Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wishful thinking is what you see from Larry who don't understand that their state doesn't have to pass the laws. CA passes the laws, CA pays to defend them in court until CA has blazed the trail for FEDERAL laws which will stand up in court.

It's a CA problem, but like all CA problems, they'll export it soon.

Y'all bury your fucking heads in the sand though. The ammo fort just got 10 feet higher.

Edited ~ meducmandan
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you "just sayin"?

The vast majority of states are very gun-friendly.

As California Goes, So Goes the Country

Wishful Thinking.

Like I already posted, been hearing this crap for over 10 years and it ain't happening.

Yeah, I heard you.  "Wishful Thinking".     Why would anyone wish California law on another state?  I posted this response when I came across it.   After I progressed through the thread, I saw that others have posted the same thing.  When I caught up, I deleted the post because others had posted it.  If you look at Colorado, and with some searching, you can find states that have gone backwards.  AZ, ID, and a few others have loosened up on gun laws, but look at the population centers and you can see it's a race to screw the gun owners.

Wishful thinking is what you see from Larry who don't understand that their state doesn't have to pass the laws. CA passes the laws, CA pays to defend them in court until CA has blazed the trail for FEDERAL laws which will stand up in court.

Y'all bury your fucking heads in the sand though. The ammo fort just got 10 feet higher.

Edited ~ meducmandan

An excuse those in California use to justify accepting their miserable situation without leaving.

California and the other unfree states are the anomalies and don't represent the trend.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:27:51 PM EDT
[#2]
When you are the enemy of the state....the state is your enemy.  Go after them.  Those that pass the laws, those that uphold those unconstitutional laws.  Its not time to leave when that happens...its time to fight and I don't mean in court or public opinion.

Let us hope we can be as brave as Crispus Attucks !!!
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nope.  CO was lost due to being taken over by people fleeing California.

"and a few others" indicates that it ain't happening elsewhere except places that were already screwed up.  Most states have become more gun friendly, not the other way around.

Most states have preemption so the population centers can fuck off.

Some vengeful Californians keep repeating that crap as some kind of stupid defense for what it happening in their state, so yeah, it is wishful thinking on the part of some.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you "just sayin"?

The vast majority of states are very gun-friendly.

Wishful Thinking.

Like I already posted, been hearing this crap for over 10 years and it ain't happening.

Yeah, I heard you.  "Wishful Thinking".     Why would anyone wish California law on another state?  I posted this response when I came across it.   After I progressed through the thread, I saw that others have posted the same thing.  When I caught up, I deleted the post because others had posted it.  If you look at Colorado, and with some searching, you can find states that have gone backwards.  AZ, ID, and a few others have loosened up on gun laws, but look at the population centers and you can see it's a race to screw the gun owners.

"and a few others" indicates that it ain't happening elsewhere except places that were already screwed up.  Most states have become more gun friendly, not the other way around.

Some vengeful Californians keep repeating that crap as some kind of stupid defense for what it happening in their state, so yeah, it is wishful thinking on the part of some.

How are the California members here, who support the 2nd Amendment, vengeful?  How are they using that statement as a "defense" for the restrictive legislation coming out of Sacramento?  

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
You conservative Californians are welcomed to come help us take back CO.  We're not lost yet.  You can come help offset all the liberal, hippy, douche-canoes your state has already sent us.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How are the California members here, who support the 2nd Amendment, vengeful?  How are they using that statement as a "defense" for the restrictive legislation coming out of Sacramento?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wishful Thinking.

It's really simple and if you don't get it, oh well.

It's their excuse not to leave and they love to spout that shit because others tell them they should leave.

See the post at the top of this page to show that the "so goes California" shit is nonsense.

Not gonna argue with you as you really have no argument.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Beating a dead horse 'n all...
My only regret about leaving that state (many years ago) is that I didn't leave far sooner than I did.

What a shame.
It was a young man's paradise to grow up in.
For a time, wealth opportunities were plentiful for those willing to work for and earn it.

Now it's all gone.

View Quote

I'll add something of value later...  

Your Avatar....  it's striking how appropriate it is.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It's their excuse not to leave and they love to spout that shit because others tell them they should leave.

