Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
She had more than her share of the bread at communion.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess the whole body as a temple section was not covered in her Sunday school class.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I can find nothing to object to about her appearance.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of course not. She feels entitled to a thin handsome man yet she can't keep her act together and blames others for her laziness.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder if she dates obese men.

Of course not. She feels entitled to a thin handsome man yet she can't keep her act together and blames others for her laziness.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 11:52:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I see from that Q&A that she has moved to Colorado

Bad choice.

She's the fattest 27 year old female in Colorado.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:02:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/user/phuzzygnu/media/itc0jmQ6_zpse3j0xwql.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/itc0jmQ6_zpse3j0xwql.jpeg</a>

That's her Twitter pic.
View Quote

Looking at the photo...  I'm sure that her having "The Crazy" has nothing to do with why men give her a wide berth.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:03:10 AM EDT
[#7]
She's not fat, she's crazy.

Anyone who has to tell an internet worth of strangers that they're "valuable", is certifiable.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:10:09 AM EDT
[#8]

she has several pics on her public fb.

https://www.facebook.com/joybethsmith0401

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#9]

I see she went as the Great Pumpkin.

I'd probably still fuck her at last call.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:16:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Strange thread to fap to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long have we known that men tend to be visual when it comes to sex?  I know I've read it in books older than me so why is it always a mystery to these whiners why so few men want to date them.  The type of men they always say they want are typically successful meaning they set and achieve goals, meaning they have self control.  Most people like that don't want a partner who doesn't exhibit similar tendencies.  Social science is not rocket science, it's pretty easy stuff- otherwise liberals wouldn't flock to it in droves.

Edited for spelling since I'm typig with one hand at the moment.

Strange thread to fap to.

LOL, should have clarified- I've got one arm in a sling after getting hit by a car while riding a motorcycle.  Added another plate and some more screws to my collection.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 5:02:09 AM EDT
[#11]
If she slimmed down she'd be attractive, but I agree the bigger issue is most likely her personality.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:06:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Someone on ARFCOM would be desperate enough to hit that.

I've done bigger.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:06:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Her Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jbstwocents/
Give me a break, she is adorable as fuck, she is obviously 10+ crazy.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:08:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Every ounce of my being cringes, because they’re probably right. And I
hate that. I am talented and opinionated and passionate and valuable. I
am good at writing and making jokes and cleaning. I would make a
wonderful wife. I would love to pass my days maneuvering a minivan full
of foster kids to soccer games and recitals and tutoring. None of these
things would be diminished because of my size, yet none of them seem to
matter because of my size.
View Quote

So basically, you are egotistical, a loudmouth, and expect that your kids will be a little slow.

Yeah, you are quite the catch there sweetheart.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Yep, she is a big girl, but tall and proportionate.
Bat shit crazy is her problem.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:56:27 AM EDT
[#16]

The chubby chasers have arrived!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:00:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Churchy, "opinionated" (has a big mouth, probably bitchy).

Throws around the word "sin" a lot, so sex is OUT.

Even talks openly about a "bunch of foster kids", so won't even fuck for procreation.

Considers herself "overweight", so she isn't FAT.  She's "OH MY GOD, IT'S COMING THIS WAY!"

Huh.

Wonder why a catch like it hasn't been snapped right up?

View Quote

Honestly, I'm seeing a lot of this. Now, there's a slight possibility that she has PCOS, which would both make it more difficult to lose weight and possibly render her infertile (thus the foster kids). Or maybe endometriosis or a history of ectopic pregnancies or something. But it did seem weird that she went straight to pointing out that they would be foster kids.

Anyway, she's lost sight of the fact that fitness isn't a goal you pursue for the sake of others. Similar to sobriety, it is a goal which must be pursued for oneself. Not to catch a mate, not because the Bible says so, not because people guilted you into it. All those reasons set you up for failure. In those instances, it's not about choosing a healthy lifestyle or being the best you possible, but rather pleasing someone else. External motivators are rarely successful long term. That system just results in the person resenting the motivator, making excuses, sneaking around to avoid disappointing the motivator. And that's exactly what she's doing.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Fat girls with small boobs.  

