Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Lol you'll still vote for Trump when you're in the booth.

You love your guns more.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#2]
OP....wasn't Kasich and Cruz trying to stomp on Trump by not endorsing him? Cruz would have never went to the RNC unless he had a speaking time, Kasich avoided it altogether in his home state. They will never get a vote from me anyway, especially since Cruz pulled the crap of naming a VP in the primaries.

BTW, I was a Walker voter, then Cruz. Ended up pulling the lever for Trump when they dropped out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#3]
In spite of being a billionaire he's a petty, sick little man.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you totally blind to what has happened with Clinton the DNC and Sanders in light of the wiki leak emails? The fact that the DNC party itself was attempting to screw over a candidate, that the party itself was attempting to mislead the American public that was in fact supporting them? Only because they think they know better than the people they've been hired to represent?

I think that what happened with Trump and Cruz was petty but it was out on the table. There was no deception being played out, just emotion. But the DNC has some serious issues with transparency,  deception and forcing their will on everyone including their own supporters. There's a deep level of corruption going on with Democrats, this just blew it wide open. I'd rather have a gruff, opionated potus than a lying, American killing devious cunt that will be sneaky and deceive to further her agenda.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is some dictator level shit...

Trying to destroy the political careers of members of your own party as a presidential nominee? That's shit you shouldn't see in a free country.

I didn't like Trump from the get go due to his totalitarian tendencies and apparent lack of respect for the constitution. I prayed I would be proven wrong and thought I could suck it up and pull the lever for him to defeat the she devil. I'm not sure I can do that anymore. My only hope is that Johnson gains some serious traction somehow.  

Flame away...

Are you totally blind to what has happened with Clinton the DNC and Sanders in light of the wiki leak emails? The fact that the DNC party itself was attempting to screw over a candidate, that the party itself was attempting to mislead the American public that was in fact supporting them? Only because they think they know better than the people they've been hired to represent?

I think that what happened with Trump and Cruz was petty but it was out on the table. There was no deception being played out, just emotion. But the DNC has some serious issues with transparency,  deception and forcing their will on everyone including their own supporters. There's a deep level of corruption going on with Democrats, this just blew it wide open. I'd rather have a gruff, opionated potus than a lying, American killing devious cunt that will be sneaky and deceive to further her agenda.

Finally, the first person in this thread to present a coherent argument without implying that I'm a jackass for not liking Trump.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me guess, you listen to Mark Levin.   SERIOUS QUESTION!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#6]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... "don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya"

Click, IGNORE
View Quote

Yeah because silencing dissent is what people with strong arguments always do.

And I thought I liked you man, Trump lover or not...
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Spoken like a true Trumpster. Every election is the most important of your life and if you don't vote for the guy with an R by his name, your voting for D Like a frantic bird that flew in your house, slamming itself against the closed window trying to get out and never smart enough to try a different window or wait for the door to open.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary thanks you.

Spoken like a true Trumpster. Every election is the most important of your life and if you don't vote for the guy with an R by his name, your voting for D Like a frantic bird that flew in your house, slamming itself against the closed window trying to get out and never smart enough to try a different window or wait for the door to open.

Never said I was a fan of Trump but would take him over killary any day of he week.

And Hillary thanks you as well buddy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Some of you just don't understand what a Hillary presidency is going to do.

This country will be finished. There will be no turning back from the damage her and her ilk will do.

You better support Trump if you value what rights you have left.

View Quote

If a Hillary presidency is so dire, why the hell did we nominate a fool like Trump to be our standard bearer.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Common sense as it applies to the future of this country is just too tough for some here. Butthurt feelz are just too important I guess.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The source of info is dubious at best....
View Quote

The "news" sites posted here are also skeptical at best.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, I'll take your word for it. Because you party with him in the Hamptons.

Your petty sick little man is the only choice we have, you do understand that?

I didnt like romney but still voted for his limp dick.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:56:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Okay then, enjoy 2+ decades of radical activist left wing justices on the Supreme Court

Have fun OP

Might as well just turn in your guns now
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:56:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

When that's all you have to support a candidate, your political principles are as meaningful as a pile of dog shit.

And, hey, that's 87% of ARFcom's defense of Trump right now.

I see the problem. Do you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hillary thanks you.

When that's all you have to support a candidate, your political principles are as meaningful as a pile of dog shit.

