[#1]
Meeting with legislators now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

The AG needs to be removed from office!!!

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Her edict has no teeth and she knows it  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, on Wednesday morning the AG announces the new policy and dealers believe that they have until the end of the day to stop selling.

Of course, sales blow through the roof and now Healey wants a take-back of every rifle sold that day, along with punishing the dealers.

http://commonwealthmagazine.org/guns/healey-triggers-gun-buying-frenzy/

Healey triggers gun-buying frenzy

2,500 assault weapons sold in one day in defiance of AG’s order

Jack Sullivan Jul 21, 2016

A GUN-BUYING FRENZY that resulted in 2,500 assault weapons being purchased Wednesday – one-fourth the total sold all of last year – has forced Attorney General Maura Healey into threatening dealers with criminal penalties and the loss of their licenses for trying to beat her crackdown on the rifles.

According to data from the state Firearms Records Bureau, gun enthusiasts bought 2,549 rifles on Wednesday, the same day Healey announced that her office would rigidly enforce a 1998 law that prohibits the sale of specific semi-automatic guns such as AK-47s and AR-15s, as well as "copies or duplicates of the weapons.” By contrast, 132 of the guns were sold on Tuesday and just 51 on Monday. About 10,000 of the guns were sold in 2015.

The purchases were in defiance of an order issued by Healey that none of the guns could be sold in Massachusetts after Tuesday. Now Healey, whose intent was to get rid of the weapons, finds herself in the awkward position of trying to undo a run on what she has called "weapons of war” after they’ve already been sold.

While Healey’s office remained silent on what would happen to those who bought the guns Wednesday, her spokeswoman said dealers could face criminal or civil sanctions for the sales. The statute calls for up to two years in jail for selling the banned guns.

The key issue is when Healey’s order took effect. In a directive made to the state’s 350 gun dealers on Tuesday she ordered them to cease selling the weapons "immediately.” At her press conference announcing the directive on Wednesday, she said none of the weapons could be sold after Tuesday. Her spokeswoman, however, said on Thursday that the attorney general’s directive took effect at the time of her announcement, presumably on Wednesday. (Healey also wrote about her new policy in an op-ed in the Boston Globe that appeared online on Tuesday and ran in the Wednesday paper.)

Healey said she was stepping up because of the scores of spree shootings that have killed dozens of people around the country. Surrounded by clergy, victims’ families, police chiefs, and prosecutors, she made the passionate plea to rid the state of the assault weapons like those used in the slaughter of 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Connecticut, 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, and the killings of five Dallas police officers and three more in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Healey claims gun manufacturers make minor or cosmetic changes to the guns while maintaining the same functions and then market them as "Massachusetts compliant.” She said the directive was not a new rule or even a change but just an enforcement of the 18-year-old statute that she says has been abused by manufacturers.

"The gun industry doesn’t get to decide what’s compliant,” she said when making her announcement. "We do.”

She said people who purchased the rifles prior to her order would be able to keep them and no dealers would be prosecuted if they sold them before then.

Christopher Pinto, president of the advocacy group Massachusetts Gun Rights, Inc., of Worcester, claimed he bought an AR-15 for his wife on Wednesday to beat Healey’s directive and insisted he intends to keep it.

"What is she going to do, come to my house and get it?" asked Pinto, who was in Cleveland as a delegate at the Republican National Convention.

A group of gun owners gathered at the State House Thursday evening to protest Healey’s action, with another rally planned on Saturday when the Legislature is in session. Many said Healey’s decision was not an enforcement of the law but rather stemmed from her interpretation based on what they say is her anti-gun stance. Most in attendance said they own the types of rifles Healey says are illegal. Even though she said she won’t take action against those who bought them before Wednesday, the protesters said they were concerned she could change her mind and arbitrarily confiscate their weapons in the future.