Tragic.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:14:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Holy shit. If she doesn't actually look like a Drider, she may just have body issues and religion issues.  

Drider:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f6/Monster_Manual_4e_-_Drider_-_p93_-_Anne_stokes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112143001
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s4.photobucket.com/user/phuzzygnu/media/itc0jmQ6_zpse3j0xwql.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/phuzzygnu/itc0jmQ6_zpse3j0xwql.jpeg</a>

That's her Twitter pic.

Holy shit. If she doesn't actually look like a Drider, she may just have body issues and religion issues.  

Drider:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f6/Monster_Manual_4e_-_Drider_-_p93_-_Anne_stokes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112143001

Is it sad that I knew what a Drider was?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#20]
If she wasn't an annoying as all fuck whining bible thumper, I'd make a run at that.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:49:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If she wasn't an annoying as all fuck whining bible thumper, I'd make a run at that.
View Quote

I knew a girl like that. She was extremely judgemental towards men and would point her finger in your face that you don't live for Christ yet she sat on her lazy ass all day and stuffed her face
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Christian is such a cliche these days.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Women with kids will not date men with kids.

Yeah hypocricy to the Nth degree.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:22:47 AM EDT
[#24]
I ain't even gonn lie, if I were single, I'd ask her out.

She seems to be about 180 and some fun.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Basically  men are delinquent that they fail to appreciate how valuable she is.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Women with kids will not date men with kids.

Yeah hypocricy to the Nth degree.
View Quote

And quite often men with kids won't date women with kids. Very hypocritical all the way around.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Churchy, "opinionated" (has a big mouth, probably bitchy).

Throws around the word "sin" a lot, so sex is OUT.

Even talks openly about a "bunch of foster kids", so won't even fuck for procreation.

Considers herself "overweight", so she isn't FAT.  She's "OH MY GOD, IT'S COMING THIS WAY!"

Huh.

Wonder why a catch like it hasn't been snapped right up?

View Quote

This.

combine with her overt feminism she is going to get that divorce as fast as possible.

god will forgive her.

god is a feminist donchaknow?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Of course she's from Charleston.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:00:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Bad choice.

View Quote

Clearly you don't spend enough time in Colorado Springs
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Hmmm... would hit.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View Quote
I'm fat, my wife's fat, that's why it works.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#32]
She's pretty. Would. More of an attention whore mindset with her that's troubling.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

t

I doubt it.  She acts like she's the only fat person in church.  I'm sure there are plenty of men in her church willing to have her fat ass. She's just expecting a Christian George Clooney to come in and sweep her off her feet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

t
Quoted:

I doubt it.  She acts like she's the only fat person in church.  I'm sure there are plenty of men in her church willing to have her fat ass. She's just expecting a Christian George Clooney to come in and sweep her off her feet.

Nice to meet you, Brad Mallon

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sugar intake is reason number 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In 1960 roughly 10% of American adults were obese. Now around 35% are obese. If Obesity DIDN'T derive primarily from eating too much and exercising too little, why has the rate grown so sharply in the last fifty odd years? Does she really expect us to believe that America is in the grip of an epidemic of thyroid problems? Have "genetics" changed that much?

People eat way too much. They exercise way too little. Therefore, they are obese.

Sugar intake is reason number 1.

Yeah, part of it is "how much" Americans eat and a larger part of it is "what" Americans eat "so much" of. If your diet consists of whole fruits, whole vegetables, proteins and natural starches, you can get away with a pretty extravagant amount of food intake with very little real health effects. You can also lose weight much easier by simply cutting your intake by relatively small amounts.

However, when you start adding things like refined sugars and loads of carbs, you're going to pack on weight quickly and those habits die much, much harder. You have to effectively cut ALL of that shit out of your diet to lose any extra. Then you start doing really weird shit to your metabolism so, going back to eating what *would* have been healthy amounts of food will cause weight gain again.

