BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:26:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now that would be pretty uh, wacko to expect...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "yes" votes are climbing but with no explanation, likely out of fear of backlash.

Maybe they want Trump to lose because they want the Libertarians to win.

When people start giving you prophesies about priesthoods rising and you believe that the only way the Constitution can be restored is for you to be right rather than for the party to win then of course you want Trump to lose.
Those people are nutcases but there are a few on this site and they are very vocal because they lost the battle for the will of the people.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:28:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

When people start giving you prophesies about priesthoods rising and you believe that the only way the Constitution can be restored is for you to be right rather than for the party to win then of course you want Trump to lose.
Those people are nutcases but there are a few on this site and they are very vocal because they lost the battle for the will of the people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "yes" votes are climbing but with no explanation, likely out of fear of backlash.

Don't be fooled...

Some of them are Hillery Plants!!!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:34:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm excited to see trump lose in November because all the Trumpsters will have to own the fact that nobody liked their candidate.  They'll be crying just like the cruzers that theyve been making fun of for months.  A little just deserts that I'm looking forward to, but really we'll all have lost.  Sucks to suck

View Quote

So you're willing and eager to shit away firearm rights just so you can rag on the trumpsters?

I don't like the guy either but wtf?!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:35:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Don't be fooled...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be fooled...

I wouldn't expect any less but surely some of them are selfish nutcases.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:42:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be fooled...

Absolutely loony tunes...

Also...

We haven't BEGUN TO SEE the bulk of them....

This is JUST getting started...

Be ready to defend our guns and Country

AGGRESSIVELY!!!

Within the COC!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:48:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Also...

AGGRESSIVELY!!!

Within the COC!

View Quote

If you shoot like you braze and type you're fucked.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:51:20 AM EDT
[#7]
The only way I could understand not voting for Trump is if you HONESTLY believe he will be as bad as Hillary (on guns/justices/etc.) Personally, I don't believe he will be so I can't in good conscience not vote for him. I don't buy into the "every election is the most important one ever BS, but with two Supremes up for grabs, it's probably the most important in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:51:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Trump is a total Douche bag......

yet still infinitely better than the pure, unadulterated evil of the old dyke.
View Quote

Yes, he really is a total douche and an asshole.

But Hillary is evil. So I guess it's another vote for the asshole douchebag...
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:58:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can be a douche and an asshole and still be fiercely patriotic and do great things.

And although he can be a douche and an asshole, I don't believe (anymore) that he is all the time.
In other words he's not that way toward someone simply out of the blue. They have to earn it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:04:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The only way I could understand not voting for Trump is if you HONESTLY believe he will be as bad as Hillary (on guns/justices/etc.) Personally, I don't believe he will be so I can't in good conscience not vote for him. I don't buy into the "every election is the most important one ever BS, but with two Supremes up for grabs, it's probably the most important in my lifetime.
View Quote

Or you're in a state that always goes "R" in which case it won't matter.

Yet not sucking orange cock still pissed off the girls.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:21:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Also...

AGGRESSIVELY!!!

Within the COC!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be fooled...

Also...

AGGRESSIVELY!!!

Within the COC!

Dude, take your medication....
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:32:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet Cruz has some great excuses to not play for the team or  the win also. Too bad he didn't think better of them before he gave that bad speech and found out that people want to win.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:49:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A vote for Trump is not only a vote against Hillary and those contemplating a vote for Trump to beat Hillary must also know that a vote for Trump is, in fact, a vote for Trump.  I cannot vote for this man.
View Quote
Well stated, sir.

Despite Trump's lack of character, integrity, knowledge, experience, macro-economic literacy, poor temperament, many inconsistent and atrocious policy positions, and will destroy the Republican Party if elected I've believed that Trump was still marginally better than Clinton and have said so.  Unfortunately, over the last week I have been unable to continue lying to myself.  The last couple of days in particular have proven something more important than all of the above...

Trump does not have the emotional maturity or mental stability necessary to be President of the United States.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:11:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Yeah post a thread where jackasses can jackass with excellence on a SATURDAY NIGHT.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 4:25:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well stated, sir.

Despite Trump's lack of character, integrity, knowledge, experience, macro-economic literacy, poor temperament, many inconsistent and atrocious policy positions, and will destroy the Republican Party if elected I've believed that Trump was still marginally better than Clinton and have said so.  Unfortunately, over the last week I have been unable to continue lying to myself.  The last couple of days in particular have proven something more important than all of the above...

