BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 19
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In his bunk, watching Sen. Elizabeth Warren speak at the DNC convention.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As the bolt face turns!

Where did the OP go?

In his bunk, watching Sen. Elizabeth Warren speak at the DNC convention.

An important adviser to Jimmy Carter?

Hell, he's probably at the convention.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's even funnier when so called pro gun people defend what Fudd Reagan did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Isn't is strange how America-first's past seems to keep coming back to haunt him?

He becomes one of the major Trump supporters only for us to find out that just a few short years earlier he hated the man and said so repeatedly.

Then, someone else finds his boasts of working for Jimmy Carter, apparently to the level of giving advice to a sitting President.

Damn strange I tell ya ..... damn strange.

JImmy Carter was one of the most anti-2A presidents in U.S. history.  Google "Jimmy Carter we're going to get those bastards".  

You can read all about America-first's boss that he "advised".

Hamilton Jordan said we're going to get those bastards

Oh look, you were full of shit after all; you can figure out Google.

Anyway, Hamilton Jordan worked for Carter just like our esteemed OP, apparently.

Funny how the trumpards come out of the woodwork to bash Reagan and defend Carter on a 2A forum.

It's even funnier when so called pro gun people defend what Fudd Reagan did.

A very ignorant post, but it's what we've come to expect from loudmouth trump supporters attempting to sway opinions with lies and deceit to push an agenda.

Here's a hint so you don't look so uninformed in public:  Look up FOPA on Google, and learn something before running off at the mouth defending rabid anti-gun leftard Carter and bashing pro-gun Reagan.

The NRA urged Reagan to sign it, and the Hughes Amendment was the product of dimocRats in Congress.  You know, the same party Carter belonged to, and the party that benefited most from trump's political contributions.

Finally, Reagan never lobbied for gun control while in office, even after his assassination attempt.

JHC, it's not like this is news to anyone that hasn't been reading Indy Media or lived under a rock their entire lives.....

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, in fairness to America-first, if you read the quotes from his posts he never directly claims to have been on Carter's staff.

He may simply be the sort of bon vivant that advises Presidents and Presidential candidates over the decades whilst posting on arfcom in his free time.

Sort of like a cross between Henry Kissinger and WowPro.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, in fairness to America-first, if you read the quotes from his posts he never directly claims to have been on Carter's staff.

He may simply be the sort of bon vivant that advises Presidents and Presidential candidates over the decades whilst posting on arfcom in his free time.

Sort of like a cross between Henry Kissinger and WowPro.

View Quote

Now you're getting closer to the truth of the matter.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Reagan did a TLDR and signed without reading the fine print,very Murican of him
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#6]
The Carter thing needs to be brought up more.  He needs to clarify that situation.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Carter thing needs to be brought up more.  He needs to clarify that situation.
View Quote

Don't hold your breath.

He never clarified his personal interaction that transformed his impression of Donald Trump from an elitist gun grabber to the best candidate everwharblegarble.

Hard to clarify things when you make them up, IMO.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

He never clarified his personal interaction that transformed his impression of Donald Trump from an elitist gun grabber to the best candidate everwharblegarble.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

Well, surely he's earned the moniker "Carter-first".

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:04:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did I put too many words in my post?  

Again, the NRA urged him to sign FOPA because the BATF was out of control fucking with people and they needed to be reigned in by Congress.  If it was even a concern to you, you'd know that you can now buy ammo via mail and internet because of FOPA, amongst other things.

Expanding M1 rifle sales to civilians through the DCM was VERY "'Murica" of him, '13er.  

Reagan was awesome.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

If he had any integrity at all, he'd be upfront and honest.

Instead, we see those NY values on display as he scurries away when the lights come on.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:06:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Again, the NRA urged him to sign FOPA because the BATF was out of control fucking with people and they needed to be reigned in by Congress.  If it was even a concern to you, you'd know that you can now buy ammo via mail and internet because of FOPA, amongst other things.

Expanding M1 rifle sales to civilians through the DCM was VERY "'Murica" of him, '13er.  

Reagan was awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reagan was awesome.

Don't let him distract you.  That's his game.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Instead, we see those NY values on display as he scurries away when the lights come on.
View Quote

If it had been a true story, he would have come out and said "hey look I've met Trump.  I used to think the same as you guys, but here is why I changed my mind".

Instead it was nothing by personal attacks, cry baby faces and bullshit from day one.

So it's completely unsurprising that he avoided addressing it.  Eventually the lies and alluding to being more important than you actually are catch up to you, and then you're stuck with two choices: Pretend the lies don't exist and aren't lies, or disappear.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If it had been a true story, he would have come out and said "hey look I've met Trump.  I used to think the same as you guys, but here is why I changed my mind".

Instead it was nothing by personal attacks, cry baby faces and bullshit from day one.

