Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Haha right, he definitely wasn't talking about the beast
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#2]
The Cruz thing on AF1 is dumb it means nothing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:58:39 AM EDT
[#3]
If someone wants to pay me piles of cash to completely compromise my integrity, contact me, let's negotiate!

I offer:

• photoshop memes
• I can turn a great phrase
• I can copy/paste cutesy phrases like "Lyin' Hillary" a zillion times in every thread.

Trump may or may not win, who cares! I'll be rich(er)! Screw it, thats good enough! Let's do this!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Quoted:

Donald kept his word, and at the Republican Party Conention he backed the Party Nominee in a very well received speech for which he was given thunderous applause.

Lyin' Ted on the other hand, was booed off the stage and dumped by his most ardent and important supporters and donors because he lied and broke his word as well as his signed pledge.

So are you saying that when Donald was on video saying he wasnt going to support the nominee, that he was.....Lyin'?

I suppose we should be calling him "Lyin' Donald"

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good job breaking that story Klee.

Here's another one.  There's another Republican that actually gave money to Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer and Charlie Rangle, amongst others.  Apparently this guy has been singing the praises of Hillary Clinton and what a great job she did as Secretary of State.  This asshole is even on record supporting an assault weapons ban and nationalized healthcare.

To top it off, he invited Bill and Hillary Clinton to his wedding!

I can't wait till you get to the bottom of this one and expose this asshole for what he is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Here's another one.  There's another Republican that actually gave money to Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer and Charlie Rangle, amongst others.  Apparently this guy has been singing the praises of Hillary Clinton and what a great job she did as Secretary of State.  This asshole is even on record supporting an assault weapons ban and nationalized healthcare.

I can't wait till you get to the bottom of this one and expose this asshole for what he is.

Waaay too much logic in this post Mr. Spock.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Big donors don't like Cruz? No way!

They tend to go with the establishment, who Cruz has built a career defying.
View Quote

The Trumpets don't even realize "unify the party" meant they are now just cogs in the establishment.
They started out on an anti-establishment crusade, but their final act is to wage a war against the last anti-establishment mouthpiece.

Listen, I hope Trump beats Hillary, but the fact remains: if you don't vote your conscience you are a whore.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:00:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Donald Trump still fighting for the Republican nomination the day after he wins the Republican nomination.

Watch that in it's entirety.  The man looks like a damn fool.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep, he needs to back it down a notch or two
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Donald Trump still fighting for the Republican nomination the day after he wins the Republican nomination.

https://youtu.be/CSnHum7ybeQ

Yep, he needs to back it down a notch or two

The problem with that is that this is who Trump is.  You're watching pure unvarnished Trump right there.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:16:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Understatement of the year. The guy is a bumbling idiot, which I guess explains why he connects with so many people.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:18:49 PM EDT
[#12]
America first: " I was against trump before I was for him."

The John Kerry of trump supporters
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=86332

What?  No this can't be .......

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I watch this speech the day after Trump gives his speech on unifying the Republican party and "Making America One Again", and I have to ask myself - Does this man even want to be President?  Can he not forego the satisfaction of getting another dig in for the sake of winning the White House?

Donald Trump has the self discipline and impulse control of a four year old.  God help us.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:32:18 PM EDT
[#15]
What were people expecting? Trump, Cruz, and Kasich backed out of the loyalty pledge in March.

Trump and the RNC should have had enough sense to not even invite him to speak at the convention.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:35:42 PM EDT
[#16]
It's a really sad situation for our party.

To watch people baited for shit you know is not really going to happen, and repeat empty slogans and slanders and blast others who won't go along to get along.

Mr. Trump: I need 30 billion to build this wall!

Congress: GFY Mr. Trump!

Mr. Trump: Hey, at least I tried.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What were people expecting? Trump, Cruz, and Kasich backed out of the loyalty pledge in March.

Trump and the RNC should have had enough sense to not even invite him to speak at the convention.
View Quote

If he had not been invited, the Senator and his band of loyal followers would have complained endlessly that he was muzzled. He would have used that fact as another excuse for the failure to honor the pledge to support the party nominee.

