Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/24/2016 2:16:49 PM EDT
Been seeing people bitching about how these are never in stock. Guess i just hit the jackpot. Got 2 30 oz. and 1 20 oz. We'll see how they hold up against my 2 year old Yeti 30 oz. Rambler.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
My local Walmart is well stocked with them. I bought my 2 20 oz last week.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
All will disappear after the appearance of a neckbeard.  eBay listings for Ozark Tumblers will increase by 2000% for the bargain price of $29.95 and $10 shipping.  

Money orders only.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought my wife and I the 30 oz versions. If I keep it out of direct sunlight it will keep ice for 12 to 15 hours depending on how many times I refill the water.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw one guy start a thread about not finding them and everyone else said they have them and many people posted pics of many in stock.  So you arent special.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:25:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Coolers are scarce but tumblers aren't.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Store local to me says they get ~100 pieces in on Monday and Wednesday shipments, and the supply never makes it to the next shipment.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:49:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess some people can't figure out how to check stock at their local store on walmart.com
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw one guy start a thread about not finding them and everyone else said they have them and many people posted pics of many in stock.  So you arent special.
View Quote

Whoa there. Who pissed in your cheerios this morning?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a 20oz Ozark Rambler, it's good for keeping my drink cold outside in the Florida heat. So what's the consensus on the soft sided cooler? Although I never see them in my stores..
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Oos at my local Wally, and on walmart.com.  I've been looking for one for about a week.  

When my local one does get them in, they're oos within 8 hours.

ETA: Looks like the 30oz are back in stock online.  Still looking for 20s for coffee.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:25:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Been seeing people bitching about how these are never in stock. Guess i just hit the jackpot. Got 2 30 oz. and 1 20 oz. We'll see how they hold up against my 2 year old Yeti 30 oz. Rambler.

View Quote

It will hold up just as well as your yeti since it's the exact same thing but with an Ozark Mountain logo. They are made in the same factory with the same machines. The company that makes them also makes the RTIC version well.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Coolers are scarce but tumblers aren't.
View Quote

been to at least 12 Walmarts in VA and most all had the cups..   about 3 or 4 had the soft coolers..  Havent found a rotomolded cooler yet..

Brian
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had no trouble finding them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:47:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Bought two yesterday
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#15]
They have been available at ours right along. Not impressed with the lid fit however. We have 3 or 4 of them and 4 RTIC. The lid on the RTIC is much snugger. We have had a few spills when the kids and dogs have knocked them over and the lid comes off. Other than that they are great for the price
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:53:43 PM EDT
[#16]
got a couple of ozarks I can't tell a damn difference between my yeti.   Yeti is a great product but is dead to me meow.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
got a couple of ozarks I can't tell a damn difference between my yeti.   Yeti is a great product but is dead to me meow.
View Quote

What a pussy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae237/gln4eva/20160724_134253_zpsyhooohor.jpg

View Quote

It's the same cup,no difference except for the price and name and made in the same plant in China. No really !!!!! People are still getting screwed by YETI because they think Yetis are better.

Take a look on Amazon at YETI tumblers, they lowered the price I assume because Walmart's kicking Yeti's ass on price and people stopped buying the same cup for quadruple the price from Yeti.

I looked around and most places are still selling YETI's at the regular price but I expect that to change real soon since Amazon is selling them cheaper. Fuck YETI,they are fucking thieves !!! Let the tumbler price war begin.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Have been waiting to find a couple 30's and 4- 20's. Found a couple 30 oz. a few weeks ago and like them. Just could not justify the Yeti price but these I can live with.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Have been waiting to find a couple 30's and 4- 20's. Found a couple 30 oz. a few weeks ago and like them. Just could not justify the Yeti price but these I can live with.
View Quote

Dude, it's the same cup.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:06:52 PM EDT
[#21]
I bought 2-20oz yesterday. first time iv seen them in stock, iv been looking on and off for 2 months. Didnt know they make a 30oz. Have to keep a eye out for them. I like mine.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:08:19 PM EDT
[#22]
The stainless steel Ozark koozies are hard to find.  I got two of them when I saw them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It's the same cup,no difference except for the price and name and made in the same plant in China. No really !!!!! People are still getting screwed by YETI because they think Yetis are better.

Take a look on Amazon at YETI tumblers, they lowered the price I assume because Walmart's kicking Yeti's ass on price and people stopped buying the same cup for quadruple the price from Yeti.

I looked around and most places are still selling YETI's at the regular price but I expect that to change real soon since Amazon is selling them cheaper. Fuck YETI,they are fucking thieves !!! Let the tumbler price war begin.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae237/gln4eva/20160724_134253_zpsyhooohor.jpg

Thieves?

Someone holding a gun to your head and making you buy yeti cups and cookers? I think it's retarded to pay $400 for a cooler or $40 for a cup, and evidently others did too. They're doing it themselves and winning market share because they deliver an equivalent product for less. Capitalism, how does it work? Yeti is finding out, but that doesn't make them thieves.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#24]
There was a huge stack of the large cups at the Meridian, Ms Sam's yesterday, boxed 3 for $19.95. We have a $10 Ozark Trail and did not buy any. However, wife is in the market for the smaller cup.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Thieves?