So it's completely unsurprising that he avoided addressing it.  Eventually the lies and alluding to being more important than you actually are catch up to you, and then you're stuck with two choices: Pretend the lies don't exist and aren't lies, or disappear.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:34:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How can you complain???

All your bitching about Trump

Is HELPING HELEERY GET ELECTED...

America 1st isn't helping Hillery get elected and STEAL OUR GUNS ----like YOU ARE!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Dan_Cooper:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So America-first was working for the Democrats in 1976 ........  are we really sure he isn't still working for them now?

Says he was.  

I doubt it, personally.

No no, let's take him at his word.

Now ask yourself, what kind of person would admit to working in the Carter administration without having a gun put to their head?

Well, that would have to be a pretty proud left wing Democrat wouldn't it?

It's all starting to make sense now.

How can you complain???

America 1st isn't helping Hillery get elected and STEAL OUR GUNS ----like YOU ARE!!!

I believe America-First is being paid to do what he does, and/or is doing it based on the same ideology he had when he worked for Carter.

Then again, who cares?

One thing is for certain, he is not being honest.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:58:50 PM EDT
[#15]
What if OP is Hamilton Jordan
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:00:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought that earlier.  It would be awesome if it was true.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:35:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Reagan was awesome.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reagan was awesome.  

Don't bother.

Your browsing experience here is much improved if you put low post count, non-team, no feedback, teeners on ignore as soon as they say something stupid like "Fudd Reagan". I checked and apparently I pegged this one a while ago. Still lowering the collective ARFCOM IQ from what I see of your quoted text.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:06:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Did Carter-first ever show back up?

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:13:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, I was going to suggest that we search America-first's posts to see if he ever expressed a fondness for hookers and blow, but apparently Jordan died back in 2008.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:39:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How can you complain???

View Quote

Actually, you, Carter-first, and your ilk are helping Hillary get elected. If you wanted to support Trump you would stop posting until the election is over, at least in the way you've been doing it.

But go ahead and keep trying to divide the conservative voter base, if you want to help Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Actually, you, Carter-first, and your ilk are helping Hillary get elected. If you wanted to support Trump you would stop posting until the election is over, at least in the way you've been doing it.

But go ahead and keep trying to divide the conservative voter base, if you want to help Hillary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can you complain???

Bull---Shit...

You new tactic is IDIOTIC

Hillery welcomes and thanks you...

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:35:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bull---Shit...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How can you complain???

Bull---Shit...

Jesus dude, get some help.  You're an old guy, but type like a 12 year old, and can't even settle on a font.  It's called dementia, and you are literally the Trumptard stereotype.  You're a joke, and you do Trump more harm than good. Funny how Trump's biggest supporters on here go out of their way to make the whole Trump concept even worse.

Your bullshit, does more to help Hillary than any nevertrumper could ever do.  You can't spell, braze, type, or form a coherent cohesive thought.  You are the reason why, the primary process is fucking retarded.  
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:39:13 AM EDT
[#24]
That made me laugh!!!!

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:41:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That made me laugh!!!!

View Quote

Wanna laugh harder?  Read your past posts and braze something.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:52:21 AM EDT
[#26]
This one turned out well... The uneven looking areas are due to the soluble flux. I leave it.

Here's a topic on DIY tritium night sights...

Story here...

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_10_17/686350_Make_EXPEDIENT_TRITIUM_Night_Sights_for_the_Survivalist_for_abt__9.html

How do you like it...

Bet Sydney does...    What do you say Sid?

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 2:56:10 AM EDT
[#27]

Sight looks good, hang up the torch, unless you're performing metallurgy abortions.  Stick to what you know would be the lesson here.  

Retire.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:03:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sight looks good, hang up the torch, unless you're performing metallurgy abortions.  Stick to what you know would be the lesson here.  

Retire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Retire.

NEVER SAY RETIRE...

I reached plenty sufficient critical mass at a tender age tho ---and sold my co...

Appreciate the sight remarks!  

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Isnt it funny?

The Trumpettes are furious that Cruz didnt come out and say "I endorse Donald Trump".  Trump attacked Cruz's wife and father but hey, that's just politics.

Meanwhile, Cruz has been beaten and Trump is the nominee.  That's not enough.  They have to pile on and keep attacking and are hopeful that he loses his Senate seat two years from now.  and why?  Because they say he lied?  Trump admitted lying about Cruz's father.  Where is the outrage over that?  

I thought, based on what they told me, that we had to go with Trump because Hillary was worse.  What choice do we have?  Cruz is no danger to Trump whatsoever and yet they want him gone from the Senate.  I can only conclude that it is because they know Cruz will try to block things that Trump has been supporting.  Things like denying citizens the right to purchase firearms who are on the No Fly List or warrantless surveillance or healthcare mandates or raising the minimum wage

Its not that Trump is the lesser of two evils to them.  They want this agenda to succeed.  Having a conservative in the senate with a history of filibustering an overreaching government doesnt help that

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It will be forgotten and forgiven by the next time around.

