Earn that raise, OP.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:01:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Two posts and thread is derailed.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:01:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a female service writer that liked to hug and feel me up, I just rolled with it and enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#8]
OP caught the ghey.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:04:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a policy holder on a claim flash her boobs at me once.

The boobs weren't pretty.

Had to report the issue to my boss to cover my ass.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:04:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:05:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I had a bar hag with a couple missing teeth bite me in the butt cheek one time while I was lining up a pool shot.    Not exactly what you are looking for but still.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#12]
It's only considered harassment if they're fat, crazy and ugly.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:06:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I've had several female co-workers say inappropriate things to me.  I shrugged them off because in every case they were clearly joking, and I'm not a hypersensitive weenie.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I have.  It's going to sound stupid, more of a CSB...  But when I first started out I was a news cameraman.  And this one female reporter who was probably 20 years older than me used to drape herself over me on shoots (like put her arm around my waist and go cheek to cheek to check the viewfinder), touch me a lot, slap my butt and so on when we were working.  It was more of an in-public thing, like she wanted to create the impression there was something going on between us.  It was weird.  Of course I said nothing since she was a producer and I was a fucking cameraman...  AND this was 25 years ago and if I had said anything I would have been laughed out of the station managers office...  It's different when you are a guy.  I never felt like my job depended on going along with it but it sure bugged me.  Mostly because she seemed gross and ancient to a 23 year old...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:08:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I've had female coworkers come on to me that clearly weren't joking. Didn't get my panties in a twist about it. It was a little uncomfortable at times but I'm still here.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:17:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Only slightly related . . . had a trailer trash woman offer to give me and the guy I was working with a blow job if we wouldn't repo her car.

Sad part was she was probably attractive back before the drugs/meth/whatever years ago.

I only worked the repo job a handful of times one summer and we had a gun pulled on us twice, every other person tried to bribe us, BJ offer, and a lot of it was over stupid cars that should have been paid for in cash.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:19:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Ok. I'll go...

I had a professor that hit on me, repeatedly.  She was my councelor and when I came into her office she asked me to close the door.  I thought that was a bit strange snice she always left her door open.

So I closed the door and I sat down on her couch and she was at her desk.  She said:  "I have something I need to tell you."  Then she tells me that she is very attracted to me and wants to fuck me.  That was shocking.  I was a 19 year old kid that just declared my major and this chick was all over me.  

Now, before you get all fired up, this chick was hot...back when she was in her 20s (she had pictures in her office).  About 20 years and 150 pounds later she met me and made it her mission to seduce me.  I was stuck having her as a prof multiple times and had to work with her outside of class as well.  I worked for her husband in the summer so I was around her quite a bit.  Fortunately, I always had a girlfriend but she didn't care.

So the fucked up part of the entire situation was that she constantly harassed me.  However, the university praised her for her actions fighting against sexual harassment, by leading seminars and workshops. If that isn't fucked up enough, when I went to graduate, she tried some bullshit move to keep me from graduating by stating that I didn't take a class that was supposedly in my major but wasn't offered over the four years I was there.  She tried to say that I came in under one year's course catalogue when I came in under another one.  That was a mess and I almost sued her ass.

Believe me, sexual harassment of men is an issue when it involves someone that has more power than you.  They can fuck up your future, your job, your relationships, all sorts of things.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Had a pretty fat black ghetto woman at work exclaim she would give someone $100 to eat her pussy, I was later told by her baby daddy she had a $100 bill tattooed on her snatch
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I worked with a big Amazon woman who used to make passes at every man.  She was a big woman , not fat big just all muscled out like Chyna
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:21:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Only slightly related . . . had a trailer trash woman offer to give me and the guy I was working with a blow job if we wouldn't repo her car.

Sad part was she was probably attractive back before the drugs/meth/whatever years ago.

I only worked the repo job a handful of times one summer and we had a gun pulled on us twice, every other person tried to bribe us, BJ offer, and a lot of it was over stupid cars that should have been paid for in cash.
View Quote

If the nice folks you encountered had a history of making decent decisions you wouldn't have been there to repossess their cars.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:22:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I've had several female co-workers say inappropriate things to me.  I shrugged them off because in every case they were clearly joking, and I'm not a hypersensitive weenie.
View Quote

I'm guessing your colleagues couldn't destroy your career and life
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've had female coworkers come on to me that clearly weren't joking. Didn't get my panties in a twist about it. It was a little uncomfortable at times but I'm still here.
View Quote

Apparently reading is a challenge here

If she can't fire you it's not harrassment
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:29:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Corporate bigwig from my last company....

Big large ad in charge lady....

Every corny workplace sexual harassment video you ever watched she played out...my coworkers thought it was hilarious because it was so blatant.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:30:02 PM EDT
[#25]
A woman in position to destroy your professional career makes a pass at you

Discuss
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:30:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I used to work with a married woman in her sixties, she would show up at work late at night (I was working, but it was long after her shift).

