User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I do.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! I'm impressed!

Not only does the average ARFCOMmer have a 10" dick, and not only is he either fucking or married to a fashion model or movie star, he also wears a $5,000 wristwatch.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

Not only does the average ARFCOMmer have a 10" dick, and not only is he either fucking or married to a fashion model or movie star, he also wears a $5,000 wristwatch.
View Quote

To be fair, that 116610 Sub-C will run a bit over $5k used and she's not a model anymore.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

To be fair, that 116610 Sub-C will run a bit over $5k used and she's not a model anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was taught growing up that you should always wears a watch and carry a pen so I do and it has served me well.
View Quote

This, but I was told knife instead of pen. I never leave home without a watch on and a knife in my pocket.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

View Quote

lol.

You only get one life. Live it well.

Sorry about your penis.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#7]
My profession necessitates it, unless I want my phone subpoenaed for using it as a timer. Want to subpoena my watch? Ok.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Same for me, but I did wear one up until I started working in this industry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No
I cant when im working. Electro-mechanical safety hazard.

My body knows what time it is.

Same for me, but I did wear one up until I started working in this industry.

No jewelry policy at Duke Energy plants.

I just got out of the habit of smashing a watch.

Last week I took off my wedding band, and never saw it again. I suppose it came out of my pocket and ended up on a conveyor belt. Off to the ball mill, into the silo, and blown into the boiler. 2 free watts of power for NC!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Every day i wear one either a $10 Walmart watch or what ever one that dose not have a dead battery.
Today it is one of the solar powered ones so the battery wont die. Casio pro trek.

" />
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:02:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I voted that I wear one because I prefer it over checking my phone all the time.  Always found it annoying to pull my phone out of my pocket just to check the time.  It's also an apple watch because I like getting the alerts and all on the watch without having to dig my phone out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I was taught growing up that you should always wears a watch and carry a pen so I do and it has served me well.
View Quote

Same here, my dad always made sure we never left the house without a pen, watch, napkin, coin change and a few dollars (emergency transportation / payphone/ purchases) in our pocket. So yes, I wear a watch.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#13]
When I'm a little dressed up and don't want too much attention on my wrist.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:23:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I wear a Marathon GSAR every day.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol.

Sorry about your penis.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

lol.

Sorry about your penis.

No need, it has always served me well.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#16]
All the time......I rarely carry a phone, but am never without this......

Heuer 980.004

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Everyday, Suunto Core I've have it 5 years now & it has taken a beating, I think it's went through (2) battery's.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:52:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

Right on my man.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:53:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Suunto Core All Black lately.  

Got tired of paying $60 to get the battery changed in my 5.11 watch.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Suunto Core All Black lately.  

Got tired of paying $60 to get the battery changed in my 5.11 watch.  
View Quote

60 buck, what kind of battery?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This, but I was told knife instead of pen. I never leave home without a watch on and a knife in my pocket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always like these stupid little tidbits of what one should do or carry. Oh how cute, carry a pen and a watch, how nice, now I can record the time. Oh but this guy was told to replace the pen with a knife huh, now I can sever my trapped arm at 12:03pm , it all sounds like some bullshit grandad said when he was talking out of his ass. "ma boy, a man always carries a knife and a pen, wears a watch, opens a door for a lady, takes his hat off indoors and camps in the left lane"
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I always like these stupid little tidbits of what one should do or carry. Oh how cute, carry a pen and a watch, how nice, now I can record the time. Oh but this guy was told to replace the pen with a knife huh, now I can sever my trapped arm at 12:03pm , it all sounds like some bullshit grandad said when he was talking out of his ass. "ma boy, a man always carries a knife and a pen, wears a watch, opens a door for a lady, takes his hat off indoors and camps in the left lane"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:16:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must feel better with all that off your chest......

do you wear a watch?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

03:08:02: Daddy issues implied. Somewhat ironically, expression was time stamped; no watch needed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:32:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man looks in the abyss, there’s nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.” —Hal Holbrook, Wall Street

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

I have the same watch and absolutely love it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

other than camping the left lane, that all sounds pretty good.

add handkerchief.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#30]
I wear a 1951 Tudor Oyster Air Tiger.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:06:09 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not Pentecostal, so of course I were a watch.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:09:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a phone that shows the time . . . and a $20 Timex in my dresser.

I do have a digital stop watch but I don't carry it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So, funny story. I was at a bank with a buddy of mine a couple months ago. While he was doing his business, I sat in the waiting area, and some other guy came and sat there and said Hi. So I said Hi, and he told me that he really liked my watch. Well, I thought "what the fuck, It's a cheap shit watch", but I said Thanks. Politely.
View Quote

Until you post something different, we're all picturing you wearing something like this

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

lol.

Sorry about your penis.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

lol.

Sorry about your penis.

I've been saying this for years.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Until you post something different, we're all picturing you wearing something like this

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz50/arfcom2010/Armitron.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So, funny story. I was at a bank with a buddy of mine a couple months ago. While he was doing his business, I sat in the waiting area, and some other guy came and sat there and said Hi. So I said Hi, and he told me that he really liked my watch. Well, I thought "what the fuck, It's a cheap shit watch", but I said Thanks. Politely.

http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz50/arfcom2010/Armitron.jpg

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Watch, pen, knife, light and gun. Every day.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:53:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Work:

Play:

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Wow! I'm impressed!

View Quote
Well closer to 8", and I'm separated for now. She's still somewhat attractive, but was never a model. And finally it's not a $ 5,000.00 wristwatch. Closer to five digits. But whose keeping score anyways ?

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:10:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#40]
A solid "sometimes".

At work, no. Outside of work, maybe 75/25 yes/no.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly when were you a watch?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that's subjunctive mood. He was / is only hypothetically a watch.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:38:22 PM EDT
[#44]
I like tritium

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:03:34 AM EDT
[#45]
My profession does not require it. And I don't wear one on any normal basis.  I wear one when I dress up for formal functions and I wear one when I'm on vacation.  I'm a big fan of leaving my cell phone in my truck or the hotel safe while on vacation... well because it's vacation lol.  But I wear a basic cheap fossil for formal functions (cheap, but looks nice).  And I have a G Shock that is probably 18 years old that I wear on vacation.  Seems to work well for me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Yes, unless I'm working. I'm a mechanic.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Wow! I'm impressed!

View Quote

Guns are not a cheap hobby, especially over the last 10 to 15 years. I'm not at all surprised that there are some people with money here. There's a guy in Team with a 53ft yacht, too.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 1:33:40 AM EDT
[#48]
*doop
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#49]
I wear an Apple Watch when I'm in civilized company doing civilized things.

I wear a Suunto Core when I'm out shooting/etc.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Stopped wearing a watch years ago.
My car has a clock, as does my pc, cell phone
and I have a couple of wall clocks at home and at work.
I was an electronics guy and we had to take off watches and rings
before working on any equipment. So I just left them at home in a drawer.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top