Yeah....that's not really true in most cases

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not helping one helps the other.

In this case (which we are discussing) not voting is one less vote against the cow.

Voting other than Trump (who is not on my list of favorites) is one less vote against the cow.

No other party has a chance against her.

I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. He is the only one that has any chance of beating her.

Will he be a good potus? Probably not but he will be head and shoulders above her.

Do you want the baby broiled or fried? That's our choice this year.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
In this case (which we are discussing) not voting is one less vote against the cow.
Voting other than Trump (who is not on my list of favorites) is one less vote against the cow.
I will hold my nose and vote for Trump. He is the only one that has any chance of beating her.
Will he be a good potus? Probably not but he will be head and shoulders above her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not helping one helps the other.

In West Virginia, Romney beat Obama buy 24 points in 2012.  Hillary has audio out there that she wants to shut down the coal industry

If Trump has the same margin over Hillary, how does my not voting help Hillary?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:17:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Has this been confirmed?  I've asked him directly and he dodged the question, but I've also seen him post about guns/carry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You've been complaining an awful lot about how the owners run the site the past few months.  That along with you not owning guns, makes me wonder why you continue to shitpost here.  Don't like it, go back to the DU and learn how to scam some more dole money.

So gym doesn't own guns ? Wtf ?

Has this been confirmed?  I've asked him directly and he dodged the question, but I've also seen him post about guns/carry.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he didn't.

Would actually explain quite a lot

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:18:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've been complaining an awful lot about how the owners run the site the past few months.  That along with you not owning guns, makes me wonder why you continue to shitpost here.  Don't like it, go back to the DU and learn how to scam some more dole money.

Just a made up way to try and insult me from the #NeverTrumpers. Same old same old. BTW I posted a pic of with my AUG recently

In fact, I'd wager that a lot of those attacking me barely own any guns. Figuring that they are so hell-bent on getting Hillary elected and all. Seems they have nothing to lose other than their ego.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Absolutely.  If they voted in the primary.

Isn't their fault cultists elected the Orange Comb Over, the liberal NYer...

You know, the guy on Hillary ads talking about how great she is.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:27:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Just a made up way to try and insult me from the #NeverTrumpers. Same old same old. BTW I posted a pic of with my AUG recently

In fact, I'd wager that a lot of those attacking me barely own any guns. Figuring that they are so hell-bent on getting Hillary elected and all. Seems they have nothing to lose other than their ego.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your statement is the reason the repubs are so divided . Team trump is smear smear smear. Saul alinsky playbook .
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

... I'd take it a step further, let's pin a thread outing every anti-Trump asshole that contributed toward Hillary's presidency.  

Wear that scarlet letter for the rest of their days on ARFCOM. Then again, most will slither back to DU once their candidate won

View Quote
I'd also recommend that we pin a thread listing every Trumplodyte that contributed towards Hillary's presidency.

Wear that scarlet "T" letter for the rest of their days on ARFCOM.  Then again, most will slither back to being the low-information voters that they are once their candidate loses.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:31:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Sums up the "do you even 1st amendment bro" types in this thread:
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Your statement is the reason the repubs are so divided . Team trump is smear smear smear. Saul alinsky playbook .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts are the facts

We're either getting Trump or Hillary. Gary Johnson or Ted Cruz write ins don't have a chance

Vote for Trump = vote against the cancerous leftist culture with an NRA endorsed candidate with a nice list of very conservative justices that he'll choose from
Vote for Hillary = vote for decades of a majority controlled commie activist SCOTUS, more gun control at the least with Australia style gun bans at the worst. No turning back from the damage that she'll inflict.
Vote for third party/stay home/write in because you're pissed your guy didn't get the nomination = splitting the R vote and giving Hillary an advantage, who has a united electorate behind her. Many fucking hate her guts but will eagerly vote for their side to win anyway

It's that simple. Make your choice. How many times does this need to be said?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:42:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sums up the "do you even 1st amendment bro" types in this thread:

~snip~

View Quote

I laughed at that meme more than I should have.

And holy long url batman.  That meme pic should come with its own tldr.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Facts are the facts

We're either getting Trump or Hillary. Gary Johnson or Ted Cruz write ins don't have a chance

Vote for Trump = vote against the cancerous leftist culture with an NRA endorsed candidate with a nice list of very conservative justices that he'll choose from

Vote for Hillary = vote for decades of a majority controlled commie activist SCOTUS, more gun control at the least with Australia style gun bans at the worst. No turning back from the damage that she'll inflict.

