BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 30
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fuck PSA. They did the same thing to us in CT, if they don't want your money, don't give it to them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you guys need from us out of Staters?

Support.  Donate to Comm2A and NRA-ILA.  Write emails([email protected]) and call the Governors office(617-725-4005).

Encourage online retailers to not shut us off.  We are still allowed to get parts, but places like PSA and Aero Precision have denied shipping to MA since Wednesday.  Places like Weapon Outfitters and Ranier Arms have been good to us.

Donations made.
LaRue did the same thing in NY.
Will make phone calls.

Thank you.

Fuck PSA. They did the same thing to us in CT, if they don't want your money, don't give it to them.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the musket march idea. Get a large amount of people together with real muskets and BP revolvers with real live ammo ready to load. Then let it be known that you want things to change. If they don't listen, next time you're bringing your "modern muskets."

IANAL, but it appears this may be legal as long as you don't load them. Heck a force of a couple thousand with functional blackpowder weaponry could really scare the freedom haters. Even with the primitive tech, that mob would outgun most of the local state forces. They might be shitty muskets and single action revolvers but they're still guns. Would you want to piss off a guy with a .58 caliber lead launcher?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:42:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Your avatar sir, what about using bows and arrows ?  If 600 were carrying those fearsome "over-powered" compound bows ... with quivers filled with fiercely sharp broadheads ...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quite frankly we're fucked.If we do an armed march they'll declare it insurrection. If we flee, they're going to try this shit federally soon enough anyway. Peaceful protest they don't care about, and at best a couple friendly politicians play lip service to. I like the spirit of your idea but it'll be spun to fit their narrative after it's been suppressed. I don't have any good ideas to hope to fix this that don't end in civil war and that should scare the shit out of all of us.

Your avatar sir, what about using bows and arrows ?  If 600 were carrying those fearsome "over-powered" compound bows ... with quivers filled with fiercely sharp broadheads ...

Is LaRue still selling to MA felons?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:47:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just need to get me a musket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I imagine it would have to approach a battalion sized element in order to have sufficient marchers and associated potential firepower to ensure that,  in the event of escalation by the other, the MAD threshold had been reached that would be necessary to ensure something like that remained peaceful.  

So the next question is, would it be conceivable that 600 people in Massachusetts would be willing to take the risk required to muster and conduct such a march?

If a major org like the NRA got behind such a rally, you'd have people flying in nation-wide.  But I'm pretty sure, loaded or unloaded, slinging a rifle across your chest is illegal...so they probably wouldn't make such a call.  

But a massive protest bearing arms is EXACTLY what is needed here....something that LE and NG couldn't handle without triggering the start of a civil war.   Like I said earlier, traditional tactics can't be used when the crowd is more heavily armed and PEACEFUL than those attempting to break it up and/or arrest people.  I agree with needing masks.

-Emt1581

I would think everyone carrying muskets in such a march would be a powerful symbolic event. Legal and ominous

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IwJHnEX_jhE/Seual_5l6dI/AAAAAAAAA3g/3RbH76fWPD4/s320/P1030170.JPG

Just need to get me a musket.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:48:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Has anyone mentioned protests at Healy and Bakers' houses yet? An angry mob out front while trying to eat supper might drive home that they fucked up without zealous suppression.
View Quote
You'll be arrested for the MA equivalent of disorderly conduct.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I like the musket march idea. Get a large amount of people together with real muskets and BP revolvers with real live ammo ready to load. Then let it be known that you want things to change. If they don't listen, next time you're bringing your "modern muskets."

IANAL, but it appears this may be legal as long as you don't load them. Heck a force of a couple thousand with functional blackpowder weaponry could really scare the freedom haters. Even with the primitive tech, that mob would outgun most of the local state forces. They might be shitty muskets and single action revolvers but they're still guns. Would you want to piss off a guy with a .58 caliber lead launcher?
View Quote
BP use will be twisted and used as an example why we don't need more modern firearms for self defense. "See, you have a single shot musket! You can still own guns, hunt, and even defend your house!"

