BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/24/2016 1:29:44 PM EDT
Vote
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be douche baggery at its best.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What? If you vote you vote... gives you every right to bitch about Hillary

If you dont vote... well its your right to not vote either.  I think as long as you dont vote for the cunt bag is all that matters.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Those that voted no : does free speech not apply to those who choose to not voice their vote ?

Trump and Hillary are the same person . Except Hillary has a bigger penis . We are fucked no matter the outcome .
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Would you rather stick your hand in a blender or a wood chipper?

Even if you say neither, you're getting one of them, and you have no right to complain.

What if your complaint is that either one of them gets elected?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Show me where the Constitution says your right to free speech depends on how you vote.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#6]
... I'd take it a step further, let's pin a thread outing every anti-Trump asshole that contributed toward Hillary's presidency.  

Wear that scarlet letter for the rest of their days on ARFCOM. Then again, most will slither back to DU once their candidate won
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:40:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Show me where the Constitution says your right to free speech depends on how you vote.

View Quote

I don't think this is meant to be taken as literally, limiting their right to free speech.

More of saying, those who effectively vote in a way which helps Clinton get elected, have no credibility to complain when they were the ones who helped her win.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:42:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't think this is meant to be taken as literally, limiting their right to free speech.

More of saying, those who effectively vote in a way which helps Clinton get elected, have no credibility to complain when they were the ones who helped her win.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know what he's saying. It's a stupid question that gets posted 87 times a month and changes nothing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:42:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
... I'd take it a step further, let's pin a thread outing every anti-Trump asshole that contributed toward Hillary's presidency.  

Wear that scarlet letter for the rest of their days on ARFCOM. Then again, most will slither back to DU once their candidate won
View Quote

What about those of us who don't like him but are still willing to vote against Hillary?  Are we put on Santa's naughty list as well?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#11]
No fuqqin' way.

The vote is AGAINST sHitlery by whatever viable legal means necessary.

A vote for anyone but Trump is just jacking-off, period.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. If someone contributes indirectly to getting Hillary elected, should these people have a credible complaint if lets say, Hillary wins and is able to pass sweeping gun control?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Doesn't change the fact it will still be gleeful douche baggery.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I could vote for Jesus and I'd still have the right to complain.  

Don't you even first amendment, bro?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tar and feather those you disagree with ?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not in a swing state,  if I was I'd vote Trump. I'm not,  so I'm voting Johnson,  how is this my fault again?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Trump being a douchebag is helping Hillary get elected,so there is that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Should Bieberites who, under other screen names supported Ron Paul while systematically attacking all other republican candidates, come back with the same tactic except pretending to support Trump while systematically attacking all other republican candidates, all the while using possibly dozens of sock puppet accounts, bear responsibility for Obama and now Hillary?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#20]
If people reserve the right to complain about cops, and haven't been one, then I can complain about anyone even if I don't vote. Kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No fuqqin' way.

View Quote

And anybody who does otherwise shall be shunt.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Cone of Shame for them all.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Those that voted no : does free speech not apply to those who choose to not voice their vote ?

Trump and Hillary are the same person . Except Hillary has a bigger penis . We are fucked no matter the outcome .
View Quote

If you really believe that you need to up your ADD meds.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Fucking stupid shit is laughable.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:41:36 PM EDT
[#25]
What I'd really love to see happen is that we all realize that one's a shit sandwich and the other's a glass sandwich.

One wants to kill you.  The other just stinks.

Just vote against hillary.  We all know trump's faults.  YOU are not on the hook for Trump, even if you vote for him....due if only to the fact that there are only 2 real choices.  

I'd understand a lot more if the D candidate wasn't hillary fucking clinton, I really could.  I could understand a lot more if we weren't talking about a USSC judge, whose installation will decide which way the USSC swings.  I could understand if there was a libertarian candidate that actually had any chance of making it.

But it IS hillary fucking clinton.  We are talking about a USSC judge installation.  We are talking about an election where 3rd party candidates are not yet strong enough to do anything besides siphon votes from the 2 that could actually get elected.

Hate trump, I don't care.  But ask yourself this:  Do you hate Hillary more?  If you do, please vote against the vile cunt.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Trump being a douchebag is helping Hillary get elected,so there is that.
View Quote

Is Hillary's douche baggery helping get her elected? I think it is...
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#27]

It really only matters in swing states.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

GD hates liberty
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:54:41 PM EDT
[#30]
People have a right to complain about whatever the fuck they want.

Why do you hate the 1st amendment bro?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Since it doesn't matter one way or the other who I vote for, yeah I sure as hell can bitch about it
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps I should borrow yours .
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Absolutely they should

Choosing not to vote is still choosing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:12:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Absolutely they should

Choosing not to vote is still choosing.

View Quote

Rush fan?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:12:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

So if Hillary gets elected and it comes time to turn in your guns, will you think "maybe I should have voted for Trump even though he isn't my perfect candidate?"
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Not voting
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So if Hillary gets elected and it comes time to turn in your guns, will you think "maybe I should have voted for Trump even though he isn't my perfect candidate?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The electoral process, how does it work????
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Lol like I would turn in shit

Go suck some more creamsicle dick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol like I would turn in shit

Go suck some more creamsicle dick

Yep---the immediate willingness to turn over firearms if asked is very telling.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#40]
GD is in a feisty mood today.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:17:28 PM EDT
[#41]
This isn't an issue of "free speech;" it's an issue of "do you have any standing to bitch about your situation when you failed to do all that you could to stop it from happening?"

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:18:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This isn't an issue of "free speech;" it's an issue of "do you have any standing to bitch about your situation when you failed to do all that you could to stop it from happening?"

View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes - and we'll have the same right to complain if Trump gets elected as well.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:27:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean every pro Hillary asshole who supported trump in the primary?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No fuqqin' way.

View Quote

I could just as easily say anyone not voting for Johnson is at fault.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm not in a swing state,  if I was I'd vote Trump. I'm not,  so I'm voting Johnson,  how is this my fault again?
View Quote

I'm in a swing state/ battle ground state where my vote possibly matters. That being said, who I vote for (it will not be Shitlery), will be a game day decision.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#47]
2 separate issues . If you vote no matter what you can bitch . If you sit at home you have nothing to say . The big problem is that the 2 major parties are practically the same except for the fringes .

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Should a guy given the choice to be fucked in the mouth, the ass, or none be able to complain when he votes "none" and some other assholes vote for him to get fucked in the ass?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#49]
gonna complain either way I got a feeling
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No fuqqin' way.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top