BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Johnson. That would make us happy. If all you dumbasses who think the Trump Train is any different than the Hillary Bus with a paint job would open your eyes, you might see that THIS is the election where a 3rd party might actually be viable, if everyone stopped the lesser of two evils bullshit.

Would you rather:

Stick your hand in a blender

or

Stick your hand in a wood chipper

or

Neither (but this is not a viable option and it doesn't matter if you choose this, you're getting the wood chipper or the blender anyway)

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol...why even post this? What are you attempting to accomplish by posting? A win for Clinton? Would that make you guys happy?
Johnson. That would make us happy. If all you dumbasses who think the Trump Train is any different than the Hillary Bus with a paint job would open your eyes, you might see that THIS is the election where a 3rd party might actually be viable, if everyone stopped the lesser of two evils bullshit.

Would you rather:

Stick your hand in a blender

or

Stick your hand in a wood chipper

or

Neither (but this is not a viable option and it doesn't matter if you choose this, you're getting the wood chipper or the blender anyway)

A guy who wants open boarders and amnesty?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#2]
The only thing more lame than virtue signaling is concern trolling.

For a non neocon perspective on the election, start with these three twitter accounts.

https://twitter.com/ChateauEmissary

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter

https://twitter.com/voxday

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I like Cruz better than Trump.  That being said, I'll be voting for Trump as there is no way I'm voting for Hilary and voting third party is just foolish.  We are on the verge of having the US give up on our 2A rights.

OP will be one of those bitching about how our rights have gone down the toilet once Hilary is in office.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

This is some dictator level shit...

Trying to destroy the political careers of members of your own party as a presidential nominee? That's shit you shouldn't see in a free country.

I didn't like Trump from the get go due to his totalitarian tendencies and apparent lack of respect for the constitution. I prayed I would be proven wrong and thought I could suck it up and pull the lever for him to defeat the she devil. I'm not sure I can do that anymore. My only hope is that Johnson gains some serious traction somehow.  

Flame away...

View Quote
you can always vote for hillary or third party if you don't care about the 2nd amendment! fact is Trump is all gun owners have.

Bruce

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I think it is awesome.  From the beginning Trump has always said "if you hit me I will hit back harder".  Cruz walked into Trumps convention and took a big shit in the middle of the room.  Cruz deserves all the wrath that Trump gives him.

The article sounds like bullshit anyway.  First of all, Trump doesn't tell the enemy what he is going to do.  So an article like that is pure make believe.

Fuck Ted Cruz.  If he would stop being a back stabbing crying bitch and just shut up like a good loser would do, all this drama would go away.  The more Cruz thinks he is relevant and fights, the worse it gets for him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump currently feels it is more important to fight Cruz than Hillary right now.   So I'm not sure why anyone would be upset at people jumping off the train.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think it is awesome.  From the beginning Trump has always said "if you hit me I will hit back harder".  Cruz walked into Trumps convention and took a big shit in the middle of the room.  Cruz deserves all the wrath that Trump gives him.

The article sounds like bullshit anyway.  First of all, Trump doesn't tell the enemy what he is going to do.  So an article like that is pure make believe.

Fuck Ted Cruz.  If he would stop being a back stabbing crying bitch and just shut up like a good loser would do, all this drama would go away.  The more Cruz thinks he is relevant and fights, the worse it gets for him.
View Quote

Cruz isn't the fucking nominee.   Cruz isn't running for President.

Donald Fucking Trump is.

Holy shit.   Do you guys not get this point?   Does Trump?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Indeed.  So why did we nominate a man with utterly no principles that a significant portion of the Republican party can't stand?

If the times are so dire (and they are), why did we nominate a man with the self control of a four year old with tourettes?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you just don't understand what a Hillary presidency is going to do.

This country will be finished. There will be no turning back from the damage her and her ilk will do.

You better support Trump if you value what rights you have left.

Except that's what was said about Obama. He sure as hell didn't make things better. But is the country "lost"? I don't think so. Now I get that not voting for Trump is helpful to Hillary, and I sure as hell don't like that, but the pessimism in the GOP is just fucking obnoxious.

Pessimism?

We are only a small step away from a liberal majority on the SCOTUS.

That is why this election is different.

