Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

His die hard supporters should then also have permanent dunce hats affixed to their scalps.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, but if he does lose I want him to lose badly.  That way he will be discredited, and hopefully we can rebuild the party in such a way that dumbasses as Trump are never heard from again.

His die hard supporters should then also have permanent dunce hats affixed to their scalps.

Once they see that Trump won't be able to deliver on most of what he has promised they will probably voluntarily wear them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You should care.If she wins you bought your life membership for nothing.Cause this site will be GONE.because we will no longer have any guns to talk about..  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Id rather see Hillary lose but I dont really care either way at this point.
You should care.If she wins you bought your life membership for nothing.Cause this site will be GONE.because we will no longer have any guns to talk about..  

Wait, we talk about guns? Where do do that?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Poll Inbound

If you decide to answer yes I'd like to hear the explanation.

We've got 1 "yes" so far but with no explanation. It's either Choking Hazard or Hughafkjskf
View Quote

I don't want to see either one win. I'm not voting for either. Go ahead & rage or try to scare me with promises of the sky falling if Trump loses. I'm still not voting for him. It's pretty clear the RNC has lost touch and it's time they moved on to not existing anymore.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I voted yes.  I "want" Trump to loose because I dont believe he is an actual conservative or that he will do any of what he says.  That being said, I dont want Hillary in office, as she is the scum of the earth, thus I will likely hang my head low and push the button for the Orange Idiot.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:33:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obama couldn't confiscate guns after 20 dead children, Hilary certainly isn't going to confiscate guns.

Some people here need to understand there's a difference between wanting to do something, and having the capability to do it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No, but if he does lose I want him to lose badly.  That way he will be discredited, and hopefully we can rebuild the party in such a way that dumbasses as Trump are never heard from again.
View Quote

If that happens, the resulting GOP rebuild will not be what you think.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Obama couldn't confiscate guns after 20 dead children, Hilary certainly isn't going to confiscate guns.

Some people here need to understand there's a difference between wanting to do something, and having the capability to do it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GOP held congress. If the Democrats had held a majority they would have steam rolled gun owners.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Poll Inbound

We've got 1 "yes" so far but with no explanation. It's either Choking Hazard or Hughafkjskf
View Quote

OR some folks like to  fuck with polls and pick the answer that gives the pollsters the most heartburn.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you think it will look like?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anybody who wants Trump to lose should log out for good.
View Quote

THIS^

Some here want a dog shootin, door kickin, Austrailian style gun control so they can say;

told you so, told you so;

We should have all rallied around unelectable Ted.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm genuinely surprsied there's 24 people who want hillary to win. Probably 5 or so trolls, 5 or so agitators, so still another 10-12.

I hate trump, but I hate hillary more
View Quote

Poll is phrased terribly and I didn't see any stipulations about realistic outcomes. I don't want either Trump or Hillary. Fuck them both. If the question was "Would you rather Trump than Hillary?" then I suspect the answers would be different.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I honestly do, but not NEARLY as much as I want Hillary to lose.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Damn dude.  That's the purpose of this thread?  To draw out your political opposition and publicly mock/ostracize them and intimidate them into voting the way you want?  Christ.... If there was ever an indicator that I'm on the "right" side of this debate, this would be it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

22 "yes" to 201 "no".
Good to see us slowly marginalizing these idiots. I wish they'd out themselves with an explanation though.

Damn dude.  That's the purpose of this thread?  To draw out your political opposition and publicly mock/ostracize them and intimidate them into voting the way you want?  Christ.... If there was ever an indicator that I'm on the "right" side of this debate, this would be it.

You must hae missed the nuked thread where a member compiled a list of Trump supporters awhile back

ETA guess there was 2 threads on it, one was nuked This one was archived where a member wanted a list.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm extremely conflicted.

I so very, very much want to watch a Trump presidency.

I don't want to feel personally responsible for it.

Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
IBTP.

I am voting against hilldog.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yes

To Gary Johnson
View Quote

You know how I know you smoke weed?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone but Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:56:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You must hae missed the nuked thread where a member compiled a list of Trump supporters awhile back
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Good to see us slowly marginalizing these idiots. I wish they'd out themselves with an explanation though.

Ha.  yea I can see how that would get nuked.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump MIGHT sell out gun owners

Clinton WILL sell out gun owners.