Trump does not have the emotional maturity or mental stability necessary to be President of the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A vote for Trump is not only a vote against Hillary and those contemplating a vote for Trump to beat Hillary must also know that a vote for Trump is, in fact, a vote for Trump.  I cannot vote for this man.
Well stated, sir.

Francisco_dAnconia

So,

YOU PREFER THAT HILLERY BECOME PRESIDENT

CONFISCATE OUR GUNS, AND NULLIFY THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

WHY DO YOU ENABLE AND SUPPORT HER ERECTION---

CONSTANTLY

OVER AND OVER

AND OVER????

AS WELL AS OVER AND OVER AGAIN????

IN EVERY TRUMP HATE THREAD

PLEASE EXPLAIN!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Id rather see Hillary lose but I dont really care either way at this point.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:09:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I bet Cruz has some great excuses to not play for the team or  the win also. Too bad he didn't think better of them before he gave that bad speech and found out that people want to win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't a Cruz supporter which you knew.  This team you speak of doesn't exist, you ran a democrat on an R ticket.  That bad speech had applause up until Cruz hurt Trump supporters pussies cause he didn't slob on Trump's knob.  Which is funny, cause he didn't say anything anti-Trump either, just him speaking about protecting the constitution was enough to rile up the cunts.  Which says a lot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:11:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am never Trump, but I want him to win so I voted no.  He is probably better than hillary, but anyone who thinks they know what he will do is a fool.  His speech last night was good, but will he do what he says?  He tells the truth only if you caveat that he changes his mind or position hourly.
View Quote

Thats pretty much where I am at..

With Hilary, you pretty much know what is very likely to happen..amnesty, further attacks on our gun rights that will likely end in an AWB are the two big ones for

With Trump....These things may happen, but are unlikely to happen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#19]
The people Trump would nominate to positions in the gov't sound like they will be significantly better than the names you hear from the hillary side.

Just compare the VP picks for a start.

Trump released a list of SCOTUS choices, compare those to what hillary will nominate.

AG, Sec Def, Sec State, etc, etc.

Anyone that thinks there's not a difference between the two is retarded or a moby/shill.

ETA: Compare the convention speakers after this week as well.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frankly, I think Trump is himself quite evil. Unfortunately, we're stuck with the piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:14:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Id like to hear why they're in such a rush to ensure the next AWB is ushered into place. If you consider that "looking for a fight" than I suppose I am in a really round about way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Good to see us slowly marginalizing these idiots. I wish they'd out themselves with an explanation though.

With an attitude like that, I don't blame them for not lining up to be abused.  You are obviously looking for a fight, not a debate.

Id like to hear why they're in such a rush to ensure the next AWB is ushered into place. If you consider that "looking for a fight" than I suppose I am in a really round about way.

Right.  Because anyone that doesn't like Trump is in favor of an AWB.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:16:49 AM EDT
[#22]
127 Hildabeast tards so far on this forum.

Hard to believe.

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:52:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
127 Hildabeast tards so far on this forum.

Hard to believe.

View Quote

That poll does not mean that 127 people would rather have Hillary.   Just means someone other than trump, like Gary Johnson.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 7:52:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Wanting Trump to lose the election is the same thing as wanting Hillary to win. For a gun owner, that would be suicidal.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wanting Trump to lose the election is the same thing as wanting Hillary to win. For a gun owner, that would be suicidal.
View Quote

No, you are mistaken.   I want Johnson to win.   The question wasn't framed "Do you want Trump to lose to Hillary?"
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:41:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

With Hilary, you pretty much know what is very likely to happen..amnesty, further attacks on our gun rights that will likely end in an AWB are the two big ones for

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am never Trump, but I want him to win so I voted no.  He is probably better than hillary, but anyone who thinks they know what he will do is a fool.  His speech last night was good, but will he do what he says?  He tells the truth only if you caveat that he changes his mind or position hourly.

Saying that it's "very likely" to happen under Clinton is being polite.

It's her campaign platform.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:48:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Good to see us slowly marginalizing these idiots. I wish they'd out themselves with an explanation though.

With an attitude like that, I don't blame them for not lining up to be abused.  You are obviously looking for a fight, not a debate.