We are living in a world where Islamic Extremism is on the verge of being the law of the land in too many countries and America is weaker than it has ever been.

Indeed.  So why did we nominate a man with utterly no principles that a significant portion of the Republican party can't stand?

If the times are so dire (and they are), why did we nominate a man with the self control of a four year old with tourettes?

Why bring McCain into this?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Don't believe that .... believe this. Trump talks about it in his speech.

https://youtu.be/CSnHum7ybeQ

A speech where he comes off as a damn fool btw.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All this over a report from "someone familiar with Trumps thinking".  

What where he said Cruz's career maybe over? So that equalls 20 million to buy a super pac and destroy Cruz.Cruz is suiciding his career with no help from Trump.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

From the beginning Trump has always said "if you hit me I will hit back harder".  Cruz walked into Trumps convention and took a big shit in the middle of the room.

View Quote
How anyone could think that Ted isn't going fishing with Al Neri if Trump wins is beyond me. Politics is nasty business.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Politics is a tough game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As if Cruz soft endorsement wasn't an attempt to knock Trump down.

If Trump wanted Cruz's full fledged endorsement perhaps he should have thought through that whole "Ted Cruz's father killed JFK" thing.  Ya think?

You think that is a sophisticated response.  But in fact, it shows what a idiot Trump is.

Trump was winning the nomination at the point he brought out the National Enquirer story.  It did him absolutely no good.  But what it did do was put Cruz in the position of having to lose face in order to endorse the man that said such a slanderous thing about his father.  There was no upside and all downside in Trump doing this.  But he lacks the self control to avoid it.  He literally could not help himself.

Trump would literally rather get a dig in against an opponent rather than win the White House.

As would many of his supporters apparently.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What where he said Cruz's career maybe over? So that equalls 20 million to buy a super pac and destroy Cruz.Cruz is suiciding his career with no help from Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He literally mentions forming a revenge PAC against Cruz in that speech.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
lol...why even post this? What are you attempting to accomplish by posting? A win for Clinton? Would that make you guys happy?
View Quote

I have been asking the same thing about all the Cruz haters around here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:04:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Trying to destroy the political careers of members of your own party as a presidential nominee? That's shit you shouldn't see in a free country.

I didn't like Trump from the get go due to his totalitarian tendencies and apparent lack of respect for the constitution. I prayed I would be proven wrong and thought I could suck it up and pull the lever for him to defeat the she devil. I'm not sure I can do that anymore. My only hope is that Johnson gains some serious traction somehow.  

Flame away...

View Quote

You obviously haven't seen the presidential campaign history of Jefferson vs Adams... and they were lifelong friends.

Cruz has always been and always will be unelectable in a presidential run.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You think that is a sophisticated response.  But in fact, it shows what a idiot Trump is.

Trump was winning the nomination at the point he brought out the National Enquirer story.  It did him absolutely no good.  But what it did do was put Cruz in the position of having to lose face in order to endorse the man that said such a slanderous thing about his father.  There was no upside and all downside in Trump doing this.  But he lacks the self control to avoid it.  He literally could not help himself.

Trump would literally rather get a dig in against an opponent rather than win the White House.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Trump wanted Cruz's full fledged endorsement perhaps he should have thought through that whole "Ted Cruz's father killed JFK" thing.  Ya think?

He's still running against Cruz two months after Cruz dropped out of the race.

At this point, I think Cruz lives in Trump's head.  

This whole thing is like a slow motion plane crash full of clowns.   Horrifying and ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

People jumping off were never on it to begin with. They're most likely Cruze or Hillary supporters trying their best to seed discontent. Ignore them and they'll eventually find another bowl of Cheerios to piss in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People jumping off the Trump train are ensuring a liberal train gets run on them for decades.  

People jumping off were never on it to begin with. They're most likely Cruze or Hillary supporters trying their best to seed discontent. Ignore them and they'll eventually find another bowl of Cheerios to piss in.

I don't understand why this is so fucking difficult.

I voted Cruz in the primary.  Trump won.  I am voting for Trump because Hillary hates my guts and everything I believe in.  She is an absolute despotic criminal.

Quit fucking bickering and stop that bitch cold in the general.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you just don't understand what a Hillary presidency is going to do.

This country will be finished. There will be no turning back from the damage her and her ilk will do.

