Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What part of "he has already mentioned it several times" were you unable to comprehend?

How many times does Trump have to attack Hillary before you'll stop saying "he doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats"?  He has been relentless with his attacks and it has done a lot of good without his campaign spending a dime on TV ads.

You think just because you aren't seeing commercials on TV that the message isn't getting out?  Spending millions on ads this far out from election day is a waste of money.  You're obviously thinking like an old fart and assume that the old rules apply to this election.  
View Quote

Who know maybe rugerlover is a campaign guy who makes his living of the commission of political tv ads like Karl the Retard Rove. Or maybe he works in sales for a radio, tv, or cable company. Because that would actually explain why he is beating the dead whorehorse when it comes to buying tv ads.

Edited since someone does know the joke/cultural reference and is alleging libel.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I would hedge they are coming.  Like a week or two before the election...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Screw the internal DNC emails. I want all of Clinton's emails.

Don't tease me

Wouldn't that be something

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Who know maybe rugerlover is a campaign guy who makes his living of the commission of political tv ads like Karl the Retard Rove. Or maybe he works in sales for a radio, tv, or cable company. Because that would actually explain why he is beating the dead whore when it comes to buying tv ads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of "he has already mentioned it several times" were you unable to comprehend?

How many times does Trump have to attack Hillary before you'll stop saying "he doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats"?  He has been relentless with his attacks and it has done a lot of good without his campaign spending a dime on TV ads.

You think just because you aren't seeing commercials on TV that the message isn't getting out?  Spending millions on ads this far out from election day is a waste of money.  You're obviously thinking like an old fart and assume that the old rules apply to this election.  

Who know maybe rugerlover is a campaign guy who makes his living of the commission of political tv ads like Karl the Retard Rove. Or maybe he works in sales for a radio, tv, or cable company. Because that would actually explain why he is beating the dead whore when it comes to buying tv ads.

Hey hey, more libel. Sweet.

There are posters on this board who I would seriously suspect of being Hillary plants. Do you just put them on ignore, or do you argue as mindlessly with them as you seem to want to do with me?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, I'm an old fart with a smart phone. It is burning up on FB, email and everywhere attacking Hillary.  
The old msm media needs to die, shut it off and quit paying for it.  I did. You get clearer info off the web if you know where to look.  
As an example I streamed the R Convention off YouTube, it was great  soo many  speakers the msm didn't cover or talk over. A completely different convention without progressive commentator pollution. I guarantee it.

Watch how great the D convention will be compared to the R out of their collective lying, filthy  sold out pie holes.  

Not a legitimate journalist in the lot...not one regardless of network.

Shut them off.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
What the hell happened? That sentence was coherent and contained minimal excess punctuation.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

EVERY media outlet is not covering this story. MSNBC and CBS are the most deeply implicated, and I challenge you to show me how they are "covering" this other than to dismiss it. I understand through my twitter follows that MSNBC had an interview with an "expert" this morning about them, and when asked if he had read the emails, he said no. - so that's the level of "coverage" we're talking about.

Okay, Trump has tweeted about them. You yourself have said you don't understand Twitter. I've noticed the trend here is that anybody older than me, say about mid-forties, doesn't use twitter. Therefore Trump isn't reaching MOST of his core voters by tweeting about anything.

So while you may think it's illogical, It's not something I haven't taken into account.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping this buries Clinton, but I don't think the messaging is there. I think it will be gone in a week.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't understand Twitter at all.

That's true. I don't use Twitter.

You don't understand logic at all.

I'd prefer my situation.

Correct me. point out my illogic.

You claimed there was a mass coverup of this story from the media... While it's easily ascertained that it is being covered by every media outlet in one form or fashion.

You claimed Trump wasn't going to say anything. Trumps tweets have been posted here.

You have since continued to defend these positions.

EVERY media outlet is not covering this story. MSNBC and CBS are the most deeply implicated, and I challenge you to show me how they are "covering" this other than to dismiss it. I understand through my twitter follows that MSNBC had an interview with an "expert" this morning about them, and when asked if he had read the emails, he said no. - so that's the level of "coverage" we're talking about.