Isnt it funny?

The Trumpettes are furious that Cruz didnt come out and say "I endorse Donald Trump".  Trump attacked Cruz's wife and father but hey, that's just politics.

Meanwhile, Cruz has been beaten and Trump is the nominee.  That's not enough.  They have to pile on and keep attacking and are hopeful that he loses his Senate seat two years from now.  and why?  Because they say he lied?  Trump admitted lying about Cruz's father.  Where is the outrage over that?  

I thought, based on what they told me, that we had to go with Trump because Hillary was worse.  What choice do we have?  Cruz is no danger to Trump whatsoever and yet they want him gone from the Senate.  I can only conclude that it is because they know Cruz will try to block things that Trump has been supporting.  Things like denying citizens the right to purchase firearms who are on the No Fly List or warrantless surveillance or healthcare mandates or raising the minimum wage

Its not that Trump is the lesser of two evils to them.  They want this agenda to succeed.  Having a conservative in the senate with a history of filibustering an overreaching government doesnt help that

Man's word is his bond.   As it turns out, Ted really is a lying, smirking coward.      He did it to himself.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:37:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Man's word is his bond.   As it turns out, Ted really is a lying, smirking coward.      He did it to himself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'll quote myself from another thread:

Your position carries ZERO honor.

I would love to see you face to face with Cruz.

YOUR wife in the room along with Heidi Cruz.

YOUR father in the room along with Rafael Cruz.

And then let Cruz ask YOU face-to-face with them in the room... "After a man said that our pledge was null and void.... and then that man started hurling personal insults at YOUR WIFE.... and then lied about YOUR FATHER and accused him of being involved in criminal activity - the assassination of a president for crying out loud.... You are saying that YOU would endorse such a man after what he did to YOUR WIFE and YOUR FATHER?"

If you answer yes to that, you have no honor and no class.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:45:08 AM EDT
[#31]
He said vote your conscience. A few of you don't have one, so I can understand and appreciate your bewilderment.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:51:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

NEVER SAY RETIRE...

I reached plenty sufficient critical mass at a tender age tho ---and sold my co...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Retire.

NEVER SAY RETIRE...

Sight looks great man. Well done.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 3:51:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isnt it funny?

And by that same standard Trump would be what?

*Crickets*
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 4:11:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

*Crickets*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isnt it funny?

*Crickets*

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the most interesting phenomenon.      

You realize that none of this White Knighting would be necessary, if Ted wasn't so weak, stupid and ineffectual?  

He's done.      You love the idea of TC, but He never was a contender.       Arfcom isn't to blame.  DT isn't to blame.      He did it all to himself.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 4:12:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He said vote your conscience. A few of you don't have one, so I can understand and appreciate your bewilderment.
View Quote

I wouldn't want a Hillary victory on my conscience.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 4:15:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then vote for Trump, if that's what your conscience tells you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 4:44:01 AM EDT
[#37]

If you don't like what I have to say you can create a safe space by clicking the ignore button. Make arfcom an Echo Chamber again
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:21:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

*Crickets*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isnt it funny?

*Crickets*

Just ask Trump's ex-wives.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:23:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Come out come out wherever you are OP.

http://www.jimmycarterlibrary.gov/documents/CarterStaff_1977.pdf
View Quote

What joke did I miss?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:26:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What joke did I miss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What joke did I miss?

OP apparently worked for the Carter Administration.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't hold your breath.

I don't think it was made up. Those were the two most direct references, but there were other more oblique references too. Look up his username in the archives with "Carter" and you get a page and a few more hits, all of him referencing his interactions - or knowledge of - the Carter administration.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:00:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crazy how that works!
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The enemy is among us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Evidence

Moar

The enemy is among us.

Damning stuff in those links
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:35:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:37:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Where you at jimmy?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:39:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Where you at jimmy?
View Quote

I suspect OP will be taking a break from being a Shillery for a while hoping people forget about him working for Jimmy Carter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I suspect OP will be taking a break from being a Shillery for a while hoping people forget about him working for Jimmy Carter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where you at jimmy?

In addition to his giant positional flip-flops ?
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What joke did I miss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What joke did I miss?

No joke.  Apparently America-first has outed himself as some sort of adviser to President Jimmy Carter back in the 70s.

So if you ever asked yourself, "I wonder where Jimmy got all those wonderful ideas from?" ..... now you know.

Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:15:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where you at jimmy?

I don't think the OP will ever be able to let down calling Trump a "gun-grabbing NYC Elitist a la Micheal Bloomberg," and then looking like a fat kid devouring an economy size bag of cheetos from his cyber fellation of Trump during the primaries.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top