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:53:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Funny you say that as I have spent more for Boston lawyers than any industry partner on this board.  And I'm still waiting on Massachusett's gun owners to pass the hat.  [/b]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quite frankly we're fucked.If we do an armed march they'll declare it insurrection. If we flee, they're going to try this shit federally soon enough anyway. Peaceful protest they don't care about, and at best a couple friendly politicians play lip service to. I like the spirit of your idea but it'll be spun to fit their narrative after it's been suppressed. I don't have any good ideas to hope to fix this that don't end in civil war and that should scare the shit out of all of us.

Funny you say that as I have spent more for Boston lawyers than any industry partner on this board.  And I'm still waiting on Massachusett's gun owners to pass the hat.  [/b]

Anything AR15 related you WILL get my business from now on. Going to place an order for some miscellaneous stuff today.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Funny you say that as I have spent more for Boston lawyers than any industry partner on this board.  And I'm still waiting on Massachusett's gun owners to pass the hat.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny you say that as I have spent more for Boston lawyers than any industry partner on this board.  And I'm still waiting on Massachusett's gun owners to pass the hat.  

What did the AG threaten you with, exactly?  And what were the implied penalties?

I'm curious as to what her leverage is, exactly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:48:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have been less than impressed with MA when I visited.  I went up there for a service rifle match a few years ago, and had someone harass me for open carrying my M9.  While in a Marine Corps uniform.  
At a shooting range. Fucking tards.

*ETA Present company presumably excluded, of course.

*ETA2  Do you really think if there was an organized, fall in formation style protest on Lexington Green of all places, with 100 dudes slinging ARs, that the local police would want to fuck that even with the neighboring city's dick?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there enough Massachusetts men with "assault rifles" to muster on Lexington Green in an orderly fashion for a protest? Figure 100 ought to be a good number to start. It could be on a weekend since they surely have jobs. Carrying their rifles of course.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Good luck OC'ing a gun here.

I have been less than impressed with MA when I visited.  I went up there for a service rifle match a few years ago, and had someone harass me for open carrying my M9.  While in a Marine Corps uniform.  
At a shooting range. Fucking tards.

*ETA Present company presumably excluded, of course.

*ETA2  Do you really think if there was an organized, fall in formation style protest on Lexington Green of all places, with 100 dudes slinging ARs, that the local police would want to fuck that even with the neighboring city's dick?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they called out the national guard on such a protest.   Lexington is about as passionately anti-gun as it gets, even in MA.   It may have been the birthplace of freedom, but human civilization started in Africa and look how far they've gotten.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:21:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Amazing how times have changed.....

Now Massachusetts is the spirit of the East Germany.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quite a few.  A lot of young folks, 20-30 year olds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judging from the protest, how many people do you think would be capable of walking 11 miles that were protesting?

The gears in my head are turning, and it involves trying to get enough people to turn out for a march, openly carrying arms, that musters on Lexington Green and marches to Breed's Hill (the Battle of Bunker Hill monument) that the powers that be are hesitant to attempt to stop it.

Quite a few.  A lot of young folks, 20-30 year olds.

I would definitely attend. I can't carry in MA, but I could muster a Western NH Regiment to come down and march, for sure.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I would think everyone carrying muskets in such a march would be a powerful symbolic event. Legal and ominous
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IwJHnEX_jhE/Seual_5l6dI/AAAAAAAAA3g/3RbH76fWPD4/s320/P1030170.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I imagine it would have to approach a battalion sized element in order to have sufficient marchers and associated potential firepower to ensure that,  in the event of escalation by the other, the MAD threshold had been reached that would be necessary to ensure something like that remained peaceful.  

So the next question is, would it be conceivable that 600 people in Massachusetts would be willing to take the risk required to muster and conduct such a march?

If a major org like the NRA got behind such a rally, you'd have people flying in nation-wide.  But I'm pretty sure, loaded or unloaded, slinging a rifle across your chest is illegal...so they probably wouldn't make such a call.  