In a situation where there was no good choice the party and the nominee made the least bad one for them.
They may have thought that the Senator would do the same.
He did not.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Because the important  information I've presented in this thread regarding Cruz having just been dumped to the curb by his most fervent and important financial backers  due to his betrayal at the Republocan Party Convention is analogous to that sort of bullshit.

My butthurt detector............you've just set it off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey OP, when is the news going to break about Cruz's 9 girlfriends?

Because the important  information I've presented in this thread regarding Cruz having just been dumped to the curb by his most fervent and important financial backers  due to his betrayal at the Republocan Party Convention is analogous to that sort of bullshit.

My butthurt detector............you've just set it off.

So, the whole 9 women thing was a lie. Why would anyone believe a guy who bit onto an obvious blatant lie, hook line and sinker? You defended and propagated that garbage though it were words directly from Christ Himself.

I'm still voting for a Trump, so maybe you should pull your "butt hurt detector" out of your butt.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"Happend" to be on AF1...... NOBODY just "happends" to be on AF1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stupidest fucking "conspiracy" bullshit photo ever. Cruz caught a ride on AF1 going to the Dallas Cops funeral, saving taxpayer dollars in the process. But somehow that makes him a democrat. Okay....

That's what they're dancing about? That he went to the Dallas police funeral and happened to be on Air Force One?

But we are supposed to ignore the pics of Don and Melania partying with the Clintons. Geez.

"Happend" to be on AF1...... NOBODY just "happends" to be on AF1.

Actually, they do. When there's an event like this, and there is space available, other DC dignitaries can hitch a ride.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I watch this speech the day after Trump gives his speech on unifying the Republican party and "Making America One Again", and I have to ask myself - Does this man even want to be President?  Can he not forego the satisfaction of getting another dig in for the sake of winning the White House?

Donald Trump has the self discipline and impulse control of a four year old.  God help us.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should vote for the other candidate. Oh wait....

Get over it. You don't like Trump. Tough shit. Vote hillary if you feel that strongly about it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:17:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If he had not been invited, the Senator and his band of loyal followers would have complained endlessly that he was muzzled. He would have used that fact as another excuse for the failure to honor the pledge to support the party nominee.

In a situation where there was no good choice the party and the nominee made the least bad one for them.
He did not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did not.

Why would he? He explicitly stated on March 30 that he would not back Trump if he was the nominee. At the same time, Trump reneged on the pledge whining about being treated unfairly by the RNC. Kasich followed suit.

It is what it is. A few months ago when a contested convention was a possibility, more than a few Trump supporters were on the bandwagon for not supporting the GOP candidate.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why would he? He explicitly stated on March 30 that he would not back Trump if he was the nominee. At the same time, Trump reneged on the pledge whining about being treated unfairly by the RNC. Kasich followed suit.

It is what it is. A few months ago when a contested convention was a possibility, more than a few Trump supporters were on the bandwagon for not supporting the GOP candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did not.

They've evolved since then.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:20:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He did not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did not.

Huh.  I guess if Trump wanted Cruz's endorsement maybe he should have thought through that whole "Ted's dad killed JFK" thing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Get over it. You don't like Trump. Tough shit. Vote hillary if you feel that strongly about it.
View Quote

Yep, don't like Trump.  He's a no class piece of shit.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:23:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh, look.... Another Ted Cruz thread.

View Quote

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS HAS BEEN?????
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe he's said multiple times he's voting for trump, begrudgingly. This tired tripe of blaming a potential Hillary win on those of us who aren't goose steppers is just that, tired tripe.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey America-first,
I try not to post often in the election threads for my own health (even though I do read most of them) and I've made a crack or two about your Trump 180 when I have but, I've got a genuine, 2 part question for you.

1) Do you believe Ted Cruz is a Conservative?
2) If yes to #1, why are you so gleeful to see one of the few actual Conservatives in a Senate filled with RINOs and establishment hacks potentially destroyed? If Trump wins the Presidency, isn't he going to need as many Conservatives in the Senate as he can get to help push through what he promises are going to be originalist SCOTUS nominees?