She would bring me food that I hadn't asked for...then rub my neck...then rub my back with her front...

It never happened, I just wasn't interested.  She retired a few years back, and still shows up here now and again, late at night...

It would be harassment if she still worked here, if I reported her.  I'm still not interested, still not going to report her to HR as long as she takes No for an answer.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:32:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I used to work with a married woman in her sixties, she would show up at work late at night (I was working, but it was long after her shift).

She would bring me food that I hadn't asked for...then rub my neck...then rub my back with her front...

It never happened, I just wasn't interested.  She retired a few years back, and still shows up here now and again, late at night...

It would be harassment if she still worked here, if I reported her.  I'm still not interested, still not going to report her to HR as long as she takes No for an answer.

View Quote
was she in a position to destroy your life?

If not. Not applicable
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:34:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Discuss
View Quote

Prolapse and creampie, earn bigger check, sleep easy
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#29]
No means yes
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#30]
No. I informally told my supervising doc but not her boss. I could have mentioned it to her boss since we were very close. Her boss would invite me for holidays like thanksgiving and easter when i was a student b/c i usually didnt go home. I knew she was moving to PA and had a long inappropriate known sexual history with 5 other students.

She was hawt but super CRAY CRAY. She was fuckning my roommate for a few months so it would have been awkward to say the least.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:41:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:42:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Discuss
View Quote

All women are in a position to destroy a man's professional career.

Hell, a couple of years ago I was at a tech conference, and a guy in the same room as me ended up getting fired because of a joke he made to his (male) friend, which was overheard and misinterpreted by a woman several rows in front of him.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Can sexual harassment occur outside the office? Another workplace, a nurse at the VA in my dept propositioned me with a BJ while we were with 5 other coworkers at a baseball game. Often we went out as a work group as most were young, single, and liked to party.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#34]
20 or so years ago my female supervisor made a pass.  I declined.

A month later I was in the boss's office while supervisor laid out what a poor job I'd been doing.

Thing was, it was all easily proven untrue.  After 15 more minutes, boss asked me to leave.  She was busy ripping supervisor a new one.

I was okay with that.  I transferred out shortly thereafter, though.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Guess this was the wrong forum.

Seriously, a woman has the power to destroy you, and she makes a pass at you.

Tell me about that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Older lady, what one would call a cantinera, at a job many moons ago. She wanted my chile. I gave it to the white girl I worked with instead. She muy triste.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#37]
I enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have.  It's going to sound stupid, more of a CSB...  But when I first started out I was a news cameraman.  And this one female reporter who was probably 20 years older than me used to drape herself over me on shoots (like put her arm around my waist and go cheek to cheek to check the viewfinder), touch me a lot, slap my butt and so on when we were working.  It was more of an in-public thing, like she wanted to create the impression there was something going on between us.  It was weird.  Of course I said nothing since she was a producer and I was a fucking cameraman...  AND this was 25 years ago and if I had said anything I would have been laughed out of the station managers office...  It's different when you are a guy.  I never felt like my job depended on going along with it but it sure bugged me.  Mostly because she seemed gross and ancient to a 23 year old...
View Quote

So you hit it right?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:59:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Cant rape the willing and Im easy, easy like a Sunday morning. Oh yea...

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:59:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:00:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So you hit it right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you hit it right?

Nooo,,,,  AND she was married.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, no.  

That's one kind of harassment.  It's called quid pro quo sexual harassment.  The other kind of sexual harassment is hostile work environment.

You asked about sexual harassment.

This is starting to sound like the do you spank your kids guy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:15:47 AM EDT
[#43]
OP it helps if you are actually specific about what you're looking for.  Or so I've found
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:15:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Many years ago, giant lizards roamed the earth and I was actually young and good looking. And believe it or not I was also very shy.

I went to a community college and at the school there were some female hairdressing students. And when I would walk past their shop, some of the chicks would whistle at me and make crude remarks.

Now I would laugh. But back then, I was very embarrassed.

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:17:39 AM EDT
[#45]
I spent some time in Thailand.  I got harassed by the LBFMs there.  A western guy is pretty much a piece of meat to them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Hell, a couple of years ago I was at a tech conference, and a guy in the same room as me ended up getting fired because of a joke he made to his (male) friend, which was overheard and misinterpreted by a woman several rows in front of him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Discuss

Was that the dongle joke?

Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:21:38 AM EDT
[#47]
No
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I spent some time in Thailand.  I got harassed by the LBFMs there.  A western guy is pretty much a piece of meat to them.
View Quote

My GF who has vacationed there said the girls would walk right up to Western guys who were with their GF's and just take their hand and try and walk off with them.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 12:25:30 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Oh yeah... I remember that one.  Mountain made out of a molehill by some SJW
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Was that the dongle joke?

Oh yeah... I remember that one.  Mountain made out of a molehill by some SJW

The guy got fired, but then so did she.    http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/03/how-dongle-jokes-got-two-people-fired-and-led-to-ddos-attacks/

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top