Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2016 1:08:00 PM EDT
Upset at WHITE people, upset at WHITE officers, he wanted to kill as many WHITE people, especially WHITE officers as possible
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you really expect anything less?
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Fundamental transformation
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That's not going to happen unless the killer is white
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#4]
A Banana Republic, it is that we are.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:19:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Whitey cant be victim
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:20:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Look at what the federal government puts out on a monthly basis

-Black history month

-LGBT month

-Asian heritage month

-Pacific islander month

-Hispanic heritage month

-Female recognition month

There is a month for every single person in this country accept the white male. What does that tell you? The government does not give two shits about the white male. More white males have died for this country than  any other race/sex.

Now we have the President of the United States saying that there is inequality in the justice system. That too many blacks are being arrested. Maybe he should turn the fucking news on every night and see how virtually every crime in this country is being perpetrated by a black person. Until the leaders of this country stop lying and look at the real reasons for crime, it will only get worse.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:24:29 PM EDT
[#7]
That's not how it works.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Agenda:  the Dallas shooter doesn't fit it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone else pick up on 0's new gun control angle:  it's for the protection of the police.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Upset at WHITE people, upset at WHITE officers, he wanted to kill as many WHITE people, especially WHITE officers as possible
View Quote

If you read cnn, msnbc, etc he didn't say that. That's what the police chief SAID.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Johnson, who is black and told cops he wanted to kill white officers, was taken out by a police robot that exploded during a standoff.

The DOJ shelved its plans for a probe, the source said, but met with the National Fraternal Order of Police for 45 minutes to discuss expanding the federal hate crimes law to protect police officers, the source said.

Link
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Wanting to kill white people will never been seen as a hate crime as long as Loretta Lynch has anything to say about it.  Even though she was the first one to declare the Roof shooting as one before the bodies were cold.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 4:50:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone else pick up on 0's new gun control angle:  it's for the protection of the police.
View Quote

That was the '94 angle also.

And the '86 angle

And the '68 angle

And the '34 angle

See a pattern ?

Interesting reading the congressional hearings on the NFA of 1934 that they had 30,000 deaths a year from vehicles back then and there wasn't a national cry to ban driving cars.

"Automobiles are a much more essential instrument of crime than pistols. Any police officer will tell you that. They are much more dangerous to ordinary life, because they kill approximately 30,000 people a year."

Link to NFA '34 Hearings    Interesting read if you want to see how "they" operate.  They don't care about facts.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#15]
No doubt she and her boss are desperately trying to mitigate the (correct) impression that their endless racial pandering and rabble-rousing has led to the current disaster.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:01:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
No doubt she and her boss are desperately trying to mitigate the (correct) impression that their endless racial pandering and rabble-rousing has led to the current disaster.
View Quote

They knew violence was coming before they started stirring up this shit. This is just an attempt to placate the police political groups and buy more time for this movement to reach their planned goals.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

-Black history month

-LGBT month

-Asian heritage month

-Pacific islander month

-Hispanic heritage month

There is a month for every single person in this country accept the white male. What does that tell you? The government does not give two shits about the white male. More white males have died for this country than  any other race/sex.

Now we have the President of the United States saying that there is inequality in the justice system. That too many blacks are being arrested. Maybe he should turn the fucking news on every night and see how virtually every crime in this country is being perpetrated by a black person. Until the leaders of this country stop lying and look at the real reasons for crime, it will only get worse.
View Quote
Hispanic Heritage Month is a joke..... we all hate each other. It should be Hispanic Ethnic Cleansing Month

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#18]
They are union so it GTG.  
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hispanic Heritage Month is a joke..... we all hate each other. It should be Hispanic Ethnic Cleansing Month  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Black history month

-LGBT month

-Asian heritage month

-Pacific islander month

-Hispanic heritage month

I liked that "pot luck" food they used to bring in
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

-Black history month

-LGBT month

-Asian heritage month

-Pacific islander month

-Hispanic heritage month

View Quote
When the hell is Asian month, I never heard of that before
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#21]
On a side note to this instance in Dallas...

Why do we even have a category of "hate crime"? Shouldn't the sentence for murder cover it? The sentence should be intensely harsh enough that tacking on additional label of "hate crime" would be insignificant in the scheme of "punishment/justice."  The whole "hate crime" thing is just more pandering BS for when the victim is a different race/creed/color/profession from the perpetrator.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

And the '86 angle

And the '68 angle

And the '34 angle

See a pattern ?

Interesting reading the congressional hearings on the NFA of 1934 that they had 30,000 deaths a year from vehicles back then and there wasn't a national cry to ban driving cars.

"Automobiles are a much more essential instrument of crime than pistols. Any police officer will tell you that. They are much more dangerous to ordinary life, because they kill approximately 30,000 people a year."

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/nra/NFA_P54.jpg

Link to NFA '34 Hearings    Interesting read if you want to see how "they" operate.  They don't care about facts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

And the '86 angle

And the '68 angle

And the '34 angle

See a pattern ?

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/nra/NFA_P54.jpg

The NRA also backed the 1934 NFA and 1968 GCA. They didn't become what you see today until their was a political takeover in the 1970s. The NRA was even thinking of moving their HQ to Colorado since before the takeover, they were an outdoor/hunting minded group.

Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#23]
hate crime status should not be based on a victims job title
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
hate crime status should not be based on a victims job title
View Quote

First step in making .gov employees nobility with special protections and privileges.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:32:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I want to know what she is going to do about "love crimes"?
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 3:47:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Black guy in NYC tells me I don't get it. I don't get the NYPD and how they harass blacks and Hispanics. I can never understand.

If the Dallas shootings would have happened when I was there and  you tell me a black guy wants to kill white people, kill as many as he can, and kill white cops. I fucking get it
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 4:05:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Fat pudgy cunts wearing dresses should be a hate crime against my eyes.

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 4:10:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Black history month

-LGBT month

-Asian heritage month

-Pacific islander month

-Hispanic heritage month

GPA, IQ, income are too high. Fuck you, you don't get a month. Liberals silently ignore Asians. Because Asians don't need their "help."
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 4:12:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Loretta+Lynch+Loretta+Lynch+Meets+Victims+iJGZrZ1igIVl.jpg
View Quote

And I thought Killary had some cankles
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 4:22:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

That wall in the background really needs to be 'shopped with the "All animals are equal, some animals are more equal'.

That tub of shit reminds me of the Animal Farm pig.

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:02:48 AM EDT
[#31]
I must be dreaming, now if the BLM can be listed as a terror group like Russia has done this will make my day.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:25:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

-Black history month

-LGBT month

-Asian heritage month

-Pacific islander month

-Hispanic heritage month

View Quote

Every month is white heritage month.  Mainly because most of us don't give a shit what people think about us.

Most of us, anyway.  Some people get butt hurt about not having a special feelings title month.  I never understood why.
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:32:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Loretta+Lynch+Loretta+Lynch+Meets+Victims+iJGZrZ1igIVl.jpg
View Quote

Somebody photoshop that guy saying "there's the beef"
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 6:10:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's clearly going "pew! pew! pew!".
Link Posted: 7/11/2016 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#35]
If you think about it as more white officers transfer out and the ranks are filled minority majority cops in urban police depts., the targets will be black and minority cops, it makes a little more sense now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top