What's your endgame here?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Why would he?
View Quote

To avoid the spectacle of being booed off the stage by thousands of Republican activists.
To avoid angering Republicans from his home state of Texas whose support he will need if he intends to run for re-election.
To avoid being shut out from access to important donors whose support he would need to run for office.
To avoid being cut off by his most important donor, the man who owns the database and the analytical capability which were touted among of the strengths of his campaign.
In sum, to avoid committing  political suicide.

That would have been sufficient inducement for some people.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:34:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Huh.  I guess if Trump wanted Cruz's endorsement maybe he should have thought through that whole "Ted's dad killed JFK" thing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did not.

Perhaps the Senator should consider whether the people advising him are really looking out for his best interest.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Influential Donors Criticize Ted Cruz for His G.O.P. Convention Speech

By MAGGIE HABERMANJULY 23, 2016

In an extraordinary public rebuke, two influential donors who were among the biggest supporters of Senator Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign excoriated Mr. Cruz on Saturday for his decision not to endorse Donald J. Trump at the Republican National Convention.

The remarks from Robert Mercer of Long Island and his daughter Rebekah Mercer suggest widening fallout over Mr. Cruz’s convention speech, in which he did not endorse his former rival and, instead, suggested that Republicans should “vote your conscience” for candidates “up and down the ticket.”

“Last summer and again this year, Senator Ted Cruz pledged to support the candidacy of the nominee of the Republican Party, whomever that nominee might be,” the Mercers, who rarely comment in the news media, said in the statement to The New York Times. “We are profoundly disappointed that on Wednesday night he chose to disregard this pledge.”

The statement continued: “The Democratic Party will soon choose as their nominee a candidate who would repeal both the First and Second Amendments of the Bill of Rights, a nominee who would remake the Supreme Court in her own image. We need ‘all hands on deck’ to ensure that Mr. Trump prevails.”

“Unfortunately,” the statement added, “Senator Cruz has chosen to remain in his bunk below, a decision both regrettable and revealing.”

The Mercers invested at least $11 million in Keep the Promise I, one of a group of interlocked “super PACs” that supported Mr. Cruz in his presidential run. During the contentious primary race, Mr. Cruz had early praise for Mr. Trump on the belief that his candidacy would eventually fade and that Mr. Trump’s voters would move over to the senator’s camp.

Instead, Mr. Trump’s candidacy endured and the race between the men grew increasingly rancorous.

Mr. Cruz is up for re-election in 2018 and is said to be looking at a second campaign for president in 2020, should Mr. Trump lose in November. But, in both cases, he will need his donor base to stay with him.

After Mr. Cruz’s speech at the convention in Cleveland, Sheldon G. Adelson, the casino magnate who was an early admirer of Mr. Cruz in the primaries, blocked him from his suite. (A friend of Mr. Adelson’s, claiming to represent him, insisted after the fact that he was not trying to disrespect the senator.)

The next morning, Mr. Cruz was booed by members of the Texas delegation at a breakfast.

A spokeswoman for Mr. Cruz, Catherine Frazier, said on Saturday: “Senator Cruz considers Bob and Rebekah to be patriots and friends. As Senator Cruz urged in Cleveland, Hillary Clinton would be a disaster for America. Republicans need to unite, and the only way to unite is behind shared principles. His speech laid out a path — vigorously defending freedom and the Constitution — for our nominee to unite the party and for Republicans to win up and down the ticket.”

Mr. Mercer in recent weeks has helped fund a new effort for donors who want to defeat Mrs. Clinton, but who do not want to donate to a group that is openly supporting Mr. Trump. That group is being operated by David Bossie, the president of the group Citizens United.

Kellyanne Conway, who was the president of a pro-Cruz super PAC and now is an adviser to Mr. Trump, said the statement reflects the Mercers’ feelings about defeating Mrs. Clinton in the fall and “how grievously piqued they were to watch Ted’s convention stunt on Wednesday night.”

