Quoted:

Apparently reading is a challenge here

If she can't fire you it's not harrassment
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've had female coworkers come on to me that clearly weren't joking. Didn't get my panties in a twist about it. It was a little uncomfortable at times but I'm still here.

Co worker propositions other co worker even after it's known the advancement is not wanted. That is certainly harassment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Co worker propositions other co worker even after it's known the advancement is not wanted. That is certainly harassment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've had female coworkers come on to me that clearly weren't joking. Didn't get my panties in a twist about it. It was a little uncomfortable at times but I'm still here.

Didn't you know? As long as you can't fire anyone you can helicopter your way around the office.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You're a cop, right?

The most aggressive women I know work for the fire department and police department.

There was a police department connected to the building I worked in, and when I'd go out for a break the things you'd hear them say...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Agreed. After a while you learn how to blow (lol) them off without offending them.

You're a cop, right?

The most aggressive women I know work for the fire department and police department.

There was a police department connected to the building I worked in, and when I'd go out for a break the things you'd hear them say...

Oh lord yea. Stay away from kitties with badges.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:12:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

All women are in a position to destroy a man's professional career.

Hell, a couple of years ago I was at a tech conference, and a guy in the same room as me ended up getting fired because of a joke he made to his (male) friend, which was overheard and misinterpreted by a woman several rows in front of him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A woman in position to destroy your professional career makes a pass at you

Discuss

Hell, a couple of years ago I was at a tech conference, and a guy in the same room as me ended up getting fired because of a joke he made to his (male) friend, which was overheard and misinterpreted by a woman several rows in front of him.

Did it involve a dongle?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Double sucks when you're accused and you did nothing.........but the way the woman tells her side of the story, everyone doubts your side of the story.

Then you get punished for her lie.

Don't ask me how I know........................I'm forbidden from talking about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been sexually harassed... and it was by a subordinate.  

The problem with being a man, and being sexually harassed, is that nobody believes you.  You feel weird reporting it in the first place, and when you do, nothing gets done.  The man is always perceived as the aggressor.

It sucks.

Double sucks when you're accused and you did nothing.........but the way the woman tells her side of the story, everyone doubts your side of the story.

Then you get punished for her lie.

Don't ask me how I know........................I'm forbidden from talking about it.

Wait till you get a couple of false rape accusations ...
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Didn't the same thing happen with a fork joke as well?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discuss

Was that the dongle joke?

Didn't the same thing happen with a fork joke as well?

Same incident.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Years ago I worked with a middle aged woman that would grab me here and there but so did I so it didn't bother me. There was this crazy red head that I worked with for a couple years and we ended up fucking in the electric room. Now that was fun
View Quote

What is "the electric room" slang for?   The same as the "chocolate star fish"?  
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wait till you get a couple of false rape accusations ...
View Quote

I work in corporate management for a large, large company. However, I do not work for HR.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many guys I've seen railroaded with complete and utter lies by women. And there's absolutely nothing I can do to help them. It's terrifying.

ETA: I mean destroyed marriages/families, terminations, etc. It keeps me up at night.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nope, never happened.
Guess that is one of the benefits of being ugly.

Closest I had was a chick that basically tried to rape me at a beach party when I was in HS. She was decently cute but had horrible hygiene issues. Stinky, fuzzy little thing.
Saw her on facebook 20+ years later.

Not so stinky and fuzzy anymore. Friggin hot.
Also: I didn't know it at the time but her family owns a chain of motorcycle dealerships, she now runs the business.
D'oh!

Oh well, more then happy with who I am with.

View Quote

Dude.  You were at the BEACH - a hotel bar of soap, a Bic disposable razor, and a good time could have been had by all out in the surf....

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Youve never seen my pic have you op?
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Discuss

Was this the infamous "dongle"  incident?   That chick was a total class act right there.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I had a very similar situation.
But I she was still hot. And I banged her.  I had her again when i went back to school for my second degree.  She was cool with me as i was married by then.  I am pretty sure i could have banged her again

Quoted:
Ok. I'll go...

I had a professor that hit on me, repeatedly.  She was my councelor and when I came into her office she asked me to close the door.  I thought that was a bit strange snice she always left her door open.