Vote for third party/stay home/write in because you're pissed your guy didn't get the nomination = splitting the R vote and giving Hillary an advantage, who has a united electorate behind her. Many fucking hate her guts but will eagerly vote for their side to win anyway

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By

Facts are the facts

"R" split the "R" vote by nominating a New York anti gun democrat

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#14]

Well.....one of those is definitely gonna kill you soooooooo easy choice
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#15]
I gave Perot voters shit any time I heard them bitch about Clinton.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:02:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm confused . They voted for Perot , not Hillary .
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're confused because you're thinking rationally in an irrational world.

You see, just as liberals think they're entitled to your money, Trumpers think they're entitled to your vote.

As such, they think that any 3rd party vote is a vote for Hillary because they think they're entitled to your vote.

They are the ideological FSA.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you think Hillary was running against Perot in 1992, then yes you are confused.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If you think Hillary was running against Perot in 1992, then yes you are confused.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha my fault . Bill Clinton . But the point is still valid .as the other poster said , team trump feels entitled to a vote that trump very clearly stated he does not need .
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

WOOOOOOSHHHH - there goes the point, right over your head.

Personally, I'd rather not get shot at all.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#21]
your poll sucks.  Vote third party , I have no issues as long as they are voting their conscience and not voting out of spite.

Don't vote?  STFU, and every time you think this sucks go look in the mirror and cock punch the fucking problem.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:28:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ha my fault . Bill Clinton . But the point is still valid .as the other poster said , team trump feels entitled to a vote that trump very clearly stated he does not need .
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a shit sandwich but our cards have been dealt, and this is the only hand we can play.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That would be douche baggery at its best.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:05:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Will be interesting to see the trump swallowers reaction when they realize the had a chance to vote for a conservative in the primaries but instead chose a populist NY liberal .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those that voted no : does free speech not apply to those who choose to not voice their vote ?

Trump and Hillary are the same person . Except Hillary has a bigger penis . We are fucked no matter the outcome .

That is the choice we are left w/, a sore ass or a colostomy bag.  Will the Trump true believers self identify if he wages a crappy campaign or gets elected and fucks us?

Will be interesting to see the trump swallowers reaction when they realize the had a chance to vote for a conservative in the primaries but instead chose a populist NY liberal .

You do realize that most voters did not vote for Trump in the primaries, right?  Once reason Trump won was because the field was so large that it split the vote.  With that same breath, you could criticize the conservative wing of the Republican Party for allowing their vote to be fractured by not getting behind a single candidate early on.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:35:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You do realize that most voters did not vote for Trump in the primaries, right?  Once reason Trump won was because the field was so large that it split the vote.  With that same breath, you could criticize the conservative wing of the Republican Party for allowing their vote to be fractured by not getting behind a single candidate early on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those that voted no : does free speech not apply to those who choose to not voice their vote ?

Trump and Hillary are the same person . Except Hillary has a bigger penis . We are fucked no matter the outcome .

That is the choice we are left w/, a sore ass or a colostomy bag.  Will the Trump true believers self identify if he wages a crappy campaign or gets elected and fucks us?

Of course I know trump only won roughly 35% of the repub primary votes due to a large field . The hilarity is that team trump thinks they have a mandate . 35% of the electorate are alienating the other 65% by insults and slander . Not the 65%ers fault when trump loses .
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:05:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
... I'd take it a step further, let's pin a thread outing every anti-Trump asshole that contributed toward Hillary's presidency.  

Wear that scarlet letter for the rest of their days on ARFCOM. Then again, most will slither back to DU once their candidate won
View Quote
I've got a better idea.  How about let's pin a thread outing all of the Trump supporters.

We can heap scorn and derision on them until the end of time no matter who wins.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I've got a better idea.  How about let's pin a thread outing all of the Trump supporters.

We can heap scorn and derision on them until the end of time no matter who wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lists are for Stasi wannabes.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Wow much derp in the poll
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Trump vs Hillary. No matter who wins, we lose.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Is the question 'if you don't vote for Trump you should have your rights revoked?'
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:03:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You see, just as liberals think they're entitled to your money, Trumpers think they're entitled to your vote.

As such, they think that any 3rd party vote is a vote for Hillary because they think they're entitled to your vote.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Picking a candidate to vote for is not a free market endeavor.  Rather it is a more akin to a game of Euker.  If you "know" how your state is going to vote, you can vote for the candidate you dislike the least w/ no real cost to do so.  If you are in a contested state you really need to vote for least offensive option of the two likely outcomes.  The cost of waging a protest vote in a contested state is very likely; you get stuck w/ the worst possible option.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:38:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What? If you vote you vote... gives you every right to bitch about Hillary

If you dont vote... well its your right to not vote either.  I think as long as you dont vote for the cunt bag is all that matters.
View Quote

Um, no.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:40:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Show me where the Constitution says your right to free speech depends on how you vote.