But a massive protest bearing arms is EXACTLY what is needed here....something that LE and NG couldn't handle without triggering the start of a civil war.   Like I said earlier, traditional tactics can't be used when the crowd is more heavily armed and PEACEFUL than those attempting to break it up and/or arrest people.  I agree with needing masks.

-Emt1581

I could use an excuse to own a good quality reproduction musket.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

God, I pray that woman dies an agonizing, horrible death....
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Unconfirmed reports of Gloucester cops showing up at a local range and checking to see what folks have in their cars.
View Quote

I'm confused, didn't they allow you to keep your ARs but you simply can not sell or buy any?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

A perfect storm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unconfirmed reports of Gloucester cops showing up at a local range and checking to see what folks have in their cars.

A perfect storm.

Yep!
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely sickening and disgusting JBT's ...You Betcha
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Under what premise?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:16:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Anything AR15 related you WILL get my business from now on. Going to place an order for some miscellaneous stuff today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1, was getting ready to buy a BA barrel, which are very good, but going LaRue
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Under what premise?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Under what premise?

We don'tneednostinkin4thamendment is my guess.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just following orders.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

If true that is seriously fucked.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:54:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Under what premise?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Under what premise?

Protecting their precious fucking dental plan.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

PRIVATE PROPERTY?

COME BACK WITH A WARRANT?

FILE A COMPLAINT
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Any updates on this one?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

How in the blue fuck does this idiot woman's declaration translate into what you may or may not have in your car?

Any cop that goes along on such a fishing trip deserves to be thrown overboard.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Transporting firearms in unlocked cases.  Which is illegal in MA.  But very rarely enforced, let alone checked for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Under what premise?

Transporting firearms in unlocked cases.  Which is illegal in MA.  But very rarely enforced, let alone checked for.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:45:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm confused, didn't they allow you to keep your ARs but you simply can not sell or buy any?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her ruling made the sale, and possession, of all semi-autos illegal.  She just stated no action would be taken on people who already were owners.....yet!

If you have an "assault weapon" clone that was not made before 1994 , that gun is a felonious possession.
The sale, transfer, or possession of an “Assault weapon,” as defined in Section 121, is unlawful pursuant to G.L. c. 140, §§ 128 and 131M.

The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.

Here is what Jim Wallace of GOAL (Massachusett's gun rights organization) said to the Herald (local paper):

What I basically said was that our phones were blowing up with questions about complying with the new law.

One of the many questions was, "Is it OK to bring my semi-autos to the range?"

Our response has been. "We simply don’t know because the AG has already declared you to be a felon."

It is not a stretch that an unfriendly chief or DA could easily use that against you. Lets say you get pulled over on the way for something minor and you have a newly declared "illegal" gun in the car, we simply don’t know what could happen.

For example, the chief in a gun-unfriendly town like Lowell might say, "Give up your license or we will prosecute you for illegal possession of an assault weapon."

Or worse, if the violation (or whatever you want to call it) got to an eager DA, they could now hold a ten-year felony over your head. That is how insidious this thing is, we simply don’t know.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Her ruling made the sale, and possession, of all semi-autos illegal.  She just stated no action would be taken on people who already were owners.....yet!

If you have an "assault weapon" clone that was not made before 1994 , that gun is a felonious possession.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The sale, transfer, or possession of an “Assault weapon,” as defined in Section 121, is unlawful pursuant to G.L. c. 140, §§ 128 and 131M.

The AGO reserves the right to alter or amend this guidance.

So basically the AG created a new type of criminal in America:  The for-now-unindicted felon.  And she specifically did it to gun owners first.  Interesting.  Does she plan to open a gulag for people convicted of hate speech?

This is how you turn your political opponents into not just criminals, but "enemies of the state" like they did in the USSR.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 4:54:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:01:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's a dictatorship, anything she wants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:That's the million dollar question.  What's next?  It really is a pandora's box she has opened.  And that is what I have told to uninformed, non gun owners.  Could be gay rights, could be abortion, could be free speach.

In my world, the AG works for the Governor.  I guess in politics, the AG works for the governor on paper only, and as an independently elected official can tell him to fuck off.