"The system is set up to debate and we can have due process,” said Archie Taylor, 45, of Dracut. "It’s not anybody’s right to tell us what we can protect ourselves with. Police and other law enforcement officials can have these guns but a private citizen can’t? Everyone is human, everyone is fallible. What makes them any more special than us?”

http://commonwealthmagazine.org/guns/healey-backs-down-on-threat/

ATTORNEY GENERAL MAURA HEALEY decided to allow those who bought nearly 2,300 assault weapons in Massachusetts to keep their new guns even though they were purchased after she ordered the sales stopped. But Healey has not backed away from her threat to levy criminal or civil sanctions against dealers who sold one of the banned assault weapons in defiance of her declaration that the "copycat” semi-automatic rifles are illegal under a 1998 state law.

"Our enforcement notice on Wednesday was very clear that it was effective immediately,” Jillian Fennimore, a spokeswoman for Healey, said in a statement. "Gun dealers and manufacturers in Massachusetts are now on notice and our office will be watching for illegal sales of these copycat assault weapons. In light of the fact that many people apparently acted in the belief that they had until the end of the day on Wednesday to buy these weapons, our office will not take enforcement action under state law with regard to any transactions made by individual purchasers acting in good faith that were finalized on Wednesday, July 20.”

Sell another 2300 and include 1000 rounds of ammo and mags for each and I wonder what they'd say...
Her edict has no teeth and she knows it  

Sooner or later we're going to have to call their bluff.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These are toaday

<a href="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/djsmiles828/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104115_zpsoe98czzi.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/djsmiles828/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104115_zpsoe98czzi.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/djsmiles828/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104119_zps5umrpvf0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/djsmiles828/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104119_zps5umrpvf0.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/djsmiles828/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104123_zpszwnivsqg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/djsmiles828/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104123_zpszwnivsqg.jpg</a>
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can they impeach the AG?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These are toaday

<a href="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/djsmiles828/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104115_zpsoe98czzi.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/djsmiles828/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104115_zpsoe98czzi.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/djsmiles828/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104119_zps5umrpvf0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/djsmiles828/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104119_zps5umrpvf0.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s210.photobucket.com/user/djsmiles828/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104123_zpszwnivsqg.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/djsmiles828/Mobile%20Uploads/20160723_104123_zpszwnivsqg.jpg</a>
View Quote

Look at those pictures. Yesterday all of those people were law abiding citizens. Today they are unindicted felons. Tomorrow they will be hunted felons, with no right to vote or any other rights
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Can they impeach the AG?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can they impeach the AG?

I don't think they have a way in MA.

What they really need to do is get rid of the AWB then she wouldn't have anything to interpret.

Or just to spite her come up with a legal interpretation that undoes hers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#10]
News choppers or LittleBirds?  Keep up the good fight.  Good luck and thanks for keeping us posted.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Has she been hung from the tree in the front lawn yet .

Seriously guys, I wish you the best.

I hope we all can get involved in some way and help.

First they came for the guns in NY, I didn't speak out because I didn't live in NY.  Then They came for the guns in CA, I didn't speak out because I didn't live in CA.  Then they came for the guns in MA and I didn't speak out because I didn't live in MA then they came for my guns and there was no one left to speak for me.

We are all in this together.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:00:00 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

First they came for the guns in NY, I didn't speak out because I didn't live in NY.  Then They came for the guns in CA, I didn't speak out because I didn't live in CA.  Then they came for the guns in MA and I didn't speak out because I didn't live in MA then they came for my guns and there was no one left to speak for me.

View Quote

Well said. You have our support.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

It's bullshit that the constitution doesn't apply in 8 states, but does in 42.
Zero sense.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I see a fair number of older/retired people. If someone could set up a rotating schedule and have 15-20 per day protesting it would drive home the point that this is not a one and done deal.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It's almost like California and the Northern East Coast is in a competition for who can make the most restrictive gun laws.
View Quote

So it seems
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The AG needs to be removed from office burned at the stake!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The AG needs to be removed from office burned at the stake!!!

Fify
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

5.000 of you mount up and march lock step past Paul Revere's resting place in Boston for the 1,000 Black Rifles Matter March.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most online retailers have stopped shipments of ALL AR Parts today.
You would think that someone would stand by us here.

Apparently not.

These are the times that try men's souls.