See the post at the top of this page to show that the "so goes California" shit is nonsense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wishful Thinking.

Lol.  What argument?  I'm not arguing with you or anyone else.   I am trying to understand what you said and you're the one that's getting all pissy.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

No, they won't export it soon but thanks for making my point about "wishful thinking".

Vengeful crap and childish name calling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wishful Thinking.

Edited ~ meducmandan

No, they won't export it soon but thanks for making my point about "wishful thinking".

Vengeful crap and childish name calling.

Nothing wishful about it. FHRC gets a couple SCOTUS appointments and it won't be a state-based problem anymore. The precedents will be in place.

I don't want this, but I'm not aware of any coherent explanation of how it doesn't happen. You stay comfy though. CA used to be comfy.

Can I say comfy? Does that hurt GD's feels?
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol.  What argument?  I'm not arguing with you or anyone else.   I am trying to understand what you said and you're the one that's getting all pissy.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not being pissy.  You keep coming back.  You still don't get it.

Like I said, see the first post on this page.  It ain't spreading though some keep spouting that it will................wishful thinking, wishing ill upon others due to their own shitty situation.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Oh please...

I guarantee you 90% of everyone here wouldn't leave their homes over shitty gun rights.

Get married, have 3 kids, and a mortgage, and tell me you'd fucking drop everything as you know it to move to Bumfuckville, Montana so you can keep your 30 round mags...

Honestly, I wish it were that easy, but it's simply not for like 95% of all gun owners stuck in shitty states.

You can't be serious...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly most will not leave.

They are the caged animals......dreaming of the wild, yet so accustomed to the cage that they are afraid to leave.

Some will, yes......very few......the lucky few.

Oh please...

I guarantee you 90% of everyone here wouldn't leave their homes over shitty gun rights.

Get married, have 3 kids, and a mortgage, and tell me you'd fucking drop everything as you know it to move to Bumfuckville, Montana so you can keep your 30 round mags...

Honestly, I wish it were that easy, but it's simply not for like 95% of all gun owners stuck in shitty states.

You can't be serious...

You're half right.

Kids would complicate things.

That being said, an unmarried homeowner, I'll for sure cash out in a couple years and go to a stronghold. And my situation isn't that bad in Virginia.

Those with a wife only (hopefully) share the same values as each other, so maybe call that a 50/50 split on convincing her.

I understand those with kids and established businesses aren't fleeing   but there are plenty of people who can move.

On top of that, if you get a good job offer even with a family...
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:48:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nothing wishful about it. FHRC gets a couple SCOTUS appointments and it won't be a state-based problem anymore. The precedents will be in place.

I don't want this, but I'm not aware of any coherent explanation of how it doesn't happen. You stay comfy though. CA used to be comfy.

View Quote

How about clueless?  Can you say that, because that's what the crap you are posting is.

Your shit ain't spreading no matter how much you keep spouting that it will.  People from out there have been spouting that crap for 10-15 years and it still hasn't happened and it ain't gonna.

You have no valid point but you just keep posting.

You wishing it on the rest of us due to your shitty situation doesn't mean it will happen.

You are just pissed off at your situation and want the rest of us to be as miserable.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 8:59:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

How about clueless?  Can you say that, because that's what the crap you are posting is.

Your shit ain't spreading no matter how much you keep spouting that it will.  People from out there have been spouting that crap for 10-15 years and it still hasn't happened and it ain't gonna.

You wishing it on the rest of us due to your shitty situation doesn't mean it will happen.

You are just pissed off at your situation and want the rest of us to be as miserable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I still don't know where you're picking up the impression that I'm wishing this on anyone. I certainly do not.

I am pissed off at the situation in CA. That is correct. I don't wish for the rest of you to be miserable, I would like you to listen to what I have to say, look at the world around you, and do your part to prevent what is happening in CA from happening everywhere. Your attitude of "it can't happen here" is not helpful in that regard.

You still have not posited any sort of rationale for your belief. I, on the other hand, have had first-hand experience of how CA builds the legislation, stacks the courts, and uses our money to do it. I understand that there's about a snowball's chance in hell, barring an indictment, that FHRC isn't the next POTUS. I watched SCOTUS deny cert on the NY laws and the CT laws. You see, I have evidence which supports my view and you apparently just have don't want to get another warning in the same day between your ears.