Okay, Trump has tweeted about them. You yourself have said you don't understand Twitter. I've noticed the trend here is that anybody older than me, say about mid-forties, doesn't use twitter. Therefore Trump isn't reaching MOST of his core voters by tweeting about anything.

So while you may think it's illogical, It's not something I haven't taken into account.

I hope I'm wrong. I'm hoping this buries Clinton, but I don't think the messaging is there. I think it will be gone in a week.

From ABC's main news page "Wikileaks has posted emails that including several denunciations of Clinton's primary rival, Bernie Sanders, and his supporters."
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-dnc-email-leak-russia-putin-trump/

From MSNBCs main news page "DNC needs to 'clean house' A trove of hacked emails has caused scrutiny over whether the DNC was biased toward Hillary Clinton."

Sure MSNBC and ABC are more slanted and biased than others. If anything, that approach validates the accusation of collusion betwixt DNC and the press.

Slant isn't a coverup.

Of course it won't bury Clinton. This is what the 10th scandal she is involved with? The only thing that can bury Clinton is the American voter. To think otherwise is foolish/naive.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They don't want to listen to 4-8 years of Hillary's voice either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While it is good to see them out and confirms a lot of things

It is scary that Russia is trying to directly influence the Presidential Election.

They don't want to listen to 4-8 years of Hillary's voice either.

Putin doesn't want her around him...

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm getting awfully sick of this meme. If I criticize Trump, and the way he's campaigning, is that not proof that I care about who wins?

All I see is Hillary and her massive advantage in the MSM and fundraising, and infrastructure, and ground game, and I'm greatly worried, and sick about it. And every trump humper here gives me shit about criticizing the Orange Julius Caesar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Trump DIDN'T say those things?

you go off on a rant about how no one in the MSM will even talk about it and then complain when the first link that shows up isn't CNN.

seriously, you were wrong.  Trump is going to make an issue of this.  Has made an issue of it.  He isn't spending money on advertising now because the tards who don't know who to vote for don't pay attention till October anyway.

NO ONE WILL COVER THIS!!!!

ZOMG YOU DIDN'T LIKE CNN, TOTALLY FUCKING FAKE!!!!

TRUMP SUCKS.  DEMOCRATIC PLANT.  HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING.  EXCEPT HE WILL, BUT ITS ON RT, SO ITS BULLSHIT RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA!!!

You seem tense.

To be fair you are being pretty obtuse.

This story has legs.

The idea that Trump should already have ads produced and getting air time when the story was dropped on Friday Afternoon is pretty silly.

Binary choice, you are supporting one candidate or you are supporting the other.

I'm getting awfully sick of this meme. If I criticize Trump, and the way he's campaigning, is that not proof that I care about who wins?

All I see is Hillary and her massive advantage in the MSM and fundraising, and infrastructure, and ground game, and I'm greatly worried, and sick about it. And every trump humper here gives me shit about criticizing the Orange Julius Caesar.

How about you then just stick to criticizing his campain and stop with the "Orange Julius Caesar" schtik.

"Orange Julius Caesar" is hildabeast support, pure and simple.

Trump is taking donations, are you maxed out?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You were correct until you went full fucking retard with the Trump line.

He has already mentioned it several times.  How can you be so wrong, so many times, and continue to speak so confidently?  Just how many times do you have to step on your own dick before you stop putting your foot down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Basically you have to read the right sources on twitter, because the MSM won't cover it. It implicates them too deeply.

This story will never ever ever make it beyond the alternative press. People who watch network news will NEVER hear of this, and it won't even make a blip on the national election scene.

As much as it pains me to say it, it's a non-story at this point.

Oh, and don't count on the Trump campaign to make you aware of this, since he has no campaign infrastructure, and doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats.

If you really want to know what's up, go to twitter, and search for #DNCleak

He has already mentioned it several times.  How can you be so wrong, so many times, and continue to speak so confidently?  Just how many times do you have to step on your own dick before you stop putting your foot down?