So I closed the door and I sat down on her couch and she was at her desk.  She said:  "I have something I need to tell you."  Then she tells me that she is very attracted to me and wants to fuck me.  That was shocking.  I was a 19 year old kid that just declared my major and this chick was all over me.  

Now, before you get all fired up, this chick was hot...back when she was in her 20s (she had pictures in her office).  About 20 years and 150 pounds later she met me and made it her mission to seduce me.  I was stuck having her as a prof multiple times and had to work with her outside of class as well.  I worked for her husband in the summer so I was around her quite a bit.  Fortunately, I always had a girlfriend but she didn't care.

So the fucked up part of the entire situation was that she constantly harassed me.  However, the university praised her for her actions fighting against sexual harassment, by leading seminars and workshops. If that isn't fucked up enough, when I went to graduate, she tried some bullshit move to keep me from graduating by stating that I didn't take a class that was supposedly in my major but wasn't offered over the four years I was there.  She tried to say that I came in under one year's course catalogue when I came in under another one.  That was a mess and I almost sued her ass.

Believe me, sexual harassment of men is an issue when it involves someone that has more power than you.  They can fuck up your future, your job, your relationships, all sorts of things.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:18:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yes I have.

In my misspent youth I worked as a bartender in "The Gallery" a 2nd floor bar on Second Street in Lawton, OK owned by Rudy Perez.  He sold to a couple of alternate lifestyle ladies who renamed the place Triangles".  Rudy asked me as a favor to stay on with the new owners a couple of months, and I agreed.

It is important to note I am not now and never have been a small man.
One day I'm playing the pinball machine and suddenly I'm 3 feet higher in the air.  I had been bear-hugged by an enormous gay man wearing (I shit you not) a chocolate brown terry cloth suite.

Through gritted teeth I instructed the individual to return me to terra firma.
View Quote

admit it...
your asshole was at a pucker factor of 9 wasn't it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Had a female service writer that liked to hug and feel me up, I just rolled with it and enjoyed it.
View Quote

This is the correct answer
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

admit it...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes I have.

In my misspent youth I worked as a bartender in "The Gallery" a 2nd floor bar on Second Street in Lawton, OK owned by Rudy Perez.  He sold to a couple of alternate lifestyle ladies who renamed the place Triangles".  Rudy asked me as a favor to stay on with the new owners a couple of months, and I agreed.

It is important to note I am not now and never have been a small man.
One day I'm playing the pinball machine and suddenly I'm 3 feet higher in the air.  I had been bear-hugged by an enormous gay man wearing (I shit you not) a chocolate brown terry cloth suite.

Through gritted teeth I instructed the individual to return me to terra firma.

admit it...

You would have needed a 12 pound sledge hammer and a can of STP for lube to insert an anal thermometer in me at that moment.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:25:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
 Whatever you do, don't go the other way, and act like you're the sickest, darkest freak in the sack, thinking that will put them off.  

Because it won't.  
View Quote

Yep. Don't play the game.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You would have needed a 12 pound sledge hammer and a can of STP for lube to insert an anal thermometer in me at that moment.
View Quote

Thanks for the visual.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Nurse:  "Patient has a laceration, probably two inches long.  By the way, Why do men say that this (holds fingers about two inches apart) is six inches?"

View Quote
Just tell them that if he has enough money, she'll call it six inches as well.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#21]
My attorney took this case of same-sex harassment to the SCOTUS and won.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncale_v._Sundowner_Offshore_Services,_Inc.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 5:21:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Years ago I worked with a middle aged woman that would grab me here and there but so did I so it didn't bother me. There was this crazy red head that I worked with for a couple years and we ended up fucking in the electric room. Now that was fun

Should have said utility room. It was 10 feet up a ladder and probably a 12x12 room that was a hundred degrees.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Nothing I haven't enjoyed
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#24]
I work in a kitchen so I've been sexually harassed and have sexually harassed others. It's just a way of life for us.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#25]
If I ever experienced sexual harassment, I would immediately head straight out of that damn office,

I'd go home,

and furiously jack off while thinking about it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:32:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
every single man I that I know of ( Gay or Straight) that has worked at the same hospitals I have has endured 100x more sexual harassment than any woman I have ever seen. hell, my wife worked in the lab and they still did things like pull down my scrub pants while I was checking out Packed Cells for Surgery or spraying cold alcohol on crotch thru my scrubs. the fact my wife was working 50 ft away made no difference to them. those women that work in hospitals have no shame.