You better support Trump if you value what rights you have left.

Except that's what was said about Obama. He sure as hell didn't make things better. But is the country "lost"? I don't think so. Now I get that not voting for Trump is helpful to Hillary, and I sure as hell don't like that, but the pessimism in the GOP is just fucking obnoxious.

Pessimism?

We are only a small step away from a liberal majority on the SCOTUS.

We are living in a world where Islamic Extremism is on the verge of being the law of the land in too many countries and America is weaker than it has ever been.

To put it bluntly, the other candidates were whimps, establishment, politically correct, unlikable, and/or unable to defeat the media machine. Trump spoke on issues that the other R's were afraid to touch. He is the opposite of politically correct.

Trump can win and is light years better than Hillary. If you can't see that you are blind.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't understand why this is so fucking difficult.

I voted Cruz in the primary.  Trump won.  I am voting for Trump because Hillary hates my guts and everything I believe in.  She is an absolute despotic criminal.

Quit fucking bickering and stop that bitch cold in the general.
View Quote

I can't understand it either, kids sure but grown men.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#20]

again, fuck off with this third party bull shit.

every goddamn election cycle you guys pull out Johnson or some other name nobody has heard of.

Fucking third party nonsense gave us Bill Clinton for eight years.  You guys forget that? are you fucking dense?

you guys had your chance during primary season, well you didn't get it then and your not getting it now. Unless you want 16 fucking years of democratic rule you better get your head out of your 4th point of contact and get behind the guy who can stop Hillary.

Fuck this 3rd party bullshit.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a sophisticated response.  It's the brutal club of reality.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:12:39 PM EDT
[#22]
OP, please, please stop the bullshit. I'm sorry your delicate sensibilities are hurt by the down and dirty of modern politics.

I'm not a Trump fan, but he will get my vote. It's either him or Hillary with all of her BLM, anti-2nd, crooked deals, Bengazi, and the really frightening chance that she will be appointing the next SCOTUS justices. She may just lose some Bernie voters after they learned the fix really was in for HRC, and that just could help tilt against her. But I'm not counting on it.

If you want to pout in the corner on election day it's your right, but please don't come back here and bitch about the Democrat assaults on the Constitution that will follow an HRC win..
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:14:35 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Hillary thanks you.
View Quote
Basically this^

Do whatever the fuck you want OP, just remember the alternative is 8 years of Hilary.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Ill be pinching my nose when i vote for trump. I have little hope in him but, even as a wacky dictator, hes better than the alternative.

3rd party voting is, as always, a feel good measure that ammounts to nothing. That being said, i dont blame you for your choice as ive long been of the opinion that America is fucked beyond saving. Each man should be able to choose where they will be standing when she gasps her last breath.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You're right, I'll vote Hillary now. Thank you for bringing me to the light!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flame away...

You're right, I'll vote Hillary now. Thank you for bringing me to the light!

I think that's a poor decision.  Sure, Trump is a lifelong progressive who only restyled himself as a populist in order to run for President.  And, sure, he's historically been anti-gun, but his kids like to hunt.  And all those donations to Democrats, well,  that was just business.

Besides,  no one has any idea what he'll actually do if he does get elected, so there's a chance he might not be as bad as Clinton.  Plus, he makes liberal and establishment Republican heads explode.  

That's good enough for me and it should be enough for you, too
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:26:44 PM EDT
[#26]
The Johnson Concern Trolls are not very original.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:26:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

From what I have seen thus far it is largely Trump and his followers that are keeping Cruz in the discussion.

In doing so they are also further alienating Cruz supporters and pushing them further away from Trump with their(your) rhetoric.

Beyond that, Trump is guilty of the same exact thing Cruz is.  After agreeing to endorse whoever got the nomination he came out and said that he would no longer do it because "the game isn't fair."

If they(Trump and his followers) were really concerned with winning the election they would have dropped the whole thing immediately and just let it be.  They don't, however, because they have massive ego's, childish tendancies, and a boner for Trump harder than WoWPro's prom boner and they just can't stomach to see someone not bow down and worship their great leader with them.

They bitch and moan that everyone has to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary and then, either due to ego or lack of intelligence, follow it up with rhetoric that does nothing but turn their fellow conservatives/republicans off even more to the idea of Trump.

