Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2001 9:12:36 PM EDT
to the Board of Directors of the Michigan Coaltion for Responsible Gun Owners, tonight at the annual meeting.

The Michigan Coaltion for Responsible Gun Owners (MCRGO) is a state level gun rights lobbying and activity group.  This last year we were able to get shall-issue CCW passed for Michigan, although it's currently going through a bunch of legal challenges from the anti-gunners.  MCRGO is in the running for the NRA's top state level pro-gun organization.  Best of all MCRGO recognizes and supports all types of firearms, especially the black sport utility weapons.

So if you live in Michigan and have questions on what is currently going on with gun rights, are looking for a strong pro-gun organization to join, or if you want to know what you can do to help out, let me know.  By the way there are gun shows in Mt. Clemens and Grand Rapids this weekend.

You can view MCRGO's website at http://www.mcrgo.org

Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn:
I thought maybe we snuck one in the US senate.
[:D]
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:19:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats SWIRE...

If there's anything we can help you with - let us know... RIGHT ALL?

[sniper]
The Sniper
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Give 'em hell SWIRE. (the antis that is)
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  I wish we could have gotten someone in the Senate too.

Then annual meeting was better than expected.  It ended up standing room only, many guns were raffled off, and best of all Massod Ayob was our guest speaker.

The next big event is our Mother's day rally on the lawn of the State Capitol.  The Million Moms reserved the steps for that day, so we decided to reserve the law and have our own rally, to show them what a rally is supposed to look like.  Everyone is invited to this event, it should be good fun for the entire family.
Link Posted: 4/28/2001 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn right, man.
Any issue comes up where you're unsure on what to do, and need some sound advice, you always have a poll of about 100 guys here at AR.com who will regularly give you their straight-up opinion.

It ain't the Senate, but it sure is a start!  Congratulations!

[i]Hoo Rah![/i]
Jewbroni~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top