Ms. Conway added, “They supported Ted because they thought he was a man of his word who, like them, would place love of country over personal feelings or political ambition.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/us/politics/influential-donors-criticize-ted-cruz-for-his-gop-convention-speech.html?_r=3
View Quote

So much for that "we need each other" post you made lol. Why you guys want to keep this Trump vs Cruz thing going is beyond me.

Unless y'all are agents of the DNC. Not even kidding.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Perhaps the Senator should consider whether the people advising him are really looking out for his best interest.

View Quote

Perhaps Donald Trump shouldn't be a conspiracy minded wack job.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did not.

lol
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:47:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hey America-first,
I try not to post often in the election threads for my own health (even though I do read most of them) and I've made a crack or two about your Trump 180 when I have but, I've got a genuine, 2 part question for you.

1) Do you believe Ted Cruz is a Conservative?
2) If yes to #1, why are you so gleeful to see one of the few actual Conservatives in a Senate filled with RINOs and establishment hacks potentially destroyed? If Trump wins the Presidency, isn't he going to need as many Conservatives in the Senate as he can get to help push through what he promises are going to be originalist SCOTUS nominees?

What's your endgame here?
View Quote

He posts like a shillery, which is suspicious given his prior hate towards Trump.  

I think America-First is just trying to undermine the right's base so he can profit off of this election somehow.  Maybe these new emails from the DNC that have come to light from Wikileaks can give us some insight.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP's a shillery
View Quote

Yeah.

Because I'm voting for the Republican party Candidate Donald Trump, rather than writing in some sore loser's name  or that of some 3rd party open borders stalking horse to the sole benefit of Hillary.

After being thrashed by Donald in the primary elections, and having his attempts at mischief behind the scenes at the cinvention were swuashed, Lyin' Ted Cruz shit his own bed and pissed in his own boots with his memorable sore loser convention speech in front of the entire world and he's  done; get over it.

The manner in which Smirking Ted installed himself into The Loser's Hall of Fame by his own hand, will be studied by the political world for generations.

He'll be long remembered that's for sure.

But not in a good way.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yeah.

Because I'm voting for the Republican party Candidate Donald Trump, rather than writing in some sore loser's name  or that of some 3rd party open borders stalking horse to the sole benefit of Hillary.

After being thrashed by Donald in the primary elections, and having his attempts at mischief behind the scenes at the cinvention were swuashed, Lyin' Ted Cruz shit his own bed and pissed in his own boots with his memorable sore loser convention speech in front of the entire world and he's  done; get over it.

The manner in which Smirking Ted installed himself into The Loser's Hall of Fame by his own hand, will be studied by the political world for generations.

But not in a good way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

Loser hall of fame.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah.

But not in a good way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

I am voting for Trump as well, even with all my reservations towards him.  I feel it is out job as conservatives to make sure Trump doesn't renege on any conservative promises he has made so far.  

You worship him as if he has no faults, want to continue to alienate like minded voters, and used to HATE Trump.  

I am suspicious of you and your New York values that you have taken to a swing state.  

It is likely you're a dirty Shillery working to get that bitch elected so she can take my guns away.  

She'll let you keep that revolver in your avatar since it isn't "high-cap"
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:52:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah.

But not in a good way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

You simply cannot stop, can you?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:53:35 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

Loser hall of fame.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg%3Cspan%3E

The most ironic thing about the screencap you posted is that Trump turned out to be exactly what America-First said back then.  

The claim will be that the screencap was from years ago but it is just as true today.  Trump is siding with the Democrats on banning those on the No-Fly List from purchasing firearms.

Fact is, America-First knew that Trump was a gun-grabber and still advocated fiercely for him through the primaries.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:54:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yeah.

But not in a good way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

I'm voting for Trump.  But he and his supporters such as yourself are not making it easy.  Especially when he does stupid stuff like this:

And you're up to the same thing.  Trying to insult people that you ostensibly claim to want their votes.

What did you hope to accomplish by this thread?  How does this thread help defeat Hillary?  