I do not know of one male that made a report of it.
View Quote

I need to switch careers.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Years ago I had a gay boss. We were good friends and he knew I could give a shit about someone elses "preferences." Another gay guy was transferred into our department. He was a little bit of a pita whiny bitch but I was too busy to give a shit. I worked very long hours and one night he comes in and start massaging my back. I told him "Get your fucking hands off me and get the fuck out of my office." He huffed off and I though it was over. A couple weeks later he tries to pull the same shit. This time I said "WTF didn't you understand about what I told you? Get your fucking hands off me and get out of my office." He replied "Oh come on, you know you like it." At that point I was about to flatten him but thought better of it. The next morning I brought the issue up with my boss. He knew me and he knew I was more than likely to defend myself than go to HR.

The flamer received a call from a little old lady that afternoon. She was trying to reach the CFO and was transferred to his desk by accident. He fucking lit off on her how it was not his job to make sure she got ahold of anyone. He was extremely rude and disrespectful. He was fired the next morning. The little old lady was the CFO's mother. My boss came in to my office with the biggest smile on his face and explained what happened. I laughed so fucking hard I almost pissed my pants. As my boss said, "you can't fix stupid!"
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm guessing your colleagues couldn't destroy your career and life
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've had several female co-workers say inappropriate things to me.  I shrugged them off because in every case they were clearly joking, and I'm not a hypersensitive weenie.

I'm guessing your colleagues couldn't destroy your career and life

Correct.  None of them were in "positions of authority" over me, none suggested any type of quid pro quo arrangement, and all of them were persons whom I counted as friends prior to the "incidents".

However, I admit that had the roles been reversed it might not have worked out well for me.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I work in a kitchen so I've been sexually harassed and have sexually harassed others. It's just a way of life for us.
View Quote

Damn, being the lunch lady has gotten intense.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:55:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Sexual harrassment from a woman?? Lol! ETA: if you've been sexually harassed by a woman you're beta as fuck

Had it happen twice. First problem female I had I one upped her from the get go. Made myself more pervy than her....she stopped. Seems that being being thrown down face first, fucked in the ass and slapped around wasn't her thing. I basically confided in her what my (fake) fantasies were and she backed off.

Last one I went all the way then played head games with her till she quit. It was a 6 month endeavor but well worth it. She finally told me she wanted out, lol. Dumb bitch.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 8:56:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My attorney took this case of same-sex harassment to the SCOTUS and won.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncale_v._Sundowner_Offshore_Services,_Inc.

View Quote

I studied that case in a class a while back. That was screwed up
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I once had an older woman really come onto me at work.  The horror.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Had a female boss that partied with most of my female colleagues...promoted a few of them past me..found out later she enjoyed a little girl/girl action with them too
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#34]
When I was a kid (15,16,17) I worked at a dairy. So did a shit ton of 25 to 35 year old women. They were mostly married, all of them slutty. Every time one of them started that flirty stuff, I just went with it. I fucked a whole bunch of old sluts.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sexual banter is a regular thing in the hospital, and especially in the ER.  It's an unavoidable topic when you have to deal with the sexual history on half of your patients, remove foreign-bodies from various body cavities, etc.  The number of times I've been hit on is innumerable.  

In my case, I'm happily married, and plan to stay that way... so I've got all my nursing staff convinced that I'm a terrible lay, with positively microscopic anatomy.  You can do this by seizing on any opportunities to be self-deprecating.  To wit:

Nurse:  "Patient has a laceration, probably two inches long.  By the way, Why do men say that this (holds fingers about two inches apart) is six inches?"

Me, looking sad:  "Yeah... well... I'd be happy to have even that much."  *looks down*  

Another example:  

The nurses are talking about various sexual escapades, etc... I'll say "Yeah.  well... unfortunately with me it's two minutes and fast asleep."  

You laugh, but it works.  Whatever you do, don't go the other way, and act like you're the sickest, darkest freak in the sack, thinking that will put them off.  

Because it won't.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell I've been literally offered BJs, stairwell fucks, etc.

