Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2016 1:51:46 PM EDT
Serious question.

Is. Black lives Matters Racist?  Any examples of their racism?  Video? Written?

I am having a debate with a group of DU lawyers who believe BLM is not the black KKk.

I think it's obvious.  

I am looking for video and written examples of racism at BLM events and interviews.

I belive they are a black KKK and the Sinn Fein to the IRA.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought, "kill white people," was a bit racist.

ETA

Just Google it. Lots of tweets and videos from their founding members.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#2]
the only racist people in the BLM movement are white...racism is a natural consequence of being white...{/s}
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]
All they would have to do is read twitter whenever a cop gets killed, or, someone black gets shot by police.  Or, Facebook, for that matter.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7353/5-things-you-need-know-about-black-lives-matter-amanda-prestigiacomo

4 Vids in the link, if that helps.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Big bark little bite racist  group
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:07:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes they are. They define themselves by race. And want a special asshole* designation that is way better than what regular assholes* get. They want a waiver for when they are hatin' on those not like them.

* defined by government.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ETA

View Quote

My Google fu sucks.   Didn't find what I was looking for.

Which tweets?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't think the majority want anything more than cops to be accountable for their actions. Not saying the cops did anything wrong in the majority of cases, but the Miami incident is really what's wrong here. Police lying, covering up, and saying everything is okay. Meanwhile, 10-20-Life would be used on any "civilian" that was in the same predicament.

The white man's problem with it is they say "All Lives Matter" and blacks say "Black Lives Matter" is more important. Well... if you don't give a shit about the rest, we certainly won't give a shit about you. Whites also police their own kind a little bit better. If a white felon was out selling pirated music and got into a physical altercation with a cop while armed, they'd say "Good shoot, dig him up and shoot him again."

I'd be curious of a rational argument that says why "White Lives Matter" would be racist but not "Black Lives Matter."
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:21:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Their name is a good example.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't think the majority want anything more than cops to be accountable for their actions. Not saying the cops did anything wrong in the majority of cases, but the Miami incident is really what's wrong here. Police lying, covering up, and saying everything is okay. Meanwhile, 10-20-Life would be used on any "civilian" that was in the same predicament.

The white man's problem with it is they say "All Lives Matter" and blacks say "Black Lives Matter" is more important. Well... if you don't give a shit about the rest, we certainly won't give a shit about you. Whites also police their own kind a little bit better. If a white felon was out selling pirated music and got into a physical altercation with a cop while armed, they'd say "Good shoot, dig him up and shoot him again."

I'd be curious of a rational argument that says why "White Lives Matter" would be racist but not "Black Lives Matter."
View Quote

Are you high? BLM is under the delusion that cops target and murder black people, and get away with it. There's nary a peep from them when an unarmed white guy gets gunned down by the cops.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]
http://www.khou.com/mb/news/protesters-march-for-man-shot-by-houston-police/280246261

“Even if he had a weapon, you did not have a right to shoot and kill,” said Krystal Muhammad also with the New Black Panther Party.      
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Are you high? BLM is under the delusion that cops target and murder black people, and get away with it. There's nary a peep from them when an unarmed white guy gets gunned down by the cops.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just in case you missed it, I highlighted it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

their examples suck. The only one worth a damn would be the guy in Miami shot while lying on his back with his hands up.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Arguing with lawyers on DU?

Here is what you are accomplishing:

Your time would be better spent having a nice, satisfying shit.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Our local BLM leadership gloated openly on social media when the Dallas cops were killed and the home image for this creep is a picture of Micah Johnson with the text "rest in power". local Birmingham BLM leader Facebook page

Same guys page has plenty of comments that are blatantly racist.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:56:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're not entirely stupid.

That tactic is changing with their #saymyname nonsense. They're trying to outflank the #alllivesmatter movement.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Go to a BLM protest in the ghetto; you'll get all the answers you need.

(Serious reply. I've been at 3 BLM protests in the ghetto due to my job. They're much different than the usual BLM stuff you see on Facebook or the news. Straight up racism against whites and death to all cops.)
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Black Lives Matter is the African-American equivalent of The III%rs.  Had enough and ain't taking no more.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Their name is a good example.
View Quote

My sig line applies
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:59:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

their examples suck. The only one worth a damn would be the guy in Miami shot while lying on his back with his hands up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Covered that, twice.

They have been, and continue to be, subject to all sorts of bullshit pull overs and harassment. Anyone that denies that is living in a fantasy world. So it would be semi reasonable to feel that the shootings are more of the same profiling. Not saying they are correct, just saying it's reasonable. If I got harassed by a small percentage of blacks my whole life and then my kid was killed by a black, I'd say they were profiling too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#20]
You cannot reasonably argue someone out of a position they arrived at irrationally.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:04:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Anything you present to them, they will claim that they are not BLM or not representitive to the whole group.. You are wasting your time.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I may be wasting times but it's Sunday

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Serious question.

Is. Black lives Matters Racist?  Any examples of their racism?  Video? Written?

I am having a debate with a group of DU lawyers who believe BLM is not the black KKk.

I think it's obvious.  

I am looking for video and written examples of racism at BLM events and interviews.

I belive they are a black KKK and the Sinn Fein to the IRA.
View Quote

Arguing with DU? lol

BLM is clearly a group of bigots as revealed by their reaction to the phrase "all lives matter."

Only a bigot would be offended by such a thing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I may be wasting times but it's Sunday

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Kill white people.

Kill cops.

Seems racist to me. The Whitehouse however doesn't seem to think so though. What the fuck do I know?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Covered that, twice.

They have been, and continue to be, subject to all sorts of bullshit pull overs and harassment. Anyone that denies that is living in a fantasy world. So it would be semi reasonable to feel that the shootings are more of the same profiling. Not saying they are correct, just saying it's reasonable. If I got harassed by a small percentage of blacks my whole life and then my kid was killed by a black, I'd say they were profiling too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Covered that, twice.

The Michael Brown narrative they are pushing is a lie. As is the Eric Garner one.

Alton Sterling had a long history of assault and having illegally possessed arms on him. Of threatening people.

And the cops were called there because he was threatening people with a gun.

They get  there and he starts resisting. He made threats that he was going to shoot them. Tried to take an officer's gun.

After the threat ended they pulled the weapon out of his pocket, the one he'd previously reached for.

Alton Sterling is a piss poor example for the black community's complaints because he was threatening customers at the store with the gun, then the same with police officers who showed up on the complaint.

There's no rational way to validate anything Sterling did and he is dead because he decided to be an asshole.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

ETA

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Well the hands up don't shoot isn't technically a lie anymore
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well the hands up don't shoot isn't technically a lie anymore
View Quote

Miami fixed it for them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#31]
I think they showed (Again) what they're really all about when they invaded that library at

Dartmouth.

...........Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted
down.  "Stand the f*** up!”  "You filthy racist white piece of s***!”
Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group.  "If we can’t
have it, shut it down!” they cried.  Another woman was pinned to a wall
by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting "filthy white
b****!” in her face.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/16/black-lives-matter-mob-invades-dartmouth-library-reportedly-harass-white-students-relentlessly-f-your-white-tears/

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#32]
It's not an organization that you get a membership card for, it's an ideology.  

One that subscribes to violence against whites and especially police officers.  

They can only be defined by what people who are known to sanction the ideology do and say when they form numbers under their banners.    

Chanting "we want dead cops" is pretty telling.  

So it isn't a racist organization because it isn't an organization at all.   It's most definitely a racist ideology though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top