Quoted:

At least he's not a little gangbanger
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
TiShawn?

What the fuck kind of name is that? What's wrong with just Shawn? Or Sean? But TiShawn? WTF?

Good on them though for actually doing something good as opposed to illegal.

At least he's not a little gangbanger

And that is why it's news? Or is it propaganda.

Didn't realize there was a gofundme...   I should gofundme an armored vehicle, for parades, yeah, that's the ticket, parades.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Good for him. The kid is definitely ambitious.

That being said, as a fellow small business owner I hope the big dick of the law pounds him in the ass if he isn't following the regulations in his area. I don't like the current, over regulated system anymore than the next guy, but screw the guys that can undercut everyone because they don't play by the rules.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I don’t want to be cynical.....but....here it comes.  Why is this a story?  

What is SOO unusual about a kid getting a job?  I mowed lawns as a kid ....big deal.  

What makes this newsworthy?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don’t want to be cynical.....but....here it comes.  Why is this a story?  

What is SOO unusual about a kid getting a job?  I mowed lawns as a kid ....big deal.  

What makes this newsworthy?
View Quote
kids nowadays just sit around playing video games and the ones that do work you hardly ever see one actually working outside the mall.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top