For the record I'm voting for Trump purely because of the SCOTUS appointments but I think most of his followers are borderline retarded high school kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, dumbasses

You have a choice between a real bad republican candidate and an ultra-bad democrat

Discussion over, there's nothing left to talk about

No matter how much you bicker with each other, it comes back to voting for a republican to block Hillary, because Hillary is evil incarnate.

Some of you pretended that a tiny little sniveling unelectable empty suit named Cruz was a big hero.  I understand, it's fun to play pretend, I used to pretend that my swingset was a fighter plane.  Hours of fun.

From what I have seen thus far it is largely Trump and his followers that are keeping Cruz in the discussion.

In doing so they are also further alienating Cruz supporters and pushing them further away from Trump with their(your) rhetoric.

Beyond that, Trump is guilty of the same exact thing Cruz is.  After agreeing to endorse whoever got the nomination he came out and said that he would no longer do it because "the game isn't fair."

If they(Trump and his followers) were really concerned with winning the election they would have dropped the whole thing immediately and just let it be.  They don't, however, because they have massive ego's, childish tendancies, and a boner for Trump harder than WoWPro's prom boner and they just can't stomach to see someone not bow down and worship their great leader with them.

They bitch and moan that everyone has to get behind Trump to defeat Hillary and then, either due to ego or lack of intelligence, follow it up with rhetoric that does nothing but turn their fellow conservatives/republicans off even more to the idea of Trump.

For the record I'm voting for Trump purely because of the SCOTUS appointments but I think most of his followers are borderline retarded high school kids.

Couldn't even come close to saying it this well!  PERFECT!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Any harm that comes to Cruz politically he has coming after his dumb convention stunt.If he is destroyed politically it won't be because of some "plan" orchestrated by Trump, it will be because he feels that his self righteousness is more important than the country he claims to adore.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is suppose to be running against Hillary not being a stupid little cunt  taking pointless shots at someone who is irrelevant, he has the mentality of a 10 year old. The primary Trump supporters must be very poor judges of character.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, dumbasses

You have a choice between a real bad republican candidate and an ultra-bad democrat

No matter how much you bicker with each other, it comes back to voting for a republican to block Hillary, because Hillary is evil incarnate.

Some of you pretended that a tiny little sniveling unelectable empty suit named Cruz was a big hero.  I understand, it's fun to play pretend, I used to pretend that my swingset was a fighter plane.  Hours of fun.

lol

Your clown played a stupid game at the RNC is getting roasted for it. If Cruzbots have such paper thin skin (and need to be handled with velvet soft kid gloves) then maybe politics is not for them.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#31]
There are more democrats than republicans.

A Republican presidential nominee ruining the careers of other republicans invites more democrats in your lives.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:45:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:48:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Hillary is the gun to our head.  Both candidates are a huge shit sandwich. Hopefully Don can put some cheese on to cover up the taste.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Look, dumbasses

View Quote

Pretty much this.  Our next president will be Hillary or Trump.  I don't love Trump, but I LOVE that the libs HATE him.  That and Hillary is probably the most corrupt candidate for president ever, and a giant screaming socialist.

You have two real choices.  Yes, you can not vote, or you can vote third party.  We all know the Republican Party has to run the table to win.  A person that does not vote or votes for a third party is helping Hillary.  If you are comfortable with that, go for it but don't bitch later.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you see? It's our fault that they can't make America great again. They could have if it wasn't for us. We are a threat to their version of America, which includes universal healthcare, free childcare and student loan forgiveness, and they will have to eliminate that threat. Starting with Cruz.

The nominations are secure and progressives are still attacking conservatives. Imagine that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:59:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I think there's a COC concerning calling members stupid, so I will refrain.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm right there with you brother. You see it in this thread. None of them actually want to address the elephant in the room, which is Trump trying to destroy the lives of his political enemies. I still might have to pull the lever for him, I know the realities of the shit sandwich we have, but with my dying breath I am going to curse the die hard Trump supporters for putting the nail in the coffin of our once great Republic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly my biggest hurdle when it comes to pulling the lever for Trump has been his supporters. I've seen their behavior, maturity, and level of intelligence. It just can't be a good sign if those are the people a candidate is attracting. Of course I balance this against the people who Hillary attracts, mainly Democrats, and I'm between a rock and a hard place.