That or you get your jollies by being obtuse and unhelpful towards people who are dealing with the scum that inhabits the Capitol in CA. That'd be pretty messed up though, and I certainly wouldn't want to accuse you of that in case you found it insulting.

I find it insulting that you accuse me of wishing what's happening in CA on my fellow gun owners, but apparently that's CoC compliant. Fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:01:19 PM EDT
[#13]
CA is lost only until the NRA, NSSA, and State level org.s start to somehow reach the Hispanic and Asian communities.

It's achievable with enough time, money, and volunteer effort.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:04:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'd have to have your head pretty deep in the sand to think it can't happen nationally. Hillary, and the Senate in Democrat control is all it will take. When her Supreme Court gets done raping the country, and undoing 240 years of classically liberal jurisprudence, this will be a police state that Orwell couldn't have imagined.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Looking for a fucking transfer...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Where?  Seattle? GTFO!

Alaska maybe, but is cold, economy sucks and no women...

Bring California girls and money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
.....  We need to consolidate in contestable and defensible territory.....

Like where?

If we organize the diaspora, there's a few spots that open up as possibilities you wouldn't think of.

Example: if 250,000 gun owners moved to the area of the west terminus of I-90 in the Puget Sound region, and voted, we could upend King County and completely throw a wrench in the voting demographics there, to our favor.  We could retake the state Senate (we already hold the state House), and catch Seattle and Olympia entirely off guard.

There are multiple spots like that, which is why I mentioned contestable territory.

Defensible are places like North Dakota and Tenessee that will set themselves on fire before allowing shit like this to take hold, but I have no interest in living in those locations myself.  Others might.

The more people work together on this and consolidate on a spot, the more they can punch back when they land.  This is one situation where our rugged individualism needs to be set aside to coordinate on a mass scale.

Where?  Seattle? GTFO!

Alaska maybe, but is cold, economy sucks and no women...

Bring California girls and money.

I encourage gun owners leaving CA to come up to WA.  Please.  We'll reform the line here.  We need your votes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:12:59 PM EDT
[#17]
If your truly a conservative. You can get a brand new 4 bed 2 bath 2000 sq ft home for 200k or under around the Tulsa burbs. 500k damn near buys a historical mansion in some of the older but very nice neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You'd have to have your head pretty deep in the sand to think it can't happen nationally. Hillary, and the Senate in Democrat control is all it will take. When her Supreme Court gets done raping the country, and undoing 240 years of classically liberal jurisprudence, this will be a police state that Orwell couldn't have imagined.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you wish Utah's misery on your fellow Arfcommers?
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Or become a 2A operative behind enemy lines.  There is always that.
View Quote

That's worked so far.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#20]
I picked up and left NJ, it was hard, but necessary.

So this scenario will become common then: You've registered your scary rifles.

Now some liberal asshole finds out and says, "Oooh, he's got scary guns, I'm afraid he's going to use them on me". Check registration, yes he does have scary guns! Let's go take them away (because any asshole can send the police to get your guns on feels alone), so he can begin his $15,000 nightmare proving he's sane, to get them back. Except a lot can't afford to get them back. Which is the point. No one is gonna advertise it, no one is going to report it to the public, and you'll only know by word of mouth. Except gun owners are few and far between, I'm sure. It's going to happen multiple times a day in every CA town and city.

How the fuck is this the USA? This is the fear imposed by the Gestapo in WWII. Fear your neighbors will turn states evidence on you at any time.

The stolen guns are felonies veto, well, that might affect the voter base, so we can't pass that one...
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:21:40 PM EDT
[#21]
If the govt of my state or nation ever declared war against me so blatantly....... then the  gloves come off....period.   fuck that , fuck California. Fuck Obama , fuck hillary and Fuck democrats.  Come at me with that bullshit, then better have a few body bags ready to go cause I will not go quietly.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:23:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Been hearing how CA type gun laws are gonna spread to the rest of the country for over 10 years.

Sounds like wishful thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
California is the first herd sheep they went after  and they'll go after the rest of the  herds Sheep around the US next.