Until he votes for Hillery and she's elected???

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:48:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So Trump DIDN'T say those things?

you go off on a rant about how no one in the MSM will even talk about it and then complain when the first link that shows up isn't CNN.

seriously, you were wrong.  Trump is going to make an issue of this.  Has made an issue of it.  He isn't spending money on advertising now because the tards who don't know who to vote for don't pay attention till October anyway.

NO ONE WILL COVER THIS!!!!

ZOMG YOU DIDN'T LIKE CNN, TOTALLY FUCKING FAKE!!!!

TRUMP SUCKS.  DEMOCRATIC PLANT.  HE WON'T SAY ANYTHING.  EXCEPT HE WILL, BUT ITS ON RT, SO ITS BULLSHIT RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA!!!

View Quote

Bravo
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#12]
This is like a bank being blamed because they had  money in it and the robber stole it...

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But what is the Russian agenda? What has it always been?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do understand that the current DNC and Clinton narrative is that this is being pushed by Russia to destabilize them.

So what do you do? You link to RT. Genius!

In the words of Hilary Clinton, what difference does it make?  I agree this is coming from the Russians but that is irrelevant.  The emails are real.  No one refutes that.  Several members of the DNC have already apologized.  The Russians have an agenda but that doesn't make the story false.

THE AGENCY which is what the Russian hackers are called do shit all the time that has no direct benefit to either Russia or Putin that anyone can discern. People have basically concluded that the Russian hackers do shit just to cause chaos and upheaval, basically as a mean to stay in practice. Donald Trump represent upheaval in the established order. From demanding NATO partners pony up on defense, to telling WTO/NAFT that the Treaty suck and we are going to renegotiate. All of which is positive from our National standpoint but will cause problems for other who want to maintain the game they have been playing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:50:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This is a nonstory
View Quote

The DNC chairwoman dropping out of the DNC Convention is a "nonstory"??????
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In WWII I would taken Stalin as an ally to defeat Hitler.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In WWII I would taken Stalin as an ally to defeat Hitler.

Oh wait...

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is a nonstory
View Quote

Screen name is appropriate
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

THE AGENCY which is what the Russian hackers are called do shit all the time that has no direct benefit to either Russia or Putin that anyone can discern. People have basically concluded that the Russian hackers do shit just to cause chaos and upheaval, basically as a mean to stay in practice. Donald Trump represent upheaval in the established order. From demanding NATO partners pony up on defense, to telling WTO/NAFT that the Treaty suck and we are going to renegotiate. All of which is positive from our National standpoint but will cause problems for other who want to maintain the game they have been playing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You do understand that the current DNC and Clinton narrative is that this is being pushed by Russia to destabilize them.

In the words of Hilary Clinton, what difference does it make?  I agree this is coming from the Russians but that is irrelevant.  The emails are real.  No one refutes that.  Several members of the DNC have already apologized.  The Russians have an agenda but that doesn't make the story false.

Right. Putin has no idea who the hackers are, and has no input into their actions.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:53:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Funny guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We all assumed this shit was going on and they had been caught in the past doing this kind of stuff on a small scale. This is a massive data dump in these people's own words showing they colluding with reports, acting as editors for reports, plotting against a candidate, willing to break campaign finance laws. Willing to challenge a Jewish candidate's or question his belief in his religion...among certain groups that is a massive friggin deal.

I wonder if the millions of black Americans will FINALLY realize they are being used and enslaved by the democrats also?