Because I don't know why the Governor hasn't told her to rescind this interpretation/guidance/wtf.  Unless he's OK with it.  I don't know the guy, but I would imagine to become a Governor of Massachusetts you'd have to be pretty liberal even if you are a "Republican."
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Donations made.

Will make phone calls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you guys need from us out of Staters?

Support.  Donate to Comm2A and NRA-ILA.  Write emails([email protected]) and call the Governors office(617-725-4005).

Encourage online retailers to not shut us off.  We are still allowed to get parts, but places like PSA and Aero Precision have denied shipping to MA since Wednesday.  Places like Weapon Outfitters and Ranier Arms have been good to us.

Donations made.

Will make phone calls.

Not surprisingly - the Governors office hasn't answered the phone all day long.

Hang up - Redial

Hang up - Redial

Hang up - Redial

Hang up - Redial

Hang up - Redial

Etc.

Will start again tomorrow.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Under what premise?

What's rules for motorcycles and trucks without cabs?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's the million dollar question.  What's next?  It really is a pandora's box she has opened.  And that is what I have told to uninformed, non gun owners.  Could be gay rights, could be abortion, could be free speach.
View Quote

What would happen if a republican AG were to "interpret" the voter registration laws to mean that a registration "fee" is not a poll tax so a $200.00 fee will apply to all new voter registrations between now and November?

Would the Governor sit back and accept that too?
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Any unarmed people are slaves, or are subject to slavery at any given moment. If the guns are taken out of the hands of the people and only the pigs have guns, then it's off to the concentration camps, the gas chambers, or whatever the fascists in America come up with. One of the democratic rights of the United States, the Second Amendment to the Constitution, gives the people the right to bear arms. However, there is a greater right; the right of human dignity that gives all men the right to defend themselves.
View Quote

Huey P Newton

It's too bad Mulford and Reagan had to reinterpret the Second Amendment.for the children,because they were scared of  people doing something 100% lawful.

Republicans in California supported increased gun control. Reagan was present when the protesters arrived and later commented that he saw "no reason why on the street today a citizen should be carrying loaded weapons" and that guns were a " ridiculous way to solve problems that have to be solved among people of good will." In a later press conference, Reagan added that the Mulford Act "would work no hardship on the honest citizen."
View Quote

Point is,bad laws and bad law enforcement are never good things. There are idiots on here who scream about BLM should be labeled a terrorist group without understanding 2 minor issues: for many people in a number of states now,their greatest risk of loss of liberty comes from interaction with a #bluelifethatmatters rather than any black guy or Muslim but more to the point,every law that comes into being can be used against you too. This is what  liberals cheering it don't understand about why what Healey is doing is so onerous: just how many laws can be reinterpreted to ban almost anything and fuck with almost anybody.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

What would happen if a republican AG were to "interpret" the voter registration laws to mean that a registration "fee" is not a poll tax so a $200.00 fee will apply to all new voter registrations between now and November?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the million dollar question.  What's next?  It really is a pandora's box she has opened.  And that is what I have told to uninformed, non gun owners.  Could be gay rights, could be abortion, could be free speach.

that's a good analogy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

that's a good analogy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's a good analogy.

I tried calling all day today to ask them - but they wouldn't answer the phone.
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

...and wearing plate carriers.  

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
In my world, the AG works for the Governor.  I guess in politics, the AG works for the governor on paper only, and as an independently elected official can tell him to fuck off.

Because I don't know why the Governor hasn't told her to rescind this interpretation/guidance/wtf.  Unless he's OK with it.  I don't know the guy, but I would imagine to become a Governor of Massachusetts you'd have to be pretty liberal even if you are a "Republican."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:That's the million dollar question.  What's next?  It really is a pandora's box she has opened.  And that is what I have told to uninformed, non gun owners.  Could be gay rights, could be abortion, could be free speach.

In Florida the AG is an elected position and works independently of the Governor.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

-Emt1581
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Emt1581

-Emt1581

I bet we could get a killer discount arranged for both items for those signed up to march.
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top