BCM
User Panel

Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL. Have you even paying attention to anything but this thread?

Hillary should get a great bump after Bernie supporters burn the convention down.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used the wrong word, oh well.

Here I can post links to bullshit too.

http://yournewswire.com/wikileaks-ted-cruzs-fathers-link-to-jfk-assassination-confirmed/

So, if the links to Cruz's father and JFK are bullshit, what does that make Trump?

Don't bother, we already know

The winner!

Cant disagree there.  Lying paid off for some I guess.

However, he limped into the convention with more people voting against them than for him, he is still within margin of error with Hillary in all polls done when candidates usually get a "convention bounce" and he has done nothing since but attempt to further divide the party.

I doubt you'll be calling him "winner" for very long.  Unless you are talking about his collusion with Bill before he entered the race then Yes, he is a winner

Hillary should get a great bump after Bernie supporters burn the convention down.

I suppose we'll see but it has to be comforting to know that even after the RNC convention he is running neck and neck with someone that the FBI Director described as extremely careless with classified information that could damage the United States

Link Posted: 7/24/2016 5:45:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I suppose we'll see but it has to be comforting to know that even after the RNC convention he is running neck and neck with someone that the FBI Director described as extremely careless with classified information that could damage the United States

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, if the links to Cruz's father and JFK are bullshit, what does that make Trump?

Don't bother, we already know

The winner!

Cant disagree there.  Lying paid off for some I guess.

However, he limped into the convention with more people voting against them than for him, he is still within margin of error with Hillary in all polls done when candidates usually get a "convention bounce" and he has done nothing since but attempt to further divide the party.

I doubt you'll be calling him "winner" for very long.  Unless you are talking about his collusion with Bill before he entered the race then Yes, he is a winner

Meh

He's pacing her before he runs over her...

Watch...

Besides, everything that came out about her today, he ought to take a nap along side the road...

Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top