User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is either some MySpace voodoo going on (she tapers out fast just out of frame) or this picture was 10,000 cheese burgers ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
There is either some MySpace voodoo going on (she tapers out fast just out of frame) or this picture was 10,000 cheese burgers ago.

This!!!!
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fat chick bangs a "10" after last call a few times, assumes she is in the league of "10's" and decides she wants to marry a "10".  

"10's" don't marry fat chicks, but delusional fat chicks don't consider dating "9's" and under,  thus hilarity ensues and we get the Sexodus.  (cue sitcom laughtrack)

It's worth reading:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
View Quote

Bro, your username

Sexodus = MGTOW, which actually is a shadowy reflection of the situation in this thread. ChristianFatty/BasementOccupier doesn't get the desired outcome in the sexual marketplace, but instead of focusing the blame rightfully inward and increasing their value they project their failures outward and decry and drop out of said market altogether. Its the epitome of apathy and "patheticism".

As a disturbing microcosm of society at large, people want everything that they have been brought up thinking they are entitled to (job, lifestyle, romance), without putting in any work, effort, or sacrifice to achieve it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#3]
She is not worth the trouble to meet.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She is not worth the trouble to meat.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I am become fat, the destroyer of buffets.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Assberg effect is noted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The Assberg effect is noted.

Assberg... LOL. I've seen that before.... I remember this... must have been 20 years ago.

I was out to dinner with family, I think, and sitting at a table maybe 25 feet away, facing me, across the table in front of her was this cute brunette. I could only see her from the table up... cute face, nice hair, looked like she had an impressive rack. Her arms weren't thick. She looked like she was a fine little thing. I caught her eye a couple times, smiled at her.

Well, her party got up to leave before we did. When she cleared the table, holy SHIT, her ass was 3 feet wide!  From the waist up, she looked great, but damn, huge HUGE ass and thighs.

I never knew it as the 'assberg affect', but that term will now enter my lexicon!

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top