You must not know many black people. Eight years of Obama and shit has only gotten worse for many in the black community and more than a few are starting to ask how that is the case.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It is scary that Russia is trying to directly influence the Presidential Election.
View Quote

Um, she is owned by the russians. Why would they want her to lose?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:55:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The fire is so big that it is being covered on CNN, MSNBC and all of the major networks, NOT.
Like anything else involving the corruption of the left it will be covered up or not covered.
View Quote

This is incorrect.  CNN is actually covering this in surprising detail.  
Certainly not as much as if it'd happened tk the RNC, but they've been talking about it almost all morning.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You must not know many black people. Eight years of Obama and shit has only gotten worse for many in the black community and more than a few are starting to ask how that is the case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We all assumed this shit was going on and they had been caught in the past doing this kind of stuff on a small scale. This is a massive data dump in these people's own words showing they colluding with reports, acting as editors for reports, plotting against a candidate, willing to break campaign finance laws. Willing to challenge a Jewish candidate's or question his belief in his religion...among certain groups that is a massive friggin deal.

I wonder if the millions of black Americans will FINALLY realize they are being used and enslaved by the democrats also?

All the blacks I know are Republicans. I don't hang out much with the democrat demographic, regardless of race. Everyone where I work is extremely conservative. The last crazy liberal I was around on a regular basis was a college professor, who spouted off about politics all the time, and was in general a shitty teacher. He wasn't tenured, and we got him fired for being a shitty teacher.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:58:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You seem tense.
View Quote

No, no, no. That's not what you say when your trolling succeeds.

The line is "You seem... upset".
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't tease me

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't tease me

Someone else in the bigger thread posted a plausible theory on timing.  It seemed logical.

The things that sway me are Assange's remarks and the "insurance" torrent with encrypted emails is 88 gigs.  Yes, 88 gigs.  The DNC release Friday was a fraction of that and was labeled Part 1.     I could be wrong and it could all be garbage.

Edit:  I could also be crazy from inhaling a little too much ch3no2 as well.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#25]
In order for the American voter to bury the globalist progressives (crooks). They have to get good truly journalistic info.  MSM is not doing it. They are scripted by their globalist progressive handlers. Illegitimate commentatorism is a better term.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:06:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Right. Putin has no idea who the hackers are, and has no input into their actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Putin probably has not clue who the hackers/propagandists are, I have no doubt that their bosses answer to him as they are almost all on the .ru payroll. However, when these hackers/propagandists are found to be arguing with reports on the interwebs and shit posting on facebook one would have to ask what exactly the grand strategy is in terms of national policy is for Russia. The answer to most analysts is, there is none other than the hackers/propagandists keeping in practice in a lot cases.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:09:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Don't tease me

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't tease me

If the premise repeated several times here that the Russians are trying to influence the elections is true, that is exactly what will happen.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:11:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Putin probably has not clue who the hackers/propagandists are, I have no doubt that their bosses answer to him as they are almost all on the .ru payroll. However, when these hackers/propagandists are found to be arguing with reports on the interwebs and shit posting on facebook one would have to ask what exactly the grand strategy is in terms of national policy is for Russia. The answer to most analysts is, there is none other than the hackers/propagandists keeping in practice in a lot cases.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The grand strategy was published long ago, and hasn't changed much.
http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm

The immediate objective is to get Hillary elected. Appearing to support Trump, supports Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they hope that Trump and Putin will join forces for a WWE-style tag-team of the middle east, after which we split the spoils 50/50.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope the Feel the Burn crowd burns down the convention (figuratively speaking).
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Because they hope that Trump and Putin will join forces for a WWE-style tag-team of the middle east, after which we split the spoils 50/50.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck the russians. I hope they bleed out in syria
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:47:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You prefer the Syrians?  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:00:51 PM EDT
[#34]
This is a nonstory. They didn't intend to commit corruption and fraud. It worked for Hillary. It'll work for the DNC unfortunately.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Actually no, I don't have TV. We cut the cord a while back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Links to any of this?

Basically you have to read the right sources on twitter, because the MSM won't cover it. It implicates them too deeply.

This story will never ever ever make it beyond the alternative press. People who watch network news will NEVER hear of this, and it won't even make a blip on the national election scene.

As much as it pains me to say it, it's a non-story at this point.

Oh, and don't count on the Trump campaign to make you aware of this, since he has no campaign infrastructure, and doesn't actually seem interested in beating Democrats.