Someone holding a gun to your head and making you buy yeti cups and cookers? I think it's retarded to pay $400 for a cooler or $40 for a cup, and evidently others did too. They're doing it themselves and winning market share because they deliver an equivalent product for less. Capitalism, how does it work? Yeti is finding out, but that doesn't make them thieves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thieves?

Don't care how you see it or spin it they are fucking thieves,when you can get them for less then 2 bucks each from China and sell for 40 they are fucking thieves.

I won't buy one but there are shit loads of people that have enough money to buy a 40 dollar cup and as they say a fool and his money are soon parted. Ever hear about being scammed ? They are pro's.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeti just lowered the prices on its tumblers.  Rtic responded in kind.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:22:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Don't care how you see it or spin it they are fucking thieves,when you can get them for less then 2 bucks each from China and sell for 40 they are fucking thieves.
I won't buy one but there are shit loads of people that have enough money to buy a 40 dollar cup and as they say a fool and his money are soon parted. Ever hear about being scammed ? They are pro's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thieves?

Capitalism, are you familiar with it?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#28]
RTIC has a sale on their cups and accessories on their website... Check it out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you don't have the tactical black powder coated ones they sell at the same price and think this is a jackpot?  You loose arfcom cred points today.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeti just lowered the prices on its tumblers.  Rtic responded in kind.
View Quote

I was going to say, Yeti and RTIC are both ~$17-18 on Amazon, a little competition is a good thing!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you feel about noveske, larue or any other premium AR?  They don't cost $3500 to make.

What about the shirt you have on? It cost 50 cents and a 9 year old in Indonesia made it. If you paid more than $1 for, you got scammed!

Ps: want to buy a PMAG? I'll sell you as many as you want for $35/each!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously someone who was drinking out of an Ozark Trail tumbler
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, someone that has 4,457 of them to neckbeard!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#34]
I found one at TJMaxx for $12.  It's unmarked, but it's just as nice as the YETI and it doesn't have a brand stamped into it (which is a plus to me).
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

How do you feel about noveske, larue or any other premium AR?  They don't cost $3500 to make.

What about the shirt you have on? It cost 50 cents and a 9 year old in Indonesia made it. If you paid more than $1 for, you got scammed!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

False dichotomy.

The LaRue IS guaranteed to be more accurate than a bargain basement barrel.  They aren't the same barrel even though they essentially do the same thing (directing projectiles and containing pressure).  The thing you are paying for when you buy a premium barrel is accuracy.  That IS a difference.  In this case, it's akin to keeping drinks cold for longer.  

This Yeti vs. <insert other stainless steel cup> discussion is different.  They are THE SAME THING except the stamp on the side.  Having YETI on it doesn't make vacuum insulation work any different.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#36]
The point stands. The guy is called yeti thieves for charging what the market was willing to bear at the time.

Is the obr 4x more accurate than the psa? Larue must be a scammer!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Mine were delivered to my door by Walmart, so no,  I haven't had any trouble finding them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They have been available at ours right along. Not impressed with the lid fit however. We have 3 or 4 of them and 4 RTIC. The lid on the RTIC is much snugger. We have had a few spills when the kids and dogs have knocked them over and the lid comes off. Other than that they are great for the price
View Quote

replace with yeti lid for 5$
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#39]
I bought the thermos ones off amazon after using a friend's that was left here for a week. About $10, used some points and got two for $7, work great.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#40]
I've seen them in 3 different places at my local walmart over the last couple of months.  First time was in the sporting goods sections, then they were on an end cap by the seasonal items, last time I saw them, they were on an end cap in the grocery section.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Maybe it is just the area I live in but these things, 22lr and really anything that captures neckbeard interest is never in stock.  I have never seen one of these things in a store.  I know I can buy one online and have little desire to, but why would they not stay in stock in the store?  Neckbeards are odd.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maybe it is just the area I live in but these things, 22lr and really anything that captures neckbeard interest is never in stock.  I have never seen one of these things in a store.  I know I can buy one online and have little desire to, but why would they not stay in stock in the store?  Neckbeards are odd.
View Quote

This, are people stocking up on them and reselling them at higher prices or something?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Doesnt every walmart have the cups?  Its the coolers that are hard to find.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=207448&d=1406315329

Doesnt every walmart have the cups?  Its the coolers that are hard to find.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#45]
We've got four 20s, four 30s, a 73qt and 26 qt rotomold.

We're all st
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:16:18 PM EDT
[#46]
The wally fake yeti neckbearding appears to have thrown some of them off of the 22 ammo. Spotted some 22lr in there for the first time in years today.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:19:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Cant find the Tumblers around here, at least the few times I have been to Wal Mart and thought to look for one.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#48]
I like the ones HEB carries here, they're slighter smaller so they fit in my console cup holders, at least the 24oz one does, still have to use the pull out holder on the dash for the 32oz ones. They also have a lid that seals and doesnt leak if you tip it. I think Bed, Bath and Beyond carries this brand too for those of you not fortunate enough to have HEB.

HEB Tumbler.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or just get RTIC and be done with it
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#50]
None here.  Walmart people told me to order online and they will hold them for me when they get a shipment.  Seems like a lot of work, I'll probably just wait u til my next walmart visit in 6 months, they'll be in by then?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top