I'm right there with you brother. You see it in this thread. None of them actually want to address the elephant in the room, which is Trump trying to destroy the lives of his political enemies. I still might have to pull the lever for him, I know the realities of the shit sandwich we have, but with my dying breath I am going to curse the die hard Trump supporters for putting the nail in the coffin of our once great Republic.

Do you wear a sandwich board with that message on it?  Some one has been listening to neocon-democrat propaganda,  are the oceans going to rise as well?  Fiery mountains from the sky?   FFS losers, if only one candidate is moderately serious about controlling  the border, (which is the single greatest danger to the sovereignty of this nation) then that is the candidate to back. Even for no other reason than all the self serving politician swine knowing they can benefit using similar platforms.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Don't you see? It's our fault that they can't make America great again. They could have if it wasn't for us. We are a threat to their version of America, which includes universal healthcare, free childcare and student loan forgiveness, and they will have to eliminate that threat. Starting with Cruz.

The nominations are secure and progressives are still attacking conservatives. Imagine that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're barking up the wrong tree.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:03:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Do you like these OP?

https://i.sli.mg/GP6VG7.jpg

Because you wont even be able to get these once you help elect Hillary.
View Quote

Damn that's about as ugly as hilldog
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Its so funny to think back about how hypnotized Obamabots seemed to be and the right rightly ridiculed them for their blind devotion to him regardless of his past and what he said in his books about what he wanted to accomplish.

Now the right is doing the same thing with Trump.
View Quote

Imagine that, people excited about a politician that at least pretends to care about them.  Fools
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#42]
For real he is pretty dumb. I wish he would just shut his fat fucking mouth and not constantly tempt me to vote Johnson.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He is suppose to be running against Hillary not being a stupid little cunt  taking pointless shots at someone who is irrelevant, he has the mentality of a 10 year old. The primary Trump supporters must be very poor judges of character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

trump is a one upper. Hopefully he'll do the same on Hillary
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:09:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Lol OP wants the Johnson.
Let's completely gloss over his utter shit VP pick and love of open boarders.
View Quote

Don't pollute things with your facts......
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Donald Fucking Trump is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donald Fucking Trump is.

Have  you paid any attention to the war for control of the RNC?  The attempts to roll back rules written by con men, elected by pretending to back the tea partiers, failed.  The Neocon invade/invite, one world gov corrupticrats that make more money losing elections have their talons on the party, and trump got the candidacy by telling us he would fight against the establishment republican traitors.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The source of info is dubious at best....  
View Quote

What??????

You don't trust Hillary's new best friend Michael Bloomberg's news company as a source for completely unbiased political news?

Why the next crazy thing you are liable to say is that CNN and MSNBC are not completely and totally unbiased.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#47]
When you jump off, 5 more jump on.

See ya!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:21:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

While we're pretending, let's pretend that Trump is a conservative and gives a damn about the Constitution.

If Hillary wins this election ..... the fault will lie squarely at the feet of Donald Trump and his supporters.  It was plainly obvious as to what this man represented for anyone that bothered to look.

Yes, I will vote for your Orange Messiah.  But, if he loses, it will rest on everyone that supported this man in the primary.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look, dumbasses

While we're pretending, let's pretend that Trump is a conservative and gives a damn about the Constitution.

If Hillary wins this election ..... the fault will lie squarely at the feet of Donald Trump and his supporters.  It was plainly obvious as to what this man represented for anyone that bothered to look.

Yes, I will vote for your Orange Messiah.  But, if he loses, it will rest on everyone that supported this man in the primary.  

Too stupid to bother answering

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Have  you paid any attention to the war for control of the RNC?  The attempts to roll back rules written by con men, elected by pretending to back the tea partiers, failed.  The Neocon invade/invite, one world gov corrupticrats that make more money losing elections have their talons on the party, and trump got the candidacy by telling us he would fight against the establishment republican traitors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Donald Fucking Trump is.

Good lord.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
And another thing, why do you people think accusing someone of being a Hillary supporter is going to bring people around to your guy. How in the hell did you decide that "be a dick to everyone not in lockstep" is a good campaign strategy?
View Quote

Well. .in fairness its a strategy that has worked for Democrats for 8 years
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top