5.000 of you mount up and march lock step past Paul Revere's resting place in Boston for the 1,000 Black Rifles Matter March.

Would be a hell of a place to make a stand. The news would sure love it. They couldn't help but jump on the symbolism.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:53:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's a copy to her because of this....  

http://www.ar15news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Rainier-Arms-Billet-Ambi-AR15-Receiver-set-1.jpg

Uses parts that can be interchanged between banned rifles and "complaint" rifles.

BCG, Trigger Group, Receivers, Barrels, etc..... all interchangeable.
View Quote
Right, that's her definition. But is it anywhere actually in the law or is this just one of the things she made up last week? What specific part of MA law speaks to this interchangeability stuff?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#21]
California and Mass the same weekend.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:04:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:09:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If this happens on that scale, I will pledge $1000 to whatever defense fund set up to fight repercussions for those in attendance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happens if 2 or 3000 rifle owners show up on the Common with there loaded ARs?

Well?

If this happens on that scale, I will pledge $1000 to whatever defense fund set up to fight repercussions for those in attendance.

As will I.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:35:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Hope the good people of NES don't mind me spreading their word. Also hope these aren't reposts.

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, on Wednesday morning the AG announces the new policy and dealers believe that they have until the end of the day to stop selling.

Of course, sales blow through the roof and now Healey wants a take-back of every rifle sold that day, along with punishing the dealers.

http://commonwealthmagazine.org/guns/healey-triggers-gun-buying-frenzy/

Healey triggers gun-buying frenzy

2,500 assault weapons sold in one day in defiance of AG’s order

Jack Sullivan Jul 21, 2016

A GUN-BUYING FRENZY that resulted in 2,500 assault weapons being purchased Wednesday – one-fourth the total sold all of last year – has forced Attorney General Maura Healey into threatening dealers with criminal penalties and the loss of their licenses for trying to beat her crackdown on the rifles.

According to data from the state Firearms Records Bureau, gun enthusiasts bought 2,549 rifles on Wednesday, the same day Healey announced that her office would rigidly enforce a 1998 law that prohibits the sale of specific semi-automatic guns such as AK-47s and AR-15s, as well as “copies or duplicates of the weapons.” By contrast, 132 of the guns were sold on Tuesday and just 51 on Monday. About 10,000 of the guns were sold in 2015.

The purchases were in defiance of an order issued by Healey that none of the guns could be sold in Massachusetts after Tuesday. Now Healey, whose intent was to get rid of the weapons, finds herself in the awkward position of trying to undo a run on what she has called “weapons of war” after they’ve already been sold.

While Healey’s office remained silent on what would happen to those who bought the guns Wednesday, her spokeswoman said dealers could face criminal or civil sanctions for the sales. The statute calls for up to two years in jail for selling the banned guns.

The key issue is when Healey’s order took effect. In a directive made to the state’s 350 gun dealers on Tuesday she ordered them to cease selling the weapons “immediately.” At her press conference announcing the directive on Wednesday, she said none of the weapons could be sold after Tuesday. Her spokeswoman, however, said on Thursday that the attorney general’s directive took effect at the time of her announcement, presumably on Wednesday. (Healey also wrote about her new policy in an op-ed in the Boston Globe that appeared online on Tuesday and ran in the Wednesday paper.)

Healey said she was stepping up because of the scores of spree shootings that have killed dozens of people around the country. Surrounded by clergy, victims’ families, police chiefs, and prosecutors, she made the passionate plea to rid the state of the assault weapons like those used in the slaughter of 20 children at Sandy Hook Elementary school in Connecticut, 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, and the killings of five Dallas police officers and three more in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Healey claims gun manufacturers make minor or cosmetic changes to the guns while maintaining the same functions and then market them as “Massachusetts compliant.” She said the directive was not a new rule or even a change but just an enforcement of the 18-year-old statute that she says has been abused by manufacturers.

“The gun industry doesn’t get to decide what’s compliant,” she said when making her announcement. “We do.”

She said people who purchased the rifles prior to her order would be able to keep them and no dealers would be prosecuted if they sold them before then.

