Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2016 10:46:16 PM EDT
if you lose your rights, it should be all of them , not just the second amendment. god bless.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
War on drugs.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll get no argument from me. I think once have completed your state supervised sentence and are no longer either in jail, on probation or parole, you should be able to order an AC556 or RPG on the internet and have it shipped to your home.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Cuz jail be expensive, overpopulated, and raciss....
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats kind of where Im at, but I view it differently.  

A society that cannot be trusted with freedom is a society that cannot be trusted.

ETA-  Wait, you talking felons or secret lists?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:52:56 PM EDT
[#5]
So they can vote Democrat?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
War on drugs.
View Quote

18 USC 922 (g) was enacted in 1968, or 4 full years before the Wo(sp,uc)D began.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:00:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Either someone has been rehabilitated, or they are still dangerous. I don't get the mentality of "well, they're too dangerous to be trusted with anything sharper than a boiled egg, but not so dangerous we need to keep them in a small room"
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Because it's part of the punishment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I draw a distinction between a convicted felon and someone who is disenfranchised because of the Lautenberg Act or being placed on the no-fly list.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:10:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think it is probably a lot to do with this today, but playing the devils advocate, if somebody comes at me with violence.. I will respond with extreme violence.  I would like for a jury of those that were selected and don't share my beliefs and values, mulling over my fate, to not be able to put me away for life.

I also think back to the TX dad that was put to death over his kids burning in a fire because Perry didn't want to get embarrassed.   Don't like the link, do your own research.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/03/texas-executed-an-innocent-father-after-prosecutor-hid-evidence-in-kids-arson-deaths/
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#11]
most of them get out of jail ....then go right back in for the same shit.....
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Actually, many of them should not even be out in public. Thank the liberal justice system.

You are more likely to serve time for environmental infractions than murder!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#14]
It's part of the punishment. And WHO exactly would babysit these people 24/7 and WHO would pay them to do it ? Lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:16:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

And to provide full employment to millions of unionized government employees who give out EBT cards, Section 8 housing, free health care, free schooling, heating subsidies, discount bus passes, Etc.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Actually, many of them should not even be out in public. Thank the liberal justice system.

You are more likely to serve time for environmental infractions than murder!
View Quote

Source. I would like to be able to use it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#17]
a) we can't afford to keep them locked up
b) we can't afford to watch them continuously.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
a) we can't afford to keep them locked up
b) we can't afford to watch them continuously.
View Quote

So the average joe has to give up liberty in order to accommodate such
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Assuming you are talking about the No Fly list. I've been hoping since it was first brought up that someone would just ask "If they can't be trusted to fly, why the hell are they trusted to walk around?"

I guess it's ok if they kill some people with a bomb, just can't let em do it with an airplane.

Republican leaders and the NRA seem to miss a lot of chances to respond to stupid shit like this. They get defensive instead of going on offense.

Here's another. Why doesn't anyone ever question the validity of poll numbers the liberals cite? The response to "90% of Americans, including NRA members, want Universal background checks" should be "No, 90% of just over 1000 people responding to a loosely worded poll conducted in liberal states want Universal background checks."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top