weird.
View Quote

I was chased down the street once for doing that. They was mad. I ran into a cop, asked him about it, he said if the can was on the curb they could FOAD since the said garbage can owner was being a dick.

We live on a county road that gets lot's of walkers and their dogs, they let the dogs shit on the county easement, burns my ass when I mow that area and run it over with the tractor, spend the next 10 minutes driving drunk and trying to spin it off the tires. Had one shit next to our mailbox.

People can be dicks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#5]
If it's on someone else's lawn, you are a jerkoff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:47:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope this thread is a joke; no one could be this dumb.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Leave out the word "apparently" and the statement is totally correct. Cleaning up after your dog is part of being a responsible dog owner.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Lack of OPs return indicates one of two possibilities:
1) OP is trollin'.
2)OP actually IS a jerkoff and thought we were gonna applaud his "Can do; Stick it to the Man attitude".
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:52:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pretty sure no one would call him an jerkoff if it was his lawn.
Stupid, maybe, but not an jerkoff.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did OP ever tell us if it was his own property or the property of others in question?

Looks like he is dodging the question.
Pretty sure no one would call him an jerkoff if it was his lawn.
Stupid, maybe, but not an jerkoff.

Agreed, but he is not answering the question which leads me to believe his dog is pooping on property other than his own.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So, let him poop on your own fucking lawn.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:59:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Still no answer from op whether it's his lawn or not?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I've had two piles of shit in my front lawn the past month. If I see the person letting their dog do this there is a very good chance their face will be shoved in it to show them their mistake.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Feeling warm turds first thing in the morning through an inside out plastic bag is one of the benefits of dog ownership.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:06:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I think all this truth scared OP off.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have never noticed that, and I see a ton of people walking dogs in my subdivision as well as neighboring subdivisions and trails. On the trails nearby there are trash cans where you can dump them so you don't have to carry the shit for 5 miles.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's uncanny.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#17]

1 of Jack Blacks first paying jobs.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Pittsburgh values
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Yeah, you are.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:18:02 AM EDT
[#20]
FPNI.

Incidentally that's why God made BB guns for us.

You don't shoot the dog because he's just being a dog and doing what comes naturally.

You shoot the owner in the ass with it if he doesn't pick up after the animal.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#21]
FYI I'm the guy that finds your house after saving it up and throws it at your front door, your kid's swingset and your Honda Odyssey.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Are you walking your dogs in the wilderness?

People get pissed when they step in it.
View Quote

Yep.  If you live on farm or walk your dog in the wilderness then don't worry about it.  Otherwise, scoop the poop.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since I don't like stepping in dog shit in my front yard.

This. I've got 2 fat bitches who walk their dogs by my house and have them shit on my lawn.

So pick it up and put it on THEIR lawn and put a few squares of toilet paper by it so it looks like YOU shit on THEIR lawn in return.

"Attack of the Phantom Crapper!"

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#25]
From all the posts so far, yeah, you're a jerkoff.  But then, it doesn't take these posts to show that.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:25:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We have a guy in our neighborhood that walks his dog and lets it crap in every one else's yard but his own. People have finally gotten fed up and started bagging it and dumping it out in his driveway in the middle of the night.
The fits he throws in the mornings is awesome.
View Quote

That is awesome! I always find dog poop in my front yard and wish I knew where it was from so I could do something similar.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OP getting dog piled
View Quote

Nice avatar.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:27:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Your domesticated dog isn't an animal in the wild. It's common courtesy to clean up after them when they poop.  I have a dog leash with a poop bag holder built in.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:28:19 AM EDT
[#29]
In my old neighborhood we had some mental defective that would do that. OP,  don't be that guy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:38:13 AM EDT
[#31]
The reason I don't walk the dog anyplace other than on my property is that I find picking-up dog poo demeaning. Nothing says cuck to me like a person toting a bag of dog poo around.

That said if you are walking your dog and it shits in a yard not your own you should pick it up.....Pretty simple stuff.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

FPNI.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#33]
$250 fine in my area, it's concidered a health hazard since dog shit can transmit disease.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#34]
I have 6 acres .my dog shits in my yard. . Got crap in your own yard.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#35]
I think OP got his answer based on the lack of response from him!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
I have four dogs, two cats, and six ducks, they ALL poop on my property.

The cats go in their boxes. Dogs have a pen and the ducks have a differen pen.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Ummm it's the law in a lot of states....
View Quote
Really? I never knew.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Pickup the dog shit.
View Quote
My dog don't shit in your yard, or anyone else's....lol
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pickup the dog shit.

So where was the dog shitting when someone called you a jerkoff?

Details man, details...
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#40]
If said grass is your neighbors property then yes your an @#$%$#!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a neighbor who used to carry the bag back home with him.  I told him just to put it in my can so he can enjoy his walk without having a sack of shit on his hands.  He was new to the neighborhood at the time and has turned into the kind of neighbor everyone wants.  

Compare him to the neighborhood douche bag who lets his dog shit wherever and never picks it up.  Another guy in the neighborhood always takes video of him walking his dog while wearing his jammies and a robe and then posts it on Facebook for all the world to ridicule his douche baggery.  It's kind of a low-intensity battle of the dick heads between the two and is just more fun that a barrel of monkeys to watch at a distance.  Their wives are mortified.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:54:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Why don't you have enough energy to just pick up the poop and make things cleaner in the pens, etc.?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#45]
yes you are. Common sense and courtesy to do so
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#46]
If they're just crapping on your own property and you live out in the country where no one but you get's to enjoy the pungence, you're fine. If you live in a 1/4 acre lot in a subdivision, don't be that asshole.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#47]
My neighbor complained about the same thing. I told her I don't give a shit and I run it over with the lawn mower. I don't understand why people get so but hurt about a dog turd on their little piece of turf.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:11:21 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

My dad had issues with people like you letting their dogs shit all over his yard. He planted these along the street.

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/jumping-cholla-methune-hively.jpg

http://www.geoffshackelford.com/storage/GolferCactus.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1266626181474
View Quote

Soooooo..... was it worth the $2.00 for that scuffed up Titleist?

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:11:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Heathen
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ummm it's the law in a lot of states....
View Quote

City ordinance here.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top