Exactly. They are testing CA to see if people will just roll over. Which they appear to be doing. So much for "out of my cold dead hands".

The program will be rapidly moving along now.

Sincerely
Communist, socialist Party

Been hearing how CA type gun laws are gonna spread to the rest of the country for over 10 years.

Colorado? Washington state "gun show loop hole" Washington D.C.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Try the DC metro area (northern VA) or Norfolk/Newport News, VA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As of right now I am looking for a job in a free state.

Twenty years in the Navy, retired as a Chief Sonar Technician.

I have experience in leadership, instructing, electronics, physical security, administration, military environmental requirements and Anti-Submarine Warfare.

I have a wife and a five year old daughter, we live in San Diego.  We rent our home, which will make it easier to move.

We need you in VA. Great gun laws.  NOVA is trying to sink the state but the legislature is in our favor.  Move here!  We have the .gov
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Honestly, we need conservative gun owners moving out of CA to other states to counterbalance the fleeing liberals.
View Quote

Most CA gun owners are otherwise liberals. Please stay out of Tennessee. We like low taxes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:39:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We need you in VA. Great gun laws.  NOVA is trying to sink the state but the legislature is in our favor.  Move here!  We have the .gov
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As of right now I am looking for a job in a free state.

Twenty years in the Navy, retired as a Chief Sonar Technician.

I have experience in leadership, instructing, electronics, physical security, administration, military environmental requirements and Anti-Submarine Warfare.

I have a wife and a five year old daughter, we live in San Diego.  We rent our home, which will make it easier to move.

Seriously worried about Virginia, Maryland & D.C. look scary
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's worked so far.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or become a 2A operative behind enemy lines.  There is always that.

That's worked so far.

Because not enough 2A'rs are operating. I moved to Illinois 17 years ago.  Very strict rules.  No concealed carry at all.  Draconian city ordnance preemption.  Various gun bans across the state.  Lots of people got involved.  Wrote their reps and senators, joined the state rifle association, joined the NRA, voted for gun supporting candidates, filed lawsuits, wrote letters to the editor, etc.   In 2014 things really changed.  Now Illinois has shall issue CCW, no city ordnance preemption. ARs are ok, no mag bans, no high capacity bans, no approved pistol lists.  Silencer bills introduced.  It went from being anti-gun to fairly gun friendly, especially down state.  My 17 years in Illinois were spent doing what I could while I could.  We just need everyone to join in the fight.   Leaving for Arkansas this year was for personal family reasons, not to abandon the fight. Illinois is now a fairly decent place for gun owners and I like to think I did my small part.  For what its worth, CCW is legal in churches in Illinois but illegal in Arkansas.  So my fight continues.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Most CA gun owners are otherwise liberals. Please stay out of Tennessee. We like low taxes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly, we need conservative gun owners moving out of CA to other states to counterbalance the fleeing liberals.

I read somewhere only 21% of Democrats are gun owners.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has not been my observation at all. Some may be somewhat socially liberal (as in pro-gay marriage and such) but I'd say a lot of CA gun owners are definitely not otherwise liberals.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
CA is lost only until the NRA, NSSA, and State level org.s start to somehow reach the Hispanic and Asian communities.

It's achievable with enough time, money, and volunteer effort.
View Quote

Nope, it's not in their genes. I'm serious.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

PA, OH, and WV also have relaxed laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not go to any state north of the Carolinas where we fought a major battle in the Revolution; they are occupied territory as bad as California and in some ways worse.

do tell us about your glorious use of Semi Automatics...

especially when utilized for hunting....
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Indiana has better gun laws than most southern states.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do not go to any state north of the Carolinas where we fought a major battle in the Revolution; they are occupied territory as bad as California and in some ways worse.

we like your
.243 and .308 caliber rules....

its quite comical.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:05:06 PM EDT
[#32]

If any of you guys remember "Mega-Trends", it was an early 80s book which stated that California was a fad state. Colorado at that time was a "bell weather" state. If true, the stuff from California may not spread as quickly as feared. That was a long time ago though. We can hope.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'd like to know how many of the people who shit on gun owners in California have actually relocated themselves because of gun laws.  