Yeah we're fucked either way. What's your solution?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Click, IGNORE
View Quote

Hey Winston ..... why don't you go ahead an put me on your ignore list as well.

I wouldn't want to upset a trembling little flower such as yourself.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#16]
"A person familiar with Trumps thinking" is the source of this information?  

A person familiar with Trumps 'thinking'???

What the fuck is that?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#17]
You must really hate freedom. Hundreds of years  ago you could put your adversaries to death after victory. We've really fallen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:59:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Kasich already has about 30+ years in as Governor and Representative.  Time to retire.

Threatening Cruz is no big deal to me either.  He's walking a tightrope so he should expect a little danger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have to know him personally.  The man is on public record being a petty sick little man.  Like this:

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary thanks you.

With Hillary we're 100% getting amnesty/millions of Muslims/activist SCOTUS/and potentially Australian style gun bans and the leftist culture with grow further and entrench itself further into our society

But if your "principles" dictate that you can't vote Trump then I hope you can deal with living with those

Just don't complain because you could have had a chance to stop that
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Honestly my biggest hurdle when it comes to pulling the lever for Trump has been his supporters. I've seen their behavior, maturity, and level of intelligence. It just can't be a good sign if those are the people a candidate is attracting. Of course I balance this against the people who Hillary attracts, mainly Democrats, and I'm between a rock and a hard place.

And I'm positive that the Trump acolytes will just reinforce my impressions in this thread.
View Quote
I prefer to look at Trumps enemies.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#22]
According to Bloomberg, "a person familiar with Trump’s thinking” says Trump is willing to pour millions into outside groups in the months leading up to election day, in an effort to prevent Cruz and Kasich from ever winning another office.

OP does this seem like a credible source to you? "According to bloomberg a person familiar with trumps thinking" so trump never even said or hinted at this its simply a smear attack by the media.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Fpni
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump will be just as bad as Clinton but in different ways. He never talks about the Constitution or intent of the founding fathers,  etc. He is a big government progressive with dictitorial tendencies. Either choice is a deal with the devil.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hillary thanks you.

I do...
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Trump turned OP into a newt

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
"A person familiar with Trumps thinking" is the source of this information?  

A person familiar with Trumps 'thinking'???

What the fuck is that?
View Quote

Well, he does mention this idea of forming a PAC to oppose Cruz in the speech he gave in Ohio a couple of days ago, after winning the nomination.  Listen to the whole thing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#28]
How naive are you? Do you think Boehner didn't use his power to fund or defund people who didn't do what he wanted?
You don't think McCain or Ryan hasn't been trying to derail Trump's political career?

Honestly, he should concentrate on Hillary. I think the RNC is baiting him because they know he will fight back. Though that is one of his enviable traits.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:06:07 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Click, IGNORE

... Oh, I see. Now it's me. You've just admittedly shown your tendencies to allow another Clinton presidency. And to think, I've always admired you on ARFCOM - until today
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a newt for having doubts about a Republican presidential nominee who wants to destroy the political career of the Senator with the most conservative pro gun voting record, and is doing this as the Republican nominee?

That's rich.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm a newt for having doubts about a Republican presidential nominee who wants to destroy the political career of the Senator with the most conservative pro gun voting record, and is doing this as the Republican nominee?

That's rich.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Excellent post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
FPNI

BTW, a vote for Johnson = a vote for Hillary.

Picking candidates is during the primary. Now we're picking parties.

Excellent post.

I concur.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:08:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Except that's what was said about Obama. He sure as hell didn't make things better. But is the country "lost"? I don't think so. Now I get that not voting for Trump is helpful to Hillary, and I sure as hell don't like that, but the pessimism in the GOP is just fucking obnoxious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some of you just don't understand what a Hillary presidency is going to do.

This country will be finished. There will be no turning back from the damage her and her ilk will do.

You better support Trump if you value what rights you have left.

Except that's what was said about Obama. He sure as hell didn't make things better. But is the country "lost"? I don't think so. Now I get that not voting for Trump is helpful to Hillary, and I sure as hell don't like that, but the pessimism in the GOP is just fucking obnoxious.
Obama didn't have the chance to stack the Supreme Court against us.  Hillary will.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:08:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

... Oh, I see. Now it's me. You've just admittedly shown your tendencies to allow another Clinton presidency. And to think, I've always admired you on ARFCOM - until today
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click, IGNORE

The people with a tendency to allow another Clinton presidency are the people that supported this damn fool in the Republican primary.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

lol...why even post this? What are you attempting to accomplish by posting? A win for Clinton? Would that make you guys happy?
View Quote

Johnson. That would make us happy. If all you dumbasses who think the Trump Train is any different than the Hillary Bus with a paint job would open your eyes, you might see that THIS is the election where a 3rd party might actually be viable, if everyone stopped the lesser of two evils bullshit.