It becomes a fucked up cyclic yo-yo that can be soul crushing for a fatty.

Another problem Americans have developed is this idea that even the smallest amount of hunger is torture. That if you're hungry you simply MUST eat, quickly, whatever is at hand because, if you allow yourself to be hungry, you'll "just die" on the spot.

Yet another issue is that so many Americans are chronically dehydrated and mistake thirst for hunger. Since all food has water in it, eating slakes thirst and fools you into thinking you were hungry all along.

Americans, as a general rule, have become victims of their own success. I work tirelessly to teach my children proper dietary habits so I don't have to have the "son, you're fat, you need to fix that" talk with them, one day.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

There are plenty of large women out there that have been able to land a man. Clearly an excess of calories didn't hamper that. Maybe it's time to up her game.
View Quote

Probably doesn't suck dick or do anal either. Or maybe she just is a whiny cunt.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad choice.

Army posts have a way of skewing the ratio. Air Force Academy can't help either.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:27:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just looked at her Facebook page. She's actually quite attractive in some of those pictures, and while few of them show her full body, some show a hint at it, and I doubt she's as big as a planet.

There's no reason why some decent guy wouldn't be happy to be seen with her. No, probably not a George Clooney lookalike, but some perfectly nice guy.

Something else is going on. Sure, her size will put her at a disadvantage, but not by that much.
View Quote

Yeah, its probs more the rabid counterculture Christian mindset she takes to dating.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:35:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Its not her looks...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:36:43 AM EDT
[#39]
While I wouldn't brag about it, I would have no objection to slathering up that tukhus with the oil of babies.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:42:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Honestly, you see bigger in Walmart every day.
View All Quotes

Sadly, this is true.

30 years ago, she would have been an epic fatty.   Judging from what I see, she's a little over average.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
She clearly knows what her problem is - and its not her weight.  Her weight is a symptom.  She chooses not to change.

Her conscious choice.
View Quote

Yeah like most human beings she has a heart problem....wrong heartedness....

Love is not about what you can do for me to make me happy
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm steeling a comment from the website:  She wakes up in the morning and makes choices, God's work is done".
Looking at the Twiter picture, her issues aren't being fat.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Sadly, this is true.

30 years ago, she would have been an epic fatty.   Judging from what I see, she's a little over average.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sadly, this is true.

It depends on where you spend your time. My Church is like the "hottie factory." I'd say maybe 1 girl in 20 is overweight. I'd say that 1 in 40 is what I would consider "ugly."

If my wife ever gets tired of my shit and leaves me, I'm going to be *really* involved in my Church.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Her Facebook page is open. Bless her heart. She's a big girl.
View Quote

Definitely not a fat face. She IS pretty, but does look like she's got the junk in the trunk.

"So as I’m covertly hiding the Snickers in my cart and contritely loading up my diet shakes..."

I spotted her problem, like someone else did previously.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:53:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
So as I’m covertly hiding the Snickers in my cart and contritely loading up my diet shakes,

This was all I took away from the story....
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So as I’m covertly hiding the Snickers in my cart and contritely loading up my diet shakes,

Everyone knows Snickers have fewer calories and more nutritional content if you hide them. Duh!
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:58:04 AM EDT
[#48]
She's not horrific to look at, but between the religious shit, SJW shit, the pedestal she puts herself on and the fact she wants s George Clooney lookalike to woo her while she gives up absolutely no sex I'm sure she's a raging cunt beast of epic, cthulu, hillary proportions. ..
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#49]
She should hang out at a rap club. Those folks are always praising Jesus.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#50]
That girl aint fat , she is above average in the pretty dept.  She is absolutely a truck load of weapons grade crazy though.  She sounds like like she wants more than she is reasonably able to rope in a man and she is young enough that she probably aint gonna make a decent wife. Feminism and coming from a generation that elected to opt out on fostering good homemakers means a long learning curve ...
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top