Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There has been an operational energy weapon based missile defense system on the south end of White Sands Missile Range since 1987 near the Army HELSTF research facility.
View Quote

In all seriousness, my uncle did energy/particle weapon research there in the late 60's and early 70's.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.  It is comprised of the Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up.  He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly.

EDIT-  Goddamnit Extorris!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Sandy Hook
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]
The sheriff is a nah......
The POTUS is too
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]
We have become

Comfortably Numb

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:52:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, that'll go over well

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:54:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you quote the right guy?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, he "cutely" called Obama the N word

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Perhaps not the best, but certainly my personal favorite: The Beatles, as they were presented to us, never existed.
View Quote

OK, that was completely weird.  It is true evidence in support of the notion "some people have too much free time on their hands."
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had to google "the sheriff is a" and it auto suggested "the sheriff is a ni" and I guess that's a reference to some movie.

eta

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#11]
The 1998 MLB season.  Owners feared interest in baseball was waning due to the player's strikes so they ordered umpires to narrow the strike zone, creating more home runs and perking the interest of the fans again.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Kennedy was assassinated by representatives of the hat industry.  He didn't usually wear a hat, and it caused a big drop in hat purchases.  The hat makers wanted LBJ, a hat wearer, in the White House instead.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I had to google "the sheriff is a" and it auto suggested "the sheriff is a ni" and I guess that's a reference to some movie.

View Quote

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there.

You mean to tell me you have never seen Blazing Saddles?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but I've been on the internet long enough to pick up the "where the white women at" thing. I didnt get the sheriff reference untill I just watched the clip on youtube.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
JFK shot first.

View Quote
this^^

the guy on the grassy knoll shot in self-defense.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Organized religion.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Bigfoot is a stealthy professional troll that runs around stealing all the TP from campsite and trailhead bathrooms.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:15:35 PM EDT
[#18]
This thread is to flush out the people who really get it. Then they will get it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
View Quote

Ooooh I hate the Colonel with his wee beady eyes...

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:17:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Clintons kill a lot of people.
View Quote

Yep, no doubt.....Huma made the short list this week with her deposition. 'Bye
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Hildog will be elected to a 3rd term, with 100% of the vote.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:22:42 PM EDT
[#22]
...when people said obama was a muslim years ago....I said not and was sure of it....

.....honestly, I think that is true.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
that there is a secret group of extremely powerful world leaders, business owners, and a few others that traverses country, continent, and political boundaries that orchestrates a vast majority of the worlds turmoil to further their wealth and overall agenda of creating a new world order and controlling the populace by any means necessary
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
...when people said obama was a muslim years ago....I said not and was sure of it....

.....honestly, I think that is true.
View Quote

He doesn't have to be born in Kenya to be an America-hating shit of the first order.  Raised by communists, lived in Indonesia for youth, formative years spent in madrassas -- his entire childhood WORLDVIEW was shaped by people who absolutely HATE Christians, Americans, and the rights to life, liberty, and property.

I don't know if he was born here, but in his heart he is NOT an American.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]
OJ was having a gay affair with Ron, but Ron way bi and OJ caught him with Nicole, so he killed them both.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:32:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
JFK shot first.

View Quote

I LOL'D at this
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#27]
It wasn't a fuel pump in the center wing tank.

Ramzi Yousef was successful.

More fact than fiction.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Navy knew Pearl Harbot attack was coming and pulled back our carriers.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Guns kill people.

The only way to stop this is to create a retroactive ban on guns.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:39:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My dad hit me with this one the other day:
In the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) there is a "muslim" word on a certain page that means that muslims get free healthcare in the U.S.
View Quote

Praise Allah!  What's the word for me to get free health care?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#31]
There will never be a cure, or vaccine , for cancer, only super effective treatment after the fact, because there's too much money in treating it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:58:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Operation Snow White was a front for the Russian government, who later paid scientologists billions in secret.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:59:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Mrs. Slippys car......is green.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:07:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

We are allowed to vote to make us thing we are free and have a say in our govt. Nobody knows who does the final vote counts. This country's people rely on blind faith and the honesty of the persons appointed by the govt.

And we all know how honest and trustworthy our govt officials are, right?

We have govt appointees, not elected officials.

View Quote

We don't pick the candidates either.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Kennedy was assassinated by representatives of the hat industry.  He didn't usually wear a hat, and it caused a big drop in hat purchases.  The hat makers wanted LBJ, a hat wearer, in the White House instead.
View Quote

This makes sense, as Kennedy refused to don a hat presented to him at the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce breakfast on the morning of 22 Nov 63.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

that there is a secret group of extremely powerful world leaders, business owners, and a few others that traverses country, continent, and political boundaries that orchestrates a vast majority of the worlds turmoil to further their wealth and overall agenda of creating a new world order and controlling the populace by any means necessary
View Quote
You mean there isn't ?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#37]
The CIA trafficked cocaine through an airport in Mena, Arkansas throughout the 80s and 90s. A good portion of the money was laundered through underhanded grants made by the Clinton administration when Bill was governor.

Two teenage boys, Don Henry and Kevin Ives, were killed after witnessing the drug operation at the airport, and their dead bodies were placed on railroad tracks. Their death was never properly investigated due to the involvement of the Clintons.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:20:19 PM EDT
[#38]
The third Reich never fell, it just went underground........the Agartha Reich lives.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:22:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This makes sense, as Kennedy refused to don a hat presented to him at the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce breakfast on the morning of 22 Nov 63.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:23:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Hodor isn't dead.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think it's a good possibility that Satan inspired the ideas of Marxism, whether Marx realized it or not.
View Quote

He inspired Darwin, Marx, Freud, Sanger, and Kinsey.
Now, here we are.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#42]
That flat earth crap
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Some of the people in ARF GD actually make it to the shooting range several times a year.
View Quote

You are crazy
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:29:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My daughter and sil, both with advanced medical degrees, telling me the moon landing never occurred.  They saw some tv show that convinced them.
View Quote

I know a guy that by all other standards is normal but he really latches on to tinfoiler shot

I had no idea until one day he started in about the moon landing and handed me a VHS tape. I'm pretty sure it was probably the show you're talking about
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Our timeline has changed. People perceptive to it remember the true spelling of the Berenstein Bears.

View Quote

I think you're on to something
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:41:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No, but I've been on the internet long enough to pick up the "where the white women at" thing. I didnt get the sheriff reference untill I just watched the clip on youtube.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sounds taller on the radio?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:47:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Aliens are just evolved humans that have traveled time.
They lack anuses, so they time travel to probe ours.
View Quote

While I realize you're joking, one of the hallmarks of evolution is the idea that humans are getting stronger, smarter, and will eventually (through technology) be like gods, in addition to denying what God's word says about the origins of life.

Imagine that. thousands of years later, and that old lie still works

Genesis 3:5
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

The truth is quite the opposite however. In the years since the flood, humans have been getting weaker, more diseased. Left to our own devices we would all die out, not evolve into some super society that can travel time and space. The devil wants to keep you from the real opportunity to spend an eternity with God, learning and doing things that eye has not seen nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
My Dad's:
Rop'ers buy up gas stations near important choke points, detonate and cause major traffic disruptions.
He's been right on many other things....
View Quote

They are gathering credit and debit card info and will use the numbers to crash the economy.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#49]
i believe that a line to infinity, if given enough time...will become a circle.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:25:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I should watch it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top