Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Posted: 7/22/2016 2:20:55 PM EDT
Poll Inbound

If you decide to answer yes I'd like to hear the explanation.

We've got 1 "yes" so far but with no explanation. It's either Choking Hazard or Hughafkjskf
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTP.

I am voting against hilldog.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody who wants Trump to lose should log out for good.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#4]
A certain member might

or is he on the

as for me...

I am on the trump train
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Well lets see where our NeverTrump crowd is at.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Only one asshole so far.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Id rather see Hillary lose but I dont really care either way at this point.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:30:21 PM EDT
[#8]
39 Are in their right mind.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#9]
The "yes" votes are climbing but with no explanation, likely out of fear of backlash.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#10]
So far, 4 people are either trolling, or are retarded.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:33:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I am never Trump, but I want him to win so I voted no.  He is probably better than hillary, but anyone who thinks they know what he will do is a fool.  His speech last night was good, but will he do what he says?  He tells the truth only if you caveat that he changes his mind or position hourly.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Id rather see Hillary lose but I dont really care either way at this point.
View Quote
You should care.If she wins you bought your life membership for nothing.Cause this site will be GONE.because we will no longer have any guns to talk about..

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Three words:

SUPREME COURT NOMINEES

If hrc gets elected, you can kiss freedom as you know it goodbye.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes

To Gary Johnson
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:37:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Only one asshole so far.
View Quote

Now it's seven.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#16]
He's really a liberal don't ya know? So voting for him is like voting for Hillary. so you might as well go ahead and vote for Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Trump is a total Douche bag......

yet still infinitely better than the pure, unadulterated evil of the old dyke.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am never Trump, but I want him to win so I voted no.  He is probably better than hillary, but anyone who thinks they know what he will do is a fool.  His speech last night was good, but will he do what he says?  He tells the truth only if you caveat that he changes his mind or position hourly.
View Quote

Of course not, but what most people with more than 2 firing brain cells do know is that there is no way, I mean NO FUCKING WAY, he will be worse than Hildacunt or any worse than what we've had for the last 8 years.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The "yes" votes are climbing but with no explanation, likely out of fear of backlash.

View Quote

Well, I voted "yes," because I don't want him to win.  I'd rather it be him than Clinton, but that was not what was asked.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Up to 7, still no explanations though.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well, I voted "yes," because I don't want him to win.  I'd rather it be him than Clinton, but that was not what was asked.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop, you're fucking mah poll up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might wanna refresh every now and again.  It was 9 when I posted my explanation.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:42:09 PM EDT
[#23]
At this point, anyone voting against Trump for fear of falling off their high horse is an enemy to freedom, myself, and my way of life.  Hillary plans to attack white dudes like me.  You can go to Canada with every traitor since the revolutionary war.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Might wanna refresh every now and again.  It was 9 when I posted my explanation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how fast it's climbing. I'm not shocked.

Give me Cruz or Give me an Assault Weapons Ban is clearly their mantra.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:43:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

yet still infinitely potentially marginally better than the pure, unadulterated evil of the old dyke.
View Quote

Fify
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:44:05 PM EDT
[#26]
I'll bite on the suspected Troll thread

I want to see clinton lose, but she won't.  I voted yes because there's no reference frame; I'd like to see Trump lose, but not have Clinton take the throne.  Since the question is phrased only about Trump, then I'm going to answer only about trump.

I'm excited to see trump lose in November because all the Trumpsters will have to own the fact that nobody liked their candidate.  They'll be crying just like the cruzers that theyve been making fun of for months.  A little just deserts that I'm looking forward to, but really we'll all have lost.  Sucks to suck

If by some chance he does win, it'll also be fun to watch his supporters backpedal on the actions atrocious actions of their messiah.  Either that, or they'll excuse him and line up behind their god for his progressive agenda.  Again, we'll all lose at his hands.  At least it'll be an R boot crushing us rather than a D.

If my some miracle the guy is a good president, I'll guess I'll eat my hat.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
At this point, anyone voting against Trump for fear of falling off their high horse is an enemy to freedom, myself, and my way of life.  Hillary plans to attack white dudes like me.  You can go to Canada with every traitor since the revolutionary war.
View Quote

I was strangely ok when I read about the treatment Tories received.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:45:02 PM EDT
[#28]
ten percent of GD is literally retarded.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:46:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fify
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yet still infinitely potentially marginally better than the pure, unadulterated evil of the old dyke.

Fify

Lol +1.  
There is very little evidence that Trump is much better than Clinton.  In fact, there's a lot of evidence that he agrees with most of her policies.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
As a Trump supporter, I'll take that. Let me shake your hand...now get in line.

The enemy is that <---way. Let's get em.

