User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/29/2016 6:15:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
what a fag for actually flagging a cop down.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]

What a cunt.  As far as comments in the video calling the motorcyclist a pussy, he did the right thing by getting the police to stop her instead of taking the law into his own hands.

I try to give motorcycles plenty of room.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Snitches get stitches, huh?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, if she hit him or something...  sure, but not merging properly???  Probably doesn't require the assistance of a police officer.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, fuck that noise. Just move on and deal with it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck people who drive like that,  I get super excited when I get one of those small cock asshole reckless drivers get pulled over
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#9]
he should have gotten a ticket too for crossing the double yellow lines at the end
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mad that your wife got a ticket for shitty driving?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, she didn't try to run him off the road,  at all.

When assholes try to collide.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe it will be a wake up call for the woman about not coming that close to a bike and actually looking for them instead of just going over. She is one of the reasons I sold my bike years ago.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Someone hasn't yet learned the lesson of the lug nuts.  
View Quote

Or old used spark plugs.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I used to keep old spark plugs in my tankbag for such occasions.

Rider flags cop because his lane feelz were hurt by bully compact car.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wouldn't have bothered, but it was nice seeing that stupid bitch get her comeuppance.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Connecticut Drivers Suck.

//END
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I give bikers plenty of room, for the sole reason that I've seen them pull shit in my area when they feel "wronged" and I don't need a confrontation.

That said the majority of the sport bike owners I know are hot head pricks with bad tempers or huge egos. Probably the reason I hang out with Adventure Bike crowd.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Fuck people who drive like that,  I get super excited when I get one of those small cock asshole reckless drivers get pulled over
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I was in OKC,  I had some fag in a WRX pass me and then repeatedly slam on his brakes in front of me during morning rush hour while I was on my bike.

Obviously, he didn't see the Highway Patrol car that was right behind me, and was probably pretty shocked when he got pulled over.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I mean, if she hit him or something...  sure, but not merging properly???  Probably doesn't require the assistance of a police officer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
he should have gotten a ticket too for crossing the double yellow lines at the end
View Quote

And running the stop sign.  

If your gonna bring the law on the shitty driver that tried to kill you,  than don't drive like a shitty driver yourself.  Just sayin...

< Biker.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#21]
He sounds like Keanu Reeves
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Biker sped up to block her.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Asshole on asshole crime.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#25]
So I wonder if she was ticketed... anyone know the results?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, fuck that shit.  I wouldn't have wasted my time with it but I have no problem if he wants to make sure dumbfuck cunts like her get taught a lesson on how to drive.

Newsflash, if you wait until someone hits you when you're on a motorcycle you probably aren't going to be riding, or even walking off to find a cop.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#27]
It's always the bikers fault
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#29]
that was fucking beautiful.

i'm all warm inside like I just drank a hot toddy.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope she got a ticket for being a dumb bitch.

I'm not fan of bike riders...but she is an idiot.

If they were going any faster, could have been problematic.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yea and I mean had he sped up a little bit it wouldn't have even been an issue.

kind of a dick move IMHO, not that it's the gold standard for good drivers but if you drive in any major city this is just routine shit.

Seriously, these youtube professional victims need to grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
People cut in front of me in merging lanes daily, I never accelerate to stay in the same lane, scream at them and then flag down I cop and I have a 6000 pound truck that could roll that car like kicking a hamster.

These youtube bike guys are FUCKING NUTS to get into these "oh oh you violated my space" bitch sessions in the road. If you ride people are going to do that to you constantly, if you cannot deal with that without flipping them off and riding around like a nut then give up riding, eventually someone is going to think "That bike guy is an annoying twat I will now kill him with my Kia" and then you will be dead
View Quote

There is a reason you couldn't stay in the same lane as them with your 6000lb truck whereas a motorcycle can.  I do believe that is the biggest reason you don't attempt it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:41:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
People cut in front of me in merging lanes daily, I never accelerate to stay in the same lane, scream at them and then flag down I cop and I have a 6000 pound truck that could roll that car like kicking a hamster.

These youtube bike guys are FUCKING NUTS to get into these "oh oh you violated my space" bitch sessions in the road. If you ride people are going to do that to you constantly, if you cannot deal with that without flipping them off and riding around like a nut then give up riding, eventually someone is going to think "That bike guy is an annoying twat I will now kill him with my Kia" and then you will be dead
View Quote

My Kia Sportage has never killed anyone.

A badger, a couple birds...and a turtle though...
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:43:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I hope she got a ticket for being a dumb bitch.

I'm not fan of bike riders...but she is an idiot.

If they were going any faster, could have been problematic.
View Quote

Comment from the uploader:

She got 2 tickets 1 for passing on right and 1 for unsafe lane change. Cop was a cool guy and after he was done with what he needed to do we all went on our way.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:46:04 PM EDT
[#37]
LOL, bikers with cameras.

They all seem to have that same attitude: Entitled, profane, and a sense of self-importance so bloated that even a pilot would notice it.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My buddy killed a bird when we were on our motocycles. I was behind him and saw his head snap back and the bird kind of go up in an arc like a pop fly. He didn't crash but pulled over pretty quickly and looked pretty stunned  

I think he was more surprised than anything
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My buddy killed a bird when we were on our motocycles. I was behind him and saw his head snap back and the bird kind of go up in an arc like a pop fly. He didn't crash but pulled over pretty quickly and looked pretty stunned  

What kind of bird?  An owl?  Eagle?  Flamingo?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:47:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Motorcycle guy is in the wrong.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

I haven't watched to the end yet, but if that biker had any sense he would have backed off.  The woman was obviously inattentive.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What a cunt.  As far as comments in the video calling the motorcyclist a pussy, he did the right thing by getting the police to stop her instead of taking the law into his own hands.

I try to give motorcycles plenty of room.
View Quote

And I tend to check the ego when I'm on two wheels and dealing with cars.
She was a jerk and cut him off. Happens all day every day sure as gravity. Drop back, let her have the spot, live another day. Be thankful you're on a bike and not fat bitch in a shitbox Civic.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#42]
I ride, and I wouldn't have had her pulled over for that.  But I think that people who don't ride may not fully appreciate that a rider is much more likely to be maimed or killed by an inattentive or aggressive driver.  So some riders tend to get a chip on their shoulder after a few close calls.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:50:25 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm on the road all day.  I see this crap all the time.  They even do it so me when I'm in my tractor.    That bitch needs a lugnut to the side of her dome.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#44]
I could wave down a cop 25-731 times a day with shit worse than that.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#45]
I hope she got some points on her licence and her insurance goes up by 50%.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL

That dumbass kid on the bike would not last 1 day riding up and down 75

That.shit happens every day

Just ride on

No fucks given
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yeah, she didn't try to run him off the road,  at all.

When assholes try to collide.
View Quote

Nailed it, waste of officer's time
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Biker has a potty mouth.  He is lucky he is not dead or injured getting in front of a driver he just screamed at.

Maybe the road raging red truck guy would have handled it differently than the lady in the car.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

definitely caused a whole lotta people to have to pull over for his righteous indignation
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top