BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:31:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

While I realize you're joking, one of the hallmarks of evolution is the idea that humans are getting stronger, smarter, and will eventually (through technology) be like gods, in addition to denying what God's word says about the origins of life.

Imagine that. thousands of years later, and that old lie still works

Genesis 3:5
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The truth is quite the opposite however. In the years since the flood, humans have been getting weaker, more diseased. Left to our own devices we would all die out, not evolve into some super society that can travel time and space. The devil wants to keep you from the real opportunity to spend an eternity with God, learning and doing things that eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aliens are just evolved humans that have traveled time.
They lack anuses, so they time travel to probe ours.

While I realize you're joking, one of the hallmarks of evolution is the idea that humans are getting stronger, smarter, and will eventually (through technology) be like gods, in addition to denying what God's word says about the origins of life.

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The truth is quite the opposite however. In the years since the flood, humans have been getting weaker, more diseased. Left to our own devices we would all die out, not evolve into some super society that can travel time and space. The devil wants to keep you from the real opportunity to spend an eternity with God, learning and doing things that eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man.

Evolution doesnt say we'll get stronger or smarter.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:37:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
View Quote

I've seen that compound. It's a real place
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Its the Humans that monitor the aliens on another planet.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:45:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The whole idea that there are some group of global elites who want the world to essentially be border-less and under one government.

Was one of those things you could kind of chuckle at 10 years ago but now you see politicians doing things in which you can't possibly imagine why it would be good for their people or what their motivation would be. . . it's kind of scary.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:15:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, he "cutely" called Obama the N word

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, that'll go over well

Did you quote the right guy?

Yes, he "cutely" called Obama the N word

I see people call others dumb cracker all the time and no one cares. Along, with haji and other racial slurs.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:00:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Unless we are omnipresent, we will never really know the truth.  We will never know what actually took place.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:19:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

In all seriousness, my uncle did energy/particle weapon research there in the late 60's and early 70's.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There has been an operational energy weapon based missile defense system on the south end of White Sands Missile Range since 1987 near the Army HELSTF research facility.

In all seriousness, my uncle did energy/particle weapon research there in the late 60's and early 70's.

Met a refrigeration tech once at the store where I used to work who used to work on instruments during nuclear tests, and later at White Sands.   Swore it was there and operational.   Took his story with a grain of sale, but then talked to a friend who had grown up in Alamagordo.   Told me when his high school science class got a tour of HELSTF he saw all these other domes off in the distance that everyone tried to pretend weren't there.  Made me wonder about the story I was told.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:37:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
i believe that a line to infinity, if given enough time...will become a circle.
View Quote

[mindblowngif]
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. Elemental to the field of Evolution is that it has no end goal, no direction. Government funded shill accounts on the other hand...
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#10]
There is a compound inside Wright-Patterson AFB that the USAF Security Forces are not allowed to enter.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Exactly. Elemental to the field of Evolution is that it has no end goal, no direction. Government funded shill accounts on the other hand...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet something with no end goal or direction managed to create humans out of singe celled organisms? And will make us evolve time and space travel abilities in the future like some of these people believe? :laugh:
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top