Christopher Pinto, president of the advocacy group Massachusetts Gun Rights, Inc., of Worcester, claimed he bought an AR-15 for his wife on Wednesday to beat Healey’s directive and insisted he intends to keep it.

“What is she going to do, come to my house and get it?“ asked Pinto, who was in Cleveland as a delegate at the Republican National Convention.

A group of gun owners gathered at the State House Thursday evening to protest Healey’s action, with another rally planned on Saturday when the Legislature is in session. Many said Healey’s decision was not an enforcement of the law but rather stemmed from her interpretation based on what they say is her anti-gun stance. Most in attendance said they own the types of rifles Healey says are illegal. Even though she said she won’t take action against those who bought them before Wednesday, the protesters said they were concerned she could change her mind and arbitrarily confiscate their weapons in the future.

“The system is set up to debate and we can have due process,” said Archie Taylor, 45, of Dracut. “It’s not anybody’s right to tell us what we can protect ourselves with. Police and other law enforcement officials can have these guns but a private citizen can’t? Everyone is human, everyone is fallible. What makes them any more special than us?”

http://commonwealthmagazine.org/guns/healey-backs-down-on-threat/

ATTORNEY GENERAL MAURA HEALEY decided to allow those who bought nearly 2,300 assault weapons in Massachusetts to keep their new guns even though they were purchased after she ordered the sales stopped. But Healey has not backed away from her threat to levy criminal or civil sanctions against dealers who sold one of the banned assault weapons in defiance of her declaration that the “copycat” semi-automatic rifles are illegal under a 1998 state law.

“Our enforcement notice on Wednesday was very clear that it was effective immediately,” Jillian Fennimore, a spokeswoman for Healey, said in a statement. “Gun dealers and manufacturers in Massachusetts are now on notice and our office will be watching for illegal sales of these copycat assault weapons. In light of the fact that many people apparently acted in the belief that they had until the end of the day on Wednesday to buy these weapons, our office will not take enforcement action under state law with regard to any transactions made by individual purchasers acting in good faith that were finalized on Wednesday, July 20.”

Her real goal seems to be to put dealers out of business.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What are they going to do, arrest 3000 people?
View Quote

Not sure why no one responded to this yet but....it's not a bad point.  

I'm thinking it'd need to be significantly more than 3000 armed....basically whatever the National Guard forces are for MA and the surrounding states.  Loaded or unloaded wouldn't really matter as no one is looking to fire a shot.  And the beauty of it is the crowd would be relatively peaceful/calm....ROYALLY PISSED!!....but calm.  Which is VERY different from rioting/looting you may have seen with....other protestors as of late.

Good luck confronting and trying to disarm thousands of people.  If I was LE/NG I'd be shitting my pants at that point.  Not the kind of thing tear gas and a fire hose is going to dissuade.  

Any updates on where things are now?  Has anything been "clarified"?  Any lawsuits in the works??

Thanks

-Emt1581

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm thinking it'd need to be significantly more than 3000 armed....basically whatever the National Guard forces are for MA and the surrounding states.  Loaded or unloaded wouldn't really matter as no one is looking to fire a shot.  And the beauty of it is the crowd would be relatively peaceful/calm....ROYALLY PISSED!!....but calm.  Which is VERY different from rioting/looting you may have seen with....other protestors as of late.

Good luck confronting and trying to disarm thousands of people.  If I was LE/NG I'd be shitting my pants at that point.  Not the kind of thing tear gas and a fire hose is going to dissuade.  

Any updates on where things are now?  Has anything been "clarified"?  Any lawsuits in the works??

Thanks

-Emt1581

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581

Not all at once. They will just video and document, then pick off a few dozen a night. Before doing this you should have been protesting every firearms possession arrest, shithead or saint.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not all at once. They will just video and document, then pick off a few dozen a night. Before doing this you should have been protesting every firearms possession arrest, shithead or saint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

-Emt1581

Divide and conquer will only work in the beginning.  At that point the next logical step is that LE and NG barracks would be actively targeted.  Not sniped off by some lone loon but  rather organized attacks.  That's why I said there's no way I'd want to be in LE/NG boots when it happens.  Plus without a functioning police force it'd create all other kinds of problems and shit would get nasty on a societal level real quick.  

