Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2016 2:12:27 PM EDT
With the recent news about the DNC emails being hacked, is there any doubt that Hilary Clinton's emails were hacked as well?  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Wikileaks:

They are claiming they have more damning leaks still to come.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:16:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Guiccifer already said he had them. A taxi driver from Bulgaria maybe, with some decent social engineering skills. He hacked Blumenthal's server first, then found his way into Hillary's. FBI went after him for hacking .gov servers.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope so.

And I hope they are really good ones also.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Zero chance that they weren't ... the fact that she had an illegal personal email server full of the most classified information America has came as the result of a hacker's efforts.

There is no doubt in this federal government IT security manager's mind that her servers were hacked. None.
View Quote

Boom

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:22:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Without a doubt her server was hacked.

The real question is whether her foundation server has been hacked and how much they have paid to keep that info quiet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Without a doubt her server was hacked.

The real question is whether her foundation server has been hacked and how much they have paid to keep that info quiet.
View Quote
The release of Clinton Foundation documents would be really "interesting".    

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wikileaks:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/40/40ba03d38d3b2db42583d9fd79f88aa1032d1b2619029e3086610bd63a0fb767.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#10]
The Russians said they have 20,000 of her emails. I see above that Sid's email system was hacked. I wonder if it had anything about the death of Tyson Woodrum on it?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:34:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wikileaks:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/40/40ba03d38d3b2db42583d9fd79f88aa1032d1b2619029e3086610bd63a0fb767.jpg

View Quote

I wish they would hurry the fuck up.

Now is he time.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Smart hackers/government agencies would keep it a secret unless there is a reason for them to announce it.  We may never know.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Now is he time.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wikileaks:

Now is he time.

I think they should until she is nominated. Shoot out something every week starting in August and ride that bitch till Election Day. The week of the election, Shock and Awe
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:52:00 PM EDT
[#14]
The hubris of that woman is unreal. And it ain't gonna make one bit of difference.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The Russians said they have 20,000 of her emails. I see above that Sid's email system was hacked. I wonder if it had anything about the death of Tyson Woodrum on it?
View Quote
Russians haven't said anything of the sort.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Now is he time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wikileaks:

Now is he time.

Patience friend. Timing is important. A steady roll with leaks, BLM and ROP will be their undoing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#17]
You have to ask your self these questions.

1. Did foreign governments and their intelligence services know about the server?

2. if they knew about a private home brew server do you think they would try to get access to it?

If you answer yes to both then fuck yea they hacked that bitch
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Patience friend. Timing is important. A steady roll with leaks, BLM and ROP will be their undoing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wikileaks:

Now is he time.

Yep. I'm thinking late October.  Then let it all loose.  We're they can't add anyone to the ballot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:01:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
With the recent news about the DNC emails being hacked, is there any doubt that Hilary Clinton's emails were hacked as well?  
View Quote

I'm surprised you're even offering this for discussion.

There is NO DOUBT.

HRC's email server WAS HACKED. Her own security manager shut it down in response to at least one attack.

It was hit like ...what's that saying? Something about somebody on a drum set? A screen door in a wind storm?

Huma's family is Muslim Brotherhood leadership. They probably had unrestricted access.

Does anyone here think the Chinese weren't all up in her shit with their army of hackers?

The Russians have made it clear they were there at will.

HRC's private email server had openings like barn doors to anyone who really wanted in.

The whole server situation was designed so she could circumvent .gov security, for her "convenience."

HRC doesn't care if her server was hacked or not. All she cares about is money and power.

Now this is worth considering; she exposed a shit load of people who did not want to be exposed with her sieve-like server.

She compromised people who do not appreciate being compromised and who wanted to keep their association with the whole Clinton, Soetoro regime deniable.

Now, they are under the scrutiny from many intelligence agencies that may decide to pursue their activities and associates further.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Id bet money people died on our side as a direct result of her email being hacked.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think they should until she is nominated. Shoot out something every week starting in August and ride that bitch till Election Day. The week of the election, Shock and Awe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wikileaks:

Now is he time.

People get bored quick.  Attention spans are about 90 minutes at most.  After a couple weeks people wouldn't care any more...  "Tonight at 11, the latest Wikileaks emails reveal Mrs Clinton ate black babies when she was a Senator in Ne-"  *click* "Tonight on Game of Thrones....."
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Boom
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zero chance that they weren't ... the fact that she had an illegal personal email server full of the most classified information America has came as the result of a hacker's efforts.

There is no doubt in this federal government IT security manager's mind that her servers were hacked. None.

Boom

Boom nothing.  I have yet to see obvious incriminating information amount to anything where the perp is concerned.  Show me an example of even one - just one - D-leaning individual who committed a crime & has been brought to account for it.  On the contrary, these people receive applause & commendation for their conduct.

There's going to be another Clinton in the oval office (2 at once this time, actually), because Americans have allowed themselves to become complacent/indifferent/apathetic, guilded, & entitled.  No one cares because it doesn't concern them.  It's all about "me".  Whoever lauds "me" & offers handouts/entitlements/subsidies to "me" will win the nomination.  Because that's who America is now.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:12:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Id bet money people died on our side as a direct result of her email being hacked.
View Quote

And more folks will get the Vince Foster treatment as a result of any leaks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wikileaks:

Now is he time.

This is what I would do. Let them nominated shit heel and then destroy coming up to the election.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just because she's not in jail doesn't mean she didn't commit a serious crime.

The liberals don't care about these violations of federal regulations ... just Trump's wife using a few dozen words in a speech. That's where this nation's media is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Boom

Boom nothing.  I have yet to see obvious incriminating information amount to anything where the perp is concerned.  Show me an example of even one - just one - D-leaning individual who committed a crime & has been brought to account for it.  On the contrary, these people receive applause & commendation for their conduct.

There's going to be another Clinton in the oval office (2 at once this time, actually), because Americans have allowed themselves to become complacent/indifferent/apathetic, guilded, & entitled.  No one cares because it doesn't concern them.  It's all about "me".  Whoever lauds "me" & offers handouts/entitlements/subsidies to "me" will win the nomination.  Because that's who America is now.

Just because she's not in jail doesn't mean she didn't commit a serious crime.

The liberals don't care about these violations of federal regulations ... just Trump's wife using a few dozen words in a speech. That's where this nation's media is.

To a sociopathic mindset, that is irrelevant.

For all that's practical & relevant, she got away with it.  Guess how bold she's going to be in the executive suite?  Go ahead...guess.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Brian Pagliano pleaded his 5th Amendment rights how many times?

There was only a fleeting thought for security.

The server system was designed for HRC ease of access and bandwidth.

They knew what they were doing. They didn't care.

Frankly, I'm surprised Pagliano is still alive.

And we're still waiting to hear from Kevin O'Reily who was strategically placed in Iraq when the Fast & Furious fiasco was unfloding.

HRC is a poisonous evil snake in our political system and needs to be removed from participation permanently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top