If you are playing Russian roulette, do you pick the revolver that is fully loaded, or the one with one round loaded?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:58:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I want Hillary to lose.  Right now it wouldn't matter to me if the GOP was running the Antichrist himself...
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I desperately want Hillary to lose.  The problem with Trump is that  "vote for me because I suck less than the other candidate" is usually a losing strategy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#24]
As of this post there are at least 44 people on this board who no longer want the right to own firearms...
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#25]
No, I want him to win, then have a stroke the day after being sworn in so pence can save us. That's pretty much the only good alternative at this point unless you like awbs, single payer, fascism, etc.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

OR some folks like to  fuck with polls and pick the answer that gives the pollsters the most heartburn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poll Inbound

I'm not above rustling some trumpkin jimmies.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mitt (in a landslide) Romney, Lindsey (Grahamnesty) Graham, John (destroy the CMP guns) McCain, etc. will regroup and root out any remaining conservatives in the party. They will then regurgitate a Bush or Christie, like they intended this year.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#28]
I've liked Trump all along.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Poll Inbound

No heartburn here. My ambi Mega Maten receiver set came in today.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm voting for Supreme Court nominees.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Meh. Enjoy taking the high road as your army gets routed from the battlefield.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:10:41 PM EDT
[#32]
You don't have to be from NYC to see that Hillary is so.............................................................................................bad!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm extremely conflicted.

I so very, very much want to watch a Trump presidency.

I don't want to feel personally responsible for it.

Hmmmm.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Some people just want to watch the world burn.  Others think that we are past the point of being able to fix things, and want to get the party started before they get too old to fight.  Regardless of motivation, if you are a conservative or libertarian and want Hillary to win, you wishing to hasten the demise of America.  If you want Hillary to win because you think it's good for the country, then you are a fucking commie, so fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't want to murdered in my sleep...   So....  I'm hoping Hillary loses.

Why would I want millions of people to be killed by their own government?  That's just stupid.

Hillary is a genocidal maniac.  I would compare her to Adolph Hitler, but that would be an insult to Adolph Hitler.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Mitt (in a landslide) Romney, Lindsey (Grahamnesty) Graham, John (destroy the CMP guns) McCain, etc. will regroup and root out any remaining conservatives in the party. They will then regurgitate a Bush or Christie, like they intended this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And all the self described super conservatives will rejoice.

If only Trump were as conservative as Romney we could have #nevertrump support.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am never Trump, but I want him to win so I voted no.  He is probably better than hillary, but anyone who thinks they know what he will do is a fool.  His speech last night was good, but will he do what he says?  He tells the truth only if you caveat that he changes his mind or position hourly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I am never Trump, but I want him to win so I voted no.  He is probably better than hillary, but anyone who thinks they know what he will do is a fool.  His speech last night was good, but will he do what he says?  He tells the truth only if you caveat that he changes his mind or position hourly.

I would much rather someone change their mind or position hourly due in no small part, listening to the people they should be listening to. There is no all knowing President or Presidential Candidate. Never will be. I will never vote for Hillary.

Quoted:
Three words:

SUPREME COURT NOMINEES

If hrc gets elected, you can kiss freedom as you know it goodbye.

This.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anybody who wants Trump to lose should log out for good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Good news! Roughly only 3% of the population is mentally challenged. Scientific Study

Bad news! We're at 10.2% here on Arfcom
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#40]
The 53 traitors need to go strangle themselves with Hillary's meat curtains.

Edited to increase to traitor number
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:25:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Good news! Roughly only 3% of the population is mentally challenged. Scientific Study

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#42]
No idea. I don't get caught up with the hoopla until we get close to the election. Two obvious sociopaths running for president sucks.  In September or October I'll buckle down and do my research and make a decision. Based on what I haven't been able to block out so far I am thinking about writing someone else in.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes, I want HRC to take over and turn the USSC 5/4, 6/3. 7/2 so they can start a full on gut of the constitution.
I want her to go full on tax and spend, along with confiscation of wealth and then redistribution.

As I have said a dozen times before the debt can never be paid off. Even if we balanced the budget today and
kept it balanced from this day forth, and then raised an additional one hundred billion a year from increased taxes
it would take almost two hundred years to pay it off. One hundred years just to pay off what the POS in charged
signed into law in just the last several years. Think about that one people! This nation is so divided that there is
no way to get enough like minded people elected in order to get a super majority in both houses in order to do what
needs to be done to right this nation.

I no longer see the point in kicking the can down the road, which is what  the RINO's have been doing for decades.
We should have the decency to put America down with a quick clean kill as she does not deserve what she
has been getting. There is no turning the tide as we are to far gone. Let's just get it over with.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

I blame the 13ers!
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The party will be homogeneous?
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:27:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Three words:

SUPREME COURT NOMINEES

If hrc gets elected, you can kiss freedom as you know it goodbye.
View Quote

So far the best reason to vote trump.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:27:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

22 "yes" to 201 "no".

What the fuck are you talking about "high road"?

I was merely pointing something out.  He was saying his side was better because you were trying to out people one way or another and I pointed out that his side does the same thing.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

ETA guess there was 2 threads on it, one was nuked This one was archived where a member wanted a list.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Well, I compiled a list of hard core #neverTrumper's

It's called the ignore list here.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#49]
I want him to win

...but i hope my state he has the same 24 point lead Romney had so i dont have to vote for him

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#50]
I am still hoping for a giant meteor.  

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top