I leave in two months.  What state do you live in?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are the caged animals......dreaming of the wild, yet so accustomed to the cage that they are afraid to leave.

I'd like to know how many of the people who shit on gun owners in California have actually relocated themselves because of gun laws.  

LOL!!! Ironically, just got back from a hunting trip there about 2 months ago.  On our last day, we hunted until mid-afternoon.  My buddy didn't want to leave, wanted to stay one more night and leave the next day.  I told him, "fuck this place, I don't want them getting anymore of my money" and we left then, made it to Reno and paid Nevada!  HA!!

I left Kommiefornia 9 years ago.  Wish it was 15 years ago.

I have a friend there, he makes 100k/year.  States he won't leave because he won't make that kind of money in most other places, which is true, but money is not everything.  I make a fucking pittance, but damn do I have an excellent life!
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm going to be here for the next thirteen years, barring some sort of miraculous development that would give me full, air tight custody of my kids and the ability to move them without consent of the sea-hag that is their mother. Once the kids are up and out, I'm heading my ass back to where I came from in Texas.

As far as turning anything in or destroying it to satisfy the state, It was already all sold face to face in NV some years ago. All of it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:10:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Nothing against members that live in California
Beautiful state by the way
I always felt strange after spending vacations there, almost dirty for spending my money and feeding that .gov monster

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

This is so true

So what did they vote to ban etc?
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
LOL!!! Ironically, just got back from a hunting trip there about 2 months ago.  On our last day, we hunted until mid-afternoon.  My buddy didn't want to leave, wanted to stay one more night and leave the next day.  I told him, "fuck this place, I don't want them getting anymore of my money" and we left then, made it to Reno and paid Nevada!  HA!!

I have a friend there, he makes 100k/year.  States he won't leave because he won't make that kind of money in most other places, which is true, but money is not everything.  I make a fucking pittance, but damn do I have an excellent life!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What I don't get is how do you afford a half-million dollar 3/2 starter home on 100k?
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
we like your

its quite comical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

we like your

its quite comical.

What, hunting regulations? That has more to do with wildlife management than anything.

Lifetime ccl permit with no training requirements.

No duty to inform.

All NFA is g2g.

Very few restrictions on where you can carry - bars and liquor stores are permitted.

Similarly, carrying while intoxicated is permitted.

Tell me what other state has that combination of freedoms?

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Appears to me that the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:04:55 PM EDT
[#39]
If you leave don't take your leftist policies with you as is apt to happen.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Just another year and a half of school and I'm out. I can't afford out of state tuition or to waste a full year not going to school. Once school is done I'm headed to Idaho.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If your truly a conservative. You can get a brand new 4 bed 2 bath 2000 sq ft home for 200k or under around the Tulsa burbs. 500k damn near buys a historical mansion in some of the older but very nice neighborhoods.
View Quote

we have new neighbors next door from Cali. they screamed for joy and jumped on the house for $140K. they said the same house in California was $400-500K
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Having evacuated the NY and NJ area for a pro-2nd area I could reinforce, this thread makes me sad.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

... Yeah, that shit don't fly in Arizona

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

California is the first herd sheep they went after  and they'll go after the rest of the  herds Sheep around the US next.

Exactly. They are testing CA to see if people will just roll over. Which they appear to be doing. So much for "out of my cold dead hands".

The program will be rapidly moving along now.

Sincerely

Communist, socialist Party

... Yeah, that shit don't fly in Arizona

No fly zone!

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Can Californians store their guns in Nevada? Seems like an opportunity for a large range near the border with included safes for storage.

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:25:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Appears to me that the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered.
View Quote

If you aren't thinking about moving, you should be thinking about other things
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Can Californians store their guns in Nevada? Seems like an opportunity for a large range near the border with included safes for storage.
View Quote

I know I've got shit waiting for me in NV when I leave this state next year.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:33:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

AT THIS POINT their would be no legal reason to store firearms outside of the state, mags, yes, firearms, nope.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:34:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Come help bolster our ranks in AZ.
View Quote

Working on my exit plan today!
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'd suggest the mass exodus of California republicans to transplant themselves in battleground states.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top