Why is that a problem for people wanting to defeat a common enemy?

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Yes, it would sweet for him to lose to Johnson. Not that I'm in love with Johnson (lol) but to break out of the 2 party system. Yes it's dumb and won't happen.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'll bite on the suspected Troll thread

I want to see clinton lose, but she won't.  I voted yes because there's no reference frame; I'd like to see Trump lose, but not have Clinton take the throne.  Since the question is phrased only about Trump, then I'm going to answer only about trump.

I'm excited to see trump lose in November because all the Trumpsters will have to own the fact that nobody liked their candidate.  They'll be crying just like the cruzers that theyve been making fun of for months.  A little just deserts that I'm looking forward to, but really we'll all have lost.  Sucks to suck

If by some chance he does win, it'll also be fun to watch his supporters backpedal on the actions atrocious actions of their messiah.  Either that, or they'll excuse him and line up behind their god for his progressive agenda.  Again, we'll all lose at his hands.  At least it'll be an R boot crushing us rather than a D.

If my some miracle the guy is a good president, I'll guess I'll eat my hat.
View Quote

How much more of a defined reference frame is required?

The GOP has nominated Trump.
The DNC will be nominating Clinton.

This IS a two party race whether our resident man-children want to admit it or not. Hillary wins; Trump loses. Trump wins, Hillary loses.

The only wild card is Giant Meteor.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Yes I want him to lose, as there is no value proposition for me if he wins.

I don't trust him to limit the size of government, and decrease government spending.
I don't trust him to do anything beneficial for my gun rights.
I don't trust him to do anything that makes tactical sense to stem the flow of illegal immigrants.

He's a white label of Hilary Clinton.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

You are right we do not know what Trump will do.......however we DO know what Hillary will do.....

she cannot be allowed to pick 4-5 SC justices...This country will be fucked forever if that happens.

#neverhillary, It's our only chance.

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I am voting against hilldog.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

And sell their guns.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Of course not, but what most people with more than 2 firing brain cells do know is that there is no way, I mean NO FUCKING WAY, he will be worse than Hildacunt or any worse than what we've had for the last 8 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

We hopefully see what he does.  If an event happens and he decides to ban guns, he has a better chance of getting it done than hillary because he won't be as opposed being our guy.  You can say that won't happen, but what are his core principles?  The constitution?  He doesn't even care.  The ten commandments?  He doesn't even care.  Looking out for the little guy?  Sure unless he can make money going bankrupt.  America being great?  You can Tarrif every import and some people may benefit while others will be worse off.

I don't think you can predict how this will go when he has no core values.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#40]
If Trump loses, we all get the Hillary train:

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#41]
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Good to see us slowly marginalizing these idiots. I wish they'd out themselves with an explanation though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Straw man.  It's not that we mind less-than ideal candidates to beat awful ones, its just that in this election we've nominated a guy who is basically a male version of clinton to go against clinton.  The guy doesnt care about the constitution, civil liberties, or even America.  He's a con man that is after power and we'll all be left high and dry by him.  I understand that you believe he's going to be great, but there's not much evidence for it.  I really hope you're right, but I'm not voting for him.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I will take scary unknown vs the very scary known.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
That number is up to 24

Link Posted: 7/22/2016 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#45]
No, but if he does lose I want him to lose badly.  That way he will be discredited, and hopefully we can rebuild the party in such a way that dumbasses as Trump are never heard from again.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Straw man.  It's not that we mind less-than ideal candidates to beat awful ones, its just that in this election we've nominated a guy who is basically a male version of clinton to go against clinton.  The guy doesnt care about the constitution, civil liberties, or even America.  He's a con man that is after power and we'll all be left high and dry by him.  I understand that you believe he's going to be great, but there's not much evidence for it.  I really hope you're right, but I'm not voting for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+Fucking 1
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm genuinely surprsied there's 24 people who want hillary to win. Probably 5 or so trolls, 5 or so agitators, so still another 10-12.

I hate trump, but I hate hillary more
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
22 "yes" to 201 "no".

Good to see us slowly marginalizing these idiots. I wish they'd out themselves with an explanation though.
View Quote

Damn dude.  That's the purpose of this thread?  To draw out your political opposition and publicly mock/ostracize them and intimidate them into voting the way you want?  Christ.... If there was ever an indicator that I'm on the "right" side of this debate, this would be it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:03:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No, but if he does lose I want him to lose badly.  That way he will be discredited, and hopefully we can rebuild the party in such a way that dumbasses as Trump are never heard from again.
View Quote

His die hard supporters should then also have permanent dunce hats affixed to their scalps.
Link Posted: 7/22/2016 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

His die hard supporters should then also have permanent dunce hats affixed to their scalps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like this idea
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top