Problem is, the politicians are the ones giving the orders behind their walls with their guards.  

But so long as LE/NG doesn't kid themselves into thinking they can handle disarming thousands of people....should be an effective way of reminding the politicians about who is in charge.

-Emt1581

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 4:20:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Divide and conquer will only work in the beginning.  At that point the next logical step is that LE and NG barracks would be actively targeted.  Not sniped off by some lone loon but  rather organized attacks.  That's why I said there's no way I'd want to be in LE/NG boots when it happens.  Plus without a functioning police force it'd create all other kinds of problems and shit would get nasty on a societal level real quick.  

Problem is, the politicians are the ones giving the orders behind their walls with their guards.  

But so long as LE/NG doesn't kid themselves into thinking they can handle disarming thousands of people....should be an effective way of reminding the politicians about who is in charge.

-Emt1581
View Quote

They wouldn't have to fight anybody and could easily avoid any confrontation. Do you have a job, a time your house is empty? They'll get a warrant and come to your house during the day and seize everything.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#37]
I was happy to see YHM was inviting consumers to join them at the rally on their front page.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

So it seems
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's almost like California and the Northern East Coast is in a competition for who can make the most restrictive gun laws.

So it seems
How many of the Libs in California, have Family Roots in the North East?  

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They wouldn't have to fight anybody and could easily avoid any confrontation. Do you have a job, a time your house is empty? They'll get a warrant and come to your house during the day and seize everything.
View Quote

It might work that way at first...
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The MA AWB has the same verbal as the Fed AWB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a copy to her because of this....  

http://www.ar15news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Rainier-Arms-Billet-Ambi-AR15-Receiver-set-1.jpg

Uses parts that can be interchanged between banned rifles and "complaint" rifles.

BCG, Trigger Group, Receivers, Barrels, etc..... all interchangeable.
Right, that's her definition. But is it anywhere actually in the law or is this just one of the things she made up last week? What specific part of MA law speaks to this interchangeability stuff?

The MA AWB has the same verbal as the Fed AWB.

Wasn't so familiar with that, but when I google and constrain date range to end of last year I see nothing that speaks of interchangeability being relevant to the federal AWB, which tells me the MA AG made this up. Is that so?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  Any tactic I can think of only has a short term success rate until previously law-abiding citizens organize.  No-knocks, day time seizures, road blocks/check points, etc...only work when there's a few individuals being targeted.  Once a good amount aren't going with the flow, watch out.  Gun owners outnumber potential gun grabbers exponentially so even if a small percentage resist, game is over...or at least on.  

What happened during the last panic was people would swoop in to such threads and talk about how people had too much to lose so nothing would happen.  Might be true.  But the founders had just as much to lose just at a technologically different time period.  And where it was mentioned we might not want to give up the internet, tv, etc.  they gave up things like shoes and food at times.  

This AG seems to be clearly overstepping her limitations.  She needs to be made an example of QUICKLY before others start following suit in their respective states.  However, given the current political climate up in MA, I highly doubt the gov. will fire/penalize here o do anything other than kiss her ass.

-Emt1581
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What they really need to do is get rid of the AWB then she wouldn't have anything to interpret.

View Quote

This is probably the best solution, either get rid of the law or make it so narrow that the AG can only interpret it to mean a specific manufacture.

Pressure on the legislature and the governor is what is needed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#46]
This is not going to go the way the gun grabbers think it will...

People are protesting and getting involved!
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There has been legislation introduced to do away with our AWB.  Among other things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is probably the best solution, either get rid of the law or make it so narrow that the AG can only interpret it to mean a specific manufacture.

Pressure on the legislature and the governor is what is needed.

There has been legislation introduced to do away with our AWB.  Among other things.

Good luck and G-d be with you folks
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:24:48 PM EDT
[#49]
What do you guys need from us out of Staters?
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top