Nice reframing of the topic. I didn't ask anyone here anything about liking Trump. I do not like Trump and I've been quite clear my vote for him is more a vote against Hillary.

This thread is about if you want Trump to lose the general election. His platform is the GOP platform. A Trump loss is a GOP/conservative loss. While some may disagree on his conservative principles the fact remains he is now the poster child for the right's presidential campaign.

The only alternative is Hillary and the DNC's platform.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, you are mistaken.   I want Johnson to win.   The question wasn't framed "Do you want Trump to lose to Hillary?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So thats pretty much a vote for Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Trump will have me working for as long as I breathe, which is all I want anyway.

Hillary would try to label me as a criminal.

CASE CLOSED!
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:23:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

EXACTLY!!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Stephen Hawking has a better chance of breaking the world record for heaviest bench press.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Stephen Hawking has a better chance of breaking the world record for heaviest bench press.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right

They use it as an excuse to bash Trump and vote for

HILLERY

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Francisco_dAnconia

So,

WHY DO YOU ENABLE AND SUPPORT HER ERECTION---

View Quote

Is there something about Clinton which you know, and of which many of the rest of us are unaware?
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Trump is setting up SuperPAC's to defeat Kasich and Cruz in their next election

Surest way to throw the general election is to piss off conservatives and a popular governor in an essential swing state.

Before throwing stones at anyone here, perhaps you should ask why Trump doesnt want Trump to win the election

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#35]
NeverTrump
NeverHillary

Gary Johnson 2016

Trump=Hillary

Fuck them both.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:12:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm going to vote for him. He can't be worse than pure evil.
View Quote

we are down to the binary.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:19:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Anyone not supporting Trump is supporting an AWB.

Binary choice. No options.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:21:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:22:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:24:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#41]
I want him to win so he can finally become the progressive we knew he was all along. Then we can finally learn our fucking lesson about the silver tongued devil.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

A a vote for Hillary is two votes for Hillary and a vote for Trump is two votes against Hillary. If the dead, illegals, and felons vote in mass for the democrats as they have in the past not voting for president are votes for Hillary.

I'll counter your party protection with not voting for Trump is a vote for destroying our nation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well stated, sir.

A a vote for Hillary is two votes for Hillary and a vote for Trump is two votes against Hillary. If the dead, illegals, and felons vote in mass for the democrats as they have in the past not voting for president are votes for Hillary.

I'll counter your party protection with not voting for Trump is a vote for destroying our nation.

For people in red or blue states, it is not a support one or the other equation

It only matters in the swing states

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#44]
If Trump loses, the Republic is lost
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

It's the choice between a "giant douche" or a "turd sandwich".  

I would vote for Satan himself rather than Hillary.
View Quote

I prefer

Suck up shit though a straw or vote Trump

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
NeverTrumpNeverHillary

Gary Johnson 2016

Trump=Hillary

Fuck them both.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Do I want him to lose?  I dont really care.  Neither candidate is fit or trustworthy enough to be presidential.  But Iv already accepted the fact that this election is lost.  Best we get out of this election cycle is possibly sparking some political change through the alienated voters in both parties.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#48]
With President Trump we lose the nation , the party to a life long Democrat thug.     He will push the worst AWB through Republican controlled congress where Hillary can not..

Defeat Trump we can regain our party.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

With President Trump we lose the nation , the party to a life long Democrat thug.     He will push the worst AWB through Republican controlled congress where Hillary can not..

Defeat Trump we can regain our party.
View Quote
The Party was going to force Jeb on us.  When that didn't work they tried Rubio...

We lost the party at the highest level awhile ago, but then again the party isn't ours to lose, the party is a brand, and it's owned by the leadership. \

It's a mistake to think the party "belongs" to the voters.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Nice reframing of the topic. I didn't ask anyone here anything about liking Trump. I do not like Trump and I've been quite clear my vote for him is more a vote against Hillary.

This thread is about if you want Trump to lose the general election. His platform is the GOP platform. A Trump loss is a GOP/conservative loss. While some may disagree on his conservative principles the fact remains he is now the poster child for the right's presidential campaign.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

No, I get it.  You're bashing anyone that isn't all aboard the Trump Train and you're trying to bully people that disagree with you into voting for him despite their principles (a vote for anyone but Trump is a vote for Hillary).

By the way, I voted "no" in your poll.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top