Would you rather:

Stick your hand in a blender

or

Stick your hand in a wood chipper

or

Neither (but this is not a viable option and it doesn't matter if you choose this, you're getting the wood chipper or the blender anyway)

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hillary thanks you.

We're well beyond that, as if principle is a legitimate concept in politics to any meaningful degree. Trump is dangerous in theory, but he's also out of his intellectual league.  He will be manageable for 4 yrs if he manages not to be impeached before then.  We have a chance to use him for the SCOTUS, then contain his barely literate sociopathic ass for the remainder of his term.  It'll be a miracle if he doesn't burn people out too early to win.  He'll certainly disappoint quickly in office and lose his clout, especially as people publicly cycle out of his cabinet with horror in fits of exasperation.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Look, dumbasses

You have a choice between a real bad republican candidate and an ultra-bad democrat

Discussion over, there's nothing left to talk about

No matter how much you bicker with each other, it comes back to voting for a republican to block Hillary, because Hillary is evil incarnate.

Some of you pretended that a tiny little sniveling unelectable empty suit named Cruz was a big hero.  I understand, it's fun to play pretend, I used to pretend that my swingset was a fighter plane.  Hours of fun.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hillary thanks you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click, IGNORE

I never said I WON'T vote for him, but he is certainly proving my initial misgivings correct. Its getting harder and harder to support the guy. Is he the lesser of two evils? Sure, but he is still evil.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Click, IGNORE

What is the point of pushing bullshit of dubious origin other than to turn people away from Trump?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Gonna vote for Johnson?  Wasn't the libertarian meeting a total freak fest?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Do you like these OP?

Because you wont even be able to get these once you help elect Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
According to Bloomberg, "a person familiar with Trump’s thinking” says Trump is willing to pour millions into outside groups in the months leading up to election day, in an effort to prevent Cruz and Kasich from ever winning another office.

OP does this seem like a credible source to you? "According to bloomberg a person familiar with trumps thinking" so trump never even said or hinted at this its simply a smear attack by the media.
View Quote

OP fell for more leftist propaganda right after a huge leak showing just what lengths the left will go to.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This is some dictator level shit...

Trying to destroy the political careers of members of your own party as a presidential nominee? That's shit you shouldn't see in a free country.

I didn't like Trump from the get go due to his totalitarian tendencies and apparent lack of respect for the constitution. I prayed I would be proven wrong and thought I could suck it up and pull the lever for him to defeat the she devil. I'm not sure I can do that anymore. My only hope is that Johnson gains some serious traction somehow.  

Flame away...

View Quote

Its called politics.  Don't like it?  Then you haven't been paying attention or learned muxh about american history.  Goes back to the ealry days.  Did you know thomas jefferson called john adams a hermaphrodite?  

Boo hoo.   Cant take no shit, dont start no shit.  And good riddance of the rinos and sore losers
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
lol...why even post this? What are you attempting to accomplish by posting? A win for Clinton? Would that make you guys happy?
View Quote

Vee vill brook no criticizism!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#47]
.......and jump on to the FEMA Train OP. It's your choice.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:14:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Honestly my biggest hurdle when it comes to pulling the lever for Trump has been his supporters. I've seen their behavior, maturity, and level of intelligence. It just can't be a good sign if those are the people a candidate is attracting. Of course I balance this against the people who Hillary attracts, mainly Democrats, and I'm between a rock and a hard place.

And I'm positive that the Trump acolytes will just reinforce my impressions in this thread.
View Quote

How very sophisticated of you, we all hope to assume your intellectual superiority some day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Gonna vote for Johnson?  Wasn't the libertarian meeting a total freak fest?

View Quote
Yes.

Johnson is open borders. He's a complete idiot, and I am a libertarian, just not like these tards.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#50]

I am capable of taking care of my family, and I'd like to be left alone to do that.  Hillary not only wants to take that away from all of us, as well as take our money and give it to others, she wants to PERMANENTLY remove my right to keep and bear arms.

I'd vote for anybody to avoid that.  Every other choice is a direct vote against my family.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top