That's just the ones who look you in the eye and say "I'll suck your dick RFN".

I'm not good at reading women, so I probably missed some less obvious clues.

Sexual banter is a regular thing in the hospital, and especially in the ER.  It's an unavoidable topic when you have to deal with the sexual history on half of your patients, remove foreign-bodies from various body cavities, etc.  The number of times I've been hit on is innumerable.  

In my case, I'm happily married, and plan to stay that way... so I've got all my nursing staff convinced that I'm a terrible lay, with positively microscopic anatomy.  You can do this by seizing on any opportunities to be self-deprecating.  To wit:

Me, looking sad:  "Yeah... well... I'd be happy to have even that much."  *looks down*  

Another example:  

The nurses are talking about various sexual escapades, etc... I'll say "Yeah.  well... unfortunately with me it's two minutes and fast asleep."  

You laugh, but it works.  Whatever you do, don't go the other way, and act like you're the sickest, darkest freak in the sack, thinking that will put them off.  

Because it won't.  

I have found that the more manly you are in your lifestyle ( ex  4x4, Harley, big time hunter...etc) is a panty melter and sets of the gun for female competition in a hospital that knows no bounds.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:22:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
every single man I that I know of ( Gay or Straight) that has worked at the same hospitals I have has endured 100x more sexual harassment than any woman I have ever seen. hell, my wife worked in the lab and they still did things like pull down my scrub pants while I was checking out Packed Cells for Surgery or spraying cold alcohol on crotch thru my scrubs. the fact my wife was working 50 ft away made no difference to them. those women that work in hospitals have no shame.

I do not know of one male that made a report of it.

I actually left working in the hospital full time to make sure I stayed married. no lie. the women kept getting bolder and bolder and sexier and sexier. it was so bad they were flashing me and showing off new bolt on's in the Blood Bank on a regular basis and they knew my wife was working in the next department of an open laboratory. they'd reach down into my scrubs and grab a handful of dick and walk away looking back at me. they know no bounds.

I'm not bragging about experiences, just the truth. if you come across like a real man in a hospital- the women will knock themselves over trying to outdo each other to get you attention.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:27:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Sexual harrassment from a woman?? Lol! ETA: if you've been sexually harassed by a woman you're beta as fuck

Had it happen twice. First problem female I had I one upped her from the get go. Made myself more pervy than her....she stopped. Seems that being being thrown down face first, fucked in the ass and slapped around wasn't her thing. I basically confided in her what my (fake) fantasies were and she backed off.

Last one I went all the way then played head games with her till she quit. It was a 6 month endeavor but well worth it. She finally told me she wanted out, lol. Dumb bitch.
View Quote

its one thing if you are single... quite the opposite when your wife works not only in the same facility but same laboratory. ( and yeah, she is smoking hot. 6'1 fitness babe). I actually think that made things worse than it could have been.

they saw her every day and that encouraged some sort of female competition ( if she is with him.. he must be worth it?)
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#38]
You get harassed by the ladies all the time if you are hung like a horse!  

At least, that is what I have been told.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not really in the work place but I was at a work related seminar with my father a few years ago and had an incident.  We were at a casino using there banquet hall.  My father was about 60 at the time, me around 37.  We had wondered out into the casino to take a break and a young lady who attended the seminar with another guy that we new from another company decided she wanted a father son tag team.  She didn't even try to hint at what she wanted and came right out asking if we we'd take her back to our room.  I looked at my father and said "Dad I'm scared" rather loudly, and we walked off laughing.  

Unfortunately we've bumped into her at several golf outtings since then and she's approached us several times now.  I'm running out of smart ass remarks.
View Quote

"Dad doesn't have enough viagra for both of us."

"No thanks, I'd wind up having to do all the work."

"Mom would kill both of us."

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only slightly related . . . had a trailer trash woman offer to give me and the guy I was working with a blow job if we wouldn't repo her car.

Sad part was she was probably attractive back before the drugs/meth/whatever years ago.

I only worked the repo job a handful of times one summer and we had a gun pulled on us twice, every other person tried to bribe us, BJ offer, and a lot of it was over stupid cars that should have been paid for in cash.
View Quote

So did you just tell the boss you couldn't find the car?
View Quote

No, we grabbed it.