View Quote

I think this is a discussion about moral authority and standing, rather than Constitutional rights.

But carry on.  Stay home, then complain at all the terrible shit that happens when she wins.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Picking a candidate to vote for is not a free market endeavor.  Rather it is a more akin to a game of Euker.  If you "know" how your state is going to vote, you can vote for the candidate you dislike the least w/ no real cost to do so.  If you are in a contested state you really need to vote for least offensive option of the two likely outcomes.  The cost of waging a protest vote in a contested state is very likely; you get stuck w/ the worst possible option.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

Ideological FSA is ideological FSA.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:25:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think this is a discussion about moral authority and standing, rather than Constitutional rights.

But carry on.  Stay home, then complain at all the terrible shit that happens when she wins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Show me where the Constitution says your right to free speech depends on how you vote.

Figures that the #NeverTrumpers can only seem to understand this question in a literal sense. I always suspected they had aspergers. Nothing else explains their bizarre behavior, obsession and fixation of bashing Trump, and hidden eagerness to lose to Hillary so they can mentally masturbate about it inside their head. This just proves it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#37]
OP gets a FAIL from me as no option for...This is GD and complaining is what most do best here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:21:06 AM EDT
[#38]
People warned others about Trump being a weak, liberal candidate, who was destined to lose.  They pleaded with the dim-witted, celebrity obsessed primary voters to vote for a better candidate.

So when Trump loses, won't it be the fault of those who foisted that orange turd upon us?   They were warned and they chose to ignore the warnings.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Fuck no.

You're either part of the problem or part of the solution.

Get on board or GTFO.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

People warned others about Trump being a weak, liberal candidate, who was destined to lose.  They pleaded with the dim-witted, celebrity obsessed primary voters to vote for a better candidate.

So when Trump loses, won't it be the fault of those who foisted that orange turd upon us?   They were warned and they chose to ignore the warnings.
View Quote

You're not allowed to post rational thought in Gym007 threads, it's all about Trunp love
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Vote
View Quote
Considering how hard the true trumpkin believer/ Hillary shills are trying to divide  the party...

Trump supporter's behavior will own the election results and no amount of fapping to Hillary memes will change that for them.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounded like you were talking about Romney for a minute there.................
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Should someone who doesn't understand the BoR be allowed to post political threads?

OP, I'm talking to YOU.  And about you.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:23:22 AM EDT
[#44]
I honestly wonder if OP and the other circle jerks from the fanatic group purposely are attempting division with constant threads likes this asking for conflict daily.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:24:01 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I honestly wonder if OP and the other circle jerks from the fanatic group purposely are attempting division with constant threads likes this asking for conflict daily.

View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Um, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you dont vote... well its your right to not vote either.  I think as long as you dont vote for the cunt bag is all that matters.

Um, no.

If about 5% more conservative white men had gotten off the couch and pushed the button for Romney, Obama would've been one-and-done, and there would be conservatives replacing Souter and Scalia.  Souter was ready to retire.  Stevens probably wouldn't have retired, holding out for a democrat in 2016
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If about 5% more conservative white men had gotten off the couch and pushed the button for Romney, Obama would've been one-and-done, and there would be conservatives replacing Souter and Scalia.  Souter was ready to retire.  Stevens probably wouldn't have retired, holding out for a democrat in 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, no.

Yeah,I'm sure,since Romney was such a Conservative.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

WAAAAHHHHAAAAA  They didnt vote how I wanted!!!!!! Take away their rights!!!!

Typical facism we have come to expect from one of the original Trump supporters.

Election night, its going to be time for you guys to own the fact that you gave us an unelectable candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vote

WAAAAHHHHAAAAA  They didnt vote how I wanted!!!!!! Take away their rights!!!!

Typical facism we have come to expect from one of the original Trump supporters.

Election night, its going to be time for you guys to own the fact that you gave us an unelectable candidate.

This guy gets it.

Will Gym go back to posting about Justin Bieber after the election?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Isn't that the kind of totalitarian crap people on this website usually accuse liberals of doing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't that the kind of totalitarian crap people on this website usually accuse liberals of doing?

It is, but it's ok because it will make America great again....LOL

You know who else like to keep list? Nazi's..
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#50]
I swear to God, every day I get closer and closer to thinking this is the first election you're old enough to vote in.

Jesus H Christ, just fucking vote for Trump and pat yourself on the back. You have a celebrity worship problem or something. We get it. You love Trump. Good for you. Do us all a favor and vote for the guy. Quit obsessing over how everyone else is going to vote. You have no control over them. You're not persuasive enough to change ten minds on a gun board, nevermind hundreds of thousands across the country.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top