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Yeah.

But not in a good way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

You do understand the primary is over. Trump won.

Might be a good plan to now focus on Hitlery.

The DNC is imploding and you guys want to re-litigate the primary?????

WTF??
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Understatement of the year. The guy is a bumbling idiot, which I guess explains why he connects with so many people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound jealous.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I think we should hold an arfcom referendum to sub title all Hillary threads (America First) after she gets elected
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Why are Trump and his followers still fighting Cruz? The primary is over, Trump is the official republican nominee.

It's time to focus on Clinton. When will you do that?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP's a shillery

Yeah.

But not in a good way.

Loser hall of fame.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg%3Cspan%3E

America-first has no credibility.  You have to look at his actions, not his words.  Words mean nothing and are used to fool people who don't know any better.  His actions define him.  

Repeatedly trashing the conservative senator from Texas after the primary isn't the logical COA for a rational person on the side of the conservative movement.  No sir.  

His loyalty appears to be up for sale.  His previous posts and abrupt, inexplicable change of heart about the trump make that clear.  There's a word out there that's used to describe such people.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Crickets......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz-Actually has a record fighting for and defending the second ammendment.
Trump-supported the assault weapons ban, and contributed to politicians who also supported it.

Cruz-Fights the french republican establishment like Mcconnell and Boehner who have rubber stamped Obama's agenda.
Trump-Gives money to democrats, and says "Hillary is a great secretary of state".

Cruz-Never Pro-choice
Trump-refuses to defund planned parenthood 100%, has been pro-choice, was o.k. with partial birth abortion.

Cruz-Fights to limit government and spending.
Trump-wants to limit/place tariff's on companies/corporations on where to move to and do business with.

Cruz-Attempted to do something to stop Obamacare.
Trump-Crickets..........

Cruz-Embarrases/chastises and calls out anti-gun senators.
Trump-has a permit to carry in New York.

Cruz-A conservative since before Reagan.
Trump-Liberal before and after Reagan.

Cruz-Fights to keep taxes down and jobs here.
Trump-has his ties made in China.

Cruz-Helps to destroy/kill bills with massive pork in them.
Trump-Donates to both sides so that he can have access.

Bottom line here gents/ladies, I will vote for Trump too. (he's not my best pick/hope/choice for our country, but  we can't let the socialists bleed/suck us dry anymore.)

Crickets......

It's more that 140 letters.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL, yeah, good luck with that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Mr. Cruz is up for re-election in 2018

LOL, yeah, good luck with that.

Will you vote for a democrat if he runs and beats his Rino primary opponents?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is very bad news for the Senator.
Robert Mercer owns the sophisticated database and analytical programs to utilize that information which was touted as one of the strengths of the Senator's campaign.
View Quote

Which is actually the point of this thread.

By presenting his foolishly short sighted and poorly received snide speech at the convention, Cruz has cut off his own right and his left arms and legs, a reality that his "followers" here on GD refuse to accept.

Cruz's entire future in politics has been cast in doubt due the  breaking of his personal assurances and promises to people like the Mercers.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

By presenting his foolishly short sighted and poorly received snide speech at the convention, Cruz has cut off his own right and his left arms and legs, a reality that his "followers" here on GD refuse to accept.

Cruz's entire future in politics has been cast in doubt due the  breaking of his personal assurances and promises to people like the Mercers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is very bad news for the Senator.
Robert Mercer owns the sophisticated database and analytical programs to utilize that information which was touted as one of the strengths of the Senator's campaign.

You seem awfully happy about it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Trump supporters can't be bothered with facts and logic
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trump supporters can't be bothered with facts and logic

Apparently, you couldn't be bothered to have absorbed the events concerning the fallout over Cruz's incredibly self destructive refusal to honor his  word and assurances to his most important supporters and donors,  which is  the basis of this thread.

Continue to flail away though.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#50]
The most stalwart conservative second ammendment supporting anti-abortion stand up senator to come along in a long time gets trashed on a Pro-firearm website by the self proclaimed "those in the know". Priceless!
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top