She had the kind of look that almost gives off STDs . . . sticking your dick in something like that would be shaky at best.

The guy driving was a hardcore company man . . . he'd probably heard it all and didn't care what they offered, he was going to get the car one way or another.  I know they had a GPS on our tow vehicle and they had a dash cam in it as well . . . you'd have to do some planning if you wanted anything on the side.

We would make $100/car and knock out 6-10 cars a night depending on the load.  I know one night we did 12, which was the most I did with him.

It was actually kind of thrilling in a way.  Try not to wake up people, dogs, etc.  People know exactly why we are there . . . it was just a ton easier not to interact with anyone.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#41]
I don't think this thread is going quite as the OP planned.

More of a a Penthouse Letter than a Dear Abbey column.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:04:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh boo hoo, slap yourself
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Only slightly related . . . had a trailer trash woman offer to give me and the guy I was working with a blow job if we wouldn't repo her car.

Sad part was she was probably attractive back before the drugs/meth/whatever years ago.

I only worked the repo job a handful of times one summer and we had a gun pulled on us twice, every other person tried to bribe us, BJ offer, and a lot of it was over stupid cars that should have been paid for in cash.
View Quote

I was once a repo man for a TV rental shop. TV's, stereos, appliances, etc..we rented and repo'd it all.  Got sent to a house one day in the downtown projects of Charleston SC.  This was years ago when the Navy still was there.  My goal was to repo a stereo system. Head unit and two speakers.  Probably a $65 system this woman was paying $25 a week on for life.  
Knocked on the door and a 300 lb black woman fresh out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel answers the door.  "yea, come on in and take it.  My old man is out to sea now, so I's gonna go out and make some money tonight. Now if you want, I can drop this towel and we can work something out?"

Where's the stereo Ma'am?  Got the fuck out of there and quick!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Another example:  

Because it won't.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell I've been literally offered BJs, stairwell fucks, etc.

That's just the ones who look you in the eye and say "I'll suck your dick RFN".

I'm not good at reading women, so I probably missed some less obvious clues.

Another example:  

Because it won't.  

That sounds like a challenge right there. New thread: What's the sickest thing you ever said and still had the woman after you?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:49:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I have never REMOTELY been the victim of sexual harassment.
View Quote

There.  Now stop whining.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 11:05:14 AM EDT
[#46]
One of my subordinates when I worked for a big government contractor tried her best to bait me into a sexual harassment claim. It was obvious to me after just a few days in my department that she had an agenda. She would twist every statement around to squeeze some sexual connotation in or out of it. I had no choice but to record her behavior to cover my ass and the other guys that worked for me that weren't so smart. I had to meet with several of the guys in private to enlighten them.

Fortunately she transferred out of my department after about 6 months but her new Department Manager swallowed her bait in the first 2 weeks after her transfer and a lawsuit was promptly filed.  I was subpoenaed as a witness for the defense, produced my notebook and helped a fellow manager and the company dodge a bullet. She was dismissed but the union fought the dismissal and had it overturned.  Sadly the manager was a wounded person and his health, marriage, and career fell apart within a year.

Any woman, any person for that matter, can wreck your life if you allow it to happen. She or he need not be in a position of authority.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 11:06:25 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have never REMOTELY been the victim of sexual harassment.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z120/planejanel/obscene-smiley-1008.gif  There.  Now stop whining.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yes. HR claimed a female employee had filed a formal sexual harassment complaint against me and several other employees. It was a blatant lie. I knew it was a lie. I responded by filing a sexual harassment complaint against the HR manager for ordering me to sign a false confession and threatening to terminate me for refusing to do so. I won.

My offense - I used the word "rape" in an email. Several male employees were exchanging ways to memorize the "white-red-black-yellow-violet" wiring color code. I posted, "Why rape beautiful young vixens?". I didn't make it up, it's what I learned when first getting into the business.

Another tech posted "Winchester rifles bring you victory". He was accused of promoting violence in the workplace. Ironic considering we have gun manufacturers as customers but can apparently get fired for mentioning their names.
View Quote

Guess "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls, But Violet Goes Willingly" is out too?
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 11:25:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Guess "Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls, But Violet Goes Willingly" is out too?
View Quote

Smart ass!!!!

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top