If you really want to know what's up, go to twitter, and search for #DNCleak

Is your google machine broken? Do you have a tv? The Sunday shows are covering it. Even the NYT and CNN are covering the story. Sure, they have their typical leftist slant. But a slant is different than a coverup.

Actually no, I don't have TV. We cut the cord a while back.

So how do you know what the MSM is reporting?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#36]
They'll still vote for the cunt.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This dump was provided by Russia

Do you not see the implications? Or is it hard to figure that out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This dump was provided by Russia

Do you not see the implications? Or is it hard to figure that out?

Does it matter who it came from? If it WAS the Russians...they didn't write the emails, just exposed them. Sounds like a Hillary plant, blame the messenger and ignore the message. Another 86 gigs to be released yet, I'd laugh my ass off if they reveal that in fact, they did hack Hillarys server.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:22:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Impossible!

I thought Wikileaks just released pro-liberal and anti-American documents!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#39]

I don't know what you did there because "I know nothing!"
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Donald paid them to do this, I saw it on the interweb

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
1968 here we come!
View Quote

They should have definitely held it in Chicago ....
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's because there are certainly similar emails out there that implicate the RNC coordinating with Fox News.

There will be no significant consequences for any of this on either side.  Democrats don't care much about corruption within their party.  Republicans, on the other hand, simply pretend corruption within their party doesn't exist. Both parties are two sides of the same coin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It was mentioned on Fox News Sunday. They thought it of nothing but small and quickly passing importance.

That's because there are certainly similar emails out there that implicate the RNC coordinating with Fox News.

There will be no significant consequences for any of this on either side.  Democrats don't care much about corruption within their party.  Republicans, on the other hand, simply pretend corruption within their party doesn't exist. Both parties are two sides of the same coin.

Seriously? That's all you can come up wtih?? The RNC didn't get caught, so there is no evidence of your claim. Once caught then you can say that. I think the R C has been pretty damn transparent, the DNC has a long track record through out this election. Starting wit their nominee. Don't you think that of there was some dirt on Trump ot would be out by now, but there hasn't been. And frankly, at this point, it would have to be pretty damn in to make a difference.

The wiki leak just goes to show how corrupt the Democrats are, how they do whatever they want and say fuck you to the people they represent . While the Republicans may not be choir boys it appears that they are looking out for ALL Americans,  not just themselves.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Will Wikileaks drop the RNC email server contents a week or two before the election?

Or were the Republicans smart enough to hire legit IT security people rather then the lowest bidder (who the probably didn't pay anyway) people that the dems used?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
1968 here we come!
View Quote

Hmmmm. Several history-altering things happened in 1968.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes

Medusa !!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Will Wikileaks drop the RNC email server contents a week or two before the election?

Or were the Republicans smart enough to hire legit IT security people rather then the lowest bidder (who the probably didn't pay anyway) people that the dems used?
View Quote

Or Trump's people might get leaked. His kids supposedly hated Lewandowski, who is still supposed to be having an affair with Hope Hicks, and when is the last time Katrina Person made the news, there is a lot happening, some probably bad. The RNC stuff will all be against Trump, which is already a given.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Gene is the blackout drunk that starts on Friday of last week and wakes up Sunday around lunchtime and discovers all the shit he missed. Thinking we do the same he hopes to be the newsbreaker and starts the thread as if it were fresh lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you think you should make a thread, there's already a thread on it and probably 3 dupes.

Gene is the blackout drunk that starts on Friday of last week and wakes up Sunday around lunchtime and discovers all the shit he missed. Thinking we do the same he hopes to be the newsbreaker and starts the thread as if it were fresh lol

damn you sir!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a long standing practice of ruskie Intel as well as those they trained from allied countries...before email and Internet they would target people with entering house, apt, business, and move shit around, trade brands of simple shit like toothpaste, clothing, or something like let it be thought you were being followed, phone calls tapped...it would drive the fuckers bag shit crazy
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#50]
The D convention is going to be very interesting. All those groups that they and Soros have been funding are going to bite the hands that have been feeding them. I wonder if Feinstein will